Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking (15509 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed / 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by eric1960: 11:49pm On May 21, 2012
Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has announced quitting her smoking habit. The actress made this announcement yesterday on a popular social micro-blogging site, Twitter.

Tonto has reportedly been battling with her smoking habit after she rose to fame in 2006 after, where she was a runner-up at The Next Movie Star TV reality show.

She tweeted on twitter yesterday morning; “I ve good news 4those who wizh mii well **hehehehheheehehehe, itz a silly gud newz but ya’ll goin 2love diz**#Poko# I QUIT SMOKING **#Puppyface#”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/05/22/ive-quit-smoking-tonto-dikeh/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=ive-quit-smoking-tonto-dikeh

That is what the actress said on twitter today. Do you guys believe her?

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by sq1(f): 2:42pm On May 22, 2012
Why you come dey tell us Should we start runnin or what With al the pressin issues around see wat u postin. Sori to say it's a very dumb post.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by lacasa: 2:43pm On May 22, 2012
It seems more & more useless threads make the front page this days. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by saviola24: 2:45pm On May 22, 2012
Which of dem did she quit smoking, Cigarette, Marijuana or Skunk? grin

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Tunjman(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2012
and what is my business with that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 22, 2012
How about kpoli? Is she still doing that?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by princeonx: 2:50pm On May 22, 2012
Who is she?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by gidig(m): 2:53pm On May 22, 2012
who is she?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 22, 2012
who is toto dikeh? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by cyril83(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2012
Useless gal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by BabaEleko(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2012
I too like her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by johnstar(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2012
WTF.... Watn consign us na, mtcheew, make we cum go kill cow say mumu toto nd dike (tonto dike) quit smoking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Yinkay: 3:05pm On May 22, 2012
Good for her lungs grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by sexyglow(f): 3:06pm On May 22, 2012
Good news.Praise the lord somebody.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 22, 2012
Who cares?undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Kuulnomsy(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2012
otooro: who is toto dikeh? undecided

The most powerful priestess in Okija shrine cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by richy5(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2012
U nid a Hot slap @op
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On May 22, 2012
lacasa: It seems more & more useless threads make the front page this days. angry

Lol . . .
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Ossaifamous(m): 3:11pm On May 22, 2012
more stupid topics makes front page cause of our criticism
ignore the thread and see hw it will survive ... thank you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by MrOldskoolJP(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2012
and so wat bitch? u stop smokin wat abt random tatooing? fuckin around? doin drugs? sniffin cocaine? fightin n causin problems...abeg make i hear word joor!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by sadyeek(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2012
[size=16pt]someone please tell me how this made the front page [/size]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by humblebee: 3:24pm On May 22, 2012
who cares... some moderators needs to be moderated.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by yorke1: 3:29pm On May 22, 2012
Does that change the current price of petrol?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 22, 2012
This girl does not know what she is doing, maybe when she's 40 and no husband, she will quit misbehaving and running her mouth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Gorgeousmicho79(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2012
sexy glow: Good news.Praise the lord somebody.
Why u de praise the lord if u get church, pple 4 patronise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by strangest(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2012
Her Benin boyfriend don dump her, she is now looking for an IGBO boy to marry.. sorry, you hear?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by LoverHater: 3:41pm On May 22, 2012
---
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 22, 2012
lacasa: It seems more & more useless threads make the front page this days. angry

Thats what happens when u employ the wrong ppl whose names look like chemical formulae

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Jyde89: 3:44pm On May 22, 2012
Mcheeeeew,na she dey inside 500 naira note!nxt pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 22, 2012
WTF? Who cares if she quits to dey barz. She no fit liv dat tin,wit her big Lips!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by ZUBY77(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2012
And i am supposed to waste my money commenting on this because ? Did she tell us when she started? Biatch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joke Jigan Denies Breakup With Olawale Osato Jegunmah / Omoni Oboli Celebrates Mothers' Day With Throwback Photo Of Her Boys / Some Pictures From 'The Return Of Jenifa' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.