Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,560 members, 7,941,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229243 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by goyenuga: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2013
I need translation for "Make It Happen" in Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Languages. House help pls
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ogusbaba1(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2013
Oga Afam4eva and bros OM4J pls help d Op edit and move to fit board it needs to be on front page https://www.nairaland.com/1166870/wife-baths-husband-boiled-water thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PaulIM(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
Why are my threads all over the place?

So Picture section doesn't exist again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
goyenuga: I need translation for "Make It Happen" in Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba Languages. House help pls

get answer in culture section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PedroJP(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
mods,as una no wan reply ma question make una no replace my word fu ck ing joined together with bleeping again make i no vex become boko haram for this forum
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by BlackPikiN(m): 3:38am On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2013
Real-Mccoy:

You have reduced an intelligent debate to tribe? Yoruba parasites] are easy to predict. An intellectual will not site wikipedia as a source in a debate. Yoruba claiming Lagos state development is laughable or attaching themselves to the Itsekiris is more comical. I like Fashola and I will side with him when he admitted that igbo commercisl traders are the heart beat of Lagos state
Unfortunately I have a complaint about afam4eva again.As a moderator he chooses to get involved in unseemly arguments in the forums and recently has taken t o trying to censor "TRIBALISM" .I observe him asking people (NOT ME) to stop tribalism and making statements like "this is your last warning" etc.
As a mod he will do well to either not get involved or be more tolerant

I responded to one post where he accused someone of being a Tribalist by saying he is a Tribalist himself and tends to see most issues through the prism of Ojukwu Igbo Biafra and he removed the thread he also removed other people's posts which HE considers TRIBALIST but left this one by Real-Mccoy

on the same thread . It is hard to believe it was an OVERSIGHT
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NegroNtns(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2013
aribisala, i have documented your complaint. please keep record of your bans and any discrimiinating treatment from the rookie.

anytime we violate a rule we are supposed to get a penalty. there should be no problem with that. it is a problem when similar violations occur and the offender is excused. there is a thin line between discretionary disposition and outright discriminatory or preferential treatment. we can prove the case only by keeping record.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2013
aribisala0:
Unfortunately I have a complaint about afam4eva again.As a moderator he chooses to get involved in unseemly arguments in the forums and recently has taken t o trying to censor "TRIBALISM" .I observe him asking people (NOT ME) to stop tribalism and making statements like "this is your last warning" etc.

I responded to one post where he accused someone of being a Tribalist by saying he is a Tribalist himself and tends to see most issues through the prism of Ojukwu Igbo Biafra and he removed the thread he also removed other people's posts which HE considers TRIBALIST but left this one by Real-Mccoy

Pls it will be advisable to provide links to these posts. Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by mukina2: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2013
aribisala0:

OAM4j already acted on it. < https://www.nairaland.com/1166581/only-lagos-survive-without-oil/10#13902057 >

thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2013
NL administration will do better without this divisive mod they just imposed on us in the politics section
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by lekkie0073: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2013
a certain pyguru banned my id for a reason am yet to fathom. pls pls and pls, tell d mod to unban me in order that i dont turn to a nairaland terrorist o grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by lekkie0073: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^the account moniker is lekkie073. act asap
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by CoolKizzy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aribisala0(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2013
mukina2:
OAM4j already acted on it. < https://www.nairaland.com/1166581/only-lagos-survive-without-oil/10#13902057 >

thanks.
Please explain why my post was removed.
Is it now a taboo to mention the words Igbo Ojukwu and Biafra in the same sentence? I would sincerely appreciate a frank explanation. I am sure if you review your stats you will see that this particular MOD is doing the most deleting. Was my post removed because he does not like it?

There are some people who see ANY subject through the lens of Ojukwu Igbo Biafra and I pointed this out quite politely without abuse and it was removed. Is it forbidden to say Igbo OJukwu Biafra? Because if those words; Igbo Ojukwu Biafra are forbidden make it clear to us; These words ;Igbo Ojukwu Biafra are forbidden on Nairaland and if you utter the words ;Igbo Ojukwu Biafra then those words Igbo Ojukwu Biafra will be deleted.
If that is clear why will I disobey and continue typing Igbo Ojukwu Biafra.

Sometimes people do things innocently without knowing they are breaking rules. I am not aware of a rule banning the use of the words Igbo Ojukwu Biafra.Please confirm is the use of the words;Igbo Ojukwu Biafra banned .I did not not know that Igbo Ojukwu Biafra was banned otherwise I would not type Igbo Ojukwu Biafra.
So please don't let me go astray by typing ;Igbo Ojukwu Biafra if the use of Igbo Ojukwu Biafra is prohibited
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Afam4ever, please check my profile, it seems it has been hacked.

Why is it displaying false information?

Time registered: October 30, 2008
Time spent online: 1 hour & 50 minutes

Where is the month spent?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 7842I: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2013
Thank God for people like Afam4ever, he is slowly but surely killing tribal war on the forum. This guy deserves our support. We can achieve greatness as a nation when we stop hating on the other tribes. You don't know where life will take you next.

If you feel the guy is heavy handed, maybe you are a repeated offender.
@ Afam, OAM4J, you guys are the best.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 7842I: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Afam4ever, please check my profile, it seems it has been hacked.

Sheraton hotel grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Hardfact: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
@Mods: OAM4J and Afam4eva, kindly delete this thread/topic of mine. Same topic has been opened earlier by someone else. Tnx.

https://www.nairaland.com/1168935/fashola-lagos-achieved-89-budget
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Afam4ever, please check my profile, it seems it has been hacked.

You may have opened a wrong username. My username is Afam4eva.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Chongaiman: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
Is it possible to change (edit) one's username while maintaining the same account?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
I only have one userid, the possibility of your suggestion is zero.

Look for how to rectify it or you consult Seun on my behalf.

Afam4eva:
You may have opened a wrong username. My username is Afam4eva.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: I only have one userid, the possibility of your suggestion is zero.

Look for how to rectify it or you consult Seun on my behalf.

ohh, i'm sorry. I actually thought you were referring to my username.

Btw, what detail do you find suspect?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
My profile indicated that I have spent 29days plus some hours. When it supposed to read "spent one month and some hours", it then started omitting the month and just indicating only hours spent

Afam4eva:
ohh, i'm sorry. I actually thought you were referring to my username.

Btw, what detail do you find suspect?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: My profile indicated that I have spent 29days plus some hours. When it supposed to read "spent one month and some hours", it then started omitting the month and just indicating only hours spent

Let me inform Seun about that.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
See what is indicated

YIM: Princengwakwe
Time spent online: 4 hours & 47
minutes

It should has been

YIM: Princengwakwe
Time spent online: One month, 4 hours & 47minutes
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2013
ilugunboy: NL administration will do better without this divisive mod they just imposed on us in the politics section
Shebi na OMAJE4 u dey talk about? Men I done tire 4 dat guy too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by taharqa: 10:39pm On Jan 20, 2013
Ndi MODS, plz consider this thread for FP:

https://www.nairaland.com/1166979/strategic-nnpc-benin-depot-finally

Its not just about the process of returning the many depots we have in the country back to functionality, but also the remarkable change in NPDC from its miserable past to the 5th largest oil cop in Nigeria as well as the completion of the critical Oredo gas project that would be very useful in firing up the new 450MW Ihovbor/Benin Power plant. Some great developments Really....

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by MrGlobe(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2013
Mod's,
Please kindly post the full article in this thread and move it to the homepage. It is brilliant and homepage worthy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1169550/what-obasanjo-yar-adua-told

Merci!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vanstanzy(m): 9:18am On Jan 21, 2013
"Outrage Over Attack, Sultan, Tinubu Urge Better Security"

Mods, i recommend this topic for viewership. Pls let it appear on the FP.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111056:emir-of-kano-sons-flown-abroad&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.