Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1771298 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (922) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 8:05am On Dec 20, 2015
stevetop:
People, must I have paid my school tuition fees before applying for study permit? Who can tell me about Bloemfontein- will be studying for a PhD at University of the Freestate.
Free is fine and cool majority white and coloured !Have two friends there .You don't need to pay fees before applying for visa .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by yansky(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
stevetop:
People, must I have paid my school tuition fees before applying for study permit? Who can tell me about Bloemfontein- will be studying for a PhD at University of the Freestate.

I school in Bloemfontein. It's a really nice school to attend
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
I am apply for a student visa , House please help ... I want to know the amount of funds that my sponsor need to have in the account .. and if the balance is really necessary
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by amenamen1010: 1:13am On Dec 21, 2015
aspenjnr:
they will be on break starting from monday till jan 4
Hello please when will embassy close in Lagos. Am suppose to travel to Lagos today - Monday to apply for repartition fees refund against throw Tuesday the 22nd. Thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 2:25am On Dec 21, 2015
amenamen1010:

Hello please when will embassy close in Lagos. Am suppose to travel to Lagos today - Monday to apply for repartition fees refund against throw Tuesday the 22nd. Thanks
bro actually am sure they will have been on break by now but u can still confirm
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by amenamen1010: 7:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks . I have no way to confirm that's the problem. No information on the Internet. I have bought tickets for myself and 2 children from abuja to travel today to spend night in Lagos and go to embassy Tuesday before 11am. Will be a shame if all that goes to waste and also have to stay in a hotel. If I can get confirmed information of opened or closed I can change ticket to next year to limit cost. Please if u know any insider that will be appreciated!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 8:41am On Dec 21, 2015
amenamen1010:
Thanks . I have no way to confirm that's the problem. No information on the Internet. I have bought tickets for myself and 2 children from abuja to travel today to spend night in Lagos and go to embassy Tuesday before 11am. Will be a shame if all that goes to waste and also have to stay in a hotel. If I can get confirmed information of opened or closed I can change ticket to next year to limit cost. Please if u know any insider that will be appreciated!
bro suspend everything till next year dont waste money
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by moneyhungry(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2015
Someone mentioned that BTA has been suspended as part of the regulation to prevent naira from further inflation against the dollar.
How true is that?.
Can anyone who entered SA recently confirm this please.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by amenamen1010: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
aspenjnr:
bro suspend everything till next year dont waste money
Thanks will change tickets.....
An agent confirmed they have closed too.
God bless
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello. It sounds a little bit funny though. Does the Embassy truly verify account statement submitted to them? I think banks do not disclose ones account details to another person, even if d person is your blood. This is bcs I want to use same account I used for my visa for my wife and kids in quick succession. Can this work please house?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2015
@just2okworld please I don't reply to emails I saw your PMs, I don't respond to nairaland messages if u want me to do anything pls say it here
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 12:40am On Dec 22, 2015
meagainstdem:
Hello. It sounds a little bit funny though. Does the Embassy truly verify account statement submitted to them? I think banks do not disclose ones account details to another person, even if d person is your blood. This is bcs I want to use same account I used for my visa for my wife and kids in quick succession. Can this work please house?
I can say with all confidence that they do confirm but not all the time. Have worked in a bank before in Nigeria and internal control do get mails from embassies asking for the authenticity of bank statements. The embassies scans the statements to IC of the bank and IC replies if its authentic "this is a true reflection of Mr. So so's account as at so so date", that's all the bank will never disclose the current balance. Their response will only be based on the statements sent to them. It takes less than 10 mins to confirm. But a lot of embassy staff are lazy so they might skip it. But, yes they confirm
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 1:01am On Dec 22, 2015
Its only the US embassy that has a different way of confirming if they decide to confirm, they use the signature book. That's why a real bank statemeny will have beside its signature the page no. Of the signatory. Its normally written pg. 1 or pg. 2 or whatever page number the signatory is on the signature book
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 1:02am On Dec 22, 2015
just2okworld:

Ignore it please cry
Ignore it please
Ok cool
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by deer12345: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2015
Hi everyone, please who has gained admission to pretoria recently? I applied online for a PhD over 2 months now and still no respponse.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by shorinmade1983(m): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
how much is the latest airfare from lagos to durban?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2015
deer12345:
Hi everyone, please who has gained admission to pretoria recently? I applied online for a PhD over 2 months now and still no respponse.
contact the dean or postgraduate officer of the school(course)applied for .
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by samtol4(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
shorinmade1983:
how much is the latest airfare from lagos to durban?
fluctuating depending on days mind you this is festive period however between 135k to 150k
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by emma2ways(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
Hello guys .
Want to ask if it possible to travel with study permit that left with just 4 days left to expire? ??
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by vozkini(m): 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
be assured embassies verifies statements of account. when you request for statement from your bank and submit to the embassy, they are at their discretion decides either to send it back to the bank or scan to the bank head office to verify if actually exact transaction made in the documents you submitted are same with the one they have in their system. but banks wont disclose any further information more than you have disclosed to the embassy. i hope this helps

meagainstdem:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lucky4real28(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2015
meagainstdem:
I am not sure but as for South Africa, they don't verify, I ve seen people submit fake account statement and still got visa..ask any agent, they will confirm...but I think they keep records of which every application
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 2:32am On Dec 24, 2015
Lucky4real28:
I am not sure but as for South Africa, they don't verify, I ve seen people submit fake account statement and still got visa..ask any agent, they will confirm...but I think they keep records of which every application
am very sure they do verify in lagos it happen to me which my passport was stamped with red stamp so please dont even try it but dont know about abuja

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 6:20am On Dec 24, 2015
Thanks all. Why I'm particularly interested in knowing is that after january 4 of submitting my visa application, I would want to pay our (mine&my wife) school fees running to about 800K out of acc. balance of around 1.5m. Same week,she would want to submit her own visa application. Though I work in a federal parastatal with a regular monthly flow of salary. She too works in one of d states that owe workers like mad! I'm avoiding us submitting d application same time bcs everyone has advised I do mine first while hers follows afterwards. Your views gurus.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2015
good idea...yours first...then hers...or vice versa so they wont have to be processing same ac for 2 people simultaneously.... though am not a guru

meagainstdem:
Thanks all. Why I'm particularly interested in knowing is that after january 4 of submitting my visa application, I would want to pay our (mine&my wife) school fees running to about 800K out of acc. balance of around 1.5m. Same week,she would want to submit her own visa application. Though I work in a federal parastatal with a regular monthly flow of salary. She too works in one of d states that owe workers like mad! I'm avoiding us submitting d application same time bcs everyone has advised I do mine first while hers follows afterwards. Your views gurus.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2015
Jazzlite:
good idea...yours first...then hers...or vice versa so they wont have to be processing same ac for 2 people simultaneously.... though am not a guru

i think it sounds better just make sure its for weeks vacation u want to spend atleast the balance can still cover week vacation though other people will share more light
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 7:46am On Dec 24, 2015
Please I hope no one is promoting the use of fake bank statements on this forum. If you do and you are caught you could get a life ban. And also a criminal case could be opened against you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2015
staggerlee:
Please I hope no one is promoting the use of fake bank statements on this forum. If you do and you are caught you could get a life ban. And also a criminal case could be opened against you
bro can i ask what about who got refusal of fraud and fraudulent documentation letter back then in 2013 and passport stamped has he been banned for life

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (922) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.