Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,617 members, 7,878,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:48 AM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1771259 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (922) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2015
Lucky4real28:
I am not sure but as for South Africa, they don't verify, I ve seen people submit fake account statement and still got visa..ask any agent, they will confirm...but I think they keep records of which every application

Please don't share or encourage such idea here it will not be allowed.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2015
Just as I said in the previous post, we are both gainfully employed and so there is no basis for any form of forgery except d popular NRCs follow that person come from village. I also join in campaigning against forged documents irrespective of whether d embassy verifies or not, so that our image that is always questionable in d international scene will be redeemed. God bless us all.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2015
its life... it means you have been flagged, a couple...wife South African and husband a Nigerian had similar issues..... the man had been flagged while in SA, so they came to Nigeria or he was deported or something. But when he tried reapplying for SA visa with his new passport accompanied by the wife... He was firmly denied that he's been flagged... Hence he can NEVER be granted SA visa... when the wife protested, she was told they can also live as a couple in Nigeria too.... Pls don't get blacklisted with the e passport.
aspenjnr:
bro can i ask what about who got refusal of fraud and fraudulent documentation letter back then in 2013 and passport stamped has he been banned for life
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Jazzlite:
its life... it means you have been flagged, a couple...wife South African and husband a Nigerian had similar issues..... the man had been flagged while in SA, so they came to Nigeria or he was deported or something. But when he tried reapplying for SA visa with his new passport accompanied by the wife... He was firmly denied that he's been flagged... Hence he can NEVER be granted SA visa... when the wife protested, she was told they can also live as a couple in Nigeria too.... Pls don't get blacklisted with the e passport.
do u mean i cant get SA visa again even applying with real documents
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Shine1177: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2015
[quote author=bet9ja post=41109955]

950 Rands[/quot CXe]
@ just2okworld

First document is R950 while subsequent documents cost R520 each. For example, if you are coming to study for Phd. Your first certificate is WAEC, 2nd: BSc, 3rd: Master degree. SAQA now charge in this manner: WAEC = R950, BSc =R520, MSc= R520. To reduce the cost you may submit only BSc & MSc i.e R950 + R520. They have turn it to a venture now. I evaluated my three certificate for R699 in 2014. Check their website for more information also, you can get instant answer to your questions on their Facebook page. You will see their Facebook page link on their website, please make sure you get the Facebook page link from their website and not from another source.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2015
Please what is the exchange rate of South African Rand (ZAR) to Naira
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello House , i asked a question about how much my sponsor need to have in his account to enable me secure a study visa for South africa .. Need answers ASAP
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by naruto02(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2015
Hello... Which specific document is proof of residence because I live in a rented apartment and any other bill goes under the name of the owner of the apartment. So please what kind of documents should be the proof of residence
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elume2020(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2015
Season Greetings my people...one love
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 4:50am On Dec 25, 2015
IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FLAGGED Y NOT?

aspenjnr:
do u mean i cant get SA visa again even applying with real documents
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2015
merry christmas !!!

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2015
Jazzlite:

well bro can u tell me how do i know if i have been flag cause i was stamped and issued a letter fir fraud and fraudulent document's but thinking of reaaplying in jan
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2015
what did you do after you received the letter? Did you ask questions about any possible remedy?

aspenjnr:
well bro can u tell me how do i know if i have been flag cause i was stamped and issued a letter fir fraud and fraudulent document's but thinking of reaaplying in jan
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2015
Jazzlite:
what did you do after you received the letter? Did you ask questions about any possible remedy?

never ask any question how do i do that but the letter stated reason for your denial is fraud and fraudlent documentation and on the the pass just visa applied for
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2015
No.

aspenjnr:
never ask any question how do i do that but the letter stated reason for your denial is fraud and fraudlent documentation and on the the pass just visa applied for
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by elijah101(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2015
Hello House , i asked a question about how much my sponsor need to have in his account to enable me secure a study visa for South africa .. Need answers ASAP [/quote]
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
Jazzlite:
how do i know not been flag
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 1:49am On Dec 26, 2015
Hello house, compliments of the season...please I have a question, I hv been scheduled for one day professional exam in south Africa...am confused which short term visa category this falls under....study visa? Please ur expert advice will b highly appreciated...Thank you
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by staggerlee: 5:16am On Dec 26, 2015
xtonuns:
Hello house, compliments of the season...please I have a question, I hv been scheduled for one day professional exam in south Africa...am confused which short term visa category this falls under....study visa? Please ur expert advice will b highly appreciated...Thank you

Visitor's visa
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 9:24am On Dec 26, 2015
YOU SHOULD BE TOLD IF YOU ASK

aspenjnr:
how do i know not been flag
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2015
staggerlee:

Visitor's visa

Thank you @ staggerlee
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2015
naruto02:
Please what is the exchange rate of South African Rand (ZAR) to Naira

Approx: N19
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
staggerlee:

Visitor's visa
Please what is the type of One day professional Exam you apply to do?
Your prompt respond will surely be appreciate...
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2015
xtonuns:
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Amucha: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2015
I am a recipient of Commonwealth scholarship for masters program in University of Capetown South Africa. I applied for South African Study permit since 9th of November 2015. The South African High commission in Abuja recently told me that the study permit will be ready towards the end of January 2016 while the School is insisting that I must be in South Africa on the 8th of January 2016 or forget coming. The school is to administer this scholarship including my flight tickets. please what should I do?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
@Amucha, I think u need to get in touch with d relevant authorities in d uni. Informing them why u will be coming late. Especially your department(HOD and Supervisor),faculty, IAPO and if applicable,hostel. I should be in UCT by same date too but yet to process my visa. Best of Luck.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by meagainstdem: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2015
By the way,following d costly mistake of submitting study visa to vsf last week, I dnt want to leave anytn to chance again when I go to d embassy in january. I have these questions: I have d application form for visa to temporarily sojourn in d republic tagged DHA-1738 consisting of 20 pages. Is this d study visa form and are all d 20 pages to be submitted? Item 6 of d form has maintenance /Deportation section. Under it are available funds and valid return or onward ticket no section. Please what do these mean? Finally, has anybody used ATM cards for school fees payment? Is it possible and realisable? Thanks as I get answers to these burning questions.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by aspenjnr: 3:09am On Dec 27, 2015
Jazzlite:
YOU SHOULD BE TOLD IF YOU ASK

so bro who am i going to ask now if i want to ask i will like to ask in jan this year before submitting new application next year
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by xtonuns(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2015
Xeedorf:

@Xeedorf, it's American Board licensing exam
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Jazzlite: 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
aspenjnr:
so bro who am i going to ask now if i want to ask i will like to ask in jan this year before submitting new application next year
DouchesspunkyII ask her
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Lucky4real28(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
justwise:

Please don't share or encourage such idea here it will not be allowed.
am not encouraging such idea, just giving my thought...thanks
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Xeedorf: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
xtonuns:

@Xeedorf, it's American Board licensing exam
I have a South African Visa, but looking for a opportunity to do a something better within a week before coming back. Please house, can you suggest me what to do within the short period in SA

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (922) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.