Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,624 members, 7,888,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election (16085 Views)

Peoples Mega Party (PMP): Aggrieved PDP Men Float New Party / Jonathan’s Supporters Set To Float New Mega Party / Tinubu Under Pressure To Float New Party - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by hakanai(m): 10:46am On May 15, 2012
val_dubem:

U call akunyili a young fighter? Is she younger than ur mama?
I laugh in Espanyol

^^^ Do you mind being sane,i bet she is older than your granny and that makes you some toddler right.Crap,this children of now a days just don't gat manners!When you read the post it implies that in the multitude of candidates people younger than the two will be better.So if you have problem understanding,a site for retards could be recommended for your kind.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by lacasa: 2:45pm On May 15, 2012
edicolove:

I see you have no response and I can understand because you were probably born around 1990. Please ask your father or your uncles what the perception of Buhari was in 1985. Ask them if it was that of a hero or that of a weak dictator hiding behind his deputy.

i can't begin τ̅☺ have constructive debate with a liar now.

Everything U̶̲̥̅̊ wrote was mere lies, because even my family in kano felt Buhari's whip then ​ so​ tђεя̩̥̊ε's nothing U̶̲̥̅̊ can tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ abt D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ time.

Aπϑ D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅'s Ɣ arguing with a misguided liar like U̶̲̥̅̊ wld be ridiculous τ̅☺ say d least
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Gbawe: 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
haka_nai:

^^^ Do you mind being sane,i bet she is older than your granny and that makes you some toddler right.Crap,this children of now a days[b] just don't gat manners[/b]!When you read the post it implies that in the multitude of candidates people younger than the two will be better.So if you have problem understanding,a site for retards could be recommended for your kind.

Mt brother, this is the fallout of cheap broadband. juvenile delinquents can get online and spray insults around.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by ak47mann(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2012
yaribas are on the mission again cool cool
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by SamIkenna: 3:51pm On May 15, 2012
lagcity:

Correction. The Bulk of Nigeria's resources doesn't not come from Old Eastern Region. I know that you people have been thought to think oil whenever natural resources are mentioned.

Anyway, I think your calculations are innacurate, GEJ will only Sweep SE and SS. The NE, NW, and SW will go to a Buhari/Fashola team. This NC that you ppl enjoy harping about has a significant Yoruba population, so I don't know what makes you think they'll join SE and SS. Count Kwara out of this alliance with SS/SE. Kogi will be a split, Benue might be a split but ACN is strong there. Niger state isn't going with SE/SS, Kaduna and Nassarawa aren't going with SS/SE. So you see my friend, the best you can hope for is half of Kogi and Benue.
Now, this is a democracy and we don't care if you produce oil or not. MAJORITY will win election in a democracy. Now if ACN/CPC team wins and you guys say you want to cause trouble. Oh well, God help you! No need for chest-beating, we will see.

You see - arrogance, triumphalism, and quick dismissal of your fellow man, are terrible qualities. Am I offended by your belief that SS/SE wont do any thing? No way. On the contrary, I'm quite happy to know you feel that way because that'll make you push the old Eastern Nigeria to the corner.

Believe me when I say "old Eastern Nigeria" 'cause I know where the boundary is. I'm not delusional about the presence of Yoruba in the MB so dont worry about who and who will be part of the devide that'll draw the line should you succeed in this your new alliance that you believe will take the resources of the East and dominate them forever.

I have no objection to your idea of majority that's now primed to take control of the nation. However, where we'll have a serious problem is if you think that the fate of the old Eastern Nigeria will be in the hands of this your new majority and that you'll breathe down our necks like you did in 1967 and nothing will happen. I wish you luck in this "21st century new majority democracy venture" that's geared towards pushing the SS/SE to the wall, I pray that it happens today rather than tomorrow.

Like you said earlier - we dont kick, we only scream. We shall see if that's true.

When the come comes, the happen will happen(quote from K.O Mbadiwe, Agada gbachiri uzo).

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Myself2(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2012
[size=16pt]Malam Buhari is a frustrated,weeping jobless arsewipe,deeply addicted to his lowlife level of irresponsible rants and sponsorship of terror groups.

His unguarded rants only go further to show how violent and desperate he is to be president,surely he will die a frustrated man as he WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT of Nigeria.

If the blood of the innocent youth corpers he killed in the North is not enough for him and he's now thirsty for more blood,then God will ensure drinks his own blood and that of his children and close allies

Shameless religious bigot and tyrant
[/size]
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by igboboy1(m): 1:54am On May 18, 2012
http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86431:in-lagos-32-year-old-man-hangs-self-&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558

[size=16pt]see what daddy ara-wolowo has taught Yorubas to do ...suicide upon suicide upon suicide cry
1st daddy ara wolowo drank rat poison
2nd that guy for na ogun or so that jump inside river
3rd that Yoruba jihadist dem catch for lagos on his way to bomb a church in lag
4th that other yorob suicide bomber wannabe dem catch fro kano, i think his name is suleiman mohammed
5th now this guy in the guardian link...

daddy ara-wolowo biko suicide is not the way to solve our problems o...lets learn to respect life taking life whether our own or another person's own o di kwa ma o.

>R.I.P

[/size]

EVERYONE in the area knew Tunbosun Egbedokun, 32, as an affable, kind-hearted young man.

"A woman also told The Guardian Tunbosun was an active member of the Cherubim and Seraphim at Odo Eran, along Ijesha Road and would be missed for his kindness and active participation in community activities.

It was also learnt that policemen from Itire cut the rope from which the lifeless body was dangling"
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by ak47mann(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2012
igbo boy: http://ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86431:in-lagos-32-year-old-man-hangs-self-&catid=3:metro&Itemid=558

[size=16pt]see what daddy ara-wolowo has taught Yorubas to do ...suicide upon suicide upon suicide cry
1st daddy ara wolowo drank rat poison
2nd that guy for na ogun or so that jump inside river
3rd that Yoruba jihadist dem catch for lagos on his way to bomb a church in lag
4th that other yorob suicide bomber wannabe dem catch fro kano, i think his name is suleiman mohammed
5th now this guy in the guardian link...

daddy ara-wolowo biko suicide is not the way to solve our problems o...lets learn to respect life taking life whether our own or another person's own o di kwa ma o.

>R.I.P

[/size]

EVERYONE in the area knew Tunbosun Egbedokun, 32, as an affable, kind-hearted young man.

"A woman also told The Guardian Tunbosun was an active member of the Cherubim and Seraphim at Odo Eran, along Ijesha Road and would be missed for his kindness and active participation in community activities.

It was also learnt that policemen from Itire cut the rope from which the lifeless body was dangling"

i knew it, the first suicide bomber in Nigeria/west Africa was a Yoruba man,these people really need direction in life cool cool
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election by Muyee(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
...And today, this is a reality.
Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / Plot To Sack Secondus As PDP Chairman Thickens, Wike Withdraws Support For Him / Arrest & Prosecute Arewa Youths Inciting Violence Against Igbos – HURIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.