Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,382 members, 7,974,577 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229825 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Abi wetin be the dogon turenci for.

Just get to work already Shebi Afam do him own

All this one that he is writing epistle when we know his real mission.

Oshisko, these people like to pataki themselves too much ojare.

You are here to ban Yorubas so why not get on with it already and save us all the shogologobankoshe.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
^ Tolu ti sign grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ikenna351: This morning, the Admin, Mr. Seun, increased my responsibility as a moderator in Nairaland. He made me a co-mod in Politics section. I took the job simply to team up with OAM4J & Afam4eva to fight this deadly virus eating up this Politics section. So, my priority here is to deal with the virus.

Its too shameful what some of the adults here are teaching our children. An innocent kid registers in Nairaland, the first thing he or she is taught is to hate his neighour, schoolmates, classmates or even best friends, simply because they are from different tribes. You maynot be directly teaching them how to hate an innocent fellow human being at home or in school, but you are directly doing that here.

Ojukwu made mistake in the past, what about it? Awolowo did the same, what about it? My father must have made some mistakes in the past and so what? I have made some mistakes in the past that am not proud of and so wetin come happen? An waht about you blaming another tribe or prominent figure for an alleged mistake(s), are you saying you have never done something in the past that you always regret whenever you remember them? Show me, who is that perfect man? Cant we let the past be and see what the future have for us?

The Rwanda Genocide didnt just happen. It started like what we are doing here. Creating & Promoting hatred. Sudan is not left out. We may call it e-tribal fight, but dont understimate what it does in our minds, which translate one way or another in our personal lives offline.

Ojukwu is Ojukwu. Type anything other than that and i will ban you. Awolowo is Awolowo, anything short of that warrants ban from me. Achebe is Achebe. Type anything else, then we shall see. Am not a baby, i know a typo when i see one. I have taken my time to study and see some people deliberate address such people with offensive names. If you can spell your name correctly, then you have no reason not to spell Ojukwu, Achebe or Awolowo correctly.

Unfortunately, some of the Igbos were raised outside the Eastern part of the country. They are the ones that would argue that Ibo is the called pronounciation and spelling, rather than Igbo. Well, i wont blame them. Few of our fathers who had their formal education during colonial era wrongly still write as they were taught by the whiteman. Some are still victims of mental colonization. Ibo maynot be an issue outside Nairaland, but it has become one in Nairaland, deliberately used to instigate tribal war in Politics section. For the sake of peace, use your Ibo outside Politics section. Likewise, dont address anyother tribe with an offensive name, claiming you read it in a book or you found it on google.

If you an Igbo and think I wont ban you because am an Igbo too when you call a Yoruba "Yoruba", i will first ban you even if the yoruba fellow first insulted you. Prefential treatment is not in my dictionary. And note that the duration of my ban is usually 7 days.

I have not hidden any post yet or ban anyone, but as soon as this this posted. I have not become anyone's enemy yet. I maynot have time for other offences, but not for tribalism. Wont spare anyone, even if you are a friend. If you dont like my style of mod, you better start your petition to the admin to remove me before i fully start. Because, i wont spare any tribalist here who refuses to change.

Depending on the degree of the insult against another tribe, i may hide the post, ban the username or both.

Ikenna.

Well show yourself as you like but don't talk nonsense about Awolowo.Who is a baby here that you are blabbing at ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tolexander: Scoreline:
Yoruba(na we dey home) 1 vs Igbo 2

OAM4J ma se jafara,
Gbo bi oba angeli re ti wi
ni arin ota lo wa
ma so o ra

we go still win jo!

As it was in ore, so shall it be in Nairaland grin

No weapon fashioned by Seun and Ohaneze shall prosper!

Awa lomo onile!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dominique(f): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola:

You are here to ban Yorubas so why not get on with it already and save us all the shogologobankoshe.

isnt it a bit too early to jum to that kind of conclusions?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola, so what am I to do o ? cry I have Igbo relatives nau!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oam4j,

o wo waju, ogun mi be niwaju...
o weyin wo, ogun wa lehin re
ogun Seun, ogun Afam, ogun ikenna o...
baba re, onile ola
ogbagba ti n gba lailare
o dowo re...

Tele e, koloun ma pada...
tele e...

oloun ma fi Oam4j sile...

Seun is the igi woroko that is destroying the fire o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
dominique:

Abeg lef matter ojare! No be dis same Nairaland we dey? abi you don't think we know that you people have been wanting to settle scores since ore?

Jo o...!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tomakint: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ikenna351: This morning, the Admin, Mr. Seun, increased my responsibility as a moderator in Nairaland. He made me a co-mod in Politics section. I took the job simply to team up with OAM4J & Afam4eva to fight this deadly virus eating up this Politics section. So, my priority here is to deal with the virus.

Its too shameful what some of the adults here are teaching our children. An innocent kid registers in Nairaland, the first thing he or she is taught is to hate his neighour, schoolmates, classmates or even best friends, simply because they are from different tribes. You maynot be directly teaching them how to hate an innocent fellow human being at home or in school, but you are directly doing that here.

Ojukwu made mistake in the past, what about it? Awolowo did the same, what about it? My father must have made some mistakes in the past and so what? I have made some mistakes in the past that am not proud of and so wetin come happen? An waht about you blaming another tribe or prominent figure for an alleged mistake(s), are you saying you have never done something in the past that you always regret whenever you remember them? Show me, who is that perfect man? Cant we let the past be and see what the future have for us?

The Rwanda Genocide didnt just happen. It started like what we are doing here. Creating & Promoting hatred. Sudan is not left out. We may call it e-tribal fight, but dont understimate what it does in our minds, which translate one way or another in our personal lives offline.

Ojukwu is Ojukwu. Type anything other than that and i will ban you. Awolowo is Awolowo, anything short of that warrants ban from me. Achebe is Achebe. Type anything else, then we shall see. Am not a baby, i know a typo when i see one. I have taken my time to study and see some people deliberate address such people with offensive names. If you can spell your name correctly, then you have no reason not to spell Ojukwu, Achebe or Awolowo correctly.

Unfortunately, some of the Igbos were raised outside the Eastern part of the country. They are the ones that would argue that Ibo is the called pronounciation and spelling, rather than Igbo. Well, i wont blame them. Few of our fathers who had their formal education during colonial era wrongly still write as they were taught by the whiteman. Some are still victims of mental colonization. Ibo maynot be an issue outside Nairaland, but it has become one in Nairaland, deliberately used to instigate tribal war in Politics section. For the sake of peace, use your Ibo outside Politics section. Likewise, dont address anyother tribe with an offensive name, claiming you read it in a book or you found it on google.

If you an Igbo and think I wont ban you because am an Igbo too when you call a Yoruba "Yoruba", i will first ban you even if the yoruba fellow first insulted you. Prefential treatment is not in my dictionary. And note that the duration of my ban is usually 7 days.

I have not hidden any post yet or ban anyone, but as soon as this this posted. I have not become anyone's enemy yet. I maynot have time for other offences, but not for tribalism. Wont spare anyone, even if you are a friend. If you dont like my style of mod, you better start your petition to the admin to remove me before i fully start. Because, i wont spare any tribalist here who refuses to change.

Depending on the degree of the insult against another tribe, i may hide the post, ban the username or both.

Ikenna.
Ikenna, first thing first, congratulations on your promotion as a Mod may your time here bring the needed change to this esteemed site you are most welcome! Indeed, sanity needs to come back to the most visited section of Nairaland - Politics! My brother you have a lot to do here and if you can make good your 'terms' I will personally invite you for a banquet (no pun intended)! You have said all that is needed to be heard and personally to make it more formal, I would have loved it if you can make this post a 'front page material for all to see' so that you'll be justified when you start wielding the BIG STICK! Once again, congratulations wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
naijababe: Desola, so what am I to do o ? cry I have Igbo relatives nau!

OYO lo wa o...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
dominique:

Ask Afam and that Agana abo that moderates the crime section.we know their mission on NL !
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
So is this an admittance that Afam has failed to represent the SE interest appropriately that Seun needed to recruit another one of them to fight on their behalf?

So Afam scorecard after 4 months : PATHETIC FAILURE

I dey laff in Arochukwu
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
tomakint:
Ikenna, first thing first, congratulations on your promotion as a Mod may your time here bring the needed change to this esteemed site you are most welcome! Indeed, sanity needs to come back to the most visited section of Nairaland - Politics! My brother you have a lot to do here and if you can make good your 'terms' I will personally invite you for a banquet (no pun intended)! You have said all that is needed to be heard and personally to make it more formal, I would have loved it if you can make this post a 'front page material for all to see' so that you'll be justified when you start wielding the BIG STICK! Once again, congratulations wink

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT??

wHO! WHO!!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
tomakint:

The ethnic paraposim begins !

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola:

Abeg lef matter ojare! No be dis same Nairaland we dey? abi you don't think we know that you people have been wanting to settle scores since ore?

Jo o...!

eni ko latin pa won ati awon Baba won lekun.ki won lo bere lowo Baba won pe ta ni ogagun adekunle.eshee pelu epe ti e fi da were tomakint yen Lara ya.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Maxymilliano(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ Ikenna, welcome on board bro, I can only hope you live up to the billing.

When the Ogas at the top found it expedient to deploy additional hands, I was expecting a support mod in the mould of Sexkillz...

The young dude take no prisoners few times he graced this section, and from experience, when people complains about you a lot, it shows you are good at what you doing.

Do the needful bro.

Cheers!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
So what is Seun going to do to the failure called Afam
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
eggheaders:

eni ko latin pa won ati awon Baba won lekun.ki won lo bere lowo Baba won pe ta ni ogagun adekunle.eshee pelu epe ti e fi da were tomakint yen Lara ya.

We go SCORPION all of them danu danu!

Ee ti po to, e lo po si wa!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
dayokanu: So what is Seun going to do to the failure called Afam

The question is: What is Seun trying to do to Oam4j?

Remember the style he used to push Jarus out na?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola:

ki won lo ji Oga won to sa lo ni ijosi ni nu sare re.Iya ni wan tun je lowo wa.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by eggheaders(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by aljharem(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
Afam, Afam do your job!

Why is this moooronic dingbat allowed to continually create topics and posts that fans the embers of tribalism

https://www.nairaland.com/adejoro74/posts

Stop acting oblivious to the idiotic posts of your igbo brother.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola:

Dessy,

There is only one PATAKI on this forum! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
naijababe: ^ Tolu ti sign grin
who is tolu?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pataki: Afam, Afam do your job!

Why is this moooronic dingbat allowed to continually create topics and posts that fans the embers of tribalism

https://www.nairaland.com/adejoro74/posts

Stop acting oblivious to the idiotic posts of your igbo brother.
Can you point me to a particular post where he fanned the ember of tribalism.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Desola:

we go still win jo!

As it was in ore, so shall it be in Nairaland grin

No weapon fashioned by Seun and Ohaneze shall prosper!

Awa lomo onile!
we still gat our black scorpion and obasanjo.
The scoreline was formally:
yoruba 2 vs igbo 0
until seun(umpire) did mago mago commot 1 goal(jarus), give am to the igbo(afam) to draw the match.
Now seun don do addition by substitution to make them dey lead.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Pataki: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2013

Ikenna.

My friend, nobody gives a flying hoot to your verbiage.

In fact it is rant upon rant that has no bearing. In the days of RichyBlack, Kobojunkie et al who were moderators on this board, we had intellectual debate and discourse which were devoid of this garbage you have typed.

Guess you are expecting that we should be shaking in our boots and fear your igbo holiness. Pfffff!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
The reply to Ikenna's plea for calmness and civility is yet again being protested against by the very progenitors of tribalism in Nairaland.

It is left for Seun to know that some obdurate self acclaimed intellectuals have a mission to set on fire and infect any new entrant with hate, sectionalism, selfishness, see no evil, talk no evil and critic no evil provided it's from our tribe.

The worst of this evil mandate is that, it's being engineered by diasporan Nairalanders, political parties foot soldiers and tribal supremacist parading themselves as all knowing political and social critics with tribalistic undertone.

It is now high time that everybody stop acting by impulse to daily political and social occurrences.

The level of hate generated daily by our discussion in Political Section can fuel 40,000MW turbine. Enough to give us the much needed 24hours daily power supply.

Moreover, if I may say, much of this malevolent topics are encouraged by the moderators who place them on home page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.