Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,626 members, 7,889,001 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election (16086 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Baawaa(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2012
lacasa:

Hahahah.. Lmaoo

Are U̶̲̥̅̊ serious or is it by force τ̅☺ comment?

Pls. Dnt typpe dis comment again cos obviously this is lame τ̅☺ say †ЂΞ least.

Wen Buhari was ppreesident do U̶̲̥̅̊ know Ђδω many corrupt nigerians he locked up n took into custody for investigation? Infact most were northerners eg Isiaka Rabiu O̶̷̩̥̊͡f Kano i.e owners O̶̷̩̥̊͡f IRS airlines O̶̷̩̥̊͡f today

Aπϑ Your such a liar, dis is d same buhari D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ has a PASTOR as his running mate in d same election D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ claim Buhari says muslims should vote for muslims

Obviously i can gather D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ Your 1 O̶̷̩̥̊͡f those PDP robots D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ need τ̅☺ be flushed out come 2015

Bastard!! Nigeria pass U
Dont mind him he is a useless DPD member
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by jason123: 3:01pm On May 14, 2012
PointB:

Some people are suffering, but clearly people from my region never saw, and will never see Fashola as a messiah; we are not myopic. And as for you, you dont speak for Isekiri, let alone Delta State. So where are you getting your Fashola will will SS from? Best you keep your hallucination in checks!

In 2015, region, religion, and competency in that order will be considered, unless we are no longer in Nigeria. It will remain so until all the major ethnic group have ruled the country.

On that note, fashola, not matter how much the SW media hype him, will do well to beat a tactical retreat now. Yoruba are not in the consideration for 2015. GEJ might have a second term or we SE will have our shot. Until then, let's not forget the fact that GEJ has at 3 years more and as such anything is possible.

Ezeuche, trust me, you know nothing! 2015, most people will not care about zoning and all.

What did the North gain?
SW nko?

What about the average SS citizen now? Is Warri or Port-harcourt now a haven for investors?!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by tunapawizzy: 3:14pm On May 14, 2012
Going through posts here i weep 4 dis country. Why have allowed useless n baseless division to finish us in dis nation....Religion, tribe, language Haba...very soon una go begin division along complexion, height divides again.....d problem of dis country is not corrupt/wicked leadership...na we d followers wey no get sense to elect credible leadership. I just read comments here and i weep.. Just like someone said earlier d governor of ur state is stealing d money meant to develop ur state..yet u r here campaigning based on ethnicity .....even if our leaders av robbed us of our resources..have dey also robbed us of our common sense. That ur village man is dere does not guarantee a better 2moro 4 u...let's not sell our conscience n votes on d basis of tribal affiliations. The votes that will really make d difference r d votes of youths, pls let's use it wisely to av a better 2moro. I'm not campaigning 4 anybody but i will give my vote to whoever i think will rule us rightly.. Let's be wise 4 once...Haba..fine we can av different opinions about who we think is best to rule us ..but if our reasons r based on ethnic/religious/any useless affiliation, then we are as useless n stupid as our evil leaders...(If not more sef)

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by AZeD1(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n:

You can go to hell with your Nigeria without Igbos and South South. When did a common Criminal Tinubu become a messiah that can save Nigeria.

Why has all the so-called Progressive Yorubas refused to see the evil in allowing a criminal without decent past like Tinubu dominate the Western Politics?

Over our dead body will Tinubu control a party that will rule Nigeria. Go and write it down, it will never come to pass. Come 2015, we see what happens.

So long as I will never support a clueless GEJ, I must reject a criminal Tinubu.
Dude did you see the word TINUBU in my post?
PointB:

Dethrone PDP, and replace it with what exactly? ACN - Tinubu party, or CPC BokoHaram party?
Think again!

You should think again and may be re-read my post. If you don't know what i'm talking about, then ask questions.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PointB: 3:38pm On May 14, 2012
jason123:

Ezeuche, trust me, you know nothing! 2015, most people will not care about zoning and all.

What did the North gain?
SW nko?

What about the average SS citizen now? Is Warri or Port-harcourt now a haven for investors?!

My friend stop this your EzeUche nonsense, before I revert back to calling you by your real name - Alj_harem!

As for knowledge, I can see you basking in knowledge comparable to that of a toddler; otherwise how else can I judge someone who view the SS from the microcosm of Itsekiri! Clearly, you are the ignoramus here! The earlier you quit that ganja you are smoking, the better for you.

What kind of silly question is that - what did north gain, and sw? What has anybody ever benefited from any president? Why should I trust my destiny into the hands of a man - fashola, who is unable to detach himself from Tinubu's apron string? Anyway, you call go and campaign for him in your itshekiri enclave, but discerning people of SS know better than trust those who apportioned the Niger Delta oil to themselves as spoils of war!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Godmann(m): 3:41pm On May 14, 2012
PeterKbaba:
you are in a far away dream land.... when the south west won the presidency for Jonathan, what as he done for us in the south west. Rather than sending military soldiers to terrorize us when ever we tell Nigerians the truth about their corruption. Do you think the Yoruba's are fool... If you want to continue to live in the PDP Limbo ( moving in circles, rather than moving the country straight forward ) then you are on your own. I have said this over 2 years ago, that fashola is the only genuine candidate for now, which both the yorubas, igbo and hausas know. He is the only one who can perform wonders for every nigerians.. He will take Nigerians to the promise land. I can bet the if fashola comes in as president, all the europian coutries will sit up, cause they know they are dealing with a technocrat..

Pls look at Lagos for a second, most of fashola's commissioners in Lagos are igbo's (who cares)... what we yoruba want is change and perform, in respect of tribe or religion. You all have not realized that PDP is the problem of this country (NOT JONATHAN).... can't you see the fear that jonathan (a president as for ordinary PDP members)... How will PDP allow him work... they have scundered all nigerias money... Pls name one thing we have in nigeria, that can compete with South Africa. Not because we dont have the money, its because we have refused to see the political strategy of PDP.... ALL THEY DO IS DIVIDE US , MAKE US FIGHT because OF TRIBE AND RELIGION... SO BEFORE WE KNOW IT, BAAAAAAANG.... ALL THE MUMU'S DONE FLOCK TO VOTE FOR THEM. PLS DO YOUR RESEARCH, ALL THE TOP PDP MEMERS ARE ALL MILITARY WAR LORDS.. HOW DO U WANT THEM TO PERFORM, WHEN ALL THEY SEE IS WAR.

The PDP are using the same strategy the europians have used on us blacks... to be sincere with you, we blacks are truly blind. We will see something good but only deny it because of tribe. Check all the assasination of all the good leaders we have in nigeria and pls tell me who killed them all ( Same PDP military leaders ) and you all want Nigeria to move forward... I laugh lol.

The day the black man see's I will then know there is hope for africa.

The greatest secret on earth, is the fact that everything the whole would have read is a lie.. Blacks are the most most and I say most best secret kept... Do you even know what the most intelligent bible/koran scholars are now saying all over the world. Blacks are the real JEWS on earth, have you asked yourself this, why is it that all the thingd that happened in the Old testament ( which the followers of christ and muslim's beleive in ) happened in Africa.. It as also been proven recently that all humanity came out from Africa over 150,000 years ago, before the flood of noah ... We are the real isrealite. I challenge you to do your research lol... That is why the whites came to africa to distroy africa.... In the eye's of God, the is no religion, no tribe or race. that is why if are yoruba man seays God in yoruba, it translate to God is his head... but argument for another day.

You people have suffered for over 50 years and still blind to see or understand that pdp will only divide us mentally, so they can rule.. IGBO PEOPLE ..... JONATHAN IS NOT THE PROBLEM, PDP IS THE PROBLEM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... WHEN OBASANJA WAS THERE, NO BE THE SAME THING, WHAT OF BABANGIDA, SAME THING.
THAT IS WHY BUHARI SAID, IF ANOTHER PARTY CAN RULE, HE WOULD JAIL ALL THE LEADERS THAT WERE CORRUPT. I LAFF FOR MY PEOPE, THEY ARE BLIND AND AS REFUSED TO SEE. NO WONDER BUHARI DEY CRY, IF ONLY PEOPLE COULD SEE THAT PDP AS SUCKED US DRY, WHILE WE SIT HE AND SAY... JONATHAN IS FROM MY SIDE, NO FROM YOURSIDE LOL... ITS NOT ABOUT THE PERSON OF THE PRESIDENT BUT THE PARTY LEADERS.

Just as it does not matter that OBAMA is the president.. the party leaders in USA are Illuminati. no wonder is Obama came in , what investment as he done for africa.. even though he wants to, he can't. I am guessing the Illuminati people as infritrated PDP.. how come you see nigerians dying and you dont care. The europeans have made us slaves mentally.... watch the youtube and if you are black.. pls set yourself free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt84pmkWyI4&feature=relmfu

PDP ARE ONLY TRYING THEIR BEST THIS DAYS, because OF ACN... I DEY LIE

LAGOS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR THE DEMOCRACY WE LONG FOR IN NIGERIA... ALL NIGERIANS CAN WORK, BUT MAKE SURE YOU DELIVER. FASHOLA/ 2015

Put it in your head. ACN is not an option against PDP. They are birds of a feather. I live in Lagos and believe Fashola is over celebrated. Can we tolerate a Nigeria that is ran by the Gang that is "concessioning" every part of Lagos to themselves? No.

That PDP is evil does not in anyway make ACN a better option. ACN is too rotten to be trusted. That's all I have said. Also it will be so soon for another Yoruba man (except one that is proven to be clean and serious) to occupy Aso Rock. A Yoruba man is responsible for the rot we are in.

Obasanjo laid the foundation for the "evil" democracy we are in today. He destroyed our democracy starting with way he bribed the senators to DUMP Okadigbo for Enwerem. You can remember Afenifere played a strong role in this. If you can trace back from here, you will see how Obasanjo and Afenifere is reponsible for this failed project "Democracy" we are in. How on earth will the very destroyer of our democracy be allowed to benefit from it? The very people that gave us a sick President out of the manipulation. The people that gave us a clueless GEJ.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 3:48pm On May 14, 2012
scopusng: For me, I think it's possible. Buhari and Fashola ticket could work magic.
It would definately work in Niger Republic or in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by jman77(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2012
This is a good ball passing from tinubu to buhari aaaaannnndddd......its....its......its.......a.......ohhh! Over the bar.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PointB: 4:04pm On May 14, 2012
Akpan107: It would definately work in Niger Republic or in Somalia.

Perhaps, they will rule Nigeristan as a poster stated previously.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Myself2(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2012
Tinubu (from the Tribe of the Boko Haram Leader, political rascals and NURTW) + Buhari (The Boko Haram financier & Killer of NYSC members) = Nigerianistan...

ROTFLMFAO
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Gbawe: 4:17pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n:

You can go and checkout the editorial in the Nations newspaper during the time I referred to. And we know that Tinubu owns and controls Nations. I know what I am saying.

The facts is straight. That my elders in the east are fools does not make any Igbo man a fool. I know they sold us out for a piece of bread. But I also know those that plotted the real game. You know you are lying when you deny that ACN elements was in support of discontinuing with Zoning. It is either you chose to be smart, or your own tribal bias did not allow you see the truth.

I belong to the post War Generation of Igbos and will stand up to my right. I will rather fight another war than to allow any body to relegate my tribe to the background. Some of us cannot all be fools.

Tell me what qualified Tinubu as leader? Why has the Yoruba race forgotten so soon his evil past? Why are Yorubas queuing behind a thief like Tinubu? Except for power grab? Tell me why you have refused to hold Fashola accountable for allowing Tinubu to control Lagos resources? Is Lagos a personal property of Tinubu? Or is Tinubu keeping it for you, incase the North or East takes control of it? Why can't you Yorubas, fight "as you know how to fight" for Lagos to be governed well? Why cover up criminal? Can you remember what Bola Ige told Tinubu when they were probing his dirty past? When their Toronto certifiticates were being probed in 1999? We know this things and it will never leave our head.

I have always supported Buhari based on pan Nigeria agenda, because he is clean. I will vote his likes (I wish Sanusi can contest for President and I will vote him than to vote Igbo Thieves including the Rochas that some people are clapping for today, because I believe in people's antecedents); than to vote a known Criminal of Igbo Origin. Any Yoruba that accepted Tinubu cannot call himself a progressive.

And Yorubas must also respect our sensibilities. For God's sake, they have taken a good 8 years. The man Obasanjo created a sick Yar'adua and a clueless GEJ. I maintain my stand that GEJ was pressured by his Ijaw clique and some scheming Yorubas to contest the last election in breach of an arrangement that saved this country from disintegrating during the June 12 crisis.

So I am Knowledgeable enough to see the hand writing on the wall.

It is unfortunate I am playing an ethnic card which I detest her. But I have to do it because my people are being schemed out by unworthy characters. I will support a decent man from another tribe that have Nigeria at heart to rule this country "forever". I don't really care about the tribe of whoever occupies Aso Rock. But when it comes to Scheming my people out, I will go to war.

For you information. I fully supported Buhari in the last election. I tried to link up Bakare with a man in Enugu that could have delivered a section of Enugu Votes to CPC during the election, But Bakare would rather not have anything to do with that. You know what he told me? That for some reasons, they will not be contacting the man.

Tell me what "some reasons" will stop a politician from wanting to win an election, than trying to scheme people out of reaching Buhari. His plan was to pocket and control Buhari. I am saying this as someone that invested my time fighting to stop GEJ. I used by personal resources to recruit agents for CPC on the election day in my Local Govt. In Enugu State. I stood up against the PDP men in Enugu.

I am for good leadership but not criminals impersonating as Progressives. Tinubu must be stopped from ruling Nigeria teh way he rules Lagos.

He is too rotten to be allowed to rule. Yorubas can make him a king but Nigerias to which I am part of will never support him.

I will work against him the way I worked against GEJ. In this one, I am sure I will have the support of my people unlike during GEJ's own.

Wow is all I can say. You want me to begin going down the conspiracy theory road with you? I will not do that. There is no proof that Tinubu and the ACN were in support of the discontinuation of zoning. You saw the ACN produce a Northern Presidential candidate , directly different to what the PDP settled on, yet you are not ashamed to speak as you do.

Many 'stakeholder' , from every corner of Nigeria, were in support of the truncation of zoning because of what folks (many AGIPs for starters) expected to gain individually, regionally and sectionally from GEJ becoming President. Now you want to assign blame for the reign of a disaster (GEJ) at the door f Yoruba folks - including those who have no voting rights in the affairs of the PDP shocked shocked shocked shocked What will you guys not blame Yoruba folks for?

I am now shocked at your revisionism. Here, you are clearly showing you are no better than the Igbo bigots on NL who blame Yorubas for everything. Are you not ashamed to hold Tinubu, an ACN politician, as most blameworthy for the truncation of zoning in the PDP? What sort of disconnection with logic and fairness is that?

How about the many in the PDP (Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw et al) who worked feverishly for zoning to be abbrogated so GEJ could contest? I am not the one showing tribal bias here. It is you, without any doubt, with your silly, nonsensical and unbelieveable suggestion that Tinubu is influential in deciding what the PDP settle on. To be honest, are you not even embarrased to talk like this? What next? Tinubu forced APGA to accept Okorochas?

This need to blame Yorubas for everything is inbred for some. Yet it is still ugly to witness this indoctrination in all it's n.aked glory that sees logic being thrown out of the window because of sheer hatred of others. You should be ashamed you are mentioning Tinubu at all, if a fair and balanced person, as if he is some God-like creature who wields ultimate influence over PDP decisions. Whatever happened in the PDP, to enable GEJ run and win, should be put at the door of the PDP for anyone not suffering from "tribal bias" that makes them take flights of fantasy. I don't know why so many of you are obsessed with blaming Yoruba folks for everything even when a child can see you are bending reality heavily.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by ken4th: 4:18pm On May 14, 2012
dis no go work naa, Burari, Tinubu, El Rufai, Fashola, Bakare et al, all muslem. Na religous party? Maybe we can tolerate Fashola/Pat Utomi combination, if he go gree join dem.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 4:20pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n:

Put it in your head. ACN is not an option against PDP. They are birds of a feather. I live in Lagos and believe Fashola is over celebrated. Can we tolerate a Nigeria that is ran by the Gang that is "concessioning" every part of Lagos to themselves? No.

That PDP is evil does not in anyway make ACN a better option. ACN is too rotten to be trusted. That's all I have said. Also it will be so soon for another Yoruba man (except one that is proven to be clean and serious) to occupy Aso Rock. A Yoruba man is responsible for the rot we are in.

Obasanjo laid the foundation for the "evil" democracy we are in today. He destroyed our democracy starting with way he bribed the senators to DUMP Okadigbo for Enwerem. You can remember Afenifere played a strong role in this. If you can trace back from here, you will see how Obasanjo and Afenifere is reponsible for this failed project "Democracy" we are in. How on earth will the very destroyer of our democracy be allowed to benefit from it? The very people that gave us a sick President out of the manipulation. The people that gave us a clueless GEJ.

So what party is your best option right now? with all that as happened to nigeria since 1960... over 50 years... Or don't you know that all the corrupt leaders who have been leading this richly blessed country astray are all in PDP. So you are telling me it better to give them another shot... lol gee PDP done drain you mentally, seems you cant even see outside the box... you cant even see beyond the fence. oboy you funny ooo.. you compain everyday that nothing works right in this country and you still want to vote for PDP... Even oyinbo (whiteman)said, dont expect diferent answer using the same fomular.. PDP is simply corruption.

There is no political party on earth , that does not make money, that is why they go into politics ok... but if you are in more, its commonsense that the preseident/governors or who ever elected, should be a technocrat.. You should/most perform.

Make I even ask you simple question, incase your IQ low small, if you own are new car and it as a little fault, You take it to the machanic shop 1,2,3,4,5,6 times and the car is till faulty, with all the money you have spent on repair for 6 times.... the mechanic keeps giving you excuses and telling you this and that.... WILL YOU CONTINUE TO TAKE IT THERE, UNTIL THE CAR RUIN FINISH?

Pls answer ok... you realized I did not call any tribe ... I'm talking about party system.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Godmann(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2012
PeterKbaba:

So what party is your best option right now? with all that as happened to nigeria since 1960... over 50 years... Or don't you know that all the corrupt leaders who have been leading this richly blessed country astray are all in PDP. So you are telling me it better to give them another shot... lol gee PDP done drain you mentally, seems you cant even see outside the box... you cant even see beyond the fence. oboy you funny ooo.. you compain everyday that nothing works right in this country and you still want to vote for PDP... Even oyinbo (whiteman)said, dont expect diferent answer using the same fomular.. PDP is simply corruption.

There is no political party on earth , that does not make money, that is why they go into politics ok... but if you are in more, its commonsense that the preseident/governors or who ever elected, should be a technocrat.. You should/most perform.

Make I even ask you simple question, incase your IQ low small, if you own are new car and it as a little fault, You take it to the machanic shop 1,2,3,4,5,6 times and the car is till faulty, with all the money you have spent on repair for 6 times.... the mechanic keeps giving you excuses and telling you this and that.... WILL YOU CONTINUE TO TAKE IT THERE, UNTIL THE CAR RUIN FINISH?

Pls answer ok... you realized I did not call any tribe ... I'm talking about party system.

So after all this, what reason have you given for us to vote ACN? That we should over look their evil ways because PDP is evil?

If the option are PDP with GEJ and ACN with Tinubu lucking around, I would rather carry gun and fight.

There must be a third and better option. You cannot hoodwink us with your evil two options.

You can keep calling me names if you want; it is people without reason that knows how to call names
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 4:31pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I don't think buhari can win any election in nigeria of today. Best bet is Fashola and SLS ticket.

Then, who will be the President? Because i know a Northerner can never be President in Nigeria for the next 30 Years(i mean the Core North). S-W, S-E, S-S and places dominated by Christians in the Middle Belt can never be won by a Core Northerner. Sorry to say, PDP would hold unto power for the next 50 Years or more. Am not a fans of PDP (though, i voted for GEJ and i will be glad to vote for him the second time). ACN and CPC: what happened in 2011 would only repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 4:43pm On May 14, 2012
Godman_n:

So after all this, what reason have you given for us to vote ACN? That we should over look their evil ways because PDP is evil?

If the option are PDP with GEJ and ACN with Tinubu lucking around, I would rather carry gun and fight.

There must be a third and better option. You cannot hoodwink us with your evil two options.

You can keep calling me names if you want; it is people without reason that knows how to call names

Ok sorry... but pls answer the question and dont change the topic... what party do you prefer in nigeria right now... with all that as happened since independence.

The only reason all parties are sitting up to me, my own opinion is because of ACN.... Dont forget that all ACN state just got into power last year... see all that as happened all over South West in just 1 year... Only Lagos was in ACN's hands for 12 years... Even because of politics, all the PDP do not allocate enough to south west, so the people wil not see the progress going on there, then they will vote for PDP. my brother, all im saying is we can not continue to complain that nothing works and we are still voting for the same government in PDP. Tell me something, do you know that if Jonathan moves to ACN, all the igbos will also move to ACN... because all the PDP as thought us is been tribal ... my brother think before its too late ooo. you can make a change.

Over 3 trillion naira (10 Billion Naira ) all gone to fuel subsidy scam... who are the cause of this PDP.. lol infact I dey go sleep. As for me, I dey abroad and life is okay for me and whenever I visit naija, Lagos is still abit conducive for me. So vote who ever you like.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I don't think buhari can win any election in nigeria of today. Best bet is Fashola and SLS ticket.

Then, who will be the President? Because i know a Northerner can never be President in Nigeria for the next 30 Years(i mean the Core North). S-W, S-E, S-S and places dominated by Christians in the Middle Belt can never be won by a Core Northerner. Sorry to say, PDP would hold unto power for the next 50 Years or more. Am not a fans of PDP (though, i voted for GEJ and i will be glad to vote for him the second time). ACN and CPC: what happened in 2011 would only repeat itself again. After the 2015 Election, Goodluck will only call Tinubu or Fashola to appoint him Minister of another subsidy removal, Maybe it would be, Subsidy Removal on Pilgrimage to Jerusalem and Mecca.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by bajosky: 4:47pm On May 14, 2012
[/tt][tt]buhari :-Xbuhari ACN is not and will not support ur dictates, rather go and talk 2ur jehadist BH cos d wrath of God is @wrk he who dosn't want others to have peace ,will neva achieve one too.
as a citizen i believe in patriotism,lets give Gej a chance dis is just 1st yr in office.
d blood of d innocent 9jarian will catch up wit u and ur cohort b4 2012.
isha allah!!!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by edicolove: 5:01pm On May 14, 2012
lacasa:

Hahahah.. Lmaoo

Are U̶̲̥̅̊ serious or is it by force τ̅☺ comment?

Pls. Dnt typpe dis comment again cos obviously this is lame τ̅☺ say †ЂΞ least.

Wen Buhari was ppreesident do U̶̲̥̅̊ know Ђδω many corrupt nigerians he locked up n took into custody for investigation? Infact most were northerners eg Isiaka Rabiu O̶̷̩̥̊͡f Kano i.e owners O̶̷̩̥̊͡f IRS airlines O̶̷̩̥̊͡f today

Aπϑ U̶̲̥̅̊r such a liar, dis is d same buhari D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ has a PASTOR as his running mate in d same election D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ claim Buhari says muslims should vote for muslims

Obviously i can gather D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊r 1 O̶̷̩̥̊͡f those PDP robots D̶̲̥̅̊α̲̅τ̲̅ need τ̅☺ be flushed out come 2015

Bastard!! Nigeria pass U

I will like to have a contest with you to ascertain when you were born. Lets do a reminder of what you know and remember between 1981 and 1988 and lets see how you were then. It is easy to come online and quote stuff you read from the El Rufais of this world. I was very aware when Buhari was president so I have first hand info and havent forgotten how stup!d the guy was. His English has actually improved. It was catastrophic then. Just a little better than Dame Jonathan's. He was always hiding behind Idiagbon and wanted to turn Nigeria into a sharia state. He wanted to continue Murtala Mohammed's plans. In the 20 months, he was there, he did absolutely nada! He had no road map, no plans, nada!

He did not fight any corruption. He did what a normal coup plotter would do which is arrest all those that could pose a threat to you and lock them away. But in the spirit of the 1966 coup, he kept Shagari in the hotel and kept Alex Ekuwme in prison. The then president and vice respectively. He arrested the then governor of Edo state, Prof Ambrose Alli and locked him away. Only to release him later when the guy was very sick. The guy did not eat 1 kobo of government money and remains one of the best governors Edo state has ever had till date. But he was locked away and those are the kind of stup!d stuff the likes of you come here and call fight against corruption. He was a bloody ordinary coup plotter. He truncated our democracy and sent us down this drain we have been. He is the major reason for Nigeria's problem today. If he had not terminated our democracy, we would have overcomed the problems and stabilized by now.

The coward kept hiding behind Idiagbon till Idiagbon went on a hajj to Saudi and in just a few days after Idiagbon left, IBB practically walked up to him and kicked him out in what was the easiest coup in Nigerian history. No guns were even fired. IBB had zero resistance from the army rank and file because Buhari then, just like today, was not popular. He is not a leader and have never shown any true leadership qualities. Ask army officers and see if they have much respect for the f00l.

He was petroleum minister in the OBJ 1977 to 1979 regime and he presided over oneof the biggest oil fraud then. Together with Abiola, they started major fraud in Nigeria. I laugh when I see f00ls like you come here and say he is corruption free. I ask you again, how old are you? How could Abiola have perpetrated the oil fraud without Buhari's knowledge as Petroleum minister?

The problem with many children here on NL is that they get carried away with the Aboki face and equate that to innocence. A begger died sometimes back in Surulere and was found with over 360k on him. The Aboki on my street had 800k stolen from him. That is the Aboki way. No matter what they have, they dont show it on their looks. So dont come here telling me Buhari is a poor guy. He only wants you to believe what he wants you to believe. He is very much a part of the rot Nigeria is today and it is very absurd when children like you try to portray him as a victim or an outsider! Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Johndoe100(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2012
This is wonderful, a comedy of clowns in a theater of the absurd. A crook with pretensions of grandeur and a homicidal despot coming together to tell us how much they love us. Only in Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 5:05pm On May 14, 2012
belovedaja: They want to form an islamic party that will jihadized the entire country. It will not work.
Our God never sleeps!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2012
Laalamed: Muslim-muslim ticket will not work cos hausas will not allow christian-christian ticket
please, say that again!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 5:17pm On May 14, 2012
bajosky: [/tt][tt]buhari :-Xbuhari ACN is not and will not support ur dictates, rather go and talk 2ur jehadist BH cos d wrath of God is @wrk he who dosn't want others to have peace ,will neva achieve one too.
as a citizen i believe in patriotism,lets give Gej a chance dis is just 1st yr in office.
d blood of d innocent 9jarian will catch up wit u and ur cohort b4 2012.
isha allah!!!!!!

We are already in 2012 ok... not before 2012... I guess you most be living in the past.... No wonder you dey sound like person were still dey in the 60's... remove the log blocking your eyes. its all politics of regions.. What do you want us yoruba to do... When Jonathan was vise president and yaradua died (may his soul rest in peace).. was it not South West through SNG who were protesting all over Lagos and later the stuff spread into the international media. Who also went to court all over Lagos, telling the court the Jonathan (who was the vice president)must become the acting president until we see yaradua and later he became president. Or have you foolish head forgotten that when yaradua died, even jonathan for over 6 months did not know were the President was.

What is else do you want us to do... Last year, we knew the security situation of Nigeria and we prefared to ally with Jonathan, 80% voters in south west voted for him... we did not call him igbo ooo... What as he done tangible for Lagos... He increased fuel price and he knows very well that 40% of oil consumption is in Lagos... trying to make life miserable for nigerians.

Now that we are calling that Fashola is the best candidate right now, you are clamoring ... na wa ooo... Pls try and pick the best to do the Nigerian Job... because my president is from myside, does not mean that he as the skill to govern. Look at Jonathan, a Zoologist (Technocrat in Animal Science), common mehn...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by AAAdam(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2012
I always wonder when i see a comment calling Buhari a " religious fanatic" what evidence does those people have? Who is Buhari in islam? What positive contribution does he give to islam? How many mosques does he build? How many islamics schools does he build and how many Qur'an competition does he sponsors? And can any one quot his speech about Shari'a? Or post his picture in attendance of any Shari'a implementation for any state. Pls stop tribal sentiment and do politice. If Yurubas or Igbos have any person that have a lion's heart that can tackle corruption and jails any one invol north will well come him. May God deliver dis Nation with righteous president from any part of Nigeria.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Akpan107(m): 5:18pm On May 14, 2012
stiyke: It may only work if Fashola is president while Buhari is vice.
The North will never acept that. I would have voted for Fashola, since Yoruba Muslims are not like the Northern ones.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 5:26pm On May 14, 2012
Akpan107: The North will never acept that. I would have voted for Fashola, since Yoruba Muslims are not like the Northern ones.

Brother I can assure that if Fashola/ ... Nigeria go change in 4 years to something we have never seen.
Why are igbos afraid of yorubas... we are all one. We dont want your crude oil ... we dont need it... You all know that 3 big states in South West have crude oil... Lagos, Ogun and Ondo... So please, we need fashola to go in there and clean up the mess.. You guys need to look beyond nigeria. Most of the blacks all over the world need nigeria to take is rightful place as the giant of africa and come and represent blacks in the world.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Limaoscar: 5:26pm On May 14, 2012
Strange bed fellows Mehn....shockedshockedshocked

Besides,
Is it possible to have a Muslim-Muslim Ticket in our Polity??...(Buhari/Fash)Just asking
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Arysexy(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2012
PeterKbaba:

We are already in 2012 ok... not before 2012... I guess you most be living in the past.... No wonder you dey sound like person were still dey in the 60's... remove the log blocking your eyes. its all politics of regions.. What do you want us yoruba to do... When Jonathan was vise president and yaradua died (may his soul rest in peace).. was it not South West through SNG who were protesting all over Lagos and later the stuff spread into the international media. Who also went to court all over Lagos, telling the court the Jonathan (who was the vice president)must become the acting president until we see yaradua and later he became president. Or have you foolish head forgotten that when yaradua died, even jonathan for over 6 months did not know were the President was.

What is else do you want us to do... Last year, we knew the security situation of Nigeria and we prefared to ally with Jonathan, 80% voters in south west voted for him... we did not call him igbo ooo... What as he done tangible for Lagos... He increased fuel price and he knows very well that 40% of oil consumption is in Lagos... trying to make life miserable for nigerians.

Now that we are calling that Fashola is the best candidate right now, you are clamoring ... na wa ooo... Pls try and pick the best to do the Nigerian Job... because my president is from myside, does not mean that he as the skill to govern. Look at Jonathan, a Zoologist (Technocrat in Animal Science), common mehn...

How well do u know ur geography? so GEJ is igbo? SMH
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by PeterKbaba: 5:30pm On May 14, 2012
Arysexy:

How well do u know ur geography? so GEJ is igbo? SMH

I know he's from Bayelsa and also representing all the people of SE/SS...
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Arysexy(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2012
PeterKbaba:

Brother I can assure that if Fashola/ ... Nigeria go change in 4 years to something we have never seen.
Why are igbos afraid of yorubas... we are all one. We dont want your crude oil ... we dont need it... You all know that 3 big states in South West have crude oil... Lagos, Ogun and Ondo... So please, we need fashola to go in there and clean up the mess.. You guys need to look beyond nigeria. Most of the blacks all over the world need nigeria to take is rightful place as the giant of africa and come and represent blacks in the world.

F.0.0.L! Akpan is not igbo, ur igbophobia is getting annoying!
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Arysexy(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2012
PeterKbaba:

I know he's from Bayelsa and also representing all the people of SE/SS...

GEJ is representing Nigeria not SE/SS, pls dont derail the thread with ur anti-igbo rants! This is about CPC/ACN merger. Dont derail the thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FAAN: FG Replaces Sacked Directors / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Buhari’s Three Years Far Better Than Obasanjo’s Eight Years – Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.