Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking (15501 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Tonto Dikeh Says People Call Her Controversial Coz Most Africans Are Not Exposed / 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Jenticles(f): 4:07pm On May 22, 2012
Bold step Tonto keep it up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by anytaij: 4:16pm On May 22, 2012
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA YOU GUYS WONT KILL ME NA SO UNA HATE THIS BABE SHUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by koolJ1(f): 4:16pm On May 22, 2012
WOW! News! The next news will most likely be 'tonto dike quits farting' or some bloody actress finally decided to put her life in order and it becomes breaking news! Arranticus Nonsensicus!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by velo10: 4:18pm On May 22, 2012
And how does this affect me? Everybody and their life to live abeg
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by achi4u(m): 4:20pm On May 22, 2012
tongue[email][/email]what of mouth action? undecidedwhat of mouth action?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Eazeee(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2012
dis nonsense on front page? *Looks @ d thread again, smh & walks away 4rom nairaland disapointed*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by buragidi(m): 4:29pm On May 22, 2012
Baba_Eleko: If only i can Tony Montana this girl punannyyyy. I too like her.
. Na wa 4 u ooo. U wan contact std?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by ibrobell(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2012
ZUBY77: And i am supposed to waste my money commenting on this because ? Did she tell us when she started? Biatch
Abi o. Imagine her saying it as if she is doing us a favour.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by daprofo: 4:46pm On May 22, 2012
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by bcomputer101: 4:59pm On May 22, 2012
@OP, u re so jobless with this post..... pls try and let us know wen she quits sexing........... jobless man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 22, 2012
And so?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by calabaman(m): 5:04pm On May 22, 2012
Tunjman: and what is my business with that?
i taya oo my broda. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Adeolawills: 5:29pm On May 22, 2012
s.q:
Why you come dey tell us Should we start runnin or what With al the pressin issues around see wat u postin. Sori to say it's a very dumb post.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by dasparrow: 5:47pm On May 22, 2012
@Post

Well, that's good that she quit smoking. Smoking is bad for our health.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by agiboma(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2012
lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Rastamann: 5:52pm On May 22, 2012
It is her life! If she likes she can smoke herself to death. Nairaland should avoid this kind of posts.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by iykedonp: 5:54pm On May 22, 2012
Not necessary. She has her own life to live. Who cares.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by slyopez(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2012
How does that change the price of Garri in the market? Nonsense
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by slyopez(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2012
OP dont forget to inform us when she stop bleeping Wizkid and Politicians....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by echobee(f): 7:06pm On May 22, 2012
wetin come concern us
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Martini101(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2012
Just like the Nigerian Government. Implementation is the main thing. If she does, Good 4 her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by GATomcruise: 7:24pm On May 22, 2012
)))))))ooooooo God am so happy for her life.i so much luv her way of doing things.model of dressing de way she speak broking.i l cherish her pige english.. Abi u don get person for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by malc619(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2012
She stopped smoking "igbo" and then handed all the leftovers to the Moderators of NL...
Does that explain how some dumb posts get to the front page...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by StellaBella(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2012
Why all the hatred nigerian citizens.. It is hard to quit smoking. She is a girl who no wan pretend. I like her for that. It is not easy to be a celeb. Give her a break. The girl fine. If I be lesbian, I for sample am. But I nor mind 3 way with my bobo. Tonto holla.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Butoneday2(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2012
Why quitting, u fo continue?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2012
plzzzzzzzzzz who is this jobless person that made this post.............ok should we now buy cow or bull for her and celebrate like she won champions league............ undecided useless post angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by cyril83(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2012
Stella_Bella: Why all the hatred nigerian citizens.. It is hard to quit smoking. She is a girl who no wan pretend. I like her for that. It is not easy to be a celeb. Give her a break. The girl fine. If I be lesbian, I for sample am. But I nor mind 3 way with my bobo. Tonto holla.
I be her broda, u fit sample me na
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by missagbaa(f): 9:06pm On May 22, 2012
Mtchewwwwwwwwww,she never see better achievement tweet about,its just dat she has quit smoking,that's †☺ tell Ɣ☺ΰ‎​​ Ђδω silly aπϑ shallow minded she Iڪ,maybe her edo boyfriend abi fiancee has started poke nosing,ewu hausa like her
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by sunkoye: 9:14pm On May 22, 2012
angry how does dat reduce the price of garri for market. odeh mitschew....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking by nk(f): 9:34pm On May 22, 2012
And so? Mtchews!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Drums Support For Precious Chikwendu Over Custody Of Kids / Pictures Of Huxtable Family(cosby Show) Then And Now. . . . . / Joke Jigan Denies Breakup With Olawale Osato Jegunmah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.