Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,508 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season (1057 Views)

Which Of Last Season's Top 4 Premier League Team Has The Toughest Start? / Top 5 Soccer Players in Europe Last Season (2004/2005) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by lordimpaq(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2006
Sorry to say this, but isn't this what was happening to liverpool last season, when they were performing woefully in the premiership and doin well in the champions league, and consequently winning the champions league,

on the road to winning the champions league, they beat an italian team(juve) in the quarter final beating them at home before drawing them in delle alpi,

well i feel the same too for the gunners, the gunners are managing to perform in the premiership though they've gained their form back, and we have not lost a match in the champions league this season leaving ajax, juve and the rest on the gunned down list,

well it all depends on this guy below, he's d man, and everyone knows it, anyone who disagrees should jump into the sea,

Re: Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by lordimpaq(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2006
Friends for life, friends for eva

Re: Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by Priscila(f): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2006
That man in the photo is the King I mean " His majesty"  King Henry  the pitch Navigator and let everyone honour and salute! All! swallow your pride and pay your tributes to this wonderful man.

I saw rain in Liverpool when they played Birmigham. It was a ridiculous 7-0 rout and its good for they are somewhere on top. But Crouch really overcelebrated till he was about to be red carded. I understand the joy because they had had a 3 month goal drought.

But that on the photo is Vieira saluting  King Henry now!
Re: Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by nightrider: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2006
prisclla

i'm really enjoyin you in this forum. grin grin grin
like kola too, i haven't heard anything from him for some time
Re: Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by Priscila(f): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2006
@ nightrider
Thank you
Many  people on this forum! I've turned out to be a threat to them. That won't prevent me from crowning the King. Gunners for life.

(Field Marshal - King Henry! conqeuerer of England soccer empire!)

By the way, no team should feel ashamed losing to the team of a calibre of Arsenal.
It's very normal and it happens to everyone!
Re: Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by lordimpaq(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2006
for once i can agree with priscilia,
Re: Arsenal's Turn To Be Liverpool Last Season by Priscila(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2006
Lordimpaq!
that's how friends meet. I mean friends who are initially baptised by fire really keep friendship.
It will last forever. Ok!

(1) (Reply)

Dream Team Iv Begins Olympic Preparations With A Bang! / I Am Suffering From World Cup Fever, Only The Super Eagles Can Cure Me! / Richard Kingston - I Was Bribed To Betray Ghana In 2006 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.