Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (629546 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Godek(m): 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Gain admission into the 200L in the university through an alternative to UTME- this is IJMB For full detail click below: http://www.ijmbandilorin.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Selfjoe: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Godek: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Gain admission into the 200L in the university through an alternative to UTME- this is IJMB For full detail click below: http://www.ijmbandilorin.
bros na wa oo 4 u oo. So u want man pickin go ijmb. Watin we do u here, wey u want advice some of us 2 go ijmb.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
In dis life we need to jolly jolly oooooo. Me self go carry my suit go give D C....... Pls i want to know if the lawyer student like me are putting on suites
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Self joe: bros na wa oo 4 u oo. So u want man pickin go ijmb. Watin we do u here, wey u want advice some of us 2 go ijmb.
bros we no need dat one ooooooo.................... GREAT UNIABUJA STUDENTS
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
Godek: Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! Gain admission into the 200L in the university through an alternative to UTME- this is IJMB For full detail click below: http://www.ijmbandilorin.
bros we no need dat one ooooooo....................
GREAT UNIABUJA STUDENTS
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls hw true is dis info? just heard 4rom som1 dat uniabj hav pasted d list
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2013
Law student for that matter.calling your self lawyer student.is it lawyer student or law student?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 10:58am On Mar 11, 2013
kingobasi: In dis life we need to jolly jolly oooooo. Me self go carry my suit go give D C....... Pls i want to know if the lawyer student like me are putting on suites
...what a pity,law student for that matter.it is lawyer student or law student?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 11:17am On Mar 11, 2013
Jalil29: ..guy go sit down joor,u no get talk...its gud to dream big,ah knw u gat no dreams...abeg even if it haxnt been fixed,we are xtil faithful nd hopeful
..dreaming big without working big,let me ask you,what is you contribution to the problems that befall other students in the school?you just sit down at home,yawning as you like,saying blah-blah-blah and awaits a date to be fixed for you.why can't you fixed a date yourself and publicise it so that you can enjoy what you want to pop.some people don't know the purpose of going to school,they just take it as a playing camp where they can do whatever they like.what a pity,am so sorry for you.Expecting from you cos u makes me laugh.You are on your own.mr dream big.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2013
Jalil29: ..guy go sit down joor,u no get talk...its gud to dream big,ah knw u gat no dreams...abeg even if it haxnt been fixed,we are xtil faithful nd hopeful
..dreaming big without working big,let me ask you,what is you contribution to the problems that befall other students in the school?you just sit down at home,yawning as you like,saying blah-blah-blah and awaits a date to be fixed for you.why can't you fixed a date yourself and publicise it so that you can enjoy what you want to pop.some people don't know the purpose of going to school,they just take it as a playing camp where they can do whatever they like.Real and bonafide students plays their roles effectively.what a pity,am so sorry for you.Expecting from you cos u makes me laugh.You are on your own.mr dream big.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 11:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Goddon32: Pls hw true is dis info? just heard 4rom som1 dat uniabj hav pasted d list
dat is not true!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jalil29(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2013
Olayemiy: ...what a pity,law student for that matter.it is lawyer student or law student?
yea,ah knw ur type,,"i too know"..ur papa na prof abi...xo persn no fit make mistake,idiat!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jalil29(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Olayemiy: ..dreaming big without working big,let me ask you,what is you contribution to the problems that befall other students in the school?you just sit down at home,yawning as you like,saying blah-blah-blah and awaits a date to be fixed for you.why can't you fixed a date yourself and publicise it so that you can enjoy what you want to pop.some people don't know the purpose of going to school,they just take it as a playing camp where they can do whatever they like.Real and bonafide students plays their roles effectively.what a pity,am so sorry for you.Expecting from you cos u makes me laugh.You are on your own.mr dream big.
u jux a jobless fadafucker..ah knw u gat no ambitions.,,learn how to talk in public,MANNERLESS FOOL
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dream is the creative ability of human beings, the bible said God called things which are not as if they were and they all came tru, we are like God, his our fAther so we act like him we call things which are not as if there are. Exam tym table will be out dis week, u can call it a dream but watch out, uu will see
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Knock it off guys. TIME OUT. If u want beef derz a space 4 personal mssgin on dix thread. Leg awt #mar 18 NoNI#
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Olayemiy: Law student for that matter.calling your self lawyer student.is it lawyer student or law student?
Goddon32: Pls hw true is dis info? just heard 4rom som1 dat uniabj hav pasted d list
Abeg no vex jare na mistake..... I was so fast typing dose stuff so pls no diss me ooo
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Who is in skul?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Olayemiy: ...what a pity,law student for that matter.it is lawyer student or law student?
Olayemiy: ..dreaming big without working big,let me ask you,what is you contribution to the problems that befall other students in the school?you just sit down at home,yawning as you like,saying blah-blah-blah and awaits a date to be fixed for you.why can't you fixed a date yourself and publicise it so that you can enjoy what you want to pop.some people don't know the purpose of going to school,they just take it as a playing camp where they can do whatever they like.what a pity,am so sorry for you.Expecting from you cos u makes me laugh.You are on your own.mr dream big.
Neigther is most of ur sentence corect, *dat aside* My frnd don't come & open up beefs in dis thread, d times of beefs ar gone, now dat we ar settled, pls allow peace 2 reign, ask ur Qs? or ansa any Qs? U can & stop raising eye brows on things dat dnt mata.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Iphiedazzle: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hmmm imagine ple still get tym 2 beef. if person do wrong, correct am na n do it politely. ehen, i lyk yuh faith kingobasi dats a gud one n i tell u i am eva ready dey wait make we resume next week shaa.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Gud p.m.....
Sir/ma.
I dnt know y we kip insulting ourselves wen we aint kids anymore... Pls, mr law or wateva, i want u to apologise 2d person u insulted & pls d oda person shd apologise because we aint dat 2perfect...error can kum 4rm anywhere.. It may b u nor i...
Lets us all just wait & b calm... No b only we b d 1st pple to get admission, some of us,our mate dey serve now.. Patience s all we need...
Only God knows d time school wil resume, just dat we MIGHT BE RUSHED in a semester... Jus b ready... Uniabuja must admitt student next year, so they must nid money... Let's ur all join hands, b our brodas kipper & embrace eachoda in peace & harmony...
Thank u...
I still remain
Wtty..
2go: francis6781.
Facebuk: francis ik wittywizard.
Phone nos: 07037169000/08182976008..
Thank u
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for understanding me@chelcy10 and @Iphiedazzle...... GOD bless u all.............. Some pple don't fink b4 talking, i made a mistake fine den correct me so wats d beef about
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Olayemiy: ..dreaming big without working big,let me ask you,what is you contribution to the problems that befall other students in the school?you just sit down at home,yawning as you like,saying blah-blah-blah and awaits a date to be fixed for you.why can't you fixed a date yourself and publicise it so that you can enjoy what you want to pop.some people don't know the purpose of going to school,they just take it as a playing camp where they can do whatever they like.Real and bonafide students plays their roles effectively.what a pity,am so sorry for you.Expecting from you cos u makes me laugh.You are on your own.mr dream big.
See u making a mistake dere instead of why can't you fix a date u wrote y can't u fixed a date dats num 1............. Instead of coz u make me laugh u wrote coz u makes me laugh........... U see we all make mistakes in life coz dis life is straight......
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wittywizard: Gud p.m.....
Sir/ma.
I dnt know y we kip insulting ourselves wen we aint kids anymore... Pls, mr law or wateva, i want u to apologise 2d person u insulted & pls d oda person shd apologise because we aint dat 2perfect...error can kum 4rm anywhere.. It may b u nor i...
Lets us all just wait & b calm... No b only we b d 1st pple to get admission, some of us,our mate dey serve now.. Patience s all we need...
Only God knows d time school wil resume, just dat we MIGHT BE RUSHED in a semester... Jus b ready... Uniabuja must admitt student next year, so they must nid money... Let's ur all join hands, b our brodas kipper & embrace eachoda in peace & harmony...
Thank u...
I still remain
Wtty..
Thank u
Thanks bro u make sense dere.....u can add me @kingobasi GOD bless u
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
Well, dere are sm pple here dat 1 hv to respond badly back to dem, if nt dey wuld let peace take charge in dis thread.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
kingobasi: Thanks for understanding me@chelcy10 and @Iphiedazzle...... GOD bless u all.............. Some pple don't fink b4 talking, i made a mistake fine den correct me so wats d beef about
kingobasi:
See u making a mistake dere instead of why can't you fix a date u wrote y can't u fixed a date dats num 1............. Instead of coz u make me laugh u wrote coz u makes me laugh........... U see we all make mistakes in life coz dis life is straight......
kingobasi: Thanks for understanding me@chelcy10 and @Iphiedazzle...... GOD bless u all.............. Some pple don't fink b4 talking, i made a mistake fine den correct me so wats d beef about
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wittywizard: Gud p.m.....
Sir/ma.
Thank u...
I still remain
Wtty..
Thank u
God bless,thumb up wittyyyyyy.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 7:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jalil29: u jux a jobless fadafucker..ah knw u gat no ambitions.,,learn how to talk in public,MANNERLESS FOOL
.now i can see that you are seriously angry.just be yawning as you like.you this bone-head asshole.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jalil29: u jux a jobless fadafucker..ah knw u gat no ambitions.,,learn how to talk in public,MANNERLESS FOOL
.now i can see you are seriously angry.just be yawning as you like.you this bone-head asshole.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
kingobasi:
Abeg no vex jare na mistake..... I was so fast typing dose stuff so pls no diss me ooo
Bless you
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Olayemiy: 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
Jalil29: yea,ah knw ur type,,"i too know"..ur papa na prof abi...xo persn no fit make mistake,idiat!
Nuisance people like you won't allow right discussion to settle in their body.damn you asshole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.