Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,696 members, 7,951,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 (13385 Views)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX) / Atiku To Buhari: Reverse PHCN Privatisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by jmaine: 10:23am On May 14, 2012
I was the Poster who called Atiku Incessant whining a "Slur" and i maintain it . . . Do we need Atiku to inform us of the obvious that GEJ and everyone has the right to contest in 2015 and choice should be on merit . . .

When did Atiku suddenly become a role model and a champion to the popular anti-zoning stance of the populace ? . . . . We all need to stop this incessant bleating about GEJ right to contest 2015 . . .when that season beckons . .let everyone stand and be counted and if found formidable . . .be picked and be voted for . .

We don't need Atiku or this thread to inform us about that . . .
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 10:42am On May 14, 2012
jmaine: I was the Poster who called Atiku Incessant whining a "Slur" and i maintain it . . . Do we need Atiku to inform us of the obvious that GEJ and everyone has the right to contest in 2015 and choice should be on merit . . .

When did Atiku suddenly become a role model and a champion to the popular anti-zoning stance of the populace ? . . . . We all need to stop this incessant bleating about GEJ right to contest 2015 . . .when that season beckons . .let everyone stand and be counted and if found formidable . . .be picked and be voted for . .

We don't need Atiku or this thread to inform us about that . . .

You are not like Beaf and co i.e you are no ethnic feudalist. My point remains that Atiku has said nothing wrong here. In fact his announcement should be seen as positive and soothing because one of the main pro-zoning voices has now stepped forward to calm issues by saying GEJ is constitutionally allowed to run so far as no one ask for any favours.

This thread is not a reminder of anything to any one and certainly not for folks like you who remain neutral most times. The reaction of others reveal the real problem i.e the reality that all talks of "two terms for the SS" and "Igbo Presidency non-negotiable in 2015" is now defeated with Atiku's announcement - starting from the PDP.

How some planned to keep/gain the Presidency relied solely on the PDP favouring them via according them "their slot" and promoting a politician from their region as the PDP's Presidential candidate. If Atiku and others now make this discrimination null and void, it is obvious some depending on that 'help' won't be too happy. You must bear in mind that GEJ's Presidency has been extremely divisive as well and some have embraced feudalism to be lampooning entire ethnic groups daily as if they , by their own, can do and undo. Those consideration won't be lost on Atiku. When it is 2015, and with no zoning favouring anyone, let us see how some candidates will fare trying to court those their folks fedualistically, non-stop, called "parasites" and "the problem of Nigeria".
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 10:45am On May 14, 2012
^
Beaf, Beaf, Beaf...
Yet all you do is tell lies all over the place and get caught over and over. Our daddy, as old as you are?! embarassed

This is the Gbawe I know, a winsh propagating and in the hunt for bad news:

Gbawe:

keep watching buddy. We will see who has overestimated their touted strenght within a Nigeria where [size=14pt]the stomach, and not enduring principles, is king[b] today[/b]. Boko Haram has been butchering Nigerians from all walks of life so far. What has been the reaction of those who vacuously make noise about their 'powermen' strenght on the net?[/size] Where was the immediate burning of Mosques after the Christmas attack to indicate a readiness for t.i.t-for-tat and we-wont-take-it-lying-down people like you tout?

[size=14pt]Right now, the "owners of Nigeria" will do and undo , plus give the lead, while all Nigeria will follow as is the case so far !!! Many of you don't seem to understand that events on the ground has overtaken the history you so much hold on to and assume other share feverishly , as dogmatic mantra, with you.[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Demdem(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2012
Asaba Japan u are the chief liar of nairaland remember grin
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 10:53am On May 14, 2012
Beaf: ^
Beaf, Beaf, Beaf...
Yet all you do is tell lies all over the place and get caught over and over. Our daddy, as old as you are?! embarassed

This is the Gbawe I know, a winsh propagating and in the hunt for bad news:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-837167.0.html#msg9883217

Why don't you stop following others around childishly? Take your obsession and stalking elsewhere. This is the trend for you now and the entire forum can see it. You ignore threads but literally post seconds after any submission from Gbawe. You don't know how sad and pathetic that makes you look with the obvious implication your are literally sitting around waiting for Gbawe to talk like a rejected LovePeddler stalking others obsessively.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 10:55am On May 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Why don't you stop following others around childishly? Take your obsession and stalking elsewhere. This is the trend for you now and the entire forum can see it. You ignore threads but literally post seconds after any submission from Gbawe. You don't know how sad and pathetic that makes you look with the obvious implication your are literally sitting around waiting for Gbawe to talk like a rejected LovePeddler stalking others obsessively.

You mentioned me in your post, yet I'm following you? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonders!

O-Lie to me, bro. Its what you are known for. embarassed
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 11:00am On May 14, 2012
Demdem: Asaba Japan u are the chief liar of nairaland remember grin

My bro, don't even sweat it. Let him keep following others around like a cheap and rejected 50 Naira ashewo nobody wants. He is only making a fool of himself because everyone can see, these day, that this ashewo's posting pattern is now completely defined by what Gbawe is doing.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 11:05am On May 14, 2012
Lying! Lying!! Lying!!!
A "skill" that is thankfully uncommon.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 11:10am On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

You mentioned me in your post, yet I'm following you? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wonders!

O-Lie to me, bro. Its what you are known for. embarassed

Cheap ashewo, since you never learn, I will keep embarrasing you. How many times did you mention and focus on Gbawe on this thread to be ranting incoherently in ways that leaves no one in doubt you are obsessed with Gbawe ?

Clearly you are behaving like a rejected LovePeddler with how you have now made stalking others your only conduct on nairaland these days. You are only making a fool of yourself. Look at all the crap you wrote below on this thread I kept ignoring like someone covering his nose to avoid a rancid odour? Get a life Ashewo and stop derailing threads over your obsession with others who don't give a toss about you. Take your silly feelings of rejection elsewhere abeg.

Don't mind that clown called Gbawe. He is misfiring as usual, like a man with three left legs.

Atiku is only a role model for those with bent, twisted and marooned moral rudders.
Nigeria does not need liars, frauds, thieves and their shameless band of dark angels.

All parties are the same. That is why politicians can cross-carpet without blinking, in fact most parties have at least 40% of their members being ex-PDP. For parties like CPC, its closer to 90%.
Allow people like Gbawe to keep churning out frauds and lies with rheumy-eyed intensity about a party being "progressives" to those who wish to be fooled. These are things are bayed at the Moon by frauds, charlatans and snake-oil merchants.

Imagine Atiku being anyones hero! O-jigbi jigbi!

You just described the type that Gbawe represents. How can anyone with a single decent fibre be interested in Atiku and his zoning rants?
Why always get excited by the primitive words that come out of those causing confusion in the country?

This is [b]Gbawe [/b]waxing lyrical about boko haram and the owners of Nigeria:
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Demdem(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2012
Gbawe:

My bro, don't even sweat it. Let him keep following others around like a cheap and rejected 50 Naira ashewo nobody wants. He is only making a fool of himself because everyone can see, these day, that this ashewo's posting pattern is now completely defined by what Gbawe is doing.

I feel u. Accursed is a career arsee-licker. The poor thing constantly goes about threads looking for hoq his satanic desire will be quenched. Abegii, cast him out like a piece of shiit. He should be satisfied with the retardeen's. When he is tru, he should proceed to dame, that Will take a lifetime to complete.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 11:13am On May 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Cheap ashewo, since you never learn, I will keep embarrasing you. How many times did you mention and focus on Gbawe on this thread to be ranting incoherently in ways that leaves no one in doubt you are obsessed with Gbawe ?

Clearly you are behaving like a rejected LovePeddler with how you have now made stalking others your only conduct on nairaland these days. You are only making a fool of yourself. Look at all the crap you wrote below on this thread I kept ignoring like someone covering his nose to avoid a rancid odour? Get a life Ashewo and stop derailing threads over your obsession with others who don't give a toss about you. Take your silly feelings of rejection elsewhere abeg.

Lol! Should I count how many times you've mentioned Beaf here and on other threads?
O-Lie to me bro! grin grin grin
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 11:25am On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

Lol! Should I count how many times you've mentioned Beaf here and on other threads?
O-Lie to me bro! grin grin grin

Ashewo, stop pretending. You are not deceiving anyone and will only make of a fool of yourself the more you talk. Folks now knows your modus-operandi relying on mischief and deciet. Prove what you write above. Show how many times I mentioned Beaf here before my response to Jmaine. Do it Ashewo jati-jati. Anyone can follow the thread to see I was ignoring your m.o.ron.ic self while you kept mention Gbawe obsessivley and seeking attention shamelessly.

Like I said, take your silly obsession elsewhere and stop derailing threads. You have become a joke lately. You have always been a reviled creature but at least you pretended to discuss previously. Now you just follow folks round obsessively to automatically announce "black" if they say "white". Get a grip on yourself. Your antics are now nauseating.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 11:46am On May 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Ashewo, stop pretending. You are not deceiving anyone and will only make of a fool of yourself the more you talk. Folks now knows your modus-operandi relying on mischief and deciet. Prove what you write above. Show how many times I mentioned Beaf here before my response to Jmaine. Do it Ashewo jati-jati. Anyone can follow the thread to see I was ignoring your m.o.ron.ic self while you kept mention Gbawe obsessivley and seeking attention shamelessly.

Like I said, take your silly obsession elsewhere and stop derailing threads. You have become a joke lately. You have always been a reviled creature but at least you pretended to discuss previously. Now you just follow folks round obsessively to automatically announce "black" if they say "white". Get a grip on yourself. Your antics are now nauseating.

Lie daddy! Lie! grin
It entertains we, your kids.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 12:16pm On May 14, 2012
Beaf:

Lie daddy! Lie! grin
It entertains we, your kids.

Just the reply I expected from a shameless ashewo. Why dance around? Is it because it is 100% proven you are the one shameless reprobate following others around like a homeless mongrel? Dude, grow up. You are not the only user of this forum. Stop derailing threads , up and down, that others are contributing positively to simply because of your obsession with certain posters. It really is pathetic.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by redsun(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2012
The fact that you socalled progressives discuss issues like this with utmost seriousness and thinking of yourselves as political analyst makes me wonder the kind of progress you guys want in nigeria.Most of you sound just as dumb as the thieves you talk about.You don't seems to know what nigerian problems are or most probably you are acutely part of the problems,fronting for the thieves.

Any true progressive mind knows that atiku is a fugitive,therefore issues like this should not be bothered with.We should be thinking of how to get rid of thieves like tinubu,atiku,gej and all their cohorts but here you talking bull-shit about their evil plans in their quest to sulk the last drop of blood of nigerian children.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by malc619(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2012
Atiku ‎​is a Villain, but his words were well said.
Let all those who are interested in the Presidency come out and contest. Let's allow the evil "Zoning" rest in peace.
GEJ has the right to contest just like any other person in PDP come 2015
Bt some cretins don't seem 2 understand a thing as simple as dat..
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by kinguwem: 5:29pm On May 14, 2012
Atiku and his cabal failed when they refused to urgently condemn the post-election crisis that killed some corp members from the South. What is national politics all about? Could the interest just be access to oil blocks, security votes, estacodes etc. If the death of innocent corpers did not move them because of their selfish interests, then they are not fit to be national leaders. The rapid transformation of Boko Haram from an ethno-religious group into a politico-terrorist organization is of great concern to patriotic nigerians. Irrespective of the propaganda of the political cabal, nigerians are now wiser.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by lateef4me(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2012
Any true progressive mind knows that atiku is a fugitive,therefore issues like this should not be bothered with.We should be thinking of how to get rid of thieves like TINUBU,atiku,gej and all their cohorts but here you talking bull-poo about their evil plans in their quest to sulk the last drop of blood of nigerian children.

This makes sense !
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 9:22pm On May 14, 2012
Gbawe:

Just the reply I expected from a shameless ashewo. Why dance around? Is it because it is 100% proven you are the one shameless reprobate following others around like a homeless mongrel? Dude, grow up. You are not the only user of this forum. Stop derailing threads , up and down, that others are contributing positively to simply because of your obsession with certain posters. It really is pathetic.

Oga, Atiku luv'n, lying "progressive." Carry go jare! Nutin do you!
Lie on! We, your kids are learning your sad habits.

While real progressives swot day and night about strategies to salvage the nation; moral mongrels and chalartans exhale in ecstatic awe at the evil moves of the Atiku's, boko haram and "owners of Nigeria." All blood soaked negative news gets your joyful halelluya.
Lets be honest, your lying "progressive." credentials are simply a thin veil for a set of lying thieves to grab the loot in Abuja. Its a red-eyed dash for awuf oil money. ACN? PDP? All the same.

O-Liar.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Nobody: 3:44am On May 15, 2012
maasoap: Atiku is not anyone's hero here, he is just reminding South East people that they should stop shouting Igbo 2015 presidency. He is reminding them that zoning is dead while some even claimed that they were never part it, which of course we all knew that they lied. Igbo people are free to contest in 2015 or anytime they like in any party. But they should stop screaming as if they were still reminding us of zoning which they've successfully connived with Jona the retarden to kill. You want presidency, fight for it and that is what Atiku is saying.
Reminder! Reminding the South-Eastern people he will be running for the presidential position come 2015? You are absolutely a tool. I hope that would serve you better. Indeed, I see no need for a reminder if he fully knows what the Northern elites have been clamoring for for the next presidential seat. You almost forgot what ushered in the Boko Haram to take the turn of a political ideology to harm innocent citizenry. Please, spare us the hypocritical drama. It's theatrical to see people supporting this good-for-nothing ex-leader anyway!
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by anataala: 3:44am On May 15, 2012
My brothers and sisters PDP rigging machineries is over, believe or not come 2015 Nigerians will vote for another political party for the first time in 12 years- power must change hand
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Nobody: 3:46am On May 15, 2012
anataala: My brothers and sisters PDP rigging machineries is over, believe or not come 2015 Nigerians will vote for another political party for the first time in 12 years- power must change hand
Not for Atiku and ex-leaders. They have all failed the country and the people. Party is not the issue the ex-leaders are.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Beaf: 4:12am On May 15, 2012
all4naija: Not for Atiku and ex-leaders. They have all failed the country and the people. Party is not the issue the ex-leaders are.

Simple. cool
People just bang on about PDP, as if the other parties are not made up of PDP rejects and carpet crossers.
It sounds funny and is unintelligent.
Re: Atiku To Jonathan: Stop Pretending On 2015 by Gbawe: 6:38am On May 15, 2012
malc619: Atiku ‎​is a Villain, but his words were well said.
Let all those who are interested in the Presidency come out and contest. Let's allow the evil "Zoning" rest in peace.

GEJ has the right to contest just like any other person in PDP come 2015
Bt some cretins don't seem 2 understand a thing as simple as dat..

Indeed. Demonstrated here, in action, is how Nigerians like to 'personalise' everything. If those most rabidly in favour of zoning now hold that it is dead, then surely that cannot be a bad thing. My views on Atiku are well known on NL but I support his utterances here 100%.

If Atiku helps to destroy zoning within his own Party, then it will be one of the few good things the guy would have done for Nigeria. Let zoning be dead entirely so every other elective position after the Presidency is also free for all. The birth of a new Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal Upholds Saraki’s Election / Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC / Judge Threatens To Order Emefiele’s Arrest Over $53m Debt

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.