Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,965 members, 7,949,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. (13013 Views)

Poll: Should we have a Ministry for Northern affairs?

Yes: 16% (4 votes)
No: 76% (19 votes)
Anyhow: 8% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Budget For Major Projects For Ministry Of Power, Works And Housing / The Urgent Need For Ministry Of Amaechi in Rivers State By Nyesom Wike / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by dayokanu(m): 3:30am On May 12, 2012
Beaf:

Like Aregbesola, you always make yourself out as the choice O-Diot.

And you know you are Retardeen's choice O'asslicker
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Faun(m): 3:58am On May 12, 2012
[size=16pt]...CHEI! LOOK AT SHYMMEX' CARCASS LYING HELPLESSLY ON THE FLOOR EEEE! shocked shocked shocked

ABEG, SOMEBODY HELP ME MOVE THIS THING TO THE BOYS' QUARTERS BEFORE IT STARTS DECOMPOSING! shocked shocked shocked cry[/size]

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Beaf: 3:59am On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

And you know you are Retardeen's choice O'asslicker

So, you agree that you are an O-Diot. Good.
Maybe we will send you to Aregbesola's Ministry Of Northern Affairs that the fool will likely call O-Ministry.

O-Diot.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by igboboy1(m): 4:14am On May 12, 2012
WOW I KNOW TALK AM BEFORE? I KNEW HALF OF Yorubas WERE BH....ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE ONE OLUMIDE OR OLUSOLA OR OLUDAYO GO BOMB PLANE...

STOP BLAMING HAUSAS ONLY....AREGBOSALA I AM SURE U SENT THIS ONE FOR ONE INTERNSHIP FOR NORTH....

NIGERIA WAKE UP HAUSA AND Yoruba ARE BOTH ABOKIS, WITH INTENT TO ISLAMIZE NIGERIA

JTF nabs terrorists’ head of operations, wife as explosions rock Maiduguri

"Meanwhile, the force in Kano arrested a high profile sect leader, his wife and five children yesterday. The troops early morning raided Farawa quarters, a sprawling slum in Kumbotso Local Government area of the municipality and arrested the sect leader identified as Suleiman Mohammed who is suspected to hail from Ogbomosho, Osun state, South West Nigeria."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/05/jtf-nabs-terrorists-head-of-operations-wife-as-explosions-rock-maiduguri/
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by dayokanu(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2012
Ogbomosho, Osun State really?

How clueless

Beaf:

So, you agree that you are an O-Diot. Good.
Maybe we will send you to Aregbesola's Ministry Of Northern Affairs that the fool will likely call O-Ministry.

O-Diot.

Good to know you are in agreement that you are an asslicker
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by onyengbu: 7:49am On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Are you aware that "ubulu" is a fruit ? My maternal home is called[b] "Ubulu Dimboko"[/b] and there is a story behind that tree and I noticed this Ubulu tree is mostly found around Anioma and Anambra area. Any reason ?
Are in any way from umuoji?
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 9:22am On May 12, 2012
igbo boy: who is suspected to hail from Ogbomosho, Osun state, South West Nigeria.[/b]"

And Ogbomosho is in Osun state abi. Vanguard must be crazy then.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by kinguwem: 9:34am On May 12, 2012
Aregbesola is a political slave and coward. He does not have the courage to tell the truth. The problem of the north is iatrogenic. How can a group of people who are not interested in western education develop? What are the benefits of islamization of the nation? The zone contributes very little to the national treasury but has brought so much under-development to the nation (polio, almajiris, high illiteracy rate, high maternal mortality rate etc.). I'm disappointed in our statesmen. Gradually nigeria will know the motives and the people behind Boko Haram.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OK2NV3: 9:58am On May 12, 2012
Here we go again.
Aregbesola is appealing to the north
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Iykopee(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2012
everytin in nigeria is always hyper
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by jmaine: 11:35am On May 12, 2012
Wow !! Who did this ============> ====> [size=14pt]Shymexx [/size]. . .These naija delta boys for this forum sef . . .

Ejine . . .it is not good ooh !!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Demdem(m): 11:35am On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:
Easy Bro, easy, hypertension is real ooo

U don't need to reveal ur stupidity to the whole world. We all know u are eternally stuppid. When next u quote me, use ur brain.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by igboboy1(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:

And Ogbomosho is in Osun state abi. Vanguard must be crazy then.

WTF? How am i supposed to know what state ogbomosho is? Or do i look like i care what effing state ogbomosho is in?

At least i know it is in the SW thats all that matters for my purpose...
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by dayokanu(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2012
igbo boy:

WTF? How am i supposed to know what state ogbomosho is? Or do i look like i care what effing state ogbomosho is in?

Thats why you need a proper education

Staying in your oga shop selling markate would not suffice in the modern world
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Johndoe100(m): 1:14pm On May 12, 2012
As soon as I heard about the Yoruba boko haram, I knew that Aregbesola must be involved.it would not surprise me to learn that he sponsored the Yoruba terrorist. Yaribas what can you do about them? He wants the north to notice hin .
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by aljharem(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100: As soon as I heard about the Yoruba boko haram, I knew that Aregbesola must be involved.it would not surprise me to learn that he sponsored the Yoruba terrorist. Yaribas what can you do about them? He wants the north to notice hin .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This got me cracking grin grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Are in any way from umuoji?

Bros, most Igbos here know am from Umuoji am surprise you dont.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 12, 2012
igbo boy:

BTW I did not even castigate you, I said "vanguard must be crazy"
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 12, 2012
Johndoe100: As soon as I heard about the Yoruba boko haram, I knew that Aregbesola must be involved.it would not surprise me to learn that he sponsored the Yoruba terrorist. Yaribas what can you do about them? He wants the north to notice hin .
Please stop abusing Yoruba because of one man's statement, what has your stupid brother Jona do to stop the crisis, instead he gave Ministry of Niger Delta more money than the Ministry of health.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by dayokanu(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2012
salaksmana:
Please stop abusing Yoruba because of one man's statement, what has your stupid brother Jona do to stop the crisis, instead he gave Ministry of Niger Delta more money than the Ministry of health.

Awon Yoruba wipe ti e ba ta ara yin lopo, E ko ni ri ara yin ra lowon mo.

Ki eyi je fun awon to o pa idi apo po pelu awon olote lati da ile Yoruba ru
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Gbe enu e soun, to ripe Aregbe je yoruba, gbogbo wa gbodo fi aramo gbogbo oun ti o ban so abi. O de ni e.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 12, 2012
The North had their own "mother" of all federal ministries for more than 40 years. It was called "Federal military government" with their rapacious and gluttonous appetite, they looted and pillaged the south and left the north prostate. We must all say no more! Remember the petroleum trust fund (PTF) under Abacha headed by none other than "saint" Buhari? Buhari used the PTF almost solely for the North. Federal Ministry of the North my foot!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by jonnex: 8:24pm On May 12, 2012
When we have bothering issues calling for attention in his own domain.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by sinachiman: 1:11am On May 13, 2012
This is the kind of useless politicians tinubu breeds for us i always know that the ogbeni guy is crazy in his reasoning that is how he want to islamnaiz osun
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by EkwyOmalicha: 5:58pm On May 13, 2012
shymmex:

Ekwy my one and only omalicha nma, I can't believe you joined these anumannus and efulefus to gang up on me.. shocked

I'm coming to your house tonight to take back the dowry I paid on you - and please, drop the omalicha from your SN, you're no longer my omalicha nma... undecided

As for Ejine Ajene, I already arse whopped the guy - you and your fellow efulefus can scream, and hype him from now till kingdom come - but that won't change the arse whopping. cool

@ shymmex mind yourself... angry, stop this your stupid jokes already… I‘ll surely hit the express for the nearest convent school If you re the only eligible bachelor alive.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by BlackPikiN(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2012
dayokanu:

salaksmana:

Gbe enu e soun, to ripe Aregbe je yoruba, gbogbo wa gbodo fi aramo gbogbo oun ti o ban so abi. O de ni e.

lol..
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by igboboy1(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why you need a proper education

Staying in your oga shop selling markate would not suffice in the modern world

is it the one that ara-wolowo invented in the SW that created sophisticated dunces like you? or( like my very abled presido go say "RASCALS")

ummmm, no thank you i'll stay in the shop and keep sellling to you (the customer)...#maga
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by shizzle11(m): 2:41am On May 14, 2012
Ilaje44: Aregbe, o'bad! If the Federal Government should create a ministry of Northern Affairs, then I demand also that a ministry of Ilaje Affairs equally be created.

Mi o ro wipe ara Ogbeni ya nigbati o mu amoran yi jade sha. O dabi wipe o fe re die. How could a reasonable person bring such a suggestion? Enough of the useless ministry jare. This is not funny at all O'gbeni!

Ore mi, tru talk jara. Ara ogbeni o ya rara-rara. He sounds like a d_mented eeddiioott!!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by shizzle11(m): 2:48am On May 14, 2012
[b][/b]
sheyguy: Aregbe has given us his own opinion, most of the O-hate/O-commenters' have nada to add or suggest. As for me, i buy his idea totally, a ministry of Northeern affair will help route all their aggression away from jonathan to probably one of their own, in fact i will suggest they allow someone like.Buhari or Ciroma or even IBB head this ministry. Aregbe'ssuggestion is a very subtle to me because in a bid for some northern element to justify BH and win their pple over, they claimed poverty and backwardness are mainly responsible for BH scourge. Aregbes suggestioon here is a very strategic one that should benefit potential BH victims

U're obviously high on g_anja!
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by hotwax: 7:51am On May 14, 2012
WE also need ministry of Ekiti People affairs
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by vipeakbecky: 8:28am On May 14, 2012
There is no way a society will make women unproductive and be Crusher sane oreconomically viable. This is what is happening in the North.
Re: Aregbesola Calls For Ministry Of Northern Affairs. by vipeakbecky: 8:30am On May 14, 2012
How could a reasonable person bring such a suggestion? Enough of the crusher useless ministry jare. This is not funny at all O'gbeni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar Accepts Resignation Of Deputy, Nuhu Gidado / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / EFCC Is Investigating Rochas Okorocha - Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.