Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano (34005 Views)

Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Military Arrests Boko Haram Chief-Cameraman Alongside Other 2 Suspects(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Abmalcom(m): 8:34pm On May 11, 2012
Crap! Ogbomosho is in Oyo State and not Osun
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 11, 2012
studyineu: Yourobas can't stop amusing me. If its an igbo man we won't hear word for them here but since he is youroba it has become a pdp conspiracy. Illiterate fools
The hatred in your heart is thick and I can feel it. As long as it makes you happy, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by GATomcruise: 8:36pm On May 11, 2012
we ve believed is coming to an end.peace must rain in nigeria;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2012
Brixtonyute: I posted the thread below, a couple of days ago:

I'm a prophet!!! The real drama is about to start... The bolded part shows where the new front is..

Watchout before you become a victim.
Mr prophet, are you not happy GEJ is doing everything as fast as possible to do away with this false contraption?
Aren't you tired of the 'arrested development' form we've been kept in for decades?
Support GEJ for a total disintegration of nigeria to 3 countries(North, West & East)in the first instance.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Juwon25: 8:40pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbomosho is in Oyo State, is not in Osun State
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: the last time we declared it you fought tooth and nail to bring us back. I know your next point will be; why did you invade ore(south west). But the real question is, why didn't you stop the federal troops from passing the same ore to attack us.

You are confused! Who told you I have time for Ore debate or the nuances that made the difference in the fratricidal civil war? poor things! You should be pitiedembarassed

While you continue to display your utter stup!dity, how was it the duty of Yorubas to help your cause, your war? Did the Yorubas declare the war for you?

I ask again, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 11, 2012
philip0906:
u are a disgrace 2 atheism-used 2 think they were smart. . .with d highlighted contradictions,it shows u r a confused being.
@ekt-bear and rhyno
B'cos its a yoruba man dat is accused,u go all around d thread spitting dat its conspiracy? smh

You're dumb!!! And who told you I'm an atheist, fool Atheism is as redundant as both Abrahamic faiths...

I believe in God - but I'd choose IFA over both religions, and atheism...

IFA is a philosophy, and a form of spirituality... IFA is the greatest form of spirituality, and I'm blessed to be Yoruba!!! cool
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:

You are confused! Who told you I have time for Ore debate or the nuances that made the difference in the fratricidal civil war? poor things! You should be pitiedembarassed

While you continue to display your utter stup!dity, how was it the duty of Yorubas to help your cause, your war? Did the Yorubas declare the war for you?

I ask again, what's stopping you from declaring Biafra now?

you are an adult foo.l
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by DaLover(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2012
Omo boyz r shocked ni...
C dem rushing to clear the yoruba race...lol...even before being accused..
How anybody can even think that one man and is family as it is, can represent a race baffles me.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 11, 2012
Is ogbomosho not in oyo state ?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ade80: 8:53pm On May 11, 2012
calaway:

I LIKE YOU SIDE LINE POSTURE. EVEN YOU GENERAL OVERVIEW IT IS VERY AMUSING. PLEASE TELL US WHICH ETHNIC GROUPS KILLS OTHERS ETHNIC GROUP EVEN IN THEIR PLACES OF WORSHIP?

YOU WILL DO BETTER TO DIRECT YOUR GOOD REASONING TO THE RIGHT QUARTERS. YOU ARE HERE COLLECTIVELY BLAMING ALL NIGERIAN FOR REACTING TO PROVOCATION.

MIND YOU THEY HAVE NOT STOP KILLING YET. I HOPE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE WHAT THE VICTIMS/FAMILIES FEEL AND THEN, I WILL SEE YOUR COMMENTS.

Don't ever say that where did I insult or curse anybody, I lost a family friend in the militant attack in port harcourt, so I know how it feels so don't you dare wish evil on me or my family cause it will come back to you a million times. Can't you just state your issues without cursing please get off my case idiot.
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by ishmael(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2012
@Achi4u: Are u implying that Asari Dokubo from the Niger Delta could be a boko haram member since he's a muslim?

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by studyineu: 8:54pm On May 11, 2012
bayooooooo:
The hatred in your heart is thick and I can feel it. As long as it makes you happy, keep it up.

Man do u have some beer or ogogoro in your head?. What shows that I hate yourobas in my reply here, show me one line that depicts my hatred for yourobas?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nwunuken(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Rhino.5dm][/quote]ogbomosho is in oyo state
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by philip0906(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

You're dumb!!! And who told you I'm an atheist, fool Atheism is as redundant as both Abrahamic faiths...

IFA is a philosophy, and a form of spirituality... IFA is the greatest form of spirituality, and I'm blessed to be Yoruba!!! cool
bla bla bla. . .u didn't have 2 narrate all these.i only pointed out d contradictions in ur post dats all.c ya
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: you are an adult foo.l

Nna men! Clap for your self! Your case is beyond redemption, is a case of irredeemable foolery! cry

You spam biafra here and there without having a good sense of history. You demonise other ethnic groups apart from your immacualte, saintly and faultless Igbo. Others except yours are parasites. meanwhile you want same parasites to fight your war, to support you and be your companion.

Reasonable people from Igbo stock have moved on and are even competing favorably in Nigeria. While the scum bag, dullard and mentally lazy fellow like you continue to spew Biafra, biafra , Biafra here and there as if you know the meaning. Go get a life!

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by lacasa: 9:05pm On May 11, 2012
Hahahahahah
(O. laff
). don scatter
/!\ , ma baffUp
' ‎​. .

Today BokoHaram is †ЂΞ headline but its nt Hausa being blasted bt now Yoruba ☺º°˚˚°ºoo

Hahahahaha.. Lwkmd
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 11, 2012
studyineu:

Yourobas can't stop amusing me. If its an igbo man we won't hear word for them here but since he is youroba it has become a pdp conspiracy. Illiterate fools

Read that again, if you don't spot hatred there, then you have to go back to school.

studyineu: Man do u have some beer or ogogoro in your head?. What shows that I hate yourobas in my reply here, show me one line that depicts my hatred for yourobas?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:10pm On May 11, 2012
I'd never expect people with low IQ to understand my post. You are free.

philip0906:
u are a disgrace 2 atheism-used 2 think they were smart. . .with d highlighted contradictions,it shows u r a confused being.
@ekt-bear and rhyno
B'cos its a yoruba man dat is accused,u go all around d thread spitting dat its conspiracy? smh

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Ayoadeodunayo: 9:13pm On May 11, 2012
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Rhino.5dm][/quote]point of correction ogbomoso is 4rm oyostate not osunstate
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Torch1(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2012
shymmex:

Don't mind them.. Most are just too myopic...

Like christianity is not committing the same atrocities around the world.. Bad is bad!!!

And if we're to judge evil based on individuals - Christians have done worse things to mankind..

NB: I'm a christian by the way..
shymmex:

SMH! You are a confused person.. You need to take a break and stop all these ur ranting all over Nairaland or should i invite Ejinè to come and shut up ur mouth..?

2 Likes

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 11, 2012
Torch1:
SMH! You are a confused person.. You need to take a break and stop all ranting all over Nairaland or should invite Ejinè to come and shut up ur mouth..?
grin shocked
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Shandymore: 9:25pm On May 11, 2012
Excellent Job done by the Jtf God will continue to bless them n give the wisdom to arrest d wicked sect who acting tat Nigeria canot be peaceful place, let public continue to expose the evil men who are just killing innocent soul just for no course.

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:28pm On May 11, 2012
Like you don't know all atheist you are seeing today were once christains, muslims and what have you. I know alot of christains that were once muslims.

The rate at which low IQ'ed people post on nairaland is becoming disturbing.

Torch1:
SMH! You are a confused person.. You need to take a break and stop all ranting all over Nairaland or should invite Ejinè to come and shut up ur mouth..?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by philip0906(m): 9:32pm On May 11, 2012
Torch1:
SMH! You are a confused person.. You need to take a break and stop all these ur ranting all over Nairaland or should i invite Ejinè to come and shut up ur mouth..?
d dude is confused. . .
Rhino.5dm:
Like you don't know all atheist you are seeing today were once christains, muslims and what have you. I know alot of christains that were once muslims.

what exactly r u saying? what exactly r u trying 2 prove 2 us? is it d visble contradictions in ur fellow ilks post or wat?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by nduchucks: 9:37pm On May 11, 2012
By the way, you people are belabouring a useless point rather than focusing on the important issue here. Journalists have been known to type Ogbomosho instead of Osogbo, which is sometime spelt Oshogbo. Correct me if I'm wrong, Oshogbo is in Osun state, ko kwa? So, kini big deal, what's the big deal? The fact remains that the caught leader is from the south west, as you people say, omi eko, eko ni (akamu water sef be akamu).

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:38pm On May 11, 2012
Where is the contradictions? Look I know alot of people that abandoned their faith here. So, what are you talking about?

Go to religion section and see how people are busy denouncing their long held, indoctrinated religion. You should ask for clarification and stop making retarrded comments.

philip0906:
d dude is confused. . .

what exactly r u saying? what exactly r u trying 2 prove 2 us? is it d visble contradictions in ur fellow ilks post or wat?
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:40pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Where is the contradictions? Look I know alot of people that abandoned their faith here. So, what are you talking about?

Go to religion section and see how people are busy denouncing their long held, indoctrinated religion. You should ask for clarification and stop making retarrded comments.

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Torch1(m): 9:42pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
whats all these ranting about? The dude(shymmex) claimed to be a Christian on page-1 suddenly he converted to an Ifa worshipper on page-5.. Isn't he a confused fellow?

Do u mean people like you? Smh! You can't even comprehend..

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Rhino5dm: 9:43pm On May 11, 2012
stop making up things.

ndu_chucks: By the way, you people are belabouring a useless point rather than focusing on the important issue here. Journalists have been known to type Ogbomosho instead of Osogbo, which is sometime spelt Oshogbo. Correct me if I'm wrong, Oshogbo is in Osun state, ko kwa? So, kini big deal, what's the big deal? The fact remains that the caught leader is from the south west, as you people say, omi eko, eko ni (akamu water sef be akamu).
Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by Godsave9ja: 9:44pm On May 11, 2012
[quote author=Ndata]So Yoruba self don't join Boko Haram? Nigeria don't finish be that.No wonder they threatened to bomb Lagos.[/quot

Christ said it, if your are not for us, then you are against us. Broaden it brother. If you don't support GEJ you must be against him. GEJ as a president is having hard time today because he does not come from the WASTE or the NUTS'

1 Like

Re: JTF Arrests Boko Haram Sect Leader Suleiman Mohammed In Kano by nduchucks: 9:49pm On May 11, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
stop making up things.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Ogbomosho is in the SW, Osogbo is in the SW, the Boko Haram leader is from the SW. None of these facts are made up. Who cares whether he is from Ogbomosho or even Imeko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor / Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.