Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,221 members, 7,891,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nairaland Ladies - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Ladies (3367 Views)

Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
I just got a contract from Honorable Dimeji Bankole ,the Speaker of the House OF Representatives to find a wife for him so he can finally say good bye to bachelorhood on or before 31st of december this year.I have therefore decided to limit my search to nairaland.Any interested lady on nairaland (except ennyluv and naijagurly) should briefly apply here ASAP so i can screen them before making my recommendations to the speak
Re: Nairaland Ladies by ijeane(f): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2007
pls how do i apply for this? i need it and i will be pleased if u will tell me the criteria for applying i am very fine o
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2007
Post ur full sixe picture.
Hope you dont have tribal marks
Re: Nairaland Ladies by clemcykul(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2007
ok how do i apply hu

i have 4 breasts, grin
no hair on my head, embarassed
ive got 2 oclock eyes
and i have 1 1/2 legs grin grin grin grin

hope u'll consider me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
You sound like a good candidate.
kindly send your picture to me at biggerboy@juicycontractfrombankole.com
Re: Nairaland Ladies by topeteadr(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2007
Sorry clem, proffesional's re not allowed.
Re: Nairaland Ladies by iwajay(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
i'm the job consultant that would do the first screening before i turn you over to biggerboy. So i get to peruse before biggerboy then the speaker guy. You girls can apply though www.iwajayscreeningblahblah.com
Re: Nairaland Ladies by topeteadr(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
Ashawo. ;d ;d ;d ;d.
Re: Nairaland Ladies by Emperoh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2007
I will give you the necessary tips on what to present to Biggerboy to be shortlisted for the final interview. My consultancy fee is just U$D100. Guaranty assured. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies by tessybaby(f): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ clemcy
i thought u were married to migines

just wait till he visits this thread

as for me ehh
am comfortable where i am, u know nah?
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2007
iwajay:

i'm the job consultant that would do the first screening before i turn you over to biggerboy. So i get to peruse before biggerboy then the speaker guy. You girls can apply though www.iwajayscreeningblahblah.com

Emperoh:

I will give you the necessary tips on what to present to Biggerboy to be shortlisted for the final interview. My consultancy fee is just You$D100. Guaranty assured. grin grin grin

Not so fast !! You guys are rogues and fraudsters.

Disclaimer:Emperoh and Iwajay have never been and will never be staff of Biggerboy inc.Anybody that transacts business with them especialy as regards the screening of babes for the speaker does it at his or her own risk
Re: Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2007
he he kasala don bust

bigger boying could i applied? grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies by sicky(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2007
i am cool and tall i have a good job but i hate politicians i only like bigger boy wink so if he is game then i m lay
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2007
sicky:

i am cool and tall i have a good job but i hate politicians i only like bigger boy wink so if he is game then i m lay

You are most welcome grin grin *grins from ear to ear*
mdsocks:

he he kasala don bust

bigger boying could i applied? grin

sorry the speaker is not gay.look for your mate elsewhere
Re: Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
am applying if the speaker is an homosexual   grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2007
biggerboy:

sorry the speaker is not gay.look for your mate elsewhere

who told you ,did he inform you
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2007
mdsocks:

who told you ,did he inform you
He's my client.i know him very well.You can try At*ku.
Re: Nairaland Ladies by Khams: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
he he he he grin grin I don de Imagine that baboon called at*ku yanshing de bobo. Na dat time him eye go clear as dem talk say di man thing is so big that he dey use only 50%. Anyway, goodluck sha maybe ur own hole na helele.
Re: Nairaland Ladies by dablessed(f): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2007
Hehehe, notin wey dem no go post for nairaland,

Anyway mr consultant biggerboy, you aint representing your client well i must say, can you tell us more about him? What's the catch? The fact that he is the speaker of the house is not enuff for the gurls to jump at him, Abeg post his full profile jare,
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2007
dablessed:

Hehehe, notin wey them no go post for nairaland,

Anyway mr consultant biggerboy, you aint representing your client well i must say, can you tell us more about him? What's the catch? The fact that he is the speaker of the house is not enough for the girls to jump at him, Abeg post his full profile jare,

U no get TV? You should have been seeing my client on TV everyday.Anyway,I sont think I will consuder you for him because I learnt you dropped out of Primary School.Anyway,The guy also needs a maid ,maybe you can apply for that. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies by chiegemba(f): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2007
Should i attach my resume 4 enchanced and speedy qualification tongue grin "kiddin" Gud Luck on your search though! wink
funny thread
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2007
chiegemba:

Should i attach my resume 4 enchanced and speedy qualification tongue grin "kiddin" Gud Luck on your search though! wink
funny thread

PLS DO.

Come,wait a minute,were you not the lady that got pregnant for your madam's husband in iyana iba last year?
Re: Nairaland Ladies by Khams: 10:30am On Nov 14, 2007
Shuo!! Bigger boy, E don be like say u don de become bigger mouth that fir cut ur neck. Di lady na Alaye mother for the area. My advice to you is to watch out for the boys cos dey fit call on you anytime. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies by temmysexy(f): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2007
abeg biggy, i dey interested. but hmmm, hmmm, i get tribal marks ( am from Ibadan) and my english get comma, but i sabi other things oh tongue wink grin i fit apply?
Re: Nairaland Ladies by ThePope(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2007
God, save us from nairaland chics and their love for cheap things.
Re: Nairaland Ladies by clemcykul(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
The Pope:

thanks dear kiss kiss i also pray all the time dat the heavens deliver u from dying in cheap skirts grin grin grin grin grin grin dats becoz i care for you grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2007
More applications please!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies by temmysexy(f): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2007
The Pope:

God, save us from some nairalanders that have no sence of humour angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies by biggerboy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
More application please!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies by dablessed(f): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
biggerboy:

You no get TV? You should have been seeing my client on TV everyday.Anyway,I sont think I will consuder you for him because I learnt you dropped out of Primary School.Anyway,The guy also needs a maid ,maybe you can apply for that. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Heheheh biggermouth/boy , sorry na, no vex haba! How i go get tv when i never get money buy pant and bra for my oga-im-madam place, abeg consider me for the maid my brother ehn? I go settle you when i collect my first wages, at least dat one too go help you small, u go fit buy that tin wey u tell me say u been want buy since last dec 31st, but no worries, i no go mention am for here ok? My pally co house maid!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Ladies by toyinA1(f): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
Very sure d guy is very ugly dat is y u r helping him NA VERY LONG THING OO
Re: Nairaland Ladies by chiegemba(f): 5:12am On Nov 15, 2007
biggerboy:

PLS DO.

Come,wait a minute,were you not the lady that got pregnant for your madam's husband in iyana iba last year?

hahahahaha! o so u remembered as u happened to be my madam's unfaithful husband in iyana iba that wasnt satisfied with what my madam provided for him that he had to deceive an innocent omo ise tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man's Prayer About His Wife / Something Happened Today. I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Not! / Groom Exposes Bride And Best Man During Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.