Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,751 members, 7,918,329 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Can I Win Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Win Her Back? (934 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Am In Love Wit A 13 Years Old Girl... How Do I Win Her Heart. + Pix Inside / How To Talk To A Girl You Barely Know/never Met On Facebook And Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Win Her Back? by mowapa(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
Hey people i seriously need help!
My wife moved home (abj) in 2005, because we had a strenuous relationship. I had a child out of wedlock anyway sha we've been trying to get together since then and she came to visit me in sept and i promised to change and I did. I write her love letters and copy nice poems to her e-mail and I encourage her to be open with me,since I do believe that communication help heal friction, we chat on line for hours. Oh yeah! she did tell me about her relationship with someone in Lagos that lasted for a year and just fizzled because the dude liked her much,but was not into her kids. I asked her if that relation ship will ever be a problem in us getting back and she said NO. Last two weeks i noticed she does not call me as before or even text me, I find her on line at 9.30am naija time which is not unusual except her internet service has been disconnected since Oct. I now asked her where she was this early to be on line and gave her the choice of home or cyber cafe,she chose the latter but because I knew she hated going to cafes and coupled with fact that I called her phone and she rushed me off and promised to call back and never did I naturally jumped into conclusion she was with another man and wrote to break up with her and she said it was fine and I should just worry about the kids. I now came to find out that she just started this new job that is taking her time and something that has to do with a prophet telling her to keep all her secret or whatever to her self that was why she did not share the news of her job with me.
I JUST don't know what to do now since I broke up with her she has refused to acknowledge my calls or e-mail, I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH her ,but i think she is done with me or found someone else. What can I do to get her back ?
Re: How Can I Win Her Back? by opokonwa(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2007
Make out time to travel to wherever she resides.

AND TALK

This one don pass cafe matter.

Nairalanders can't decode what is on that woman's mind.

You have to be a man and confront your mistakes face-to-face cool
Re: How Can I Win Her Back? by Busta(f): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2007
opokonwa:

Make out time to travel to wherever she resides.

AND TALK

This one don pass cafe matter.

Nairalanders can't decode what is on that woman's mind.

You have to be a man and confront your mistakes face-to-face cool

word

really take atrip over there and see things for ursef.
this will help u make decision easily and faster.
Re: How Can I Win Her Back? by jkpretty(f): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2007
Yes, go & meet her where she is and have quality talk with her, that way u can know what is on her mind.
Re: How Can I Win Her Back? by mowapa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2007
Thanks so far people, I live in USA and cant travel out until Feb next year,that is when my leave starts,I need immediate intervention her dad is my last hope, since she lives with him I just don't know how to approach him with this, without embarrassing him with all the sordid details of our relationship. Her mother is deceased.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Date An Older Girl? / Dose Love Has Anything To Do With Religion? / When Can You Say "he Is Not Just Into You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.