Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? (4275 Views)

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics / Taqiyya And Kitman: Are muslims permitted to lie? / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by PrinceDudu(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

Hahaha. The Christians don suffer similar fate from Lagoshia in the past. In fact he has insulted my parents countless times on this thread. U know what? this thread remains cos we haven't broken any rule(s) thus far wink cheesy smiley

Tobaaa, good man; am sure Lagoshia would defend that 1, but anyhw, am kinda sure that you would like to bury the hatchet and allow us forge ahead in our quest of finding everlasting peace even if we defer in believe. *Wink*
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 16, 2012
PrinceDudu:

Tobaaa, good man; am sure Lagoshia would defend that 1, but anyhw, am kinda sure that you would like to bury the hatchet and allow us forge ahead in our quest of finding everlasting peace even if we defer in believe. *Wink*

Alright sir.

peace im out.

i dey vex cos u pple no gree me one muslima marry. grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by PrinceDudu(m): 2:54pm On May 16, 2012
^^ grin grin grin
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 2:58pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

can u imagine? I was damn in a haste to respond. I'm not infallible cheesy wink smiley

too bad! the "holy spirit" you claim that "lives in you" and "inspires you" could not help!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

or rather your "holy spirit" too is not infallible just like it was helpless to guide and protect those evil men that supposedly authored the bible from committing ra.pe,in.cest,adultery and nu.dity. grin grin grin grin

everything about you and what you believe is fallible.even the things you worship and claim divine inspiration on.may Allah (swt) save us from the misguidance call christianity!!! tongue tongue tongue :
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 3:02pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

Alright sir.

peace im out.

i dey vex cos u pple no gree me one muslima marry. grin grin grin grin

Holy Quran 24:26
"Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are [subjected] to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are [an object] of good words. Those [good people] are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision".
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 3:04pm On May 16, 2012
toba:
U better keep ur dirty stinking mouth shut. I’ve tolerated u thus far even though u type like a kindergarten pupil, writing incoherent English, with no proper Knowledge on the usage of punctuation. Now u feel enthused to talk back Right? U must be out of ur mind

I want to believe the person u were referring to is infallible too but u still went ahead and lashed him/her.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 16, 2012
i agree with u that he's not infallible
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by azoo: 3:10pm On May 16, 2012
toba:

From the foregoing definitions, especially the core ones, No Human being can ever certify him/herself infallible. The word is just too big for any man to fit in well, especially an evil person like ur prophet. The evil he brought on humanity is still ravaging the north with the bastard Boko Haram killing pple as a result of the useless command he gave in ur terrorism manual.

I want to believe you dont have retention capacity of gold fish cos its amazing why you forget things so fast. You would have said something, when subsequently its said to you, you'll flare up. Can you deduce the spite in the statement above yet you said I was been harsh using direct insult, haba Toba!!!
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 16, 2012
For Gods sake. liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me alone.

Do u want me to apologize?
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Criticize Clerics For Their Wrong Doings? by LagosShia: 9:39pm On May 16, 2012
toba: For Gods sake. liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me alone.

Do u want me to apologize?

lol

hope you learn from this not to utter words anyhow.

apology should not be an empty one.but should come with regret not to repeat it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Combine Prayers Before Travelling? / Post In your Fidau Prayer For Our Beloved Late President And Muslim Brother / Is Use Of Synthetic Weavons And Attachment Permissible In Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.