Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,790 members, 7,882,754 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (227535 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2013
@ Moderators, can you please consider this for the frontpage, because I believe there are lots of Nairalanders who will benefit from the debates, it has been the bane of our development and the real 'corruption' that had eaten into our economic fabrics for many many years; https://www.nairaland.com/1114278/civil-service-reforms-what-happened
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cowgurl: 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2013
Apologies
mod...'v been away for some time now, permit me to say a hearty
congratulation to the new mod Afam4eva and also to let Jarus know he was
greatly admired on here and you too Oam4j
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1174015/efcc-arrest-88-year-old#13995093

88 year old grandpa arrested by EFCC for fraud and forgery
Front page news
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:40am On Jan 25, 2013
cowgurl: Apologies

Thanks. Welcome back. You've been missed too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DeepSight(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2013
Mods, what happened to the debate thread? It seems to have disappeared!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
Deep Sight:

Seconded!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
cowgurl: Apologies
Thanks...you're welcome.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Thanks...you're welcome.

Why not address DeepSight's question?? Isn't that the essence of this thread...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2013
GARRI (x7):

Why not address DeepSight's question?? Isn't that the essence of this thread...
abi? I don't just understand some people.

@Mods, what happened to the thread? Your decisions may be okay but we deserve and need to know.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Deep Sight:

I'm no longer in charge of the debate thread. Some people here protested that they wanted Jarus back as the coordinator of the debates and it was decided that he continued because he was the innovator of the debates and ever since i've washed my hands off it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'm no longer in charge of the debate thread. Some people here protested that they wanted Jarus back as the coordinator of the debates and it was decided that he continued because he was the innovator of the debates and ever since i've washed my hands off it.

Mr. Man, stop the subtle blackmail. Nobody protested that Jarus must handle the debates. I think the person only suggested that Jarus returns, OAM419 supported the idea, likewise you.

Some persons however opposed Jarus' return on the ground of his resignation. This was over-ruled by Seun as he said he saw no reason why Jarus can't handle the debate..

You and OAM419 were meant to work with Jarus, ok??

So get us the damn debate, and quit this blame-shifting..

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by cheddarking(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
Please do the needful mods

https://www.nairaland.com/1174741/facts-fallacies-war-mali#1174741.9

Put that thread on the front page.

People have to see this!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

I'm no longer in charge of the debate thread.
that doesn't mean you cannot explain its whereabout.
Some people here protested that they wanted Jarus back as the coordinator of the debates
what is the dictionary meaning of 'protest?' how did we protest? OAM4J suggested, I concurred and you turn around and call us 'people who protested'
and it was decided that he continued because he was the innovator of the debates and ever since i've washed my hands off it.
You washed your hands off it. Its a shame. In that same suggestion by OAM4J, he said you and him will moderate it, but behind the curtain, you already washed your hands off it.
You should be ashamed of yourself! Did you read this post before hitting the 'submit' button? Are you in competition with Jarus?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Gboliwe: that doesn't mean you cannot explain its whereabout.
what is the dictionary meaning of 'protest?' how did we protest? OAM4J suggested, I concurred and you turn around and call us 'people who protested'
You washed your hands off it. Its a shame. In that same suggestion by OAM4J, he said you and him will moderate it, but behind the curtain, you already washed your hands off it.
You should be ashamed of yourself! Did you read this post before hitting the 'submit' button? Are you in competition with Jarus?

Chill, sister.

Let it go.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 7:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Jarus:

Chill, sister.

Let it go.
Do you know what happened to the thread? If you do, tell us. That is what I want to know
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2013
afam,

there was no protest against your managing it. i am one of those who suggested that jarus's continued involvement should be soft and in the background to help warm you to that new assignment and possibly win your hard critics like myself to your side. it is possible that we dont like the way you manage traffic in the forum but you could excel in that other assignment and upgrde from rookie to moderator. grin

hey jarus, you have to stand as a godfather now, not as a godson. we all know your style and we loved it. the debate is your idea but does it belong to you or does it belong to nl? my opinion is that you serve as a consultant and support it rathern than operate and be the face of it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
its Friday, where is my mukinatou?

sallam alaikum gorgeous one! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by gramci: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
Moderators for the sake of justice, fairness and exposing the truth, this thread ought to make the front page as soon as possible. https://www.nairaland.com/1174921/national-bureau-statistics-denies-recent#14011928
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
Do you know what happened to the thread? If you do, tell us. That is what I want to know

Seun unstickied the thread. I have no idea why he did so. I didnt respond to the question cos I was equally hoping Seun will respond. Hopefully he will respond soon.

@GARRI(7)

Wetin my moniker do you na why you dey try spoil am. My moniker na OAM4J.

Did I ban you before now? Oya no vex, biko.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 4:25am On Jan 26, 2013
OAM4J: Seun unstickied the thread. I have no idea why he did so. I didnt respond to the question cos I was equally hoping Seun will respond. Hopefully he will ...
For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PaulJohn1: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun:
For not contacting me privately before posting this, I hereby resign from my position as the owner and admin of Nairaland and the politics section. Good bye to you all!

grin grin
Egbon Jarus style grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 26, 2013
[size=13pt]Am I allowed to laugh? cheesy[/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:05am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun:

Seun, sense of humour. More pls grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by birdman(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun:

lmao. abeg guys stop flogging the dead horse
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Obinoscopy(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun:
LWKMD grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun:
ha ha ha.. Egbon Jarus ll be having a good laugh when he sees this
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2013
Meself dey look/search for unsubscribe button since Seun resigned to no avail.

For people wey remain, help me locate unsubscribe icon.

Here be like trouble, we don enter and no exit door.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:03am On Jan 26, 2013
Can Seun's resignation be on the frontpage to help solicit for his come back until a New Owner be appointed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jhydebaba(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2013
Seun:
is today April 1st
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by GARRIx7(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2013
OAM4J: @GARRI(7)

Wetin my moniker do you na why you dey try spoil am. My moniker na OAM4J.

Did I ban you before now? Oya no vex, biko.

OAM4J........OAM419

C'mon, what's the biggie?? At least they're identical..

cheesy

Just like
E-Guerilla........E-Gorilla...

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.