Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,144 members, 7,903,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:23 PM

University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates - Education (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates (629534 Views)

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty

Faculty of Law/Arts: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Education: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: which of these is your proposed faculty?

Faculty of Law/Arts: 28% (15 votes)
Faculty of Sciences: 26% (14 votes)
Faculty of Education: 1% (1 vote)
Faculty of Management Sciences: 17% (9 votes)
Faculty of Social Sciences: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2016/2017 Admission Updates And Assistance / Futo 2015/2016 Admission Updates / University Of Abuja(uniabuja) 2015/2016 News Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
na dis kyn tym u go c guys wey neva gt admisn dae go church. sme go even pay tithhe lollllllzzzzz
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by blackdream: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Azboy34: All i know is our names is already on d list. I dont know anybody in Uniabuja, but i know God nd i know my God is greater dan even d Vc, senior lecturers n staffs in Uniabuja. The God we serve is a God of signs nd wonders. He will perform is signs nd wonders in our life. I know i will give a testimony on dis thread nd so shall be for everybody. I will sing a new song by God grace. I advice all aspirants to embrace dis kind of faith cus dis will ease their worries nd tensions. I luv u all, gud to see u all in Uniabuja.
You are mouthed bro!! May God grant you and other aspirants their heart desires as you have requested in Jesus name...Amen!!! we love you and hope to see you in uniabuja too..thanks for the post,its really easing the tensions and pressures

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by andieshinigami: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
ooh, i have a information for our education, the right place if all of you want to carry and find place of scripsi ( [url="http://seomurahterbaik..com/2013/04/Tempat-Cari-Tugas-Makalah-Sekolah.html"]Tempat Cari Tugas Maalah Sekolah[/url] in my language,red) then appear a site which supply that with a free lenace..
cheesy grin
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
it is well
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
thanks 4ur information. But we dnt nid it now...
All what we need is d LIST...

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 12:15am On Apr 08, 2013
i wish my Guy valentino success in his exams nd all Uniabuja 200 level students. May u all come out in flying colours in d name of Allah(amin suma amin). We wish to join u guys soon by God grace. One luv! I luv u all,,,,uniabuja loading.......................................................................

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Empex(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hello good people of this thread, I have, once in a while check for updates on the thread to know what is happening. I would like to salute your patience so far in waiting for this belated list, I pray that when it is finally released, all those who have looked forward to it will have recourse to smile back to God with thanksgiving.
On a serious note, and this is my own opinion, I think the action of the school in regards to admission list and the insouciance it has displayed so far to this end is soulless and borderline inhuman. This is betoken of how management of the school run things as if it were a one man business. It is unfortunate, the series of chaos that had besetted our great institution last year has led to the depredation of every aspect of campus life. One would have wondered why the school did not employ sagacity to ensure that accreditation palaver that beleaguered our school last year was not cordoned off so that other aspects of academic routine would not be overly dysfunctioned. I don't see anything wrong with the school releasing 1st, 2nd & 3rd list at this time, since academic activity has being bedridden for over 5 months.
Haba! Fellow applicants like you all who by the way sat for the same UTME as all of you are writing their 1st semester exams, that is if they are not on vacation already. The Ayatollah of our school should please do something fast to assuage the undue stress you all are passing through. Now we have another UTME right around the corner and those who applied for last year's own are yet but applicants. Obviously these lot of students will approach this year's UTME with desultory disposition.
Friends, I will like to encourage you all not to despair as all hope is not lost. It is better late than never, for as many of you who still seek for admission, my prayer is that you will all receive it. By God's grace, you all will meet us here in Gwags or P site. Patience they say, is a virtue. I hope you all would have learnt an important virtue that would impart positively on your character.
All the best, and my prayers are for all of you.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 4:06am On Apr 09, 2013
@Empex thank alot, we really appreciate ur effort for d post. May God bless nd reward u abundantly. All we av to do is to be patience nd prayerful. I know one day d list will be pasted nd we shall be admitted by God grace.Gud morning everybody, hw was ur nyt?
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by francisNewton(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2013
guys lets be patient after all we av been calm from august till now y nt just do same 4 dis few weeks remaining for d list to b pasted. let stop critisizing d skool as for me d deserve some cheers its not as u tink ok n for d list ma uncle called a prof dere n e said MAY B after d exams xo lets be patience c ya at skool
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by legacy1: 4:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hello to all Uniabuja aspirants!
To those who already are seeking admission in the school with one means (result) or the other, best wishes. However, are a Jambite or direct entry candidate, aspiring to gain admission into Uniabuja or any university as a matter of fact? Then you need to consider increasing your chances with a backup plan.
follow this blog: www.directentryprogramm.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Iphiedazzle: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
I av taya mehn! Bt i go stil dhe wait sha... U knw wat dey say abt wen sumtin u wnt so much is at d brink, u jst get unbearably impatient, well, dats wats hapnin nw. Bt we cool aint we? cool
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Benedict2406: 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gritin to everibodi here, fear not, we 've no reason to doubt 4 we 're optimistic, I kw soon sth gud 'll apen so we nt 2 despair all wth is sure is that either dey lik it or nt before dis month run out it must be pasted... God is in control soon Abuja will be activated, stay cool...
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Wittywizard(m): 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
NUC To Shut Down
Varsities Without
Governing Councils...
The National Universities
Commission on Tuesday
advised state universities
to constitute their
governing councils or risk
the hammer of the commission.
The NUC Executive
Secretary, Prof. Julius
Okojie, gave the warning
in Abuja at the
inauguration of the Governing Councils for 21
federal universities .
Describing the situation as
unhealthy for the
university education,
Okojie stressed that no university can operate
properly without a
governing council, which,
performs oversight
functions.
He bemoaned a situation where state governors act
as the councils for the
states university “where
they sit in government
house and award
contracts as well as appoint vice chancellors”.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Wht ar uniabuja student goin 2 do in serob legacy hotels
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2013
Hello peeps thanks for d info av been receiving bt pls I wnt to know hw I can get jamb SCRATCH CARD to print ORIGINAL RESULT am in abuja, and pls guys add me on 2go: adewaleola, what's app: 08034748966, bbm: 21AFD5F0 for uniabuja info hope all our expectations cum true thanks..........
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by seth002(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
its a nice tin to be among dis uniabuja forum coz it gives hope to d aspirant of d skul. if not becoz of dis forum many aspirant would ve givin up on uniabuja admision coz d way of d skul is not clear nd certain. even though pple bring wrong info here i stil accept bcoz it gives me hope, kudos to those dat keep d forum alive witout mentioning names coz dey knw their self already....we hope nd pray dat d list should come out d soonest coz even patians ve its limitations. let keep d info coming..see u guyz in skul wen d list wil be out.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pls guys is it tru dat nt all d name dat appear on jamb will appear on d skul list pls I need fast answer
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Pls guys, hw true is it dat jamb wa postp til march 18? Urgent reply wil b highly welcom
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Goddon32(m): 5:50am On Apr 11, 2013
walle1899: Pls guys is it tru dat nt all d name dat appear on jamb will appear on d skul list pls I need fast answer
al d names on jamb sit wil appear on d schul list, just mak sure u hv ur admission later 4rom jamb
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by walle1899(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2013
Ok thanks
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by gameplan1(m): 9:09am On Apr 11, 2013
Goddon32: Pls guys, hw true is it dat jamb wa postp til march 18? Urgent reply win b highly welcom
vry tru...jamb sent me an email.dey didn't specify d date..dey said 18-30
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by bsquare18(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2013
Pls any latest news on d registration nd resumption
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Sheanoel(m): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2013
wat me i hrd z dat its cbt (computer based test). dat ws postpond o 2 nxt mnth
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by buccal(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Sheanoel: wat me i hrd z dat its cbt (computer based test). dat ws postpond o 2 nxt mnth
paper nd pencil based test aint postponed oo stil holdn on 27th of dz mnth bt heard d Cbt is bin postponed
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by mrpresido3: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2013
Xup my pple, long time u pple hv not seen my post. All is well sha, is jst dat ntin new to post. U guys shld b expecting d list by next, dat is if dere is no break. because rumors is going around in d sch dat dey want to go 4 break after d exam. Whch means if dey ar rily going 4 d break d list can't b out next week, it will den b during d break dat is b4 sch resume bck again. U can all count on me because am steady in gwagwalada now. See u all soon.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Azboy34(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2013
mrpresido3: Xup my pple, long time u pple hv not seen my post. All is well sha, is jst dat ntin new to post. U guys shld b expecting d list by next, dat is if dere is no break. because rumors is going around in d sch dat dey want to go 4 break after d exam. Whch means if dey ar rily going 4 d break d list can't b out next week, it will den b during d break dat is b4 sch resume bck again. U can all count on me because am steady in gwagwalada now. See u all soon.
yeah, my honourable. U are too gbaski, o le enu gan. I pray there shud be no break again o cus we are tired of stayn@home. I think next on d agenda shud be our admin list. d list will be out next week by God grace. Thumb up!@presido.
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tryxe: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
Admission list next week,,,yeah after d exam d students are too go, 1-2 week dats d period dat we will be doing our reg,,,, for dose far start making arrangement on where uu would stay cos I advice uu should check d list ur self , 200L to finsh examz dis weekend 100L begins next week,,, we thank God everything is going as he planed,, cheer up********
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Dfinex1: 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2013
Requirement 4d screenin,12 passport, original o level nd jamb,ur date of birth certificate,certificate of ur local gvt,nd leta of unda taken of gud bhaviour 4rm parent, nd above all sch feeeee,so make sure u hv all dis ready,so gud luck guys
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by seth002(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
dis is realy gud news......lets keep our cross
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Swaycater(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
My hand is shaking as am reading these updates, Kai!!! tension 4much Jor :DMy hand is shaking as am reading these updates, Kai!!! tension 4much Jor
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by Jideyuny(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rumors all around...sum said reg wil hold on d 22nd...sum said may 6th...sum even said d sku wil nt admit any candidate....am dying of RUMORZ....bt i love all dis rumors cuz it kip d thread BURNING....c yu all soon....
Re: University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates by tunde240(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (261) (Reply)

2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local) / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.