Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,987 members, 7,949,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon (22550 Views)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Ojukwu Would Have Joined APC - Okorocha / I’ll Ever Be Grateful To Supporters Of One Nigeria – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Yewe2011(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2012
T9ksy:

You are partly right but the main grouse the ibos have with the yorubas was that WE DID NOT SUPPORT THEM during their biafra shenannigan. But the bottomline is that had we done so, the ibos would have taken over yorubaland and we will still be trying to get rid of them, now.The yorubas were not ready for war while ojukwu at least, admitted to having been preparing for the war for the best part of a year. Had we supported Ojukwu, our population would have been slaughtered and depleted by blood-thirsty northern troops based in the western region then, only for Ojukwu's rag-tag "liberation" (sic) force under the command of a yoruba man to occupy themselves with a mop-up exercise. There and then the whole of southern nigeria would be under the command of ojukwu and his ibo people. Hence the ibos hates the yorubas much more than the hausa/fulanis who instigated a pogrom on them killing hundreds of thousands in the process. They hate the yorubas because they felt rightly or wrongly, that it was the yorubas who stopped them from ruling nigeria. It was a brilliant plan but very risky,unfortunately ojukwu lost the gamble which led to the death of a million nigerians.

Yea it seems like some Igbos wanted the Yorubas to share equally in the loss with them. Not because of some partnership or because they were allies but because maybe they have a superiority complex and feel like if they suffer Yorubas should suffer as well. Now they are forced to take the historical loss all alone. That is just my interpretation of it. I mean what else could it be?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 12, 2012
Yewe2011:

Yea it seems like some Igbos wanted the Yorubas to share equally in the loss with them. Not because of some partnership or because they were allies but because maybe they have a superiority complex and feel like if they suffer Yorubas should suffer as well. Now they are forced to take the historical loss all alone. That is just my interpretation of it. I mean what else could it be?

Hmmmnn. . . . .
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2012
Dede1:
If you are not a classified dunce, you would have realized that Cross River does not have a drop of crude oil. What gave Cross River State crude oil production tag was Bakassi Peninsula and I guess you must have known the [size=28pt] faith [/size]of Bakassi by now.

Dendemoron,

Please spare our lives dont kill us with these missiles

Na beg we dey beg
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by T9ksy(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2012
Yewe2011:

It wasn't really so much a superiority complex as such but rather a BIG gamble by ojukwu for the ultimate reward in nigeria then-the opportunity to rule the country. Had the yorubas supported ojukwu, we would have borne as much loss as the ibos if not more considering that the battleground would have been shited to yorubaland as opposed to biafraland where it mainly occured. And at the end of it all we would have become a "liberated/subjugated" region courtesy of the new biafra nation.Ojukwu was crafty, very crafty indeed!!! Pity, it failed!The yorubas saw him coming..............for miles, literally & symbolically.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Dede1(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2012
Yewe2011:

I don't do the name calling bro

But I have looked at quite a few maps detailing oil producing areas in Nigeria and majority of Nigeria's oil is in the deep south. This is not to say that South Eastern Nigeria has no oil...I'm just saying that most of your country's oil is in the deep South (South-South) areas on the coast and near Cameroon and it couldn't have been that different from the late 60s.

But Dede1, I'm still trying to figure out what the Yorubas historically did to the Ibos that creates all of this animosity from your end? It just seems like Ibos show more respect to those that are oppressing and killing them.

I must candidly advise you not to hinge your knowledge of Nigeria on the propagandist maps you cull from the Internet. The maps you have referenced in your last post are setup to accomplish a purpose. I am not surprise you fell for them.

You are free to conclude direction of the wave of animosity in Nigeria. Again, Ndigbo are not oppressed or killed by anybody in Nigeria. It appears you are well fed with the propaganda coming out of Nigeria. There are set of Nigerians who still cling to the moronic and barbaric behaviors of yesteryears as in the case of Boko Haram. You should also know these people do not have monopolistic strangle hold on barbarism.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by aljharem(m): 6:21pm On May 12, 2012
Yewe2011:

This explains a lot
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2012
Kanto: What makes me so happy is that no matter the long stories by pimps and cockroaches here Ojukwu has been vindicated by the predicanment of nigeria today. Yorubas have been crying for a sovereign national conference, middle belters are asking for a sovereign national conference, south south is asking for a sovereign national conference, everyone is now seeking a return to aburi accord. nigeria is a failed state lacking in the most basic infrastructure and boko haram wants to islamise the whole nation.

Nigeria under the leadership of the hausa-yoruba since the end of the civil war is the most corrupt country in the world and the biggest failed state in the world. Very soon boko haram will extend their religious war to the south and nigeria will face fire. Ojukwu has turned out a prophet who has been vindicated. I dey laugh o!

sounds interesting but a bit s!lly, do you think that if an ojukwu Nigeria or a biafra prevailed that there will not be sectoral skirmishes?
are you absolutely convinced that such formations will be void of corruption?
the insubordination of ojukwu and his intransigence is enough pointer that had he succeeded (God forbid) we will be looking at dictatorship and treachery at the very least.

even without checking on the carvings he refers to as "armed forces" he is already sharing the position of Gov to banjo, now we understand better.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2012
Dede1:

You are free as air to flaunt your ignorance in the public but remember you do not have monopoly on knowledge. I would want you to give brief historical account of Shell D’Arcy crude oil exploration in southern protectorate starting in 1948.

If you are not a classified dunce, you would have realized that Cross River does not have a drop of crude oil. What gave Cross River State crude oil production tag was Bakassi Peninsula and I guess you must have known the fate of Bakassi by now.

It is unfortunate Nigeria is still filled to the brink with functional illiterates such as you who have never made an attempt to disabuse their mind from the idiotic propaganda fed to it by Gowon and northern regional political elites.

if you go by OBJ's onshore -offshore dichotomy, OML123 will most likely fall into cross river oil field.
wouldn't be classified as majority though but one oil field, there may be many of its like that i may not be aware of
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Afam4eva(m): 7:05pm On May 12, 2012
You guys should free this jp_morgan dude. He's obviously blinded by ethnic induced hate.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Dede1(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2012
jp philips:

if you go by OBJ's onshore -offshore dichotomy, OML123 will most likely fall into cross river oil field.
wouldn't be classified as majority though but one oil field, there may be many of its like that i may not be aware of.

As far as I am concerned, offshore crude oil deposits are exclusive domain of Nigeria as a country. As I write this post, Cross River State does not have a drop of crude oil. We all know what drove Obasanjo’s scheme of offshore and onshore dichotomy as well as boundary adjustment.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2012
Dede1:

As far as I am concerned, offshore crude oil deposits are exclusive domain of Nigeria as a country. As I write this post, Cross River State does not have a drop of crude oil. We all know what drove Obasanjo’s scheme of offshore and onshore dichotomy as well as boundary adjustment.

sorry, i just confused you with DaLover the nuisance

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2012
Dede1:

seriously, you just gave me an assignment, i used to think Oron and Adanga have oil, please confirm your quote above, can someone else confirm the quote above?
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Dede1(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2012
jp philips:

seriously, you just gave me an assignment, i used to think Oron and Adanga have oil, please confirm your quote above, can someone else confirm the quote above?

I am quite sure about Oron being part of Akwa Ibom State but not quite sure on Adanga. However, I shall bet that Adanga is close to Ibeno in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by jpphilips(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2012
Dede1:

I am quite sure about Oron being part of Akwa Ibom State but not quite sure on Adanga. However, I shall bet that Adanga is close to Ibeno in Akwa Ibom State.

ok, i just confirmed, Oron is in Akwaibom state and Adanga is in Oron west, wow!! thanks for the info
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by OneNaira6: 11:56pm On May 12, 2012
Yewe2011:

most of the oil is and was not in biafra (igbo lands).

That lady who wrote the book Half of a Yellow Sun also lied on a BBC panel presentation in London when discussing her book to a British audience. She stated with slight hesitation (when asked) that the oil was in igbo land. (which is not true)

most of Nigeria's oil was and still is in the "south-south" region of the country which is inhabitated by cross-rivers peoples. It's my understanding that the Igbos are indigenous to only the south-east portion of the country.

As an outsider looking in, it seems to me that a lot of the hatred some Igbos might have for Yorubas stems from the fact that although at one point in time the Yorubas did express disatisfication with the Nigerian union...They did not however make the hasty decisions that the Igbos made (military coup, declaring unilateral succession,etc.) and therefore did not suffer the losses the Igbos did.

I just need to ask what joy una get from this?

From brixtonye pretending to be british, to an old member that pretended to be latin american to you pretending to ghanaian. Im not even going to include those pretending to be from other ethic group. Wtf joy do una get from this.

Dude you are nigerian. Most certainly yoruba. You wanna know how I knew
1.) The landlock comment.
2.) The oil comment and ss comment.

Most of the people I hang out with are ghanaians and i've traveled to that country many times. Till date I have never meet a ghanaian that knows what is igboland, yorubaland, hausaland, ijawland, etc or where or which regions belong to whom. Ive never meet one that knows ethnic groups in nigeria excluding igbo and yoruba nor the cities or states which inhabit those tribe including igbo and yoruba. Many thinks the hausa population in nigeria is the same as there's [which is minority]. The ignorance nigeria has about ghana and its indigenous (knowing very little about the country) is the same ignorance ghanaian have about nigeria.

Dude una need to stop with the pretense. Its getting pathetic
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Onlytruth(m): 1:14am On May 13, 2012
One_Naira:

From brixtonye pretending to be british, to an old member that pretended to be latin american to you pretending to ghanaian. Im not even going to include those pretending to be from other ethic group. Wtf joy do una get from this.

Most of the people I hang out with are ghanaians and i've traveled to that country many times. Till date I have never meet a ghanaian that knows what is igboland, yorubaland, hausaland, ijawland, etc or where or which regions belong to whom. Ive never meet one that knows ethnic groups in nigeria excluding igbo and yoruba nor the cities or states which inhabit those tribe including igbo and yoruba. Many thinks the hausa population in nigeria is the same as there's [which is minority]. The ignorance nigeria has about ghana and its indigenous (knowing very little about the country) is the same ignorance ghanaian have about nigeria.

Spot on.
And if he is a Ghanaian that lived in Nigeria, he would know that it was the Yoruba that conducted "Ghana must go" in the West. sad
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by xwolverine: 6:44pm On May 14, 2012
igbo boy:

This is how i know you are Yoruba....you called odili and ibori governor of eastern state...
No SS man will say Rivers state or Delta is in the east
North knows the difference in region.

So this leaves ofemanus as the option for you, since Yoruba's idea of Nigeria is if your name has arabic origins then you are hausa (very son dem go call oshiomole hausa cos his middle name na Aliyu)
if your name has say Mofe,you are Yoruba...
if non of the above then you are igbo (so efemena is igbo, nosa is igbo, ufoma is igbo, elohor is igbo, edet is igbo, rukwevwe is igbo, priye is igbo, jumbo is igbo). Una daft well well sha no be today.

This just shows your level of intelligence, I named four governors but in your haste to show your stupidity, you pointed out the single mistake.
Rivers was part of the old eastern region Fact. It is either you slept in class or your brains were filled with palm wine when you are being taught elementary geography?

You lost track of the message i'm trying pass across, which is no matter what happens when Nigeria splits, its still business as usual for the politicians...

Foolish !diot
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by xwolverine: 6:54pm On May 14, 2012
One_Naira:

Nice one
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Jamisco: 10:11am On May 15, 2012
PointB:

But we are already praying. That God will hasten this disintegration of this cesspit! That the multiple crisis be-deviling this joke of a country stained with innocent blood cause a schism - peacefully or forcefully! What else can we do, force God's hand?

I pray for this disintegration too my brother, only that I pity you because when finally Nigeria is divided into five different countries say, south-south (Niger Delta), south east (Biafra) south west (Ododua), north west and some part of north east (Usman Danfodio) and north central and some part of north east (New Jerusalem), you will know the hell that will befall on you. is it killing yourselves on land matter or legalizing arm robbery? i'm afraid you people will still lack peace because of your greedness. don't mind me let us keep praying for the DISINTEGRATION
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Jamisco: 10:49am On May 15, 2012
mpumalanga:
You are saying what you like and at the same time calling people to come together with you in prayers.i think you are talking of gowon type of prayer but remember that the wrath of God will always be revealed to all those that suppress the truth in their unrighteousness.[rom.1v18]

How can you be justifying the extermination of your people because of some few igbos that
are collateral victims?focus on the lives and property of your people because they are human and stop looking on the igbos every time to justify the death of your people in their own land.Our Christianity and yours is different so you are on your own and we don't have common enemies.

yes bros, it is know you are talking our Christianity is different from yours. your Christianity is mammon that's why you can kill even your wife, children etc for money. even though i read economics i still don't understand what you mean by igbos killed as collateral victims (securities). also like you don't know an elementary statistics, when you asked me to focus on the lives and property of my people whereas the killings and destruction of property in the north is more on Igbos than Christian northerners.

I now know that we have different enemies, our enemies are those enemies of Christ but your enemies are northerners. our enemy is sin while your enemies are selves since you cannot even forgive yourselves. the blood you shed during the so call Biafran war cannot allow you to repent. the numbers of Niger Deltan you killed? I am wearied with this your so called Ojuku that cannot even win a senator sit, his people who are called by his name voted him not to represent them in the senate but after his gone, the are now calling him a hero, general, messiah etc. me,we, we will continue to pray for you because our own (Christian Northerners) God is Christ Jesus who answers prayer.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Dede1(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2012
Jamisco:

I pray for this disintegration too my brother, only that I pity you because when finally Nigeria is divided into five different countries say, south-south (Niger Delta), south east (Biafra) south west (Ododua), north west and some part of north east (Usman Danfodio) and north central and some part of north east (New Jerusalem), you will know the hell that will befall on you. is it killing yourselves on land matter or legalizing arm robbery? i'm afraid you people will still lack peace because of your greedness. don't mind me let us keep praying for the DISINTEGRATION

If Nigeria disintegrates today, I will assure you there will never be country named south- south or idiotic Niger Delta. There could be a new reconstituted Biafra that encompasses every Igbo land in present Delta State and all part of Benue State.

In another hand, there could be Republic of Igbo land, Republic of Ogoni land, Republic of Kalabari, Republic of Obong land, Republic of Edo, Republic of Urhobo, Republic of Itsekiri, Republic of western Ijo and Rpublic of Omo Oduduwa arising from southern Nigeria alone.

At this juncture, a loudmouthed jackass such as you would not have any canopy over your psychotic head to spew crap. You will be forced to answer your idiotic forbearer’s name for a change.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by igboboy1(m): 3:00am On May 16, 2012
xwolverine:

This just shows your level of intelligence, I named four governors but in your haste to show your stupidity, you pointed out the single mistake.
Rivers was part of the old eastern region Fact. It is either you slept in class or your brains were filled with palm wine when you are being taught elementary geography?

You lost track of the message i'm trying pass across, which is no matter what happens when Nigeria splits, its still business as usual for the politicians...

Foolish !diot

chai which ara-wolowo school you go? the one foe ife or the one for ekiti?

Ok nigeria was part of the british empire so goodluck jonathan is a british president smh...daft boi...rivers was part of the eastern region does that make governors of present day rivers governors from the east?

Abeg no dey talk again cos this so called sophisticated school una dey attend for the west baffles me....Abeg just go Alaba make one Nna take you under his wing as an apprentice cos your father has wasted his money in sending you to a half baked ekiti school.

loquacious non entity like you, you are the epitome of arrant display of unsophisticated madness..abhorrent im.be.cile...
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Yewe2011(m): 3:03am On May 16, 2012
Dede1:

I must candidly advise you not to hinge your knowledge of Nigeria on the propagandist maps you cull from the Internet. The maps you have referenced in your last post are setup to accomplish a purpose. I am not surprise you fell for them.

You are free to conclude direction of the wave of animosity in Nigeria. Again, Ndigbo are not oppressed or killed by anybody in Nigeria. It appears you are well fed with the propaganda coming out of Nigeria. There are set of Nigerians who still cling to the moronic and barbaric behaviors of yesteryears as in the case of Boko Haram. You should also know these people do not have monopolistic strangle hold on barbarism.

I learned about the different tribes and history of your country on here. I am only using terminology that is employed on here. When I was young I saw all Nigerians as the same.

Your post is ignorant

So because I am knowledgable about Nigeria....I can't be Ghanaian? How stupid is that....

IGNORANCE IS WHY NIGERIA IS IN THE STATE IT IS IN TODAY
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Yewe2011(m): 6:04am On May 16, 2012
seun needs to bring back the private message.

anyways

@ Dede1

I'm Ghanaian, My only interest in Nigeria is because it's the largest, most populous country in West Africa and influences the rest of the ECOWAS states. The region's stability hinges on whether Nigeria can get it together or not. Unfortunately if Nigeria fails or falls then the rest of the region will likely go down with it. Nigeria needs to agree on the way forward..whether its unity, confederation/autonomy or separation.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by T9ksy(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2012
Dede1:

At this juncture, a loudmouthed jackass such as you would not have any canopy over your psychotic head to spew crap. You will be forced to answer your idiotic forbearer’s name for a change.

Just as a pathetic lying "agbaya" like you too will be compelled to bear your moronic forebearers' name.

FYI, I will gladly bear my father's name and maintain the integrity of my ancestral home- no need to be coerced.

I doubt if i could say the same for you and your ibo people who are all over the country. Even at the pain of death, ibos still

refuse to leave the north "to answer their idiotic forbearer’s name".
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by xwolverine: 7:22pm On May 17, 2012
igbo boy:

chai which ara-wolowo school you go? the one foe ife or the one for ekiti?

Ok nigeria was part of the british empire so goodluck jonathan is a british president smh...daft boi...rivers was part of the eastern region does that make governors of present day rivers governors from the east?

Abeg no dey talk again cos this so called sophisticated school una dey attend for the west baffles me....Abeg just go Alaba make one Nna take you under his wing as an apprentice cos your father has wasted his money in sending you to a half baked ekiti school.

loquacious non entity like you, you are the epitome of arrant display of unsophisticated madness..abhorrent im.be.cile...

The joke is on you man if you can't decipher a simple analogy then your case is lost. Can't believe you actually typed out the daft logic above, listen to yourself you are beginning to sound pathetic...Was Rivers not part of the proposed Biafra regions? the issue is not geographical location, as a matter of fact, the last time I checked the Nigerian Map, Benue and Taraba states are more easterly than any other states. I obviously did not say southeast, neither did i say igbo states....

Well I am not surprised if you could't write a whole statement without resorting to ebonics how would you understand the point I am trying to make.

I wonder why you are so frustrated with your miserable life. You obviously have difficulty in understanding simple statements, If you dont understand a perspective, please skip and ignore my comments, its not by force to comment on Nairaland bloo.dy nitw!t.
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by babyboy3(m): 9:49pm On May 17, 2012
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by igboboy1(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2012
xwolverine:

The joke is on you man if you can't decipher a simple analogy then your case is lost. Can't believe you actually typed out the daft logic above, listen to yourself you are beginning to sound pathetic...Was Rivers not part of the proposed Biafra regions? the issue is not geographical location, as a matter of fact, the last time I checked the Nigerian Map, Benue and Taraba states are more easterly than any other states. I obviously did not say southeast, neither did i say igbo states....

Well I am not surprised if you could't write a whole statement without resorting to ebonics how would you understand the point I am trying to make.

I wonder why you are so frustrated with your miserable life. You obviously have difficulty in understanding simple statements, If you dont understand a perspective, please skip and ignore my comments, its not by force to comment on Nairaland bloo.dy nitw!t.

na wa o, the more you write the more apparent your daftness is...you just dey switch flow anyhow from "ibori being an igbo governor" to "did i mention igbo state" ....my guy just sharap there and manya like 5 bottles of beer cos u are a certtified dafteee...

ara-wolowo free schools are dumb people producing factories as evidenced by your type.

Magnified nicompoop, infact you are an orastracized village donkey..your schematic incoherent discourse on NL is blatant rubbish...

Onye ara
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by igboboy1(m): 1:54am On May 18, 2012
http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86431:in-lagos-32-year-old-man-hangs-self-&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558

[size=16pt]see what daddy ara-wolowo has taught Yorubas to do ...suicide upon suicide upon suicide cry
1st daddy ara wolowo drank rat poison
2nd that guy for na ogun or so that jump inside river
3rd that Yoruba jihadist dem catch for lagos on his way to bomb a church in lag
4th that other yorob suicide bomber wannabe dem catch fro kano, i think his name is suleiman mohammed
5th now this guy in the guardian link...

daddy ara-wolowo biko suicide is not the way to solve our problems o...lets learn to respect life taking life whether our own or another person's own o di kwa ma o.

>R.I.P

[/size]

EVERYONE in the area knew Tunbosun Egbedokun, 32, as an affable, kind-hearted young man.

"A woman also told The Guardian Tunbosun was an active member of the Cherubim and Seraphim at Odo Eran, along Ijesha Road and would be missed for his kindness and active participation in community activities.

It was also learnt that policemen from Itire cut the rope from which the lifeless body was dangling"
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by Onlytruth(m): 2:14am On May 18, 2012
I have come to the conclusion that the greatest parasites in Nigeria are the ones who constantly try to tell Igbo that "SS"(read non-Igbo SS tribes) will not join them in Biafra (as if any Igbo gives a damn! undecided ). But notice that once we tell such people that we don't care, they disappear, never to return! shocked cheesy
I will repeat it, the parasites are those who are leeching on this organized chaos called Nigeria. They fear disintegration more than death! cool
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by ak47mann(m): 2:16am On May 18, 2012
Onlytruth: I have come to the conclusion that the greatest parasites in Nigeria are the ones who constantly try to tell Igbo that "SS"(read non-Igbo SS tribes) will not join them in Biafra (as if any Igbo gives a damn! undecided ). But notice that once we tell such people that we don't care, they disappear, never to return! shocked cheesy
I will repeat it, the parasites are those who are leeching on this organized chaos called Nigeria. They fear disintegration more than death! cool
GBAM GBAM GBAM OKWU cool cool cool
Re: Ojukwu Would Have Ruled Nigeria —Gowon by mpumalanga: 9:38am On May 18, 2012
Jamisco:

yes bros, it is know you are talking our Christianity is different from yours. your Christianity is mammon that's why you can kill even your wife, children etc for money. even though i read economics i still don't understand what you mean by igbos killed as collateral victims (securities). also like you don't know an elementary statistics, when you asked me to focus on the lives and property of my people whereas the killings and destruction of property in the north is more on Igbos than Christian northerners.

I now know that we have different enemies, our enemies are those enemies of Christ but your enemies are northerners. our enemy is sin while your enemies are selves since you cannot even forgive yourselves. the blood you shed during the so call Biafran war cannot allow you to repent. the numbers of Niger Deltan you killed? I am wearied with this your so called Ojuku that cannot even win a senator sit, his people who are called by his name voted him not to represent them in the senate but after his gone, the are now calling him a hero, general, messiah etc. me,we, we will continue to pray for you because our own (Christian Northerners) God is Christ Jesus who answers prayer.

Did Your economics teach you that your mother's death will give you money or are you trying to equate murder to success in order to justify
your inherent inability which can not be cured by your economics knowledge that majors more on how to convert death to success.The killing is not not more on igbos but you want it to look that way so that you can have the numbers that will help you to fight your so called common enemy.

The peolple you are calling the enemies of CHRIST demonstrates the attributes of CHRIST more than you that professes CHRIST but lack the basic foundation which is love.Leave niger delta because you do not even know the peolple that are living in niger delta and the only people that murdered them were your so called role modes that see murder as fulfilling the obligation of their satanic god.

Ojukwu did not win election;election in nigeria is now free and fair because of Ojukwu.please stop wasting your time and face your single enemy
and stop making it common enemy. you can pray like gowon but remember that God can not be mocked and the bible say,blessed is the man that loves justice so stop that your brand of Christianity that after benefiting from injustice, will turn around to call CHRIST.i can not talk about repentance with a descendant of Cain because you can only regret not repent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Obasanjo Summons Southwest PDP Emergency Meeting / Letter To First Lady By Dele Momodu / Buhari Meets With Members Of The 8th National Assembly In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.