Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,791 members, 7,945,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi (7887 Views)

Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Obasanjo, Tinubu Clash Over Ministerial Nominees: New telegraph / Obasanjo, Tinubu Not Yoruba Leaders – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by igboboy1(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2012
akigbemaru: Tinubu represents both de facto and dejurine Leader of Yoruba nation. Obasanjo is a vagabond and omoale can not lead omo-oko the true son of the land.

Even in Obasanjo's dream, he can never parallel or becloud Awo's indispensable achievement. Started from free education policy, this was a catalyst that propels Yoruba race to what we are today and we continue to be a pace-setter in Africa and beyond through our culture, religion and life styles. I got to America and I see no different between white men and I. George Washington had the power to become a king, he just jettisoned such idea and embraced democracy, this goes a long way to show how simple wise decision can have urge positive impact on human race.
As far as all I cared, even if Obolagido-sanjo rules Nigeria three times, that won't still enough to equal Sage Awolowo.
Every Obasanjo's policy towards Yoruba race from his military to civilian regimes shows that he is our number one enemy of progress. That makes the rumors of him a vagabond and a carpet-grabber from East born by a Ibo foot soldier become true. Evident, from his civilian rule that I know off, I may not have been born during his military days, he put everything from advisers to heads of government agencies as Ibo people e.g. CBN-Soludo (that's a smart banker no doubt), Stock Exchange- Yeye Okereke, NAFDAC- Madam rebrand Biafra e.t.c.
Obolagido-sanjo, he knew Yoruba race power and prosperity center around Lagos State, he viciously tried but failed to cripple Lagos economy by holding up to a year in workers' salaries --- people that live on meager and got families to feed and rent to pay. This is when mini-Awo a.k.a. Tinubu Oju-yobo stepped into Awo's shoes and borrowed money from oversea to pay Lagos workers for full year. If Obosanjo was really a Yoruba man, because I know the tribal marks he had can't fool me, he won't hold the economy of his fatherland to ransom just because he had a beef with its ruling party. It's funny though, if Tinubu does not want to be a Yoruba national leader today, Colonel Marwa, the Yoruba adopted son will have larger appealing traits in Yoruba land than Obosanjo, because his prolific stints during his military era on Yoruba soil as shown us that you don't have to be a Yoruba man to have us at heart!

Like sage Awo says: charity begins at home and I hold my 100 percent allegiance to the coarse of Yoruba race, Obosanjo, I bet you won't say that. If you want to be a nationalist, why can't you be living in Abuja or Anambra? You know THE BEST protects come from your people that is why you are back in Otta farm. This is not just Obosanjo traits, it's evident in all Naija leaders.

Sage Awo RIP, if you would have run Yoruba land the way Obosanjo ran it between 1999 to 2007, we would have nothing to show as of today as Yoruba race!!!

Thank you for inviting me...but bia wetin consign igbo with your rant about OBJ? well not that it matters at this point cos am going in on this...

First an ofe manu like you still dont know why obj hired igbos to head those agencies? Well he found out that the certificates issued by ara-wolowo so called free school in ile ife was not up to par with education in the east, so he couldnt hire unqualified ofe manus to head such agencies..

Second see the way you are mentioning ara-wolowo one would think he invented toyota camry. The fact is that this is a pesin that drank rat posion and committed suicide

Make i go drop shiiiiiitttt, i dey come...in the mean time reply me cos i get more for your dumb head
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by aljharem(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2012
Yoruba leader ko, Yoruba leader ni

Abeg make everyone go rest and get good accountable leaders for themselves

Imagine Tinubu calling himself Yoruba leader, High or irresponsibility in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by Azcreativ(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2012
obongoboy: for mentioning obj and ole tinubu.....that bishop should be stoned obasanjo that sold the whole airport to himself and tinubu that stole and milked lagos state dry....if the Yorubas are confused let them come and pick me i am from niger delta. IF ONLY THIS TWO IS WHAT THEY GOT THEN Yoruba RACE IS FINISHED...CAPUT.
Proud to be Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2012
Deleted
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by MahatmaGhandi: 10:09pm On May 11, 2012
If truth be told then we will know that both OBJ and Tinubu if given head of the yoruba race will suffocate them with injustice and corruption,these men no doubt are mighty men but I fear that they have made themselves deadly weapons in the hands of the devil,if only the yoruba's had a tinubu or an obj with the mindset and character traits of a femi falana or a wole soyinka the youruba race would have been the toast of nigeria,I say all these with an outsiders view and I stand to be corrected
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by akigbemaru: 10:52pm On May 11, 2012
Tinubu represents both de facto and dejurine Leader of Yoruba nation. Obasanjo is a vagabond and omoale can not lead omo-oko the true son of the land.

Even in Obasanjo's dream, he can never parallel or becloud Awo's indispensable achievement. Started from free education policy, this was a catalyst that propels Yoruba race to what we are today and we continue to be a pace-setter in Africa and beyond through our culture, religion and life styles. I got to America and I see no different between white men and I. George Washington had the power to become a king, he just jettisoned such idea and embraced democracy, this goes a long way to show how simple wise decision can have urge positive impact on human race.
As far as all I cared, even if Obolagido-sanjo rules Nigeria three times, that won't still enough to equal Sage Awolowo.
Every Obasanjo's policy towards Yoruba race from his military to civilian regimes shows that he is our number one enemy of progress. That makes the rumors of him a vagabond and a carpet-grabber from East born by a Ibo foot soldier become true. Evident, from his civilian rule that I know off, I may not have been born during his military days, he put everything from advisers to heads of government agencies as Ibo people e.g. CBN-Soludo (that's a smart banker no doubt), Stock Exchange- Yeye Okereke, NAFDAC- Madam rebrand Biafra e.t.c.
Obolagido-sanjo, he knew Yoruba race power and prosperity center around Lagos State, he viciously tried but failed to cripple Lagos economy by holding up to a year in workers' salaries --- people that live on meager and got families to feed and rent to pay. This is when mini-Awo a.k.a. Tinubu Oju-yobo stepped into Awo's shoes and borrowed money from oversea to pay Lagos workers for full year. If Obosanjo was really a Yoruba man, because I know the tribal marks he had can't fool me, he won't hold the economy of his fatherland to ransom just because he had a beef with its ruling party. It's funny though, if Tinubu does not want to be a Yoruba national leader today, Colonel Marwa, the Yoruba adopted son will have larger appealing traits in Yoruba land than Obosanjo, because his prolific stints during his military era on Yoruba soil as shown us that you don't have to be a Yoruba man to have us at heart!

Like sage Awo says: charity begins at home and I hold my 100 percent allegiance to the coarse of Yoruba race, Obosanjo, I bet you won't say that. If you want to be a nationalist, why can't you be living in Abuja or Anambra? You know THE BEST protects come from your people that is why you are back in Otta farm. This is not just Obosanjo traits, it's evident in all Naija leaders.

Sage Awo RIP, if you would have run Yoruba land the way Obosanjo ran it between 1999 to 2007, we would have nothing to show as of today as Yoruba race!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2012
Obasanjo for where?

Yorubas know their leader and they have shown that at the poll, rejecting OBJ and embracing Tinubu
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by igboboy1(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2012
Ndi Yoruba: @Igbo boi

What's this obsession you ibus (Igbos) have with rat poison? Is that the only means of committing suicide? Or maybe thats how the few ibus who manage to commit suicide achieve it.

I know very few ibus can achieve suicide. They'll rather scurry to another man's land for safety and live in eternal shame and regret.Not that I endorse suicide. I am born again.

In the West and Yorubaland (not Christendom), suicide is the best and last option a man takes to avoid disgrace,shame and scorn.
Adolf Hitler would rather commit suicide than be captured by the rampaging soviets.Imagine what would have happened if the Russians had captured him alive.

Please be reasonable.Thank you.

bia seyi law is this you? Don't lie, you have said this line one time when we were chilling in london (remember, that oyibo runs wey nearly put me and you for prison)..I believe na u be this...U be real born again, infact na u be the gateman for heaven.. No let any Ibus into heaven biko...

But, i was being reasonable na...i no get obsession with rat posion o, tufiakwa...Well if you get one of your shows for london let me know 2months in advance make i buy plane (maybe we fit do that runs again)...BABA SEYI LAW i hail o....(u be egba man na abi? Hail bros OBJ for me)
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by Nobody: 2:23am On May 12, 2012
Musiwa..:
there is an issue of generation gap and generation divide and different between Obasanjo/tinubu generation and Our generation.

What we want , is not what they want.

less than 10% of Yorubas are above the age of 60 of tinubu or obasanjo. So what the generation above 60 want , is different from our generation. We are majority.

Are you saying balewa from his gravel is the one telling northerners youth to bomb up things. the answer is no.
The generation of Obasanjo/tinubu is over in leadership. you can see Obama was 40, look around the world the age of president. they are 40 some’s years. because it is an issue of generation and leadership

If you look at the last election in the Western Niger.. You will notice.. one thing in common.. Which is my name.. Why, it is because of generation gap and generation divide.. take example kogi state election. The PDP field a deputy governor who is my junior in school brother, the ACN field my classmate cousin, the ANPP field my friend cousin. Why generation gap and generation Divide.

Even to tell you. the governors of all of this state know my name.. why generation divide.

Even fashola is having trouble with doctors because he shout tinubu when majority of Yorubas dont want tinubu . that is why he has problem . tinubu knows that, that why he refuse to run for presdient and put atiku and ribadu on two election. He weight his chances.. and he was smart in taken his decision. you can see Obasanjo loss his polling booth too. You can see them beat up ACN in Ondo state.. because there is generation gap and generation divide..

You have to understand there is a generation gap and generation divide involve. how many Obasanjo or tinubu generation are in the army . Answer None. They have all retired..

Nation of people most know how to flow with generation.. this is why the west have alway done so. The word of God says there is a time for everything

There is a Generation divide.. And that why the youth of Nigeria are fighting so that Nobody use their own time and come and say or impose themselves or someone on our time.. You can see them bomb everywhere, they are tired.

To show you what I mean, with only a phone call, I can call off the doctors strike in Nigeria. Why?? Because this is our time and there is a generation gap and generation divide. this is where the issue is..

And with only one phone call, I can also knock off a governor or overthrow the govt and make governors jobless Why? generation gap and generation divide

their time is over, nation are breeding new generation for tomorrow, we should not be going back to yesterday. .

In africa we most learn from the west how to switch generation. Greed is the reason why people do that in africa.

Awolowo became the head of govt at a young age because the older generation respected themselves and they went to call Awolowo and the egbe Omo oduduwa from london to take over leadership. Even why they could have put themselves there. Why?? Because that older generation respected themselves in awolowo time , respected themselves and were not too greed.

This is the university Awolowo built, why, because even the word of God says old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. That means young men should lead. Why? Because a young man can run faster than an Old man.
The word of God says, there is a time for everything and a season for all things.

God knows more than men. We most learn a lesson from north youth, the army will overthrow them if we dont correct the issue of satellite pictures..

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under heaven:

2a time to be born and a time to die,

a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3a time to kill and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build,

4a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

a time to embrace and a time to refrain,

6a time to search and a time to give up,

a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7a time to tear and a time to mend,

a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8a time to love and a time to hate,

a time for war and a time for peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY1dLJ0EBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kef6KeXDLgg&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7xSGm4StY4
weed! Weed!! Weed!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by bennethanokwu: 7:17am On May 12, 2012
I thought only igbos that dosn't have leader so yoruba is inclusive, lol....
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by ektbear: 7:26am On May 12, 2012
Only Musiwa can lead Yoruba people to the promised land

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by uuspace(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2012
please how can i start a new post,i do not have a new post button on my profile
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by oyebanji(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2012
Iam of the view that the leader of the Yoruba race must be non partisan.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by Vansnickers: 10:56am On May 12, 2012
SNCOQ3:

Rev. Martin Luther king was an unbigoted activist who fought against injustice meted on blacks. Justice is a cardinal virtue - the first virtue of social institutions which transcends race, color, creed...that is why even the whites celebrate MLK not Malcome X. Please don't get me wrong, Its a sacred duty of every christian to promote Holiness, Justice and Love in a society...so where do i place Rev. Peter Adebiyi's ethnocentric proposal??

The most Intelligent post on this Thread. #applauds
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by redsun(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2012
Nigeria's concept of morality is immorality.The accepted ways of doing things are crookedness in nigeria.Most of the "statesmen/women" in nigeria are morality depraved,without even knowing that they are as a result of stack ignorance and ultmost cynicism.

A man in his position as the socalled man of god should be at the forefront for the fight against immortal evils like obj and tinubu.But here he is championing their evil cause.

Failed generation.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by cameronese(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2012
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 1:35am On May 13, 2012
Only God Knows the next Awolowo. Obasanjo or Tinubu can not. Obasanjo failed many times, Tinubu no achievement during his leadership or mention one.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by omobadan(m): 12:50pm On May 13, 2012
I dont know why any tribe will need a leader. Leader to do what? The Yorubas, I'm sure didn't ask for anyone to rule them. They just want their state governors to do their jobs well. End of story.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by SNCOQ3(m): 8:10pm On May 17, 2012
Van snickers:

The most Intelligent post on this Thread. #applauds

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by SNCOQ3(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2012
omobadan: I dont know why any tribe will need a leader. Leader to do what? The Yorubas, I'm sure didn't ask for anyone to rule them. They just want their state governors to do their jobs well. End of story.

+100
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by ektbear: 8:21pm On May 17, 2012
musiwa is the one we want
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by sholasys: 8:41pm On May 17, 2012
With the different political parties and power tussle among them, a Yoruba Leader would not work, not again. There will be conflict of interest and that will tear them apart as it happen during Abraham Adesanya. OBJ a major culprit that destabilize AFenifere some years ago, morally unfit and Tinubu with so many political enemies. Let's have Yoruba state Governors forum, select a leader there (from any reigning gov)
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by igboboy1(m): 1:50am On May 18, 2012
http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86431:in-lagos-32-year-old-man-hangs-self-&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558

[size=16pt]see what daddy ara-wolowo has taught Yorubas to do ...suicide upon suicide upon suicide cry
1st daddy ara wolowo drank rat poison
2nd that guy for na ogun or so that jump inside river
3rd that Yoruba jihadist dem catch for lagos on his way to bomb a church in lag
4th that other yorob suicide bomber wannabe dem catch fro kano, i think his name is suleiman mohammed
5th now this guy in the guardian link...

daddy ara-wolowo biko suicide is not the way to solve our problems o...lets learn to respect life taking life whether our own or another person's own o di kwa ma o.

>R.I.P

[/size]

EVERYONE in the area knew Tunbosun Egbedokun, 32, as an affable, kind-hearted young man.

"A woman also told The Guardian Tunbosun was an active member of the Cherubim and Seraphim at Odo Eran, along Ijesha Road and would be missed for his kindness and active participation in community activities.

It was also learnt that policemen from Itire cut the rope from which the lifeless body was dangling"
Re: Obasanjo, Tinubu can lead Yoruba –Bishop Adebiyi by adelajajames: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Detongue:
D 'devil' is a better choice

Bros o, y now? Nobody prays to encounter the devil. God will give us Godly and sincere leaders that will lead us to the promise land. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egbin Power Plant Restored Back To Full Capacity / Festus Odimegwu Denies Suspension Rumors / See What Happened To Rochas Unused Flyover In Owerri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.