Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,481 members, 7,917,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 09:03 AM

Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. (12972 Views)

Poll: Should we have a Ministry for Northern affairs?

Yes: 16% (4 votes)
No: 76% (19 votes)
Anyhow: 8% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Budget For Major Projects For Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing / The Urgent Need For Ministry Of Amaechi in Rivers State By Nyesom Wike / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2012
Olaolufred:

No, I am not blind. The very reason I can read and respond to your comments.

Ndokwa is one of the Local Govt under Anioma ethnic minority.
It means some communities has oil there. However tell me if the oil is on your immediate family land.
If yes, begin to ask your Governor to give your family 100% control of the oil.
But note that you can't inherit already developed well. You will develop yours.
However, If it just in your LGA and your community, but not on your father's land, IT IS NOT "OURS" as you used to claim,
IT IS "THEIRS". I know you are sane, so I respect your sanity. However, prove it by logic and sense.

This is where you miss it badly, because in our piece of ancestral land, we've long been "excused", and the area itself (as well as many others there) have been marked as "strategic reserve" for reasons best known to them (I'm sure you know what I mean). Or did you think I was just making empty claims? That entire belt, down to the one that stretches to Oguta LGA in Imo, has been marked as "strategic oil reserve", without development.
And which 'developed' oil wells you dey sing about? The one wey dem don develop for dream abi na the one wey you develop?
Ol' boy no come dull yourself here oh grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by SkyBlue1: 4:18pm On May 11, 2012
Funny thread. Quite amusing watching people fighting over their state being richer than the other in a country as desperately poor as Nigeria. You guys don't know what wealth is. Anyways, in the country of the blind the one eyed man is . . . you know the rest. Continue clinging to backward village champion status.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Quazosky(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbeni Aregbesola,
Brosss, you miss this.....so sorry
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by manny4life(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2012
I'm even angry at this man, we're talking about shrinking the size of govt consolidating several ministries and agencies, him he's talking about bloating it further. Create another ministry with another N10billion annual budget that should have gone to education, and some silly mogos are supporting this thrash angry angry angry angry

Very soon, I won't be surprised when we have ministry of Boko Haram, nothing is impossible in Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 4:29pm On May 11, 2012
I see the masochistic dunce is back for another round of merciless battering to expose his failure at Geography. Love it! grin

shymmex: I'm back, yo!!! grin grin grin

This fool called Ejine Ajene is ANIOCHA, and they produce no oil.... Ndokwa produces negligible oil by the way, so they're basically still parasitic people.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the Itsekiris, Ilajes, and Ijaws in Delta state can lay claim to the oil wealth there...

PS: My hometown spreads from Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, to Ikorodu - that's the richest and most expensive region in Nigeria.. And with our tar sand - and offshore oil, we'll dominate Nigeria.. cool

So, don't equate me with other parasites!!

All I'm clamouring for is the spread of Nigeria's wealth - we can't neglect the masses of Northern Nigeria - because of the sins of their elites... As long as Nigeria is still one - they're our brothers..

What happened to being your brother's keeper, huh grin grin grin grin

One Nigeria!! cool

LMFAO! The vanquished idiiot is now running from pillar to post in defense of himself and his shameless goof! grin grin

So, wait, Ndokwa now produces oil all of a sudden? You see how stupiid you are? What happened? Your fake Delta IDP page ain't reliable no more?
When I tell mooroons like you to go get yourselves some decent education, you get offended. Yet your glaring idiiocy can't help showing itself. I'll just laugh you off anyway, since, from the pages of this very thread, you've been exposed well enough.

As for your retaarded statement on my humble self Ejine not being from Ndokwa anymore? The burden of proof is on you, mooroon, so get to work by proving it or remain a dunce for the rest of your miserable life.

Also, reading through the pages of this thread, I don't remember asking you about what coastal slum you come from or the nature of the sand you have there. So kindly stop scampering from pillar to post (trying to boost your low self esteem) by telling me crap I never asked you for.

I'm waiting for your idiiotic reply grin
Fagggot

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2012
Ejiné Ajene:

[s]LMFAO! The vanquished idiiot is now running from pillar to post in defense of himself and his shameless goof! grin grin

So, wait, Ndokwa now produces oil all of a sudden? You see how stupiid you are? What happened? Your fake Delta IDP page ain't reliable no more?
When I tell mooroons like you to go get yourselves some decent education, you get offended. Yet your glaring idiiocy can't help showing itself. I'll just laugh you off anyway, since, from the pages of this very thread, you've been exposed well enough.

As for your retaarded statement on my humble self Ejine not being from Ndokwa anymore? The burden of proof is on you, mooroon, so get to work by proving it or remain a dunce for the rest of your miserable life.

Also, reading through the pages of this thread, I don't remember asking you about what coastal slum you come from or the nature of the sand you have there. So kindly stop scampering from pillar to post (trying to boost your low self esteem) by telling me crap I never asked you for.

I'm waiting for your idiiotic reply grin
Fagggot
[/s]

The same rants, with no substance.. You remind me of grandpa, Dede1. grin

Atleast, grandpa sticks to the same topic and rhetoric everyday. I respect him;his Biafra pipe dreams; and revisionism for that.. cheesy

Communication 101: always be precise and clear when you're trying pass a message across, silly rants don't cut it for me. undecided
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: [/s]

The same rants, with no substance.. You remind me of grandpa, Dede1. grin

Atleast, grandpa sticks to the same topic and rhetoric everyday. I respect him;his Biafra pipe dreams; and revisionism for that.. cheesy

Communication 101: always be precise and clear when you're trying pass a message across, silly rants don't cut it for me. undecided

Clearly, the little boy has run out of ideas or diss words to support his empty miserable argument, that he's now talking about Victoria Island, Lekki, Dede1 and Biafra (like it has anything to do with the subject matter) while at the same time talking about Communication 101 and how people should learn to be precise and clear (never mind the idiiot's tautology goof). grin grin grin
Can you now see the shameless hypocrite and empty-headed buffoon you are?

You ran from talking about Ndokwa having no oil, to posting links to a useless Delta IDP page, to claiming Ndokwa ain't Anioma no more, to claiming Ejine is Aniocha, and then to talking about Communication 101. How can you come to lecture anyone on communication 101 when it's clear you're a crack-dullard who knows absolutely nothing about Gerography but feels obliged to air his worthless opinions?

From your miserable errors and weak-arse comebacks, it's very evident you exhausted your last piece of grey matter a long time ago.

Abegii, I've had more rewarding conversations with intelligent peeps on Nairaland. And a shameless clueless coward like you who resorts to pedantic trivialities, sure doesn't make the cut.

Try again.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by bakila: 4:47pm On May 11, 2012
Sky Blue: Funny thread. Quite amusing watching people fighting over their state being richer than the other in a country as desperately poor as Nigeria. You guys don't know what wealth is. Anyways, in the country of the blind the one eyed man is . . . you know the rest. Continue clinging to backward village champion status.

I pass my neighbour mentality that is why we all agre to buy generators, while NEPA corrupt itself to death. We all buy pure water and have no public water services. We all attend Clinic ran by doctors doing locum before after office hour and our health system crumble even dirty India Cuba And midlle east became health providers to us.
Aregbe's suggestion were made out of mischief to ridicule the North. NOBODY NEED A MINSTRY OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:04pm On May 11, 2012
PointB:

SS/SE is how we (Igbo) choose to roll. Perhaps, it's time your reach for that rat poison, it just might be you only exit from your hate and frustration!

@ shymmex is in trouble grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by MrFire: 5:05pm On May 11, 2012
Is this man a governor or a religiously fanatical motor park tout?
Yorubas should watch out. This man will sell them out should there be a skirmish between Hausa Fulani and Yoruba.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Torch1(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2012
@Ejiné
Nwanne, i just saw a reference u provided about Ozubulu(Ozobulu), Oraifite, Onitsha etc migrating from the present Anioma to Anambra state.
I onced asked my elders the history of Ozubulu(my town) and they told me that our ancestors migrated from Ubulu Ukwu in Delta state to the present Ozubulu in Ekwusigo L.G.A.
I don't know whether it is true or just a myth but they said that Ubulu gave his son the name Ozo-dimekwu, when Ozodumekwu grew up, he learnt about the legendry of his father(Ubulu)and to honour him, he decided to evolve a new name for his group. This name was Ozo-Ubulu, a name carefully coined out from his name and that of the father. There was an internal strife which culminated in Ubulu-Ukwu group by virtue of thier large number making the Ozo-ubulu group uncomfortable. The Ozoubulu group then decided to find an alternative place and to leave the original home Ubulu-ukwu.
Back to topic..
I think O'gbeni Aregbe is just making an O'lodo suggestion.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:11pm On May 11, 2012
Ejiné:

LOOOOL! So now you don't care about the proposed Anioma State or its indigenes, but a few seconds ago, was busy Googling garbage links on Anioma to support his idiiotic goof in reasoning? You even went as far as posting links to a moribund Delta IDP site to support your stupiidity, while trying to put down Wikipedia as an unreliable source of information?

Are you not an idiiot? From the start of the thread, you initially claimed my region produced nothing, only to start scampering for safety when your arse was exposed as a bloody liar.
Are you not a hypocrite? You claim Igbos are trying to take other people's property, yet foolishly open nonsensical threads talking about how you're taking the Itsekiris, Urhobos, Isokos and the rest of them? How shameless and sad can you be?

Now that all your tired tricks have crumbled on their knees, you're off with your stupiid arse to beat another retreat.

And yet again, you're the same miserable idiiot who'll go opening another sad thread talking about One Nigeria, like we don't already know how stupiid you are. keep switching IDs out of your own cowardice.
The pleasure's all mine grin grin

[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/2/O/a/a/a.aaa.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Ejine 65----------@shymmex -0

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:11pm On May 11, 2012
Ejiné:

LOOOOL! So now you don't care about the proposed Anioma State or its indigenes, but a few seconds ago, was busy Googling garbage links on Anioma to support his idiiotic goof in reasoning? You even went as far as posting links to a moribund Delta IDP site to support your stupiidity, while trying to put down Wikipedia as an unreliable source of information?

Are you not an idiiot? From the start of the thread, you initially claimed my region produced nothing, only to start scampering for safety when your arse was exposed as a bloody liar.
Are you not a hypocrite? You claim Igbos are trying to take other people's property, yet foolishly open nonsensical threads talking about how you're taking the Itsekiris, Urhobos, Isokos and the rest of them? How shameless and sad can you be?

Now that all your tired tricks have crumbled on their knees, you're off with your stupiid arse to beat another retreat.

And yet again, you're the same miserable idiiot who'll go opening another sad thread talking about One Nigeria, like we don't already know how stupiid you are. keep switching IDs out of your own cowardice.
The pleasure's all mine grin grin

[img]http://cl.jroo.me/z3/2/O/a/a/a.aaa.jpg[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@ Ejine 65----------@shymmex -0
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by onyengbu: 5:19pm On May 11, 2012
Now I know why this aregbe guy is suspected to be al qaeda.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]EJINE[/size]

[size=14pt]^^^^ I'm still waiting for you to show me Anioma land in the LGAs bolded above... Don't run now, boy - and please, NO RANTS, and blowing your own trumpet... Keep it precise!![/size]
mr man. Ndokwa lga is in anioma.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:23pm On May 11, 2012
Olaolufred: Don't be angry with me.
I am only following your logic.
If others are parasite because the oil is not in their region.
Your family may just be same parasit if the oil is not on your family land.
That is the logic.

every Iyoroba tout from Ogbomosho village is a parasite in Lagos cool
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:24pm On May 11, 2012
hmm @ Shymmex ve bn thoroughly schooled by Ejine grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:28pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: I'm back, yo!!! grin grin grin

This fool called Ejine Ajene is ANIOCHA, and they produce no oil.... Ndokwa produces negligible oil by the way, so they're basically still parasitic people.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the Itsekiris, Ilajes, and Ijaws in Delta state can lay claim to the oil wealth there...

PS: My hometown spreads from Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Epe, to Ikorodu - that's the richest and most expensive region in Nigeria.. And with our tar sand - and offshore oil, we'll dominate Nigeria.. cool

So, don't equate me with other parasites!!

All I'm clamouring for is the spread of Nigeria's wealth - we can't neglect the masses of Northern Nigeria - because of the sins of their elites... As long as Nigeria is still one - they're our brothers..

What happened to being your brother's keeper, huh grin grin grin grin

One Nigeria!! cool

its is now official grin shymmex is a confused dude tongue

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Remii(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2012
In a way the guy is correct. If we are really one Nigeria we should take care of common citizen. There is so much hatred against the north by southerners because we see there few of their bigmen who rules Nigeria in the pat for their own selfish interest alone. There is so much unemployment and under education in that area that it would take direct intervention of strong federal government to stem the ugly tide. An average southern thinks northerers deserve what they are suffering as if we chose our past good leaders like awolowo, zik and others that developed us.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2012
Torch1: @Ejiné
Nwanne, i just saw a reference u provided about Ozubulu(Ozobulu), Oraifite, Onitsha etc migrating from the present Anioma to Anambra state.
I onced asked my elders the history of Ozubulu(my town) and they told me that our ancestors migrated from Ubulu Ukwu in Delta state to the present Ozubulu in Ekwusigo L.G.A.
I don't know whether it is true or just a myth but they said that Ubulu gave his son the name Ozo-dimekwu, when Ozodumekwu grew up, he learnt about the legendry of his father(Ubulu)and to honour him, he decided to evolve a new name for his group. This name was Ozo-Ubulu, a name carefully coined out from his name and that of the father. There was an internal strife which culminated in Ubulu-Ukwu group by virtue of thier large number making the Ozo-ubulu group uncomfortable. The Ozoubulu group then decided to find an alternative place and to leave the original home Ubulu-ukwu.
Back to topic..

Yes, I've heard the same thing. Not just Onitsha - some say Oguta, too. But me no be "Onye akuko ifo onwa" grin grin LOL - It's just a myth.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Ejine(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2012
Haa! Ekwy Nwa, I see ya! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:42pm On May 11, 2012
Ejiné: Haa! Ekwy Nwa, I see ya! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros I hail o…these your uppercuts re really harsh grin pity Shymmex small na grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex: [s][/s]

You're anioma Igbo for crying out loud - and your land is as barren as sahara desert..

Your part of delta state don't produce anything - and you guys are as parasitic as the Northerners.

The oil in Delta state belongs to the Itsekiris, Ilajes, and Ijaws - stop claiming what you don't have... undecided

You so much hate the Igbos to the point that you coudnt read and comprehend before making your tribalistic attacks ! Ejine will kick ur ass till you turn purple! You are a shameless fool! I spit on you !!

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2012
Yeske!:
Anyways, still can't understand the constant "supporters' club" the SW leaders lend to the north, if it's not begging them not to secede, it is asking for a silly ministry to appease the north. Me think something is fishy.

Obu na imaghi na ndi ugwu bu nna fa ukwu ? Secondly,fa na atu ndi ugwu nnukwu EGWU maka na ndi ugwu emeligo fa na agha ugbolo kwulu ugbolo!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by ceejayluv(m): 6:00pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

What nightmares?? How's SE and SS synonymous?

Are Yorubas not part of the SS?? Are Edo people not in the SS?

You guys needs to stop claiming what don't belong to you - that was the same greediness that caused the genocide in the Biafran war...

Yorubas are part of both SS ann North central - but I don't see Yorubas claiming those regions...

Most of the tribes in SS are Edoid but I have NEVER seen Edo people lay claim to them - only Igbos claim everywhere they can dominate because of greediness - yet won't focus on their region in the country...

We own 75% of Kano..
We own 70% of Kaduna..
We own 60% of Jos...
SS is Igbo...
We own 90% of Lagos..
We own 80& of Abuja..

Why can't you guys focus on your region, and stop going off topic on every damn thread??

It's becoming redundant, boring, and crass now.

As for the statistics of the oil producing areas, I'll post that in a bit.
"GREEDINESS"?
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OneNaira6: 6:13pm On May 11, 2012
This argbesola what is wrong with him? Has he no shame? SMH
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by lagcity(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2012
Yeske!:
Anyways, still can't understand the constant "supporters' club" the SW leaders lend to the north, if it's not begging them not to secede, it is asking for a silly ministry to appease the north. Me think something is fishy.

lol. supporters club!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by lagcity(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2012
Abagworo: I often hear people talk about the Igbos being
greedy but I think greed exists far more in other
parts of Nigeria. Igbos are not really into personal
wealth acquisition like the Northerners.
Puverty in
the North is as a result of the greed of their super
rich elite.
For example if Dangote was an Igbo man, he would
have been less wealthy as Igbo culture does not
condole excessive acquisition.

ARE YOU PHOCKING KIDDING ME?!!! shocked Abagworo don wound man pikin ooo!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2012
Ekwy Omalicha: hmm @ Shymmex ve bn thoroughly schooled by Ejine grin grin

I will never forget that name "SHYMMEX" ! That was epic ! Serious ass whooping ! I gradually read through all the exchanges and to tell ya I dont ever wanna find myself in Shymmex position. That was some madddt schooling. Reminds me of "Ekwy vs bluetooth and negro-nuts. grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by lagcity(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2012
Yeske!:
Stop whining and post it fast and while you're at it,i really want to know why SW leaders enjoy cozying up with north.

U want to know why? Becos u tribalistic ibos won't for us. Only Northerners will vote for Yoruba president. Are u happy now?
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by lagcity(m): 6:32pm On May 11, 2012
angry angry angry
PointB:

SS/SE is how we (Igbo) choose to roll. Perhaps, it's time your reach for that rat poison, it just might be you only exit from your hate and frustration!

PIGGYBACK! PIGGYBACK! Ibos are piggyback ppl grin It is beta to chop rat poison than to piggyback on SS. Una parasites no dey shame?
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2012
Torch1: @Ejiné
Back to topic..

Are you aware that "ubulu" is a fruit ? My maternal home is called "Ubulu Dimboko" and there is a story behind that tree and I noticed this Ubulu tree is mostly found around Anioma and Anambra area. Any reason ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar To Remarry / Full Of Gratitude, Gov. Ugwuanyi Commences Thank-you Tour / LASG Guarantees New Minimum Wage Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.