Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,566 members, 7,929,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:07 AM

Earn Your University Degree/diploma Freely With 6 Foreign Uni Online - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Earn Your University Degree/diploma Freely With 6 Foreign Uni Online (957 Views)

Get A Uk University Degree Here In Nigeria!!!! / Ijmb Admission To 200 Level Into University (unilorin And Over 15 Other Uni) / Uni Ibadan 2011/2012 (part Time) Degree And Diploma Dlc Or Dli Forms Are Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Your University Degree/diploma Freely With 6 Foreign Uni Online by akinbimatt: 7:33pm On May 16, 2012
It is my pleasure to introduce to my fellow nairalanders and nigerians ,how you can easily earn your university degree from diploma,assoicate degree,degree,phd and PGD in some universities in united state and europe ,through studying online freely.
All you will need to apply is your O level results (certified in court), and submit application,post your documents through post office.

In my report packaged with full details,i will show you

1)six online education websites you can get your degree totally free,with just your internet and your dedicated time with your laptop and pc.

2 ) How to get diploma certificate online within a week depending on how brilliant you are ,and all courses from IT,computer,business,sciences,management,international relations,health, and many more,in an online study portal in europe absolutely free and certificate is well recognised.

3) How to apply for admission and get payment exemption due to financial constraint in a university in america.

For more info,call mathew on 08026229109.

(1) (Reply)

Would Last Year Held Gce Result Be Realised? / List Of Free Tuition Universities In Europe(2011 update) / Gain Admission Without Jamb Into 200level Through This Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.