Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:31 PM

Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? (4363 Views)

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics / Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 10:33am On May 14, 2012
If that is hard to decipher, u can read this also http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 14, 2012
LagosShia:
you are out of your mind or plain dumb.
U better keep ur dirty stinking mouth shut. I’ve tolerated u thus far even though u type like a kindergarten pupil, writing incoherent English, with no proper Knowledge on the usage of punctuation. Now u feel enthused to talk back Right? U must be out of ur mind

you can keep repeating what your bible says till Jesus (as) returnst.that won't make you correct.i have stated the on infallibility clearly.you can feel free to keep repeating.regurgitate because you act like a goat. grin

Can u see urself? Common sentence, u cant even express urself correctly, how then will u be able to have a grabs of what I’ve been saying to u? All u need is to sharpen ur comprehension skills and then understand my take. All ur life as a muslim, is just to show bitterness. Here u are calling a fellow man like u a goat. I wonder who’s representing goats between the two of us.

as for your insults,it is better for you to insult my own parents than for you to insult the Prophet (sa).you people are so hypocritical.when extremist muslims rain terror on your skin and into your hearts,you complain.see the way you behave.we are not christians who have doubts about their beliefs and their Jesus.
From the foregoing definitions, especially the core ones, No Human being can ever certify him/herself infallible. The word is just too big for any man to fit in well, especially an evil person like ur prophet. The evil he brought on humanity is still ravaging the north with the bastard Boko Haram killing pple as a result of the useless command he gave in ur terrorism manual.

Then u must be completely out of ur mind. What makes u different from an ordinary Boko Haram terrorist?

Ok Lets see for ourselves. Couple of weeks ago, these bastards Bombed Thisday newspaper’s office in retaliation of an un-harming publication made in 2002 when Miss World beauty pageant was to be hosted in Nigeria.

I was around in 2002. The Reporter wrote ‘This girls are really beautiful and may be if prophet Mohammad were to be alive, he would have picked one of the ladies’ He said that jokingly.
What followed thereafter? These overzealous northern bastards unleashed mayhem in the north and burnt down Thisday’s office in the northern state and committed other atrocities.

The event was later moved to London. In 2012, something that happened in 2002 was retaliated for and they killed innocent pple, who weren’t staff of thisdaynews, just as they did in 2002. From the crazy submission u posted, are u pple taught to kill pple whenever ur prophet is mentioned? If so, what kind of a Bullshtz Religion is that? How many times have u seen Nigerian Christians go to war over insult on Jesus or God? We aren’t taught like that.
Now u ve said u prefer that ur parent be insulted than Mohammad, what kind of human being does that portray u to be? Weren’t u taught that after God, ur parent should be the next to be respected? I feel so sorry for what Islam has turned u guys into.

we are muslims who are grateful to God for blessing us with Islam.our beliefs are more important than our parents and the entire world.

If ur beliefs are more important that ur parents, then u are all lost souls just living with the physical body but dead spiritually. Who gave birth to u? Ur religion/belifes or ur parent? Who did u know first? Ur parent or ur belief? Seriously, Islam is a curse on humanity with these kinds of crazy teachings.
The pple that gave u life are secondary to ur belief? This is just plain Crazy if u ask me.

2 Samuel 12:11-14
Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later].

U must still be out of ur mind if u think, im going to be wrapped up in ur stupidity. Like I posited and still reiterating. David wasn’t an Angel. He sinned against God, He realized his sin and pleaded for mercy. God forgave him. U were harming on the fact that his wives were raaaped. I’m simply asking where did this happen in the bible? U cant find it and instead of u to keep shut u are here making things up.

I’m waiting for u to show me where his wives were raped.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2012
LagosShia:

did the "holy spirit" that could not help your "men of God" who supposedly authored your "inspired word of God" against sin and error reveal that to you? how are you sure you are not making mistake on this one as well? or are you claiming infallibility on this?

i hope you now see that there is nothing like "omniscient" in infallibility.those attributes are attainable by humans especially with God's help,inspiration and guidance

Just shut up and read the below

in·fal·li·ble (n-fl-bl)
adj.
1. Incapable of erring: an infallible guide; an infallible source of information.
2. Incapable of failing; certain: an infallible antidote; an infallible rule.

infallible
adjective
1. perfect, impeccable, faultless, unerring, omniscient, unimpeachable.

do you know you have infallibility in you? when you are in the kitchen and there is a knife in your front,it is the inspiration of God in you that prevents you from using that knife to stab your mother.it is also infallibility when you see someone crossing the road and you are driving on high speed and you step on the break not to kill him.the fear of the consequence and the result of killing someone is what gives you an extra awareness not to commit these acts.imagine if you have that same awareness of the greatness of God and the consequence of sin not to fornicate and commit other sins that people ordinarily commit.
U really need to go back to school for putting up this nonsense. Being conscious and being aware of things as a result of knowledge or education has nothing to do with infallibility when it comes to spiritual matters holistically

that knowledge and fear of God and alertness and awareness through inspiration and devotion is what make prophets not to commit sins.sins in their eyes become seen for the ugliness they really are.

Ur above analogy makes no sense. What u are claiming is that Mohammad as an individual under his authority as a prophet was perfect and free from sin(infallible) which is extremely impossible. Im an expect driver, yet that doesn’t say once in a while I wouldn’t be culpable.

As an individual, u can never attain the status of perfection in all ramifications.

U are claiming that an individual Mohammad attained such status. By making such claim, then u are equating him with God.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2012

@toba.. You dont have to abuse the prophet of Islam by talking out of sense about what you know not.

Welcome on board. U are free to pretend as a newbie and not being conscious of what happens here and beyond. May be im giving out what I saw ur Muslims gave put

it is clear that christians hate islam and irrespective of what proof comes before you, you will fail to see it.

No ma. Im guessing u are a lady and a very known person to me here. U Muslims have been commanded to fight and hate unbelievers like we Christians.

You were saying the prophet kills all his lives, that only shows your stupidity
U are the one being stupid by lying. Did he kill or not? Answer this simple question if u are honest.

Maybe you should just google "life history of prophet Muhammad (SAW) written by non Muslims and you will have a good knowledge of who he was
I have done that couple of times and it returned same result. Evil Evil and Evil.

Instead of abusing you I will ignore your spites and ignorance and tell you if muhammad(SAW) was a cruel person or a murderer as you claim, would he run from Makkah when he was attacked, or would he free the same people that chased him out of Makkah trying to kill him when he had the power to retaliate and take revenge,when he became the ruler of Makkah? I guess your answer will be know. This is someone who never attacked unless he is attacked to be killed first

Cheap publicity. I already have a thread on his life and times which are embarrassing to Muslims themselves.
Ur last sentence is an admission that either directly or indirectly, he was a killer like Boko Haram and alqaeda, cos they are all claiming to be attacked first before retaliating.

You and your allies started making mention about the Qur'an, I will ask you, of the bible and the Qur'an, which had been adulterated to the list count? the Qur'an has never changed a single alphabet since it was revealed to the Prophet (SAW), but now we have several versions of the bible (Please try and visit http://www.sultan.org/books/muslimchristianialogue.pdf go through and get the versions of the bible used and let me know your reply). Which of them should u doubt. I throw this challenge to, take a copy of the Qur'an and try to revise it, post a copy here. if u succeed I will not worship Allah again
I would rather read the bible 1,000,000 times, sleep and dream of it and recommend it to be read than move closer to the quran one bit. If alqaeda and Boko Haram terrorist quote from the same quran before going to kill, why should I read it?

Its sad that many idiots like the boko harams want to soil the name of Islam with their evil acts. the prophet (SAW) never preached violence but islam is protected by Allah himself. You can say anything you like, I wont reply you again but I just hope you and others can go to your faculties and reason about which religion you should follow
I just told u that Alqaeda, book Haram read from the quran before wrecking havoc, what else do u want from me? Its better to emulate Jesus than any other person
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 14, 2012
azoo:

You never seize to amaze me. It is enemies of Islam like you that purported Aisha to be 9 when she got married. Please read this http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49982, more so you have the internet, use it wisely if you cant goto the library.

So the hadith that stated it is lying right?
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 14, 2012
azoo: If that is hard to decipher, u can read this also http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

Apologetics
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 2:37pm On May 14, 2012
toba:
infallible
adjective
1. perfect, impeccable, faultless, unerring, omniscient, unimpeachable.

when i checked dictionary,"omniscient" is not used to define infallibility.

all the same,please provide us with the link to the dicitionary you used to define "infallibility".or are you attributing the definition to yourself? grin

U really need to go back to school for putting up this nonsense. Being conscious and being aware of things as a result of knowledge or education has nothing to do with infallibility when it comes to spiritual matters holistically
knowledge,the fear of God,inspiration,divine guidance all should make you a better person not to carry out certain acts.even the illitrate would not use a knife in front of him to stab someone.keep playing silly and ignorant while you claim to be defending christianity.

Ur above analogy makes no sense. What u are claiming is that Mohammad as an individual under his authority as a prophet was perfect and free from sin(infallible) which is extremely impossible. Im an expect driver, yet that doesn’t say once in a while I wouldn’t be culpable.

you are an "expert driver" yet you dont even know how to spell "expert". grin grin grin

U are claiming that an individual Mohammad attained such status. By making such claim, then u are equating him with God.
that is not true because prophets do not claim to be God.whatever they say,do or bring,they give thanks to God.if it God that have made them pure and kept sin away from them,then praise God and not them.the story is different here.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 2:40pm On May 14, 2012
toba:

So the hadith that stated it is lying right?

there are hadiths which claims she was 9 years old and other that claim she was 16 or even 19 or as old as 21.the problem is you dont want to read to know why these differences appear.read the link i provided you on this issue of age.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 14, 2012

when i checked dictionary,"omniscient" is not used to define infallibility.

all the same,please provide us with the link to the dicitionary you used to define "infallibility".or are you attributing the definition to yourself?

BS. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infallible deal with that

knowledge,the fear of God,inspiration,divine guidance all should make you a better person not to carry out certain acts.even the illitrate would not use a knife in front of him to stab someone.keep playing silly and ignorant while you claim to be defending christianity.
Just keep quiet. So someone under the influence of alcohol and yet he/she didnt misbehave was also under the inspiration from God right? Stop fooling urself. That u did something correctly doesnt make u infallible. Im simply talking about infallibility as its pertain to ur prophet whereby u've claimed he was a perfect being that never erred in one way or the other

you are an "expert driver" yet you dont even know how to spell "expert".

Hmm hmm. That's a good example of what im talking about. typing and making mistakes as well as other mistakes in life shows that im not infallible, so also is ur prophet.

that is not true because prophets do not claim to be God.whatever they say,do or bring,they give thanks to God.if it God that have made them pure and kept sin away from them,then praise God and not them.the story is different here.

U need to sharpen ur comprehension skills just as i've advised. By saying an individual never sinned, never erred, means such individual is Perfect and the only Mr perfect that's all in all is God almighty.

Guy use ur brain. There's what's called deductive reasoning
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 14, 2012

there are hadiths which claims she was 9 years old and other that claim she was 16 or even 19 or as old as 21.the problem is you dont want to read to know why these differences appear.read the link i provided you on this issue of age.

Can we say, there's inconsistency in Islam? How are we even sure that most of the things we read about ur prophet in some of these hadiths are correct? I mean the very little positive aspect of him
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 4:53pm On May 14, 2012
toba:

BS. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infallible deal with that

i am sure you know the difference between a noun and an adjective.

this is the definition the website presented for "infallible" when used as a noun.besides,i am using the word "infallibility" and not "infallible":

n
a person or thing that is incapable of error or failure

regardless of the many meanings that the word "infallible" or "infallibility" has,i have explain to you what is meant by infallibility of prophets.it does not mean they become gods or divine.it just means God has guided,purified and inspired them to shun sin and evil.

the definition from the link you presented says:

n
"a person or thing that is incapable of error or failure"

THE VERY SITE YOU PRESENTED SAYS IN GENRALITY "A PERSON" (which also points to humans).IT DID NOT SAY OR SPECIFY GOD!!! HOPE YOU READ THAT.

Just keep quiet. So someone under the influence of alcohol and yet he/she didnt misbehave was also under the inspiration from God right? Stop fooling urself. That u did something correctly doesnt make u infallible. Im simply talking about infallibility as its pertain to ur prophet whereby u've claimed he was a perfect being that never erred in one way or the other
alcohol is not meant to be taken in the first place by men of God as it is in the bible book of leviticus stated.

secondly,in Islam,this is what we are taught to strive for:

Holy Quran 91:7-10
"And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it.And inspired it (with conscience of) what is wrong for it and (what is) right for it.,He has succeeded who purifies it,And he has failed who instills it [with corruption]".

the prophets at all times fulfill the above verses because they succeed in following what is right and purifies the soul;not what corrupts it.we too should strive towards that and not following corruption and then give the excuse that we are humans or someone has "died" for you and God will not punish you.at least even if there are factors which limit you from doing your best at all times such as temptation of satan and peer pressure,you should keep trying and striving for the best to do and act accordingly.

Hmm hmm. That's a good example of what im talking about. typing and making mistakes as well as other mistakes in life shows that im not infallible, so also is ur prophet.

you have done a mistake unintentionally perhaps.do you know even with that mistake,you have committed no sin? when a prophet is infallible he does not do what displeases God or intentional plan or perpetrate evil to displease God or rebel against Him.that is why we believe Adam (as) committed no sin by eating from the tree.Adam (as) eating from the tree was part of God's plan for mankind and also Adam (as) had no evil intention to rebel against God.

U need to sharpen ur comprehension skills just as i've advised. By saying an individual never sinned, never erred, means such individual is Perfect and the only Mr perfect that's all in all is God almighty.
you are very dull.when you checked the definition of "infallibility" you found many meanings for it.why do you insist on only taking one definition and holding unto that as if there is no other meaning to support what i am saying? don't padlock your brain because others can think.

Guy use ur brain. There's what's called deductive reasoning

it is now left for you to dedeuce.mumu!
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 5:01pm On May 14, 2012
toba:

Can we say, there's inconsistency in Islam? How are we even sure that most of the things we read about ur prophet in some of these hadiths are correct? I mean the very little positive aspect of him

there is no inconsistency in Islam as a result because the Holy Quran is the main source of Islam and its teachings.the Quran portrays the Prophet (sa) in exemplary ways and uses exemplary terms to describe him and his manners.also,the hadiths contain both true and false.the hadiths passed through many influences i.e. both who adhered to Islam and those who were either insincere or hated the religion.

the only inconsistency i find is in your bible.you see the sawdust in your brother's eye while you ignore the plank in your own eye.that correctly describes the type of person you are.you believe in prophets who were sinners and made mistakes and errors, and yet accepts the bible as the "inspired word of God" and ignore the possibility of those who supposedly authored those bible books to have made error.also,i find inconsistency in the bible because since it is the main source for christians,the bible internally on its own standing,is evident of contradictions even when it comes to doctrines.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2012

i am sure you know the difference between a noun and an adjective.

this is the definition the website presented for "infallible" when used as a noun.besides,i am using the word "infallibility" and not "infallible":

n
a person or thing that is incapable of error or failure

regardless of the many meanings that the word "infallible" or "infallibility" has,i have explain to you what is meant by infallibility of prophets.it does not mean they become gods or divine.it just means God has guided,purified and inspired them to shun sin and evil.

the definition from the link you presented says:

n
"a person or thing that is incapable of error or failure"

THE VERY SITE YOU PRESENTED SAYS IN GENRALITY "A PERSON" (which also points to humans).IT DID NOT SAY OR SPECIFY GOD!!! HOPE YOU READ THAT.
Hahahaha. do u know what adjective is? hahaha. the adjective there is mainly describing the role that qualifies the now. Mohammad (noun) is infallible. The adjective of which is Mohammad is Omniscient. try again. mr man

From ur description, u ve said this ur man is 100% sin free. What are u describing? Smh.

alcohol is not meant to be taken in the first place by men of God as it is in the bible book of leviticus stated.

secondly,in Islam,this is what we are taught to strive for:

Holy Quran 91:7-10
"And [by] the soul and He who proportioned it.And inspired it (with conscience of) what is wrong for it and (what is) right for it.,He has succeeded who purifies it,And he has failed who instills it [with corruption]".

the prophets at all times fulfill the above verses because they succeed in following what is right and purifies the soul;not what corrupts it.we too should strive towards that and not following corruption and then give the excuse that we are humans or someone has "died" for you and God will not punish you.at least even if there are factors which limit you from doing your best at all times such as temptation of satan and peer pressure,you should keep trying and striving for the best to do and act accordingly.
who's talking about MOG here? That illustration was to prove the error in ur analogy. We ve generalized the statement by talking about someone not using a knife to stab another. Even at that, ur analogy is still flawed.

you have done a mistake unintentionally perhaps.do you know even with that mistake,you have committed no sin? when a prophet is infallible he does not do what displeases God or intentional plan or perpetrate evil to displease God or rebel against Him.that is why we believe Adam (as) committed no sin by eating from the tree.Adam (as) eating from the tree was part of God's plan for mankind and also Adam (as) had no evil intention to rebel against God.
U are just commiting errors upon errors. @ the emphasized xters. Who told u that? Mohammad or God? can u provide evidence that Allah directly said Mohaamad never did
anything to displease him?

you are very dull.when you checked the definition of "infallibility" you found many meanings for it.why do you insist on only taking one definition and holding unto that as if there is no other meaning to support what i am saying? don't padlock your brain because others can think.
U are probably blind. I talked about non erring, sin free and perfection as parts of the meaning of infallible. so how was i clinging to one definition? The 3 descriptions, ur prophet still fits into none

it is now left for you to dedeuce.mumu!
Gambari. U must learn to read.

More? im here for u cheesy wink smiley
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 14, 2012
LagosShia:

there is no inconsistency in Islam as a result because the Holy Quran is the main source of Islam and its teachings.the Quran portrays the Prophet (sa) in exemplary ways and uses exemplary terms to describe him and his manners.also,the hadiths contain both true and false.the hadiths passed through many influences i.e. both who adhered to Islam and those who were either insincere or hated the religion.

the only inconsistency i find is in your bible.you see the sawdust in your brother's eye while you ignore the plank in your own eye.that correctly describes the type of person you are.you believe in prophets who were sinners and made mistakes and errors, and yet accepts the bible as the "inspired word of God" and ignore the possibility of those who supposedly authored those bible books to have made error.also,i find inconsistency in the bible because since it is the main source for christians,the bible internally on its own standing,is evident of contradictions even when it comes to doctrines.

@the emphasized texts. yet the quran recorded no meaningful and convincing miracle of Mohammad. smh.

If there are some true and false hadiths, how are we sure that what ever that might have been said therein(hadiths in general) are true about Mohammad? How can we test?
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 5:34pm On May 14, 2012
toba:
Hahahaha. do u know what adjective is? hahaha. the adjective there is mainly describing the role that qualifies the now. Mohammad (noun) is infallible. The adjective of which is Mohammad is Omniscient. try again. mr man

there is no problem.Muhammad (sa) is omniscient because Allah (as) permitted him with the secrets of the future and secrets of the universe.is there problem in that? does that make the human being God has made in a particular way another god? i keep telling you infallibility is a quality that God has bestowed upon his deserving servants and guided them.you keep telling me,they therefore must be gods.brainless!!! no wonder you mistake Jesus (as) for a god because God permitted him to bring the dead to life and perform miracles.

From ur description, u ve said this ur man is 100% sin free. What are u describing? Smh.
he was sinless.he never committed any sin to displease God at all.i am describing his "isma" (infallibility).

who's talking about MOG here? That illustration was to prove the error in ur analogy. We ve generalized the statement by talking about someone not using a knife to stab another. Even at that, ur analogy is still flawed.

the essence of life in Islam is to struggle and strive for what pleases God.there are two types of struggles:military jihad and jihad against one's self (i.e. controlling your desires).the prophets are better than us in doing that because they dont have shortcomings in pleasing God.even at that,you still see them utterly submissive to the will of God and asking for His protection and making supplications for forgiveness if they had done any wrong.in ourselves,there is infallibility in us to certain extents.we are born stainless and without sin.we don't believe innocent babies Jesus (as) described the kingdom of God is made up of their likes,to be sinful by nature.Muslims dont believe in "original sin".we are born sinless and upon reaching a certain age,we are to continue to live a pure life or we corrupt ourselves and stain our soul with corrupt actions and beliefs.

U are just commiting errors upon errors. @ the emphasized xters. Who told u that? Mohammad or God? can u provide evidence that Allah directly said Mohaamad never did
anything to displease him?

in the Quran 5:3,we are told God have perfected the religion mankind is to follow which is Islam through Muhammad (sa).

in Surat an-Najm,the Prophet (sa) is described as a being of the most sublime morals.

in verse 33:33 God states that He has purified the Prophet (sa) and His Household from all uncleanliness and they are purfied.

in 4:59,we are commanded to obey Allah,His messenger and those vested with authority (i.e. the 12 divinely appointed holy imams/successors).

in 76:24,we are told not to obey sinners.therefore Allah will not command us to obey someone if he is a sinner and misguided and not inspired.

in 4:80,whosoever obeyed the Prophet (sa) has obeyed Allah (swt).obedience to the Prophet (sa) is parallel to obeying Allah (swt).

"The one who disobeys Allah is not to be obeyed; and "verily obedience is for Allah and of His Messenger and those vested with authority." Verily, Allah ordered (people) to obey the Messenger because he was sinless and clean (pure), who would not tell people to disobey Allah; and verily He ordered (people) to obey those vested with authority because they are sinless and clean (pure), and would not tell people to disobey Allah." (Ilal al-Sharaye', by Shaikh al-Saduq, v1, p123).

U are probably blind. I talked about non erring, sin free and perfection as parts of the meaning of infallible. so how was i clinging to one definition? The 3 descriptions, ur prophet still fits into none
then you're must be a dumb a$$ cursed from birth.if anyone of those three definitions is used to refer to someone,or anyone,then that person can be said rightly to be infallible.he doesn't have to be all three for instance.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 5:50pm On May 14, 2012
toba:

@the emphasized texts. yet the quran recorded no meaningful and convincing miracle of Mohammad. smh.
do not say that because you have not read the Quran or you are too blind to see them.

the prophecies,knowledge of the unseen,knowledge unknown to the people then that was revealed in the Quran,the scientific claims,the miracle of the cave,the cleaving of the moon,the promised victories of the Muslims over the oppressors of Quraish even though the Muslims were at numerical disadvantaged e.t.c.

If there are some true and false hadiths, how are we sure that what ever that might have been said therein(hadiths in general) are true about Mohammad? How can we test?

even myself i am not a scholar to teach you.from the little i know,there is an entire science dedicated to the study of hadith,examining them and grading and analyzing them.if you are interested to study about that,i can refer you to some places.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 14, 2012
LagosShia:

there is no problem.Muhammad (sa) is omniscient because Allah (as) permitted him with the secrets of the future and secrets of the universe.
No he isnt omniscient, u are just making urself believe so and not ALlah except u'll show me where allah told u directly that mohammad is omniscient.
is there problem in that?
yes. The problem is that u are lying.
does that make the human being God has made in a particular way another god?
Yes becos we describe God as Omiscience.
i keep telling you infallibility is a quality that God has bestowed upon his deserving servants and guided them.
No. this is what u believe or what the quran told u to believe, which isnt the correct position
you keep telling me,they therefore must be gods.brainless
No. u are the brainless one. I have proven to u that u are wrong but u refused to learn.
!!! no wonder you mistake Jesus (as) for a god because God permitted him to bring the dead to life and perform miracles.
There's no mistaking. Jesus is more than a prophet. He did only what God could have done

he was sinless.he never committed any sin to displease God at all.i am describing his "isma" (infallibility).
Once again, this is what u are told to believe and not the truth.

the essence of life in Islam is to struggle and strive for what pleases God.there are two types of struggles:military jihad and jihad against one's self (i.e. controlling your desires).the prophets are better than us in doing that because they dont have shortcomings in pleasing God.even at that,you still see them utterly submissive to the will of God and asking for His protection and making supplications for forgiveness if they had done any wrong.in ourselves,there is infallibility in us to certain extents.we are born stainless and without sin.we don't believe innocent babies Jesus (as) described the kingdom of God is made up of their likes,to be sinful by nature.Muslims dont believe in "original sin".we are born sinless and upon reaching a certain age,we are to continue to live a pure life or we corrupt ourselves and stain our soul with corrupt actions and beliefs.
Wow what kind of Jihad is boko haram fighting? Is it God that sanctioned their own jihad?

in the Quran 5:3,we are told God have perfected the religion mankind is to follow which is Islam through Muhammad (sa).

in Surat an-Najm,the Prophet (sa) is described as a being of the most sublime morals.

in verse 33:33 God states that He has purified the Prophet (sa) and His Household from all uncleanliness and they are purfied.

in 4:59,we are commanded to obey Allah,His messenger and those vested with authority (i.e. the 12 divinely appointed holy imams/successors).

in 76:24,we are told not to obey sinners.therefore Allah will not command us to obey someone if he is a sinner and misguided and not inspired.

in 4:80,whosoever obeyed the Prophet (sa) has obeyed Allah (swt).obedience to the Prophet (sa) is parallel to obeying Allah (swt).

"The one who disobeys Allah is not to be obeyed; and "verily obedience is for Allah and of His Messenger and those vested with authority." Verily, Allah ordered (people) to obey the Messenger because he was sinless and clean (pure), who would not tell people to disobey Allah; and verily He ordered (people) to obey those vested with authority because they are sinless and clean (pure), and would not tell people to disobey Allah." (Ilal al-Sharaye', by Shaikh al-Saduq, v1, p123).
This is what u were told to believe. The first verse u quoted says it all. Same way in islam, u are to respect ur belief first before ur parent that brought u to life. It doesnt have to be correct

then you're must be a dumb a$$ cursed from birth.
u see, u are the first to insult nw ooo. By the time i send msg to ur prophet, no vex ooo
if anyone of those three definitions is used to refer to someone,or anyone,then that person can be said rightly to be infallible.he doesn't have to be all three for instance.
In any case, im simply telling u Mohammad doesnt even qualify for any of those 3 categories cos of his evil deeds.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 14, 2012
LagosShia:
do not say that because you have not read the Quran or you are too blind to see them.

the prophecies,knowledge of the unseen,knowledge unknown to the people then that was revealed in the Quran,the scientific claims,the miracle of the cave,the cleaving of the moon,the promised victories of the Muslims over the oppressors of Quraish even though the Muslims were at numerical disadvantaged e.t.c.
BS upon BS. Pls show me just one verse in the quran that told us Mohammad raised any dead person back to life. After all, u called him the holy spirit/ comforter Jesus sent.

even myself i am not a scholar to teach you.from the little i know,there is an entire science dedicated to the study of hadith,examining them and grading and analyzing them.if you are interested to study about that,i can refer you to some places.
If u as a muslim doubts the authenticity of some hadiths, why should an 'unbeliever' like me bother my head?
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 11:21am On May 15, 2012
@LagosShia, U have time o, why not leave this block head and save the time u waste on her for adhkar.. read Baqara Vs 10-19 and you will understand they are born loosers, their forefathers have gone astray and so will they.. Actually its not her fault.. wink

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 15, 2012
azoo: @LagosShia, U have time o, why not leave this block head [/b]and save the time u waste on her for adhkar.. read Baqara Vs 10-19 and you will understand they are [b]born loosers, their forefathers have gone astray and so will they.. Actually its not her fault.. wink

You pple dont even have morals. Everything about u are insult and insult.

SMH
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 8:26am On May 16, 2012
toba:

SMH

oh oh you consider the lil thing I said as an insult, what about all you have been saying about our prophet (SAW) and the Qur'an, they are what Slander!!!
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 10:41am On May 16, 2012
azoo: @LagosShia, U have time o, why not leave this block head and save the time u waste on her for adhkar.. read Baqara Vs 10-19 and you will understand they are born loosers, their forefathers have gone astray and so will they.. Actually its not her fault.. wink

thank you brother,your advice is greatly appreciated.i only find it expedient to reply fools to certain extents lest they think they are convincing anyone.but i think i am done with the block head.you rightly described him.

but DON'T expect manners and morals from his likes.these are people who follow men who trade with religion.they got to keep the hate and fear against Islam so the tithe would keep flowing in.there is no fear of God whatsoever when they scam the poor souls who place faith and trust in them.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 11:23am On May 16, 2012
toba:

SMH

and here is the morals dsplayed by toba:

toba:
U better shut up and stop displaying stupidity. The bible made it clear that The Comforter must abide with the believers forever (John 14:16). which is only possible if the Comforter remains within each and every human for the rest of the natural lives and beyond i.e., for all eternity. Now tell me Where da f4k is Mohammad now? his he living or abiding with me now in my house? whereas the holy spirit lives in me and direct me. Not any kind of human being
Take it easy Boko Haram. Mohammad is not ur father and remember u are breaking the forum rules by resorting to personal attacks. U'll get banned cos Mohammad is not ur Father. Feel sorry 4 u cos im gonna insult him the more

If they are not in the bible then ur case is dead.

are the early writings more correct than the bible?

https://www.nairaland.com/936716/muslims-liar#10823985
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 16, 2012
azoo:

oh oh you consider the lil thing I said as an insult, what about all you have been saying about our prophet (SAW) and the Qur'an, they are what Slander!!!

They are not slander.

im simply saying the truth about him
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 16, 2012
LagosShia:

and here is the morals dsplayed by toba:

https://www.nairaland.com/936716/muslims-liar#10823985

just shut up once again. u insulted my parents cos i was talking about ur prophet, what kind of morals is that?
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by PrinceDudu(m): 12:35pm On May 16, 2012
i hereby call on the moderator of this forum to close this thread cos of the following verses of the glorious Qur'an
Surah al-Baqarah:
"Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe." {verse 6}

"Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment." {verse 7}

thank you.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 1:03pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

just shut up once again. u insulted my parents cos i was talking about ur prophet, who kind of morals is that?

This is the type of error you get when you type aggressively.. I am da.mn sure your keyboard is spoilt.. wink
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 1:04pm On May 16, 2012
PrinceDudu: i hereby call on the moderator of this forum to close this thread cos of the following verses of the glorious Qur'an
Surah al-Baqarah:
"Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe." {verse 6}

"Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment." {verse 7}

thank you.

Lips sealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 1:05pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

They are not slander.

im simply saying the truth about him

Well I was saying the truth about you and your ancestors too.. wink smiley grin grin grin
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 16, 2012
azoo:

This is the type of error you get when you type aggressively.. I am da.mn sure your keyboard is spoilt.. wink

can u imagine? I was damn in a haste to respond. I'm not infallible cheesy wink smiley
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 16, 2012
PrinceDudu: i hereby call on the moderator of this forum to close this thread cos of the following verses of the glorious Qur'an
Surah al-Baqarah:

thank you.

Hahaha. The Christians don suffer similar fate from Lagoshia in the past. In fact he has insulted my parents countless times on this thread. U know what? this thread remains cos we haven't broken any rule(s) thus far wink cheesy smiley
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 16, 2012
azoo:

Well I was saying the truth about you and your ancestors too.. wink smiley grin grin grin

No. u used harsh words and and direct insult, which is very unfair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bell Is An Instrument Of Satan ? Is This A Joke Or What ? / Why Doesnt Allaah Answer Our Duaas? / Tbaba's Friday Mornings - Spiritual Rebirth And Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.