Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,388 members, 7,944,003 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable (38836 Views)

Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / Amaechi's "Parallel Government" Statement Is Treasonable, Says Doyin Okupe / Enugu Is One Of The Poorest States In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by najoke: 9:32pm On May 20, 2012
@egift and others
I don't know why u guys argue wit this dic.klickn son of monkey called Beaf. There is a sayin that "do not argue with an I.D.I.O.T,he will drag u down to his level and beat u with experience"

......With d above as he not been doing a good job. Just ignore the no good piece of shit.e
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by noiseless: 9:33pm On May 20, 2012
Enough of reading these trash, see the way in which MR. SNAKE ALHJ HAREM aka JASON123=SHYMEX/transgendered is unleashing his numerous FAKE IDs claiming he lives in the uk and with a niger delta parents just to deceive people, only the naive will pay attention to that rubbish. @Sam-Ikenna,don't expect ALHJ HAREM to write in the same way as JASON123 does before you catch his fakeness, i'm sure he has that in mind before embarking on deceptive online runs to cover his stinking @ss. @the topic, the almalgamation is not a mistake but a well planned EVIL & SATANIC.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by 4evergod3: 9:34pm On May 20, 2012
A farmer does not depend on good luck to bring about good harvest and food for us to eat. If a tailor depends on good luck to sew your cloth, when you are looking for a shirt you will end up with a dress. A farmer does not look for good luck to give us to feed the nation, and a tailor does not depend on good luck to sew cloth, when it comes to certain matters good luck has its limitation. Instead, wise planning and intelligent thinking is what is needed. It’s not true that IGP is incompetent as people have been saying.

We have a situation where the IG himself is more or less a junior to some of the commissioners of Police serving under him. Remember that some people stayed behind with the intent of helping him, are all of them loyal to him? Do we know where the loyalty of some of them lies? Is it possible for him to have as free hand with the kind of command he’s asked to handle? Is he given a free hand? The moment you politicize anything that had to do with security, you have fractured the chain of command.

So, whereas, he may be a very competent officer but the structure he was asked to perform with may not help him.

Is that not enough reason to resign as people are calling on him to do?

You will have to interview him on that. Is it easy to resign?

If he is your uncle will you ask him to resign?

What is the way forward out of the current logjam?

The leadership must first of all find the moral courage to understand the reason why we are prone to these things more other countries; to face the problem, diagnose it and call it by its real name so it can treat it. If leadership does not do that we are going to slide to the morass faster. That is one. Number two; this new problem, in other countries nobody is relying on old methodologies.

In some countries, they call a new kind of war, because there is no text book answer. As I speak right now, all over the world, intelligence experts are just writing the text books to match this menace of terrorism, because it is a resurgence that has not be seen in many centuries. So, coming up with military intelligence to come and answer this problem is a waste of everybody’s time; coming up with DIGs to come and answer this, is a waste of everybody’s time.

What we need is leadership with innovative thinking; people who can think out of the box; who understand the cultural, religious, political and the radical aspects of what we are talking about here; people who know how to recognize the different phases and to handle all the phases with equanimity. I give you an example; one of the things that making this thing spread faster is the lack of a consensus in Nigeria.

The Chinese Constitution is about 2,000 words; the American is about 4,400 words but the Nigeria Constitution is in excesses of 74,000 words. Nigeria has never had a real constitution. What we call a constitution is not representative of the Nigerian people. There is no common agreement. The best country that Nigeria to align with right and it is going to be done with utmost wisdom, is USA—the only country that has had the same kind of history and experience and was successful to a point. They were also colonized by the British.

Every offer that was given to Nigeria as we transited to independence was also offered the Americans but they rejected all. All the problems in the Nigerian foundation can find solution in the American history. There is something called the American declaration of independence, Nigeria does not have the equivalent of it. What is written there is very simple but very powerful, and you can build the country on it: “All men are created equal before God and everybody is entitled to the pursuit of happiness”

That is why you see that nobody jokes with liberty in the US. If you have 10 heads, everybody is equal. Three revolutions were fought by the Americans, all based on the original agreement. In Nigeria, is there any such document that says we are all equal and that everybody is entitled to the basics of life? We do not know the power of such words.

America was able to overcome its colonial experience and build their nation properly. Nigeria is yet to that.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by egift(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2012
OAM4J: I agree with what Mr president said; something is wrong somewhere with our amalgamation and I hope it is fixed before we clock 100yrs in 2014.

That said, such conclusive statement shouldn't come from the president. My people always say "if the teacher's mother is a witch, the announcement should not come from a student". Also if Mr president is sure something is wrong with our amalgamation, what has done or what is he doing to fix it?

Am 100% with you on that. If he want to institute reform, there are procedures. If he wants to turn activist, he should first step aside. If he wants a public referendum, there are things to be done first. If he wish to convey a "high-power" meeting (as they say), there are procedures.

What we are saying on this thread from the onset, Is that the President of Nigeria, do not have the luxury to question the territorial composition of Nigeria at a burial ceremony. If he do, it amounts to a treasonable offense.

How clearer can I state this?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 20, 2012
OAM4J: I agree with what Mr president said; something is wrong somewhere with our amalgamation and I hope it is fixed before we clock 100yrs in 2014.

That said, such conclusive statement shouldn't come from the president. My people always say "if the teacher's mother is a witch, the announcement should not come from a student". Also if Mr president is sure something is wrong with our amalgamation, what has done or what is he doing to fix it?
it is good that the president said it himself,at least the statement carries some weight because of who the messenger is.one of the first steps to solve our problems is for us to talk about our 1914 mistake.now let us start talking so that we can solve our problems.the president has thrown the floor open.let the SNC begin.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by noiseless: 9:41pm On May 20, 2012
Nigeria/mass grave, kiss my @ss
mdbissalla:

INDIVISIBLE COUNTRY.
GOD bless Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by pdozie: 9:58pm On May 20, 2012
I can't see what wrong the President has done with his comments. In any case, even if he said the opposite I expect same criticisms from same people criticizing here.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ebere1712: 10:00pm On May 20, 2012
This is why I would insist we be thought and educated in our respective languages. If after reading this post past 3 pages, some Nigerians have not understood that 1914 signifies the beginning of their cursed country and continue to "misyarn", then the education system in Nigeria is f*cked up good. Spell it out for the half baked literates.

1914 - beginning of Nigeria

So lets paraphrase what Gej said

Something must have gone wrong between the beginning of Nigeria and now. This should be obvious to even babies given the sorry state of your (country) hell-hole
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ElKels(m): 10:18pm On May 20, 2012
Personally I appreciate the fact that Mr. President knows the genesis of our problem and saying it is one of the ways of convincing we Nigerians that he really does.
egift:

You are missing the main point here, as President, the law does not allow the President of Nigeria to make such statement or any other one that undermines the territorial integrity of the nation. It does not matter if its fact of not. Just like what he said in Germany about the Nigerian Security apparatus, that it is substandard. Jonathan can not even join any protest or struggle against Nigeria. If he do like the one that took place in Enugu, it amounts to a treasonable offense, punishable by law.

Beaf and co that are trying to twist and bend the truth have failed. They started by denying it was said, to re-interpreting it, then when that failed the start attack anyone saying the truth. Now all they can afford it cause distractions. They have failed.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 10:25pm On May 20, 2012
OAM4J:

He is the president, the overall leader of Nigerians; if he must make such announcement in the public, he should also be the 1st to suggest a solution and work at it, else he is not different from beer parlour analysts. I am sure I have heard same comment from beer parlours more than a hundred times.

He has offered numerous suggestions; I just don't believe Nigerians read or listen.
If for instance egift hadn't decided to lie about the currebt story, it would have passed unheard as another whisper.
It is the duty of every Nigerian to listen and participate, not hope that fundamental issues concerning them would be solved by one man without first naking them aware and getting their feedback.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by egift(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2012
ebere1712: 1914 - beginning of Nigeria

So lets paraphrase what Gej said

Something must have gone wrong between the beginning of Nigeria and now. This should be obvious to even babies given the sorry state of your (country) hell-hole

Here we go again. Why are twisting a straightforward comment to make it less obvious? From the above this what is clearly the facts:
In 1914, the Northern and Southern Protectorates were merged together by Sir Lord Lugard.
In 1960, Nigeria became an independent Nation from the British
In 1963, Nigeria became a Republic

So, look at the following possibilities and what it implies:
- Something must have gone wrong from 1914 = The current challenges started because of the Amalgamation. Meaning without that event it will not have been.

- If he chose 1960 or 1963 = It means the Independence or becoming a republic was the problem.

Fact: the President of Nigeria is suggesting a split of Nigeria as a quick fix and you guys do not see anything wrong with. It is Treason.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ElKels(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2012
One man's opinion!!! Just don't impose it on others †̥ believe... Cos †̥ me he is nothing but an Extremist.
egift: Here are things that have been said about Buhari:
- “Buhari is a forthright and very clearly a disciplined man. He has managed to cut the image of a person who abhors corruption genuinely”. - Nuhu Ribadu Chairman EFCC Daily Trust - 27th Feb. 2007,
- “Buhari stands out to be the most DEDICATED and PATRIOTIC leader" - Chief Olu Falae - ThisDay Newspaper, 23rd March 2007,
- "Buhari took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest ”. - President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, Not My Will.

Can we have an independent comment on Mr Luck? Comparing Buhari to Jonathan is like Day and Night, respectively. Buhari remains the most respected Nigerian Leader still alive.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by noiseless: 10:30pm On May 20, 2012
Infact the op is one of the bloody dogs and baboons mollah buhari hopes to unleash come his dooms day.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by egift(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf:

He has offered numerous suggestions; I just don't believe Nigerians read or listen.
If for instance egift hadn't decided to lie about the currebt story, it would have passed unheard as another whisper.
It is the duty of every Nigerian to listen and participate, not hope that fundamental issues concerning them would be solved by one man without first naking them aware and getting their feedback.

State the suggestions, any of them. Liar.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 10:31pm On May 20, 2012
^
My posts are to more reasonable folk with morals, not your type.

noiseless: Enough of reading these trash, see the way in which MR. SNAKE ALHJ HAREM aka JASON123=SHYMEX/transgendered is unleashing his numerous FAKE IDs claiming he lives in the uk and with a niger delta parents just to deceive people, only the naive will pay attention to that rubbish. @Sam-Ikenna,don't expect ALHJ HAREM to write in the same way as JASON123 does before you catch his fakeness, i'm sure he has that in mind before embarking on deceptive online runs to cover his stinking @ss. @the topic, the almalgamation is not a mistake but a well planned EVIL & SATANIC.

Exactly. If you check alj harams current style of writing to his early style, you would almost conclude that he was two different people. He has simply not been able to maintain a single writing style, the only thing common to all his incarnations is an abysmally low IQ and appalling idiocy.
Why NL allows such a wretch to run loose beats me. I surely think he is a traffic killer; if it boils down to money, nobody wants to be in the audience of a cataclysmically stup!d person.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 10:33pm On May 20, 2012
noiseless: Infact the op is one of the bloody dogs and baboons mollah buhari hopes to unleash come his dooms day.

Lol! grin
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by najoke: 10:38pm On May 20, 2012
na_joke: @egift and others
I don't know why u guys argue wit this dic.klickn son of monkey called Beaf. There is a sayin that "do not argue with an I.D.I.O.T,he will drag u down to his level and beat u with experience"

......With d above as he not been doing a good job. Just ignore the no good piece of shit.e

Still arguing wit d foo.l
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by egift(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2012
El_Kels: One man's opinion!!! Just don't impose it on others †̥ believe... Cos †̥ me he is nothing but an Extremist.

Sorry your opinion does not count...find another reference grin
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by maasoap(m): 10:46pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

Kindly cull where he "said the amalgamation is faulty" from the OP article . .Personally . . .i did vote for an SNC any time any day
He said something must have gone wrong along the line from 1914 when almagamation was carried out. What does that statement means? Or, you mean word for word? Please, if you have contrary opinion, feel free to engage me. We're not primary school pupils who want everything spelt out for them. And text is very simple to understand, and very direct to get my sermon.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by mabcos: 10:49pm On May 20, 2012
LeoMax: LETS BE FRANK, ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE COUNTRY WITH TERRORIST NORTH ?
AND KIDNAPPERS, ARMED ROBBERS (OIL THIEVES) ETC. IN THE SOUTH?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by ebere1712: 10:55pm On May 20, 2012
egift:

Here we go again. Why are twisting a straightforward comment to make it less obvious? From the above this what is clearly the facts:
In 1914, the Northern and Southern Protectorates were merged together by Sir Lord Lugard.
In 1960, Nigeria became an independent Nation from the British
In 1963, Nigeria became a Republic

So, look at the following possibilities and what it implies:
- Something must have gone wrong from 1914 = The current challenges started because of the Amalgamation. Meaning without that event it will not have been.

- If he chose 1960 or 1963 = It means the Independence or becoming a republic was the problem.

Fact: the President of Nigeria is suggesting a split of Nigeria as a quick fix and you guys do not see anything wrong with. It is Treason.

Hummph. Dude Nigeria became an entity in 1914 when it was joined together. Forget independence and republic, those are all hogwash. 1914 is the beginning of this mess. I wouldn't argue about this again. It is ridiculous to say that the beginning of the entity Nigeria started in 1960, when the north and south was joined and ruled as one in 1914.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by maasoap(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2012
A sitting president is calling for division of the country you swore to protect. It is simply treasonable offence. Even if almagamation is our problem, just fix it; you don't need to tell us. If I proffer solution, if you bring suggestion, power and authority to decide still resides with him. He couldn't probe oil subsidy cabals but when House did, he simply put it under carpet. This is the first Nigeria president to be found of making unguided utterances, numerous excuse, blaming others for his failure. Then you need to ask, do this man really deserve free food, free fuel, free shelter, free fleet of armoured cars, free fleet of jets, state sponsored education of children, jumbo pay, mouth watering gratuity, life pension, etc? So much benefits for doing so little. Abacha was more economically sound and capable than this zoo keeper.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jmaine: 11:33pm On May 20, 2012
maasoap: A sitting president is calling for division of the country you swore to protect. It is simply treasonable offence. Even if almagamation is our problem, just fix it; you don't need to tell us. If I proffer solution, if you bring suggestion, power and authority to decide still resides with him. He couldn't probe oil subsidy cabals but when House did, he simply put it under carpet. This is the first Nigeria president to be found of making unguided utterances, numerous excuse, blaming others for his failure. Then you need to ask, do this man really deserve free food, free fuel, free shelter, free fleet of armoured cars, free fleet of jets, state sponsored education of children, jumbo pay, mouth watering gratuity, life pension, etc? So much benefits for doing so little. [size=18pt]Abacha was more economically sound and capable than this zoo keeper.[/size]

. . .Damn !!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by icez: 11:35pm On May 20, 2012
maasoap[b:
]A sitting president is calling for division of the country you swore to protect[/b]. It is simply treasonable offence. Even if almagamation is our problem, just fix it; you don't need to tell us. If I proffer solution, if you bring suggestion, power and authority to decide still resides with him. He couldn't probe oil subsidy cabals but when House did, he simply put it under carpet. This is the first Nigeria president to be found of making unguided utterances, numerous excuse, blaming others for his failure. Then you need to ask, do this man really deserve free food, free fuel, free shelter, free fleet of armoured cars, free fleet of jets, state sponsored education of children, jumbo pay, mouth watering gratuity, life pension, etc? So much benefits for doing so little. Abacha was more economically sound and capable than this zoo keeper.

Are you so dumb?
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by LeJeun3: 11:42pm On May 20, 2012
But Honestly, could Goodluck E. Jonathan think before he talks? Cos, I'm shocked at d utterances he allows fly out of his mouth.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by egift(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2012
ebere1712:
Hummph. Dude Nigeria became an entity in 1914 when it was joined together. Forget independence and republic, those are all hogwash. 1914 is the beginning of this mess. I wouldn't argue about this again. It is ridiculous to say that the beginning of the entity Nigeria started in 1960, when the north and south was joined and ruled as one in 1914.

I am tired of pointing this issue out. The issue here is that:

By virtue of the Oath he swore to and the office he occupies, President Goodluck Jonathan is not allowed to make any statement or carry out any action that that directly or indirectly question, undermine or divide this country. If he by any chance do it while there as President, it is Treason.

How else can I explain it? He just cannot. If he wants a referendum, public debate, amend the law, etc - there are lay down procedures. Going to burial and vomiting such is way off the mark.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by nagoma(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2012
Beaf: ^
Dude, why did you edit what I said?

So sorry I didn't mean to edit your post, I think it was screen space problem as I was posting from a mobile phone. I apologize . What I mean to say ( outside your post ) is ;
The only question on your mind was no. 8 in your long list i.e " who owns the mineral bearing lands ? " or if I may make it less vague , " who owns the oil and gas fields ? " the other questions are mere dressings and a few of them legal and statutory issues that any government with balls can enforce. The answer to the all important and only question is - the niger delta and any other parts that are in your new country . SNC would be a waste of time just to answer this question. We should go straight to separation. If Jona could call for a referendum on separation I am sure the majority vote will be yes. He can then form a committee to make & supervise the timetable. Jonathan will thus go down in history as having actually done something as opposed to just lucky to hold positions and not knowing what to do - which is his current identity.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Callimo(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2012
jmaine:

. . .Damn !!!!
[color=#990000][/color]

Call him whatever u think and wish, he has just made a statement that many feared to make. There are no bases to call nigeria a NATION. Why making it a single entity in the first place. Abeg who has the cutlass , let him/her divide this country . We are tired of this meaningless unity. kiss kiss
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On May 21, 2012

Let me even attempt this one. Something is wrong in the Amalgamation, you say. What is an amalgamation? What can be wrong with an Amalgamation? What does correcting it mean? If it means dividing the nation into more than one entity, then why is the CEO of the company the one suggestion this? I mean that amounts to suggesting that the Nation he was elected to guard means nothing to him.
If there are other solutions apart from the above, please I would like to get a hint . . what else pass as a solution to the problem with the amalgamation?
I ask you since you say you agree i.e believe something is wrong somewhere with our Amalgamation.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Beaf: 12:12am On May 21, 2012
nagoma:

So sorry I didn't mean to edit your post, I think it was screen space problem as I was posting from a mobile phone. I apologize . What I mean to say ( outside your post ) is ;
The only question on your mind was no. 8 in your long list i.e " who owns the mineral bearing lands ? " or if I may make it less vague , " who owns the oil and gas fields ? " the other questions are mere dressings and a few of them legal and statutory issues that any government with balls can enforce. The answer to the all important and only question is - the niger delta and any other parts that are in your new country . SNC would be a waste of time just to answer this question. We should go straight to separation. If Jona could call for a referendum on separation I am sure the majority vote will be yes. He can then form a committee to make & supervise the timetable. Jonathan will thus go down in history as having actually done something as opposed to just lucky to hold positions and not knowing what to do - which is his current identity.

It isn't possible for Jonathan to call for a referendum, that is something oppressed peoples do, not the President. The best GEJ can do is call a conference where we can all talk and forge a united way forward. If however, a call for a refendum is the resounding result of that meeting, then so be it.
Whatever it is, all sections, ethnicities and religions in Nigeria need to sit down and talk.

Lastly, oil and gas are the be all and end all of life. Japan has zero mineral resources, but is the Worlds 3rd largest economy. The brain is the biggest resource and wherever there are humans, there are brains. Thats what each section, ethnicity, LG, state govt and the FG need to harness (or their equivalents if the country splits).
The problems we have today are 100% due to the country being fashioned to destructively exploit only oil and gas, regardless of if it trampled the human rights of those indigenious to the oil bearing lands.

Anyway, the US will do its utmost to ensure that Nigeria does not split and destabise W Africa as well as become a terrorist breeding ground. Considering the weight of US influence in Nigeria (witness wikileaks), about the only option to split the country would be a war of separation, not a referendum.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by Tropilo(m): 12:12am On May 21, 2012
wesley80: @OP, which reader did you use in primary school? Its obvious the one you used never had any provision for "comprehension" lessons, you deserve a refund of any fee you paid I tell u!

My brother, the OP does not deserve any refund because he may have spent part of his school fees on akara. He is being deliberately drafty.
Mr. President averred that our problems did not start today, he believes "something must have gone wrong" since the entity called Nigeria came into being from 1914 to 2012 a period of 98yrs.
Any nation that has the likes of Umaru Dikko, IBB, Atiku, Buhari, Kaita, Bode George, Ibori, Alams etc don't you think more than "something" is wrong? IBB alone (sef) is enough let alone others.
Re: President Jonathan's Speech At Enugu Is Treasonable by jmaine: 12:18am On May 21, 2012
Tropilo:

My brother, the OP does not deserve any refund because he may have spent part of his school fees on akara. He is being deliberately drafty.
Mr. President averred that our problems did not start today, [size=18pt]he believes "something must have gone wrong" since the entity called Nigeria came into being from 1914 to 2012 a period of 98yrs.[/size]
Any nation that has the likes of Umaru Dikko, IBB, Atiku, Buhari, Kaita, Bode George, Ibori, Alams etc don't you think more than "something" is wrong? IBB alone (sef) is enough let alone others.

Personally i don recommend Macmillian English text book for primary School give them . . .All hope is not lost . . .we have to encourage them to learn grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / Helicopters, Four Other Surprising Items Nigeria Exported In 2020 / Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.