Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,361 members, 7,891,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) (39723 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Dakore Egbuson set to wed Olumide Akande January 16th in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 01, 2009
OK NOW! Nice one!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by kech(f): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2009
Felibaby:

@ winnergal

Has dakore paid you for publicity or wat is the marriage prayer about? ; >:

I love olumide ! He is handsome and rich! grin kiss

Dakore, hands off!

On a more serious note, Dakore has got to be strong cos olumide has 3 sisters and his family is fucking rich.

Dakore should hand off? WHY!!!
So what if he has 3 sisters? What have they got to do with his life. Abi dem no go marry?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2009
Cuties kiss

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by aka44: 1:54am On Jan 03, 2010
I'm part of the akande family and I think they make a great couple. and I think they will work out. smiley
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by aka44: 1:59am On Jan 03, 2010
I'm part of the akande family and they make a great couple.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by selencious(f): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Im so happy for her, They are kuties. The guy is so Kute; But not as kute as my fiance.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by africhika(f): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2010
i luv the purple cool
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by vanillaz: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2010
she should stop wasting her time n mk him marry her or move on, duh, billonaire my -
was is a baby boy or gal she had for him?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by treylaw: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2011
They are now happily married! Glory be to God! cheesy

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2011
treylaw:

They are now happily married! Glory be to God! cheesy

Abi now, bad belle peeps should go and hug transformer or jump in the lagoon
Naija peeps and their bad mouthing sha, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
Winnergal:

Marriage is next year loruko Jesu (Amin) . . .

http://lindaikeji..com/search?updated-max=2009-10-21T12%3A59%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=12
And so it is . . . Prophecy fulfilled . . .
Their Reigistry wedding took place in 2010! Whoa!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hmmm . . . I've really missed Nairaland o, (especially my husband SEUN).  Chei!  My first post since over a year  shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2011
Winnergal:

Hmmm . . . I've really missed Nairaland o. Chei! My first post since over a year shocked shocked grin grin grin

Only Dakore can pull you out of hibernation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
mydreamz:

Only Dakore can pull you out of hibernation cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL . . . She's my favorite actress . . . I Love her that much! So, Yea! cheesy grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2011
^^^^^^
I've got a real soft spot for Dakore too - I just find everything about her very appealing.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2011
mydreamz:

^^^^^^
I've got a real soft spot for Dakore too - I just find everything about her very appealing.

I know right, you just gotta love her! She's very hot and classy!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by ifyalways(f): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2011
Winnergal:

I know right, you just gotta love her! She's very hot and classy!
Winnergirl . . . shocked cheesy shocked
You are highly missed,I cant forget this thread;Its one of my favs "Im getting ban.ged right now,send in your wishes" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Her Fiance (Olumide Akande) by Winnergal(f): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2011
ifyalways:

Winnergirl . . . shocked  cheesy  shocked
You are highly missed,I cant forget this thread;Its one of my favs "Im getting ban.ged right now,send in your wishes"  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanx! I've missed y'all too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo's Son, Kome To Marry In December / Chidinma Ekhile Rocks Simbi Hairstyle Made With Thread (Photos) / Ini Edo's Outfit To Akwa-Ibom At 29 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.