Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (629538 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
we dat our names are out on jamb wat ix our faith can we call our self students of uni abj.. Urgent rply pls

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by daramolamercy2: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wat else u nid dan to kip loadng admission thngs.. If certainly u partook in jamb post utme(known as oral exam in Uniabuja)u mst av shared d testimony in church b4 nw
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
any political science and international relation aspirant here...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Umar pkd: any political science and international relation aspirant here...
i appl po sc n inter rel bt i wa nt gvin admi by jam i hv 225, so wht up ar u gvin po sc n inter rel in uniabj?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2013
Umar pkd: any political science and international relation aspirant here...
my future course mates...we go make am for sure..that dept will be on fire!!!!!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dfinex1: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2013
Wats up my pple,any pub adm student here holla @ ur boi dfinex 07039665198,so let runs tins
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
cmon guys dnt u tink its a lil bit 2 early 4 hook ups i mean d list z nt yt out wel if its a step of f8 i feel u guys sha. i pray d rumorz bout jamb postponmnt z 2ru.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
i wonder... Some pple have nt even made any progress on dis site, but u see dem @d 11th hour adding eachoda... Some pple are on this thread that dnt even say nor type anytin but God dey...Thank God its friday... Come to kaqis hotel by 7pm 2nite till dawn. @ lasu road. Iyana - iba .... Call me if interested...
ama rock d hell til stupor tinz s on point...
I HOPE MOST OF US DOESN'T 4GET THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN OF GREAT HELP ON THIS PAGE...
Our moderator, mr. Presido, richiez,jerrytosin etc...am so sori, those are d names i kud rememba,but if i did not enlist urs 4give me.....
Some of us have even started packing our bags,dusting our shoe, starching,washin & ironing our cloth... But make we no 4get say nah skul our parents send us go skul...for those of us that our names haven't been on JAMB LIST... I can bet my life that ALL OF US ON NAIRALAND & ASPIRANT OF UNIABUJA 2013 MUST B ADMITTED......
If only u could listen to stories of one's life u wil know wat life s all abt.... A word s enof 4d wise.... Love you all.....
2go: francis6781.
phone:07037169000...
If u know u saabi God.. Hav faith say list wil b out & our names s there already....
IS UR NAME IN D BÖÖK OF LIFE... Sing dat song

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2013
[quote author=Wittywizard]i wonder... Some pple have nt even made any progress on dis site, but u see dem @d 11th hour adding eachoda... Some pple are on this thread that dnt even say nor type anytin but God dey...Thank God its friday... Come to kaqis hotel by 7pm 2nite till dawn. @ lasu road. Iyana - iba .... Call me if interested...
ama rock d hell til stupor tinz s on point...
I HOPE MOST OF US DOESN'T 4GET THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN OF GREAT HELP ON THIS PAGE...
Our moderator, mr. Presido, richiez,jerrytosin etc...am so sori, those are d names i kud rememba,but if i did not enlist urs 4give me.....
Some of us have even started packing our bags,dusting our shoe, starching,washin & ironing our cloth... But make we no 4get say nah skul our parents send us go skul...for those of us that our names haven't been on JAMB LIST... I can bet my life that ALL OF US ON NAIRALAND & ASPIRANT OF UNIABUJA 2013 MUST B ADMITTED......
If only u could listen to stories of one's life u wil know wat life s all abt.... A word s enof 4d wise.... Love you all.....
2go: francis6781.
phone:07037169000...)

This is for MR witty wizard

Good morning Mr Witty wizard, pls i really appreciates good criticism,you are talking about people that have not contributed anything to this thread but are already adding each other....bro i checked from page 0-50 but didn't see your username,where were you when this thread was opened? You drop your Facebook name,2go username and phone number that people should add you.The political science applicants were discussing openly.what about people that has opened uniabuja group on #BBM from this thread? For me,you have not done anything other than to misinform people, that was your latest contribution to our progress here on nairaland(where is the admission list you posted that it has been pasted)

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2013
Gudday mister Black Dream Iet 4get abt It na Easter we dey!,we give people D Grace to post anything nd info stop on monday cheers Easter Remember Don't prolong InsuIt matters.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by jerrytosin: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Abi u wan Go person wa no show face invite u 2 lagos upjection over Rude party man we charge u to paste 1000 MTN airtym for anybody to Iaod It.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2013
The Vice-chancellor of the University of Abuja in Gwagwalada Area Council Of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Prof. James Sunday .A. Adelabn, has allocated a piece of land to the leadership Of Nigerian Institute of Physics (NIP) to build its National Centre for Physics. Adelabu, who made the donation during the 35th annual of NIP National Conference held at the University of Abuja main campus which was tagged : “Physics: key to the Transformation Agenda”, Urging the management of NIP to always gear towards the progress of the institution.

While addressing the participants at the conference, Adelabu said that his administration would continue to support the authority of NIP for the betterment of physicians in Nigeria. Speaking at the occasion, the Chairman of the ceremony, Prof. Amagh Nduka, who was a former vice-chancellor of the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO), described physics as the key to any transformation agenda that could bring about technological development and economic empowerment in the country.

Nduka applauded the leadership of Nigerian Institute of Physics for organizing the conference for the members to update their knowledge. On his part, the Director in charge of Medical Biotechnology Department at the National Biotechnology Development Agency in Abuja, Prof. Alex .U. Akpa, who represented the Minister of Science and Technology, Prof. Ita Okon Bassey Ewa, noted that physics could generate fundamental knowledge needed for the future of technological advances that would continue to drive the economic engines of the world.
He also added that physics could be a significant elements in the education of chemists, engineers and computer scientists, as well as practitioners of other physical and biomedical sciences.
Ewa called on the professionals of all the science courses to parley together by using interdisciplinary approaches to arrest the developmental issues faced by Nigerians.
Presenting his speech earlier, the National President of NIP, Prof. Emeka .E. Okwueze emphasized that without the knowledge of physics Nigeria would not produce good Engineers, Doctors, Surveyors, Pharmacists, Architects and Weather Forecasters among others.
He further appealed to the students of tertiary institutions to cultivate the habit of reading their physics textbooks all the times, so as to enable them to become good scientist in future.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by kingobasi: 10:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Its ok @wittywizard and @blackdream, everybody got his or her own words. Dis is not the time for us to start exchanging words. U contribute or u no contribute is out of list. Dey are so many pple in dis thread dat did not add any stuff here bt dey are respecting deir selves coz dey don't have any fin to say. Dey are all enjoying the posting and the commenting stuff and its ok by dem so wittywizard every body hv deir role to play here... @blackdream and @wittywizard we all in this thread whether u contribute or nt we will all be students of uniabj.......... I want to be here to watch people rejoice and share testimonies about deir admin stuff don't worry we will all meet dere nooni ĠõõD ♍õяπĭπġ
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2013
The Veterinary Council of Nigeria (VCN) has given its nod to the University of Abuja to commence clinical training programmes in what is seen as a crucial step in the University’s bid to secure accreditation for the Department.

The Council gave the approval  after its recent accreditation visit to the institution. A final assessment to determine full accreditation would however be carried out when current final year students or the whole examinations end.

Speaking with THISDAY in a telephone conversation, UniAbuja Director of Information, Mr. Waziri Garba said the approval was communicated to the school management.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Godek(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2013
Doing UTME is obviously a step in the right direction but as the saying, dont not put all your eggs in one basket, there is no harm in having multiple entries in your quest for admission so should in case UTME doesnt go as planned, you have a back up to fall on.

GAIN ADMISSION INTO 200 LEVELS IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY WITHOUT JAMB.
This is a tested and sure way of securing admission, lots of people have gained admission using this process

Application forms are now on sale for IJMB (Interim Joint Matriculation
Board Examination) 2013/2014 Session.

It is a 9-MONTHS intensive programme to qualify you for Feb 2013/2014
IJMBE. Candidate is to select any THREE (3) A/L SUBJECTS From:
Physics, Chemistry, biology, Mathematics &Geography for Sciences,
Economics, Business management, Accounts, Government, Sociology, CRS/IRS,
Literature for Arts/Social Sciences/ Humanities candidates.

On completing the programme, successful candidates will gain admission into 200 level in the Universities.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a) five O/L credit passes as contain in jamb brochure (b) Awaiting
result can also apply but O/L result must be available before University
admission in September 2014

IJMB ACCEPTABILITY over 70% of university in Nigeria accept IJMB result
for direct entry admission into 200 level check page 3 of jamb brochure
for confirmation. the following universities accept IJMB e.g UNILORIN, ABU, UNIJOS, FUT MINNA, FUTA, UNIABUJA, BUK,KWASU, FUT YOLA, RIVER STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCI/TECH, CROSS RIVER STATE UNIVERSIY, DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, All private universities, all universities in the north and South-South of Nigeria e.t.c.

ACCOMODATION
The hostel accommodation is in a very conducive and serene environment with water and adequate electricity. Few bed spaces are available for incoming students and allocation is going to be based entirely on a on first come first serve basis so you are advised to book a bed space before it is too late.

NOTE:
Sales of the form and registration has started and it will also be on a first come, first serve basis. Hurry now
to purchase the form as you are guaranteed a slot in the 2013/2014 academic session, limited slots are available.
Offices in Lagos and Ilorin.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION:
1. Someone told me that IJMB is difficult to pass.
It is a total lie. Once you are an average student you can always make your maximum point. If students in the past have been able to make maximum point, you can also make it.

If Cambridge ‘A’ level syllabus is almost (x2) that of IJMB, yet students still pass in the examination. Why won’t you be able to pass IJMB? Believe in yourself and be determined to make success out of the program and other endeavours. Don’t allow detractors divert you from your dreams.
2. What is the duration of the programme? It takes less than 10 months
3. What is the validity of the result? The result obtained can be used to procure admission for at least 5 years i.e. maybe you were not able to secure admission in the year you did the programme (rare cases) you could still use the same IJMBE result the following year without re-sitting for the examination again.
4. I heard that they used to give fake result. Once you are registered in an accredited examination centre your result comes from ABU, ZARIA.

OUR STRONGHOLDS

1. Intensive lectures and adequate class rooms.
2. Conducive environment.
3. Seasoned and dedicated experienced lecturers.
4. Comprehensive tutorial.
5. Yearly successive achievement in terms of student result
6. Conducive accommodation for our students.

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by teezerboy: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
av all d students finished there exams..or any latest
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2013
May d joy of easter never depart frm us, d blessings we shall reap. Amen!
Happy Easter!
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Iphiedazzle: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2013
Hey people! Happy easter 2u all! And 2 my christian brothers n sisters, remember d reason 4 d season.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Swaycater(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2013
happy Easter to you all

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hapi easter 2u all.. All i can do now s to laugh & kip laughing... Its easter & i reserve my comment...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Stanley07(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
teezerboy :
av all d students finished there exams..or any latest
200 and 100level are yet to go
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tunde240(m): 5:58am On Apr 01, 2013
cool morning
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jideyuny(m): 11:47am On Apr 01, 2013
Yapi izta to yee all...wishing yu all da bhest....grooving finz
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2013
Gud evening everybody, Easter festival is over now. Admin list, reg nd screening on our mind o. Make uniabuja senate answer us o cus " WE ARE TIRED OF STAYING AT HOME O".
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
uniabuja senate Dallah hayan kuri, kai na saboda Allah paste d admin list o cus other school are ahead of us. We are yet to resume d 1st semester talkless of examination"Haa o ti su mi but Allah is my strength". Yaya sabo wata to all uniabuja aspirant. Sabo wata zain baka kudi, alafia, albarka nd every gud things of life (amin).
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2013
Azboy na wazobia rum be dix lollz. Pls guys im hearin a small RUMOR lyk dat on twita dat xams r naw on hold til fuda notice due 2 slow pace of transfer of studnts. Richez nd presido pls talk 2 muah
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2013
Uni abj ooo wen will we stop dreaming..wen will be in skul insha ALLAH ix not true.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dfinex1: 4:51am On Apr 02, 2013
Hmm,uniabj na real federal capital uni ,showin hw tins is bin don in d sch,very slow processin,wel na 9ja we dey

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=Dfinex1]Hmm,uniabj na real federal capital uni ,showin hw tins is bin don in d sch,very slow processin,wel na 9ja we dey[/quote.) Abi o my bro, me self don tired. I don check nairaland so te. Since last year july habaaaaaa. May almighty enter uniabuja senate mind so dat they can remember us(amin suma amin).
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dfinex1: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=Azboy34][/quote] uniabj make jamb sell wel,bcus majority of us self jamb again,jus incase 4bak up
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 10:23am On Apr 02, 2013
Haaaaaa uuu guys make me laf, who told uu dey dnt av us in mind, dey do as matterof fact dey have sleepless nite cos of us dats Y every tin is being rushed now we are the future of the school,

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.