Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,996 members, 7,909,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:04 AM

Java And .net Software Developers Required - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Java And .net Software Developers Required (749 Views)

Hi Programmerz, I Need Help With Project Topicz Based On Java And Visual Basic 6 / Learn JAVA And Object Oriented Programming Concepts From The MASTER / Pls I Need Java And C++ Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Java And .net Software Developers Required by sirdi: 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
IT company based in VI looking for young, dynamic software engineers with Java and/or .NET experience. Roles to suit people who are creative, customer facing and can meet project deadlines. Call on 0803 352 6989 for further information. Positions available immediately
Re: Java And .net Software Developers Required by Kamali(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2007
why don't u give an email where people can send their CV's to.That will afford u an opportunity to sieve the CV's before a final selection.
Re: Java And .net Software Developers Required by Aydeggy: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2007
A serious organisation would provide a contact email as applicants can'nt dictate all their details to you over the phone, And how many calls will you recieve to get the actual candidates you are looking for.Or well do you intent to record those phone calls as it's a medium that don'nt provide you that opurtunity to make reference.

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers And Php Gurus Needed Urgently / Get A Full And Complete Course Ebook On Oracle 9i / Latest Oracle Dums Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.