Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,703 members, 7,969,054 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:13 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (634082 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls I nid presidos comment on dis especiali our moderator richez pls guys enlighten us as 2 d current rumors bout dix list. Pls we r desper8
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2013
Pls ugent response, as d list being pasted in gws?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Richiez(m): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2013
some of my frnds who read in d minicampus last nyt said no list was pasted, but i'l check to confirm 2day.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2013
As 4 me I dnt knw anytin abt d admss list ben posted in d sch. So I dnt knw where smbody said he saw his name. No 1 is allow to enter d sch unless dose who ar writing d exams. so.....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2013
Its not yet out
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2013
RICHIEZ pls we are anxiously waitn 4 ur respond o@ presido3 pls kindly help us do sm confirmatn. Thanx.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2013
UniAbuja, a shame – Minister

Philip Nyam | Mar 22, 2013 | 0 comments

Minister of Education, Prof. Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i

Minister of Education, Prof. Ruqayyatu Ahmed Rufa’i, yesterday described, the University of Abuja as “a shame’ to the nation, and blamed the university’s governing council for the crisis.

She said the report of “a high-powered 40-man visitation panel” that conducted an investigation into the activities of the school exposed rot that “is deeper than what we are seeing now.”

She added that the report had been concluded and a White Paper drawn and submitted to President Goodluck Jonathan for approval.

“University of Abuja is supposed to be a pride to all of us, but, unfortunately, it is a shame! The university, since inception, there has been so much problem,” she said.

“There are two scenarios to the problem we are facing in the University of Abuja. One is the issue of programmes operated illegally for many years in the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Agriculture and that of Engineering.”

In his presentation, Executive Secretary of the NUC, Prof. Julius Okogie, represented by the deputy executive secretary, Mr Akinbode Agbaoye, said the institution was warned several times by the commission not to set up the faculties, having failed to meet the requirements, but it refused to heed them.

Meanwhile, the vice chancellor of the school, Prof James Adelabu, absolved himself and his administration from the events that preceded the crisis, saying that he put an end to admission of new students on advice of the NUC in 2009.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2013
The Alumni Association of the University of Abuja has resolved to find a way forward for the institution out of its current problems which ensued following the suspension of some of its programmes last year.

Malam Abubakar G. Kari, a lecturer in the Department of Sociology at the University and a one-time president of the Student Union Government (SUG), stated this when he led some members of the association to a meeting with the university’s management led by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor James Adelabu.

He said that the association was highly disturbed by happenings in the university which was giving the institution.

Malam Kari said that the association had constituted a committee which he was heading, and which had interacted with other stakeholders in the crisis including the ASUU, SSANU, NASU, students and the PTA, adding that there was no human problem that defied solution as long as those involved were willing to talk about their problems and respect each others’ views.

He lamented the fact that despite the progress made in the implementation of physical development projects on the campus little was heard of such efforts by the administration and urged the Vice-Chancellor to seek the media’s assistance toward exposing for public appreciation the strides recorded on the Main Campus in order to rid the administration of the non-performance tag being touted by some of its critics.

The Vice-Chancellor, Professor Adelabu, thanked the association for its initiative towards finding a lasting solution to the problems of the University saying that the crisis was fuelled by the constant clash between the forces of “self” and “those trying to protect the system”.

He said that the association should be in the vanguard of restoring the University to the path of Peace which was a harbinger of rapid physical development adding that the association should assist to galvanize other stakeholders towards appreciating the efforts of the University
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2013
Thumb up! Presido thanx 4 d info.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 8:46am On Mar 22, 2013
@presido nd richiez pls hw far abt dis rumour? Is it true or false dat d admin list is posted?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dascoboy: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2013
No list joor!!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PANDOGARI: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2013
The list is finally out!!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mysticgal(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2013
please is the list out.see this question is out of desperation.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mayoksudo: 10:13am On Mar 22, 2013
PANDOGARI: The list is finally out!!!
how true bro??
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2013
xome say out say some say rumour some say e neva commot guys make una tell us na e don commot yes or no?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by bahlow: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2013
@Pandagori pls hw true is it? U guys shud be considerate nd serious. At least we are Adults. Some shud pls help us confirm it. Hw i wish uniabuja is located in lagos. Abuja pple pls update us o. Uniabuja aspirant we dey lagos dey hala mi o.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dascoboy: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2013
Dnt mind him.....d list is nt out...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 11:54am On Mar 22, 2013
May be he just pasted The List on his room wall, pls. Paste the 2nd list
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
bahlow: @Pandagori pls hw true is it? U guys shud be considerate nd serious. At least we are Adults. Some shud pls help us confirm it. Hw i wish uniabuja is located in lagos. Abuja pple pls update us o. Uniabuja aspirant we dey lagos dey hala mi o.
which place for Lasgidi you dey?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by bsquare18(f): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is it 2ru dat d list is out?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Ike1(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
if truly, the is out how do one get to check it......pls we need your advise ooh
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Iphiedazzle: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Richiez, have u confirmed yet? pls sumone shud help us clarify issues bt i "think" it aint out yet tho its jst a thought n subject to facts o.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2013
10ks presido i gav it sme tought 2 wuld d admisn dept of d sch be dat foolish 2 paste d list knowing fully well dat d sch iz only opened 2 dose ritin xams, as 4 dat guy sayin its out abeg jor we no be small pikin 4 here go anoda site go tel dem dat super story. #leg awt#
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by PANDOGARI: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
The list is out but is not pasted.My Uncle [head of department] told me that. I made mistake without confirming it from him which i realise i'm wrong for posting it.But i was with him today in gwags,the final year student who are through with thier exams are celebrating in a bar beside Gwagwalada Jumma'at mosque they all wore white police T-shirt painted with different colour of marker.@ tryxe that is not how to talk we are great aspirant of the greatest university in few years to come.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
PANDOGARI: The list is out but is not pasted.My Uncle [head of department] told me that. I made mistake without confirming it from him which i realise i'm wrong for posting it.But i was with him today in gwags,the final year student who are through with thier exams are celebrating in a bar beside Gwagwalada Jumma'at mosque they all wore white police T-shirt painted with different colour of marker.@ tryxe that is not how to talk we are great aspirant of the greatest university in few years to come.
sowie bro bt lyk me stil cnt gt nufin frm ur quotes,forgt abt dos celebratn..wetin we wan knw b say,if d admisn list is out nd pasted..fnx
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
No list yet...i enter the school go check nutin dey there....stop all these rumour.
@mrpresido,you can enter the school if you have your school i.d card,dats all.....
Flexing with some final students at back of phase 3 primary skul,if u care to join the party,come over,free drinks.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Gud p.m...
Uniabuja List is READY, but awaits senate approval b4 it could be online/notice board... My sister saw d list herself... U know i made a complain dat i registered 4 computer science but Jamb gave me mathematics... On d list Uniabuja gave me too Mathematics... 4 now d list is not visible..but wit d help frm some öqa @d töp, i could see d skul list... Pls, it will b out after easter/before d exam comes to an end...DON'T SAY I NEVA SAID SO...
For those of you dat haven't see urs, have hope... D names are much.....Without d skul i.d card u cant go into d premises.
Witty cares
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pls, i know we are all eager 2 resume skul... Some of us neva even boda abt those dat their names are not out... Lets all emulate a christain life & b our brodas keeper... mr. Presido & mr richie... I really wants to thank u both especially 4d info u've given to dis page...more grace to ur elbow...
Dis is no matter of source..i was in skul 2day, inside d senate buildin...lets awaits d list any moment. D senate have to approve it... Dnt b suprised dat some of u dat was offered admission, ur name might appear twice.(Jamb/school)..y those that have not, there s HOPE...
2go: francis6781.
Phone: 07037169000
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by special60: 1:59am On Mar 23, 2013
Wittywizard: Pls, i know we are all eager 2 resume skul... Some of us neva even boda abt those dat their names are not out... Lets all emulate a christain life & b our brodas keeper... mr. Presido & mr richie... I really wants to thank u both especially 4d info u've given to dis page...more grace to ur elbow...
Dis is no matter of source..i was in skul 2day, inside d senate buildin...lets awaits d list any moment. D senate have to approve it... Dnt b suprised dat some of u dat was offered admission, ur name might appear twice.(Jamb/school)..y those that have not, there s7037169000
. Wat abt dose dat was offered admission and dier name not on school list
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by special60: 2:51am On Mar 23, 2013
Wittywizard: Pls, i know we are all eager 2 resume skul... Some of us neva even boda abt those dat their names are not out... Lets all emulate a christain life & b our brodas keeper... mr. Presido & mr richie... I really wants to thank u both especially 4d info u've given to dis page...more grace to ur elbow...
Dis is no matter of source..i was in skul 2day, inside d senate buildin...lets awaits d list any moment. D senate have to approve it... Dnt b suprised dat some of u dat was offered admission, ur name might appear twice.(Jamb/school)..y those that have not, there s HOPE...
2go: francis6781.
Phone: 07037169000
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dascoboy: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Pls wil computer science b givin admision....@witty
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 7:44am On Mar 23, 2013
special60: . Wat abt dose dat was offered admission and dier name not on school list
once u hv ur jamb admss latter wth u even if ur name is nt on d sch list dat is wat u ar to use and do ur rgstetion. But u must hv all d requirement written on ur jamb admss latter. Opposite of dat den no admss 4 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.