Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict (6335 Views)

Akon Officially Signs Wizkid To Konvict Music / Yes Faze Is Signed To Konvict Music/checkout The Link From Wikipedia / Was Faze Truly Signed On To Konvict Music? – Akon Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by eleshin(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
JUST THIS MORNING I HEARD IT ON HIPTV NEWS WHERE AKON WAS INTERVIEWEWD AND HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE HAS NO DEAL WITH FAZE,THAT HE IS PRESENTLY ON DISCUSSION WITH 2FACE TO STRIKE A DEAL WITH HIM.
I DONT THINK FAZE NEED TO LIE TO EQUAL 2FACE ACHIEVEMENT OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
FAZE ALSO WAS INTERVIEWED AND HE SAID IT WAS OVER BTW HIM AND KONVICT!
YOU CAN ALSO CHECK www.hiphopworldmagazine.com 4 A CONFIRMATION OF THIS STORY.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by youngdigi(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2007
wow, just wow, wat is wrong with these naija artists lying around the whole place? why lie about something like that? see how he just made a fool of himself
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by powerofmap(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
I think face is not lying because site like http://www.askmen.com/men/entertainment_250/257c_akon.html listed his name among Konvict Music Artist

Akon has also collaborated with a number of A-list talents, including Gwen Stefani, Chamillionaire, 50 Cent, and T.I., among many others. He is hard at work as the CEO of Konvicted Muzik, a full-service record label that represents artists such as T-Pain, Faze, Mack 10, and former TLC member Chilli.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2007
Here is also another link where akon mentioned faze's name when asked about konvict music during an interview http://chicago.metromix.com/music/article/from-convict-to-konvict/102494/content
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:18am On Nov 15, 2007
sect:

Here is also another link where akon mentioned faze's name when asked about konvict music during an interview http://chicago.metromix.com/music/article/from-convict-to-konvict/102494/content
How many times will i tell you, there are two types of "Faze" and obviously not the one in Naija
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2007
@moodylady how many times will i tell you that ur excuse is pathetic.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2007
And how many times did i state your source isn't reliable
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2007
And how many times did i tell you that the interview was done by the yankees not Nigerians,so if at all the interview was faked and they mentioned faze's name,its cos they are aware of faze's membership in konvict.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2007
And how many times did i tell you that the interview was done by the yankees not Nigerians,so if at all the interview was faked and they mentioned faze's name,its cos they are aware of faze's membership in konvict.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:55am On Nov 15, 2007
You are so pathetic one here oh, who said Americans doesn't pass out fake rumor, in fact that is what they are good at.

And moreover Akon denied Faze on the TV, abi was that his twin bother
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by heyo: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
na wa o! which levels faze dey now? i watched it 2 on mtv base when akon said he has no deal with faze, i was shocked cuz everyone were thinking the same thing,i even heard the title of their album is "in the kitchen",u go fear now.anywayz na dem sabi,me i dey think of how i go blow my own trumpet too, like krayzie bone sang "cuz u know i dont giv a f**k"
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by zigbo(f): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2007
its funny some crazy ignoramus will say that an international source is not reliable,so its a silly nigerian based magazine hiphopglobe or watever the name is,that has the most reliable source in the world. its either those of u doubting are rily dumb or parannoyed. faze has or had a deal with akon. so eleshin do ur self a favour nd correct this nonsense becos u and ur crew rily sound stupid.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
Moodylady is always looking for a flimsy way to shame or discredit Faze but it wont work Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2007
Lets not make an issue of the source of the news or whatever. The only question right now is "Did Akon really say he had no deal with faze??". I'm talking about people that watched him say it. Thats more proof than any website, yankee, naija, reliable or not. According to heyo, he said he watched on mtv base and heard Akon deny it. That should be what we should concentrate on not random websites.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by sect(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
I think the best thing is to hear what Faze has to say about it.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2007
sect:

Moodylady is always looking for a flimsy way to shame or discredit Faze but it wont work Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL omo you got serious issues oh grin grin grin anyway this should answer your question wink. e don happen jare abi which one be NEVER grin grin

heyo:

na wa o! which levels faze dey now? i watched it 2 on mtv base when akon said he has no deal with faze, i was shocked because everyone were thinking the same thing,i even heard the title of their album is "in the kitchen",u go fear now.anywayz na them sabi,me i dey think of how i go blow my own trumpet too, like krayzie bone sang "because u know i don't giv a f**k"

mr me too:

Lets not make an issue of the source of the news or whatever. The only question right now is "Did Akon really say he had no deal with faze??". I'm talking about people that watched him say it. Thats more proof than any website, yankee, naija, reliable or not. According to heyo, he said he watched on mtv base and heard Akon deny it. That should be what we should concentrate on not random websites.
Yes it did because "heyo" said he watched it on mtv
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2007
ELESHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must ur hate for faze get to this level? I thot u were a matured dude, this has proven ur immaturity. A deal was signed no doubt, whether it has gone sour is another cos akon himself mentioned it so whats the hate all about? Moodylady claims there is another faze, we need her to introduce him/her so we'll know cos I cant understand all the hate going on around here cos with or without akon, faze will keep elevating and you'all with continue hating
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2007
@pheesayor
Why does it have to be hate for the guy telling the truth. Its something he read somewhere and he provided the link. Its not like the guy made up a rumour and started spreading it. You guys have to examine that word, its simply thrown around too much where its not even necessary. Its true there is some other faze, he's a reggae artist. It doesn't mean I'm saying thats the one Akon signed tho. If u guys remember there was a thread on Nairaland that was saying faze did a song with Busta Rhymes, it was the other faze not our own faze. So thats the only reason Moodylady is saying there's are two "fazes". Its either no faze fan watched that interview or u guys are avoiding the question about what Akon really said. Only warfy boy, in the other thread, has been able to come out and say something. Pheesayor, how does a contract just go sour? Even if it did go "sour" thats not a good look for faze in any case. You also said u saw the interview, what exactly DID You HEAR Akon say?
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2007
pheesayor:

ELESHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must your hate for faze get to this level? I thot u were a matured dude, this has proven your immaturity. A deal was signed no doubt, whether it has gone sour is another because akon himself mentioned it so whats the hate all about? Moodylady claims there is another faze, we need her to introduce him/her so we'll know because I can't understand all the hate going on around here because with or without akon, faze will keep elevating and you'all with continue hating

I couldn't help myself from laughing when i read what u wrote, i see your blood pressuring is rising way beyond the limit, na wa ooooooo why are you stressing your sef shocked shocked shocked, and stop using that "HATE" word because we have nothing against that faze grin

@mr me too

Thank you so much for explaining it to him oh, i remember people thought the faze that sang with Busta with the one from Naija but he wasn't, it was someone else
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by jejelolatu(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
Enuff of all dis hate comments,even if we must beef,lets do it nicely. I prefer 2face to face,no doubt abt dat, bt i also know evry song on faze's album word 4 word. its sad to think that dis simple issue is causing so much rancour. Lets have fun talking music. No faze fan is responsible for dis faze/akon thingy so no one expects u to have an explanation for it . Even thou we like 2face and u like faze,we dnt have to hate each other,cos we all have one thing in common-WE ALL LOVE GOOD MUSIC. To all faze fans DO GOOD, and to all tu fans ONE LOVE.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by zigbo(f): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2007
i see
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2007
jejelolatu:

Enuff of all this hate comments,even if we must beef,lets do it nicely. I prefer 2face to face,no doubt about that, bt i also know evry song on faze's album word 4 word. its sad to think that this simple issue is causing so much rancour. Lets have fun talking music. No faze fan is responsible for this faze/akon thingy so no one expects u to have an explanation for it . Even thou we like 2face and u like faze,we dnt have to hate each other,because we all have one thing in common-WE ALL LOVE GOOD MUSIC. To all faze fans DO GOOD, and to all tu fans ONE LOVE.

Honestly, I love reading your posts. Thats the long and short of the story.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2007
@mrmeetoo, if there was no contract in the first, the story wont be all over the place. The first time akon came to nigeria, the show was cohosted by faze's label then(westside) so when I heard about the deal I wasnt surprised but do u think faze will be so stupid to cook up that kind of story? Besides he said before the end of 2008. No one knows what transpired between them so we cant judge cos hiphopworld magazine exaggerated the story by saying faze lied.
I watched the interview and when asked about the deal, it wasnt clear as he didnt say much about it. all he emphasized on is that he's working on a deal with tuface. what he said was I havent signed faze yet or I have signed faze yet that part wasnt clear

Get this right, no one in his right senses will cook up such a story so we should stop blaming faze cos it didnt appear on his website alone, it appeared worlwide we should just wait and see what happens as time goes by. No one knows what will happen next year
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2007
Pheesayor honestly, need I say more? I do not understand what u've been arguing about since sha. U just wrote what u heard Akon say maybe not in the same words but implying the same thing so why were u saying people were hating? Listen to jejelolatu, faze fans did not have anything to do with the faze/akon deal or lack there of so u guys don't owe anybody any excuses. You guys are just trying to avoid another clear proof 2face is better, just concede to this one and hope something way better comes up for him.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by zigbo(f): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2007
mr sumthin . . . u seem to be excited abt this whole thing. how much is it adding to ur being undecided i jst wonder tho
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by anusule(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2007
hiphopworld's website is not enough to prove it. i even think that site is wack. fkdup!
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2007
@mrmeetoo, it was the same hiphopworld that first announced the deal and now they are posting trash, I think we should think of this, hiphopworld said the last quarter of of 2008 and this is just the last quarter of 2007.
check out ththis other link on hiphopworld

http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=87
faze didnt cook this up did he? There's something wrong somewhere and very soon darkness will come to light
and I need you u to consider this, what if the contract hasnt started yet? Cos I dont see any contract soon since they both have projets they are currently handling
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2007
@zigbo

Here we go again!!!! Why should I be excited?? Why If faze has a deal with Akon, its a victory in my book because he's Nigerian. Just because I prefer tuface does not mean I'll wish faze anything but success. All I have been asking for is an accurate description of what went down. I'm so sorry this time around it did not favor faze but its the truth. Y should I be labelled as such because I demanded the truth. Its when u guys can't handle the truth u guys come up with all this hate stuff. Just show me where it seemed I was excited faze didn't have a deal.

@anusule

I think right now we're dealing with more than the website so the fact that hiphop world might be "wack" as you put it doesn't change what was said
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2007
@pheesayor

Y do u feel the need to argue You said yourself Akon said he didn't have a deal with faze so whats this obssession with hiphop world. Faze was the one that told everyone about the deal in the first place and they announced it, thats their job now Akon himself said he didn't have any deal with faze and they did their job again and announced it. Honestly I do not know the reason faze would have lied because it really doesn't make any sense but now we've heard the other side of the story from Akon. Does it get any clearer if it comes out of someone's mouth or r we to assume he was drunk when he said it
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2007
@mrmeetoo, please go thru the link, i just discovered it that's why I posted. Go thru it and reply me. I'll be waiting
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by mrmetoo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2007
@pheesayor

Ok I see what u r saying. I too do not want to believe faze lied about this whole thing but why would Akon now say in 2007 he didn't have a deal with him? Thats the really just the mystery right there.
Re: Faze Has No Deal With Akon Konvict by pheesayor(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2007
In an exclusive footage of the post-signing ceremony Akon said"I just wanna let y'all know that my man, Faze, a singer out of Nigeria, has just been co-signed to Konvict Records.Y'all should expect an "Akon introducing Faze" Album before the end of 2008. Before then I'll be supporting his music in different ways, you know how we do, "

Thats why I said what seems like darkness to us would soon come to light,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shether – Remy Ma (nicki Minaj Diss) Mp3 Download / DOWNLOAD: Zinoleesky – End Sars • Mp3 / Who Are The Richest Female Artistes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.