Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,214 members, 7,900,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (228258 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by JackBaueress(f): 5:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
OAM4J, please do check your mail. thanks. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donchris9999: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2013
Imagine a thread on Gej's reception in china's airport hit the front page sharp sharp, but, a counter thread on the welcoming reception and inspection of gaurds by Gej and the chinese president after 7pages is yet to hit front page. This is why seun continues to suffer from lack of patronage and extreme poverty while linda ikeji keeps on growing by the day. When a man decides to go tribal and partisan he only suffers in poverty like seun. Seun look at your advert spaces they are empty, then, go to linda ikeji's blog you will just cover your head in shame. Even bellanaija is smiling to the bank everyday, while seun who is a pioneer(since 2005) is just far behind this newbies in the business just because of tribalism.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 9:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
donchris9999: Imagine a thread on Gej's reception in china's airport hit the front page sharp sharp, but, a counter thread on the welcoming reception and inspection of gaurds by Gej and the chinese president after 7pages is yet to hit front page. This is why seun continues to suffer from lack of patronage and extreme poverty while linda ikeji keeps on growing by the day. When a man decides to go tribal and partisan he only suffers in poverty like seun. Seun look at your advert spaces they are empty, then, go to linda ikeji's blog you will just cover your head in shame. Even bellanaija is smiling to the bank everyday, while seun who is a pioneer(since 2005) is just far behind this newbies in the business just because of tribalism.

You might be the one needing to visit your opticians. The thread "Welcoming Ceremony For President Jonathan In China" has been on home page since 3.58pm.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2013
Tolexander: common boy!

You made a very reasonable accusation similar to that of a conditioned dreadlocked man, and he replied you responsibly. What else do you want?

You had better leave that tribal incensed ibo boy alone. I remember him clearly. He is the same dunderhead passionately looking for a rat poison to swallow some months back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2013
donchris9999: Imagine a thread on Gej's reception in china's airport hit the front page sharp sharp, but, a counter thread on the welcoming reception and inspection of gaurds by Gej and the chinese president after 7pages is yet to hit front page. This is why seun continues to suffer from lack of patronage and extreme poverty while linda ikeji keeps on growing by the day. When a man decides to go tribal and partisan he only suffers in poverty like seun. Seun look at your advert spaces they are empty, then, go to linda ikeji's blog you will just cover your head in shame. Even bellanaija is smiling to the bank everyday, while seun who is a pioneer(since 2005) is just far behind this newbies in the business just because of tribalism.

Afam said the same thing, yet less than 24hrs later he started groveling at Seun's feet in order to get appointment as a Mod.

NL is thrash yet you and your folks remain stuck here. Were your placentas buried here??

grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2013
Lol^^^ Sexkillz, come and do the needful to this ya ibo brother. I recommend the usual six months ban you love dishing out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by White007(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
O4maj, sexkillz and Afam, please recommend this topic to the front page Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1355198/2015-afenifere-disowns-yoruba-hausa-fulani
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 12, 2013
there are three mods in racist/xenophobic/nazi/ethnic tribalism section?

who would have guessed, seems like the place has no mod at all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by teemlo: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2013
I will like whoever is in charge (OAM4J, AFAM4EVA or SEXKILLZ) to delete my account permanently
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2013
Who hid my post??

Is it because I reported Afam's insult to another NL member??

So beause Afam is a Mod he is above the law and free to call members "dogs", "swines" and other unprintable names abi??

I dey laff ooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st: Who hid my post??

Is it because I reported Afam's insult to another NL member??

So beause Afam is a Mod he is above the law and free to call members "dogs", "swines" and other unprintable names abi??

I dey laff ooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
The thread is from 3 years ago, before afam became a mod. What's your point?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Capnd143(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2013
@OAM4J PLEASE KINDLY MOVE THIS
TO FRONT PAGE
https://www.nairaland.com/1356946/china-invest-6b-ajaokuta-steel
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
sexkillz: The thread is from 3 years ago, before afam became a mod. What's your point?

The comment ought to have been hidden as it violates the rules you were employed to enforce. When it was made is immaterial. As an oldie on this forum you should know that threads from yester-years are easily brought back by posting a reply to the topic..

We've been through this before and I recall how you were shamed for ur irrational judgment on the issue.

cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by free2ryhme: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2013
sexkillz: The thread is from 3 years ago, before afam became a mod. What's your point?

atleast it is on record he was once a bully on NL
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st:

The comment ought to have been hidden as it violates the rules you were employed to enforce. When it was made is immaterial. As an oldie on this forum you should know that threads from yester-years are easily brought back by posting a reply to the topic..

We've been through this before and I recall how you were shamed for ur irrational judgment on the issue.

cool
Bring up an accusation after he became a mod or quit with the boring attention seeking. The time you used in whining over a 3 year old issue would have been used for something better. I wasn't even on NL then.

You are always right and none of your judgement is irrational, so I trust you to use your "superior" judgement and act accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
teemlo: I will like whoever is in charge (OAM4J, AFAM4EVA or SEXKILLZ) to delete my account permanently
We have no such power.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2013
sexkillz: Bring up an accusation after he became a mod or quit with the boring attention seeking. The time you used in whining over a 3 year old issue would have been used for something better. I wasn't even on NL then.

You are always right and none of your judgement is irrational, so I trust you to use your "superior" judgement and act accordingly.

Do the right thing for which you were employed and quit spewing dust. Whether you were on NL then or not is not the issue. The fact remains that Afam called someone a dog on a thread which is once again visible though 3 years old.

This isn't romance section where you were dealing with lots of barbies. This isn't a section where you do things based on your emotional inclination. There are rules and Seun employed you to enforce them. I'll keep drumming it into your head till you do the right thing or humbly keep silent and allow a more intellectually balanced person attend to the issue.

cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Do the right thing for which you were employed and quit spewing dust. Whether you were on NL then or not is not the issue. The fact remains that Afam called someone a dog on a thread which is once again visible though 3 years old.

This isn't romance section where you were dealing with lots of barbies. This isn't a section where you do things based on your emotional inclination. There are rules and Seun employed you to enforce them. I'll keep drumming it into your head till you do the right thing or humbly keep silent and allow a more intellectually balanced person attend to the issue.

cool
2 words:

Stop whining. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Garrithe1st: 12:18am On Jul 13, 2013
sexkillz: 2 words:

Stop whining. . .

Six words:

Do your job or get lost!!

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FRDChickenisha: 3:36am On Jul 14, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by arthur2k5: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.