Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (39895 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2007
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

goodluck to both !
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by question(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2007
People, must you talk??
GOSSIPS FROM GRAPEVINE, MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE THE COUPLE ALONE.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2007
@spoilt

Not at all, i don't believe in social stratification, though it has been very much around since time immemorial; not just this century as you mentioned.
I only had to bring the issue up when people started comparing between the two of them, and when you said his father being rich does not make him rich as well.

I just hope you don't have any problem with rich innocent kids.

@tatenda

You have the right to your own opinion, but I'm sure Dakore is okay with the young man's dress sense.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by sod4luv(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2007
Gud luck!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spoilt(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2007
nuzo:

@spoilt

I just hope you don't have any problem with rich innocent kids.

nope i dont.
Dakore has clawed her way to the top and made a name for herself by hardwork and people still think he's too good for her because his father is rich? Its crazy retarded thinking.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Dreloaded(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2007
Lol her and her damn dreads sha.

Anyway I think she's gorgeous. Always have. He's not bad either esp for a future billionaire wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by concrete: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2007
They definitely look good together and there's no such thing as a girl being too cute for a man. The guy is miles apart from her by social stratification so what cute about a girl who lives with her entire family at Alhaji Salisu Street in Obanikoro, Lagos to a guy whose family is in excess of billions etc? He is also a fine boy by every standards

silliest thing i've read in a while. he's still very unattractive. all the money in the world won't make him any better looking. just like jay z's million still won't change the fact that he looks like a well-dressed camel. who are you to say there's no such thing as a girl being too good looking for a man?! what kind of foolishness?!

but it's not really about that anyway. as long as they love each other. just don't get it twisted. he's still fug
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by kangu(f): 8:36am On Nov 19, 2007
they look gorgeous indeed.watsup showbobo are you jealous?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by onyekang1(f): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2007
They both look wonderful kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by juli4real: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2007
They both look good

Please lets pray for them so their love will last.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by efuah(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2007
mwahhhhhh kiss one of my favourite actress kiss am happy for her kiss

juli4real, u're right. . . . can we pray now wink

Oh dear Lord
I pray and commit these into ur mighty hands
protect n guide them from their haters grin
Bless them with many . . . .
and. . . . AMEN!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by temmysexy(f): 9:08am On Nov 19, 2007
they both look wonderful 2geda kiss esp d 2nd pix.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Emad(f): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2007
well i like the couple
i hope it has nothing to do with the billions
but the looks, humm from his side are not too apealing

sad
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by choco4life(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2007
Guys Stop HATING!

Which Girl in this World wouldnt be proud to be

a fiance to a heir of billions ?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Emad(f): 10:36am On Nov 19, 2007
choco4life:

Which Girl in this World wouldnt be proud to be
a fiance to a heir of billions ?

BUhaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by RuuDie(m): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2007
I wonder why the "MIND YOUR BIZNESS" chants from everywhere. . . . . . they're CELEBRITIES and people peeking into their private lives, morning, noon and night; is the price they pay for being CELEBRITIES. . . .

As for their looks on paper - they look like a couple in love but being a relatively young couple, i'd attribute that to the fact that its a new relationship and they're still a tad excited about it!

As 4 Dakore being a gold digger - I think not! I feel she's just about got enuff cheese 2 be comfy. . . . . no need to go around looking 4 fish to fry!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by eezzy(f): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2007
Good luck to her, I wish her every happiness in her marriage
and God's imense blessings.

As for the gold digging, we could all use some gold to dig, and if
she's found some well, good for her! wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by cecegorz(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2007
, Well, the guy may be a billionaire's son, but believe me, he needs a good Wardrobe consultant.urgently.

Dakore a gold digger? NAY! the cute girl has paid her dues. she deserves a better deal of the good life.
Have u seen her latest work with RMD? 'caught in d middle'.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by zimba315(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2007
wow they are both ok, i saw both of them in england when i was on holls.they are good togeder
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Bblak(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2007
They are both ok cool.Best of luck lipsrsealed
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by coopedro(m): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2007
spaceworld

How much is ur last price?

reach me via mail.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by koko777(m): 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2007
smileylets wish them the very best, they both look gud! cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spaceworld: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2007
Hey can they have this for their Xmas i am really serious, the asking price is just 7M
call 08028148958

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spaceworld: 12:11am On Nov 20, 2007
And more to come

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spaceworld: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2007
Pls call to have this jeep

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by spaceworld: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2007
The milles

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Naijadr: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2007
If Olumide is as humble as his dad even with his riches then thats amazing. Harry Akande is too humble, if u talk him and someone didnt tell u who he was, u would have no idea.
Cute couple.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by mekoyo(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2007
I just hope its not one of those fairy tales
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by nawa1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2007
i'm proud of ma sis, she is really stunning kiss
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by skima(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2007
@inixx

wish you d same.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2007
Does he have a K leg? And shit dat Nigga waz faster i waz!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Mustay(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2007
cheesy

wahala dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Earnings Of Yoruba Movie Stars / Fela Kuti's Bedroom / Bishop Egbucha Survives Accident In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.