Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,218 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... (1000 Views)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Do U Need A House Or Landed Property In Edo State? / Spend Half That Cost on Building Your House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by olushowunm(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2012
Are you building your house or you are thinking of building one, then we can be your best bet, we can help you negotiate with your contractors and save you up to 20-30 % on your cost, also we have dedicate artisans who can deliver the quality you want at the right price....

We also have Hydraform brick construction service, which can save you upto 40-50% on your cost of building overall and offer diverse advantage....
Please you can contact me for further information on 08098434537 or 08157361680. Thanks
Re: Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by olushowunm(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2012
we are waiting!
Re: Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by dgitrader(m): 6:49am On Mar 23, 2013
More details pls
Re: Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by olushowunm(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2013
Well, it depends on the details you want! Call me up lets discuss, but i have good artisans who will deliver top of the world job.

For Hydraform constructions, we will achieve savings on the building through the following:
1. No mortar needed as we use interlocking bricks
2. No plastering as the bricks have good surface finish like the one you see in UK'S homes
3. No need of painting as the Brick already have laterite color as paint.
4. We can build a house in 3days if the materials are down and no need for unnecessary costs.

I believe this should help! Thanks.
Re: Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by All4good: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
ARE YOU PLANNING TO USE GYPSUM BOARDS OR ACOUSTIC CEILINGS? THEN YOU NEED THIS....

ANCO Fire/Insulation Blanket

Applications
TextraFINE® System 9000 can be used in a wide variety of applications. Supplied in rolls, it is used as a resilient insulation in a wide variety of tanks and vessels operating from temperatures as high as 450°F to cryogenic. Anco TextraFINE® System 9000 has been used throughout the world in the construction of double wall LNG, LPG, Nitrogen etc… tanks as a key component in the compaction control, expansion/contraction joints system as well as deck insulation and other general requirements.

INDUSTRIAL INSULATION; EXPANSION JOINTS; BUILDING INSULATION; FIRE PROTECTION AND ACOUSTIC CEILINGS

Performance
Anco TextraFINE® System 9000 is available in a number of thickness density combinations as required by the customer's specific needs. However, nominal density is 1.0 lbs/cu. ft. (16 kg/m3) thickness from 2 in. (50mm) to 6 in. (152mm). TextraFINE® 9000 has low thermal conductivity common to fibrous glass insulation and in addition is very easy to work with producing very little dust. It is easy to cut and fabricate. Because of its superior mechanical properties it withstands handling during installation and resists damage due to foot traffic. As a result of its exceptional resilience Anco TextraFINE® System 9000 provides additional benefits in transportation cost. Due to its' complete recovery following compression, rolled material can be greatly reduced in bulk, saving up to 1/3 in transportation volume and cost.

Contact Us:

Re: Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
olushowunm:
Well, it depends on the details you want! Call me up lets discuss, but i have good artisans who will deliver top of the world job.

For Hydraform constructions, we will achieve savings on the building through the following:
1. No mortar needed as we use interlocking bricks
2. No plastering as the bricks have good surface finish like the one you see in UK'S homes
3. No need of painting as the Brick already have laterite color as paint.
4. We can build a house in 3days if the materials are down and no need for unnecessary costs.

I believe this should help! Thanks.

I will love to contact you concerning this, can you send me a blank email so i can contact you.
If possible, with your phone number. tolaaries@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Are You Building Your House Or You Are Thinking Of..... by bvc(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ready to paint your building?
- Get a free quotation that is proven to reduce cost
- Select from a variety of local and foreign paint products
- Locate certified painters around you for that impeccable finishing
- Get discounts for all paint purchases, just request for a coupon code.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLNIgdTMRMM

www.expertpaintadvice.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

A 6 Bedrrom At Gemade Estate Phase 2 With C Of O N16m / Get Your Fitted Wardrobes Now! / Fully Detached 5 Bedroom + 2 Bdrm Bq On 500sqm @ Discovery Gardens, Lekki, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.