Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,221 members, 7,981,351 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:16 PM

General South Africa Visa Enquiries - Travel (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General South Africa Visa Enquiries (1852179 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (941) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by exclusvem: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
kindly share the vfs email address

crusader6:
I emailed VfS on the 4th of October requesting to withdraw my application to get my passport back because I submitted it alongside with my documents. And I needed my passport back because my evisa was approved earlier. I just decided to use the two route to have a better chance of getting my visa.
I was sent a withdrawal form, which I did filled and returned to them via email. I did disturb them everyday with calls requesting that I needed my passport back for a business travel and I don't need the visa again. Surprisingly they returned my passport yesterday with an approved sticker visa, multiple entries.

A friend of mine went to VfS last week and cause a scene and after three days his visa was approved.

Another went to VfS on Wednesday, complaining bitterly and that same evening, his HR called to inform him that the embassy has called to confirm if he's working there, meaning they just started processing his file.

I feel VfS has a way of influencing those working at the embassy to process a particular file if they person complains/disturbs them about the delay or something.

Always try to go back to VfS and complain about your delay, or how urgent and important you need the visa, especially if you have a scholarship with an expiry date. They can reach the embassy through call or email and I feel the embassy respect them.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by crusader6(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Info.Zang@vfshelpline.com
exclusvem:
kindly share the vfs email address

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Vfs does not influence visa outcomes. It is ok to create a scene. They can escalate to the embassy. However, if you go to VFS to create a scene and expect visa approval afterwards, it will not work. I do not work for vfs but i am just speaking logic here.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by koffeed: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
hunee:
Vfs does not influence visa outcomes. It is ok to create a scene. They can escalate to the embassy. However, if you go to VFS to create a scene and expect visa approval afterwards, it will not work. I do not work for vfs but i am just speaking logic here.

Let's pause for a second and really understand what everyone is trying to say on here or at least what I believe to be the meaning of influencing an outcome with regards to the South African Embassy. I don't think they meant influence as in approval or disapproval but rather influence as in making sure your application was in deed sent to the embassy and not just sitting at VFS. I believe that is what the other members meant by influence. Often at times we get carried away with words so let me define what the other member meant by his words.

I don't think anyone used influence suggesting they have the veto power to give you a visa approval.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Africankel(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
I think the delay is largely because of backlogs occasioned by COVID-19, in addition to thorough scrutiny of documents presented by Nigerians.

In the past, I've had a visa issued within two days.

koffeed:

Thanks for bringing my attention to this. It's unfortunate though that South African visa when applied at vfs in Abuja takes such a long time, for just a normal tourist visa is just not normal and ideal. Any tourist visa for that matter shouldn't take more than three months to obtain especially if it's just a tourist visa and not for a longer stay(business visa, or permanent residency visa).

Besides audits which does prolong issuance of visas at the embassies( they normally conduct audits 4 times in a year) or being short staffed often at times I don't see why it should take such a long time to issue a tourist visa to an individual.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Africankel:
I think the delay is largely because of backlogs occasioned by COVID-19, in addition to thorough scrutiny of documents presented by Nigerians.

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by dexydidi(f): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2023
koffeed:

Yes that's expected of them to email you with that appeal process. It's useless and time consuming if you choose that route, SA evisa is yet to assign staff agents to address appeals. If you do appeal you will be met with another email that instructs you to just apply again. Personally I'd suggest you apply again perhaps with this time see if you can use your Ghana yellow card to gain a proper Nigerian yellow card since you already have the vaccines. it should be an easy switch. Although I'm baffled as to why evisa will refuse your Ghana yellow card. I say this because you applied online so it shouldn't have been refused unless they've been told to only accept yellow cards from the applicants home country which means if you are Nigerian, you should have a Nigerian yellow card and not a Ghanaian one. This will seem silly to me honestly but I wouldn't be surprised.
#

I applied physically not even online, I just feel that VFS keeps wanting people not to appeal so they can make more money
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by tannystacey: 6:57am On Oct 14, 2023
Africankel:

Lol Covid-19 after how many years? Even countries with busier immigration programs have cleared backlogs and moved on to better things..

It's a case of a few bad eggs runining things for the good ones. Lets be factual. Do we really wanna say we dont know why SA makes things extremely difficult for Nigerians applying to their country?

I've lived in SA for over 7 years. I've gotten many kinds of visa you can imagine in that time.

Visitors visa in 2016, later study visa (2016-2018), then critical skills visa (2019), then my PR in 2019.

The one thing I can tell you is that it has never been this bad. I have friends with PR and proper jobs that have been trying to bring their wives and kids here for years but keep getting denied for different reasons. Even for visit.. Rejection. Because why will a country deny your own family from being with you? Baffles me. Thats the difference with more advanced countries. They understand the significance of family support even if you are studying.

Many post docs i know left because even after phd, nothing for them.. The current immigration minister Aaron Motsoaledi has a very strong disdain for foreigners. He revoked many things the moment he got in.

Again, let me stop here because i dont wanna digress. Its a visa thread.

I'm currently trying to apply for evisa for a couple of friends & family. Its been so stressful. Lol.

But yea, anyone applying now has to have all the needed requirements. Some factors that can influence approval are you have a rich travel history, maybe even a us, uk or CA visa, you have been to SA once and you returned in record time, you are applying from a western country like US, The EU, UK, etc. Countries that obviously have more economic value than SA.. And then your bank account is good or in a stronger currency.

If you have those, take kofeeds advice and go to your nearest vfs to apply. Theres a 95% chance you'll get it.

But this evisa system? Seems to me like its already a very corrupt and unfair one.

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 9:17am On Oct 14, 2023
what dey go on for south africa and nigeria, why are they making us tire like this? everytime we want to travel to southafrica we for suffer plenty. just yesterday south africa and ghana now be visa free for both countries. this world no balance oh omo? two weeks ago they put ghana on th evisa for the 1st time nor then yesterday then change it to no visa needed for ghana to go to south africa for 90days meanwhile we nigeria dey sweat. Oh God no be all of us dey do fraud oh. some of us just want better life small for wanna family

i don tire this thing. Ghana no be better pass we oh, so why nigeria dey suffer.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2023
tannystacey:

Lol Covid-19 after how many years? Even countries with busier immigration programs have cleared backlogs and moved on to better things..

It's a case of a few bad eggs runining things for the good ones. Lets be factual. Do we really wanna say we dont know why SA makes things extremely difficult for Nigerians applying to their country?

I've lived in SA for over 7 years. I've gotten many kinds of visa you can imagine in that time.

Visitors visa in 2016, later study visa (2016-2018), then critical skills visa (2019), then my PR in 2019.

The one thing I can tell you is that it has never been this bad. I have friends with PR and proper jobs that have been trying to bring their wives and kids here for years but keep getting denied for different reasons. Even for visit.. Rejection. Because why will a country deny your own family from being with you? Baffles me. Thats the difference with more advanced countries. They understand the significance of family support even if you are studying.

Many post docs i know left because even after phd, nothing for them.. The current immigration minister Aaron Motsoaledi has a very strong disdain for foreigners. He revoked many things the moment he got in.

I'm currently trying to apply for evisa for a couple of friends & family. Its been so stressful. Lol.

But yea, anyone applying now has to have all the needed requirements. Some factors that can influence approval are you have a rich travel history, maybe even a us, uk or CA visa, you have been to SA once and you returned in record time, you are applying from a western country like US, The EU, UK, etc. Countries that obviously have more economic value than SA.. And then your bank account is good or in a stronger currency.

If you have those, take kofeeds advice and go to your nearest vfs to apply. Theres a 95% chance you'll get it.

But this evisa system? Seems to me like its already a very corrupt and unfair one.

the system no balance give we my sister, see what dem do give ghana mean while vfs dey treat us like rubbish. too many checks and balances i don tire this.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2023
tannystacey:

they should take their south africa. sake of some few bad eggs you want punish everyone. that is not fairness, every country has corruption be say we nigerians dey do am on big scale you catch stacey. this suffering be too much, one visa too we for go through all this so say we go get am aba? why south africa be heaven? dem refuse me several times for evisa i don tire but i still dey prey
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2023
Ghana Passport Holders

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2023
hunee:
Ghana Passport Holders

the wey i vex as i see this. So why not nigeria too? what is so good about ghana nigeria no fit achieve? no pun intended on my ghana people cuz me too i dey go ghana plenty. the place dey be and their people be cool pass but why only dem they get this favor? like if it wasn't for this i didn't even know ghanaians dey go south africa like that you catch.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2023
hunee:
We are all in this together and we must champion that change. I just advised the said lady to begin to plan her relocation to Nigeria. It is been 9 years of fruitless journey. I said this and i will say it again, WE MUST NOT AND STOP LIVING IN DENIAL. This particular person i am talking about has been so adarmant to leave SA inspite all these developing issues unfortunately that is the problems that come with these things. Suffering and smiling would not be our thing if we get it right, as it stands , all of us are still speaking the same language. TOTAL RESTORATION OF NIGERIA'S LOST GLORY- That is all we want.

All you said here was discussed more than 3hours on the phone. I still dont understand why so many are hell bent on remaining in SA inspite all these recent issues.
My prayer is that it does not give rise to another round of xenophobic attacks, because to be honest, the tension is high and we must accept this bitter truth to move forward.

Finally, For you all that always expect me to say everything is fine, "it is well" . Me and you know Nigeria is not well at all. The taxi council in SA has been striking for months. Many African countries are not feeling fine at all, the people must continue to talk. That is why military coups are becoming the order of the day.

I will use every opportunity to speak about the ills in the society we live and profer solutions as a concerned citizen. Nobody can coach me on sugarcoating my country. Things are not right we know, and hope for the best , Yes! but we will continue to talk about the ills just like how America talks about racial profiling and Gun violence advocacy now and then. We must continue to air our genuine and concerned opinions on issues as it affects us.

I have the uttmost respect for peoples opinions on public platforms especially if it concerns our society but just imagine a Nigeria without people like Femi Falana, The late Fela Kuti, The Matyr Erudite Human Right Activist OF Blessed Memory, Chief Gani Fawenhmi, Bamidele Aturu, David Hundeyin, Just to mention a few, we would be in total shambles by now.

Peoples active participation on national issues serves as oversight and checks and balances for the people in government. Just so you all know, I am socially inclined, so my views on issues may always not be the same or as expected however i accept everyones thought on issues for logical assessment.

Goodnight all!

this one i go disagree with u big time! Oga you see nigeria? and you dey advise someone to move back to nigeria?, be like you dey live for heaven nigeria. oga nothing better for nigeria oh or like every youth wont be suffering and trying to escape. Me i go advise you to stay in SA if you fit dey there still even if things hard small. why you think say every nigeria wey dem get money dey want go ghana or south africa. you if you think nigeria good then by all means please stay in nigeria
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Wizzzzmike: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
davidoobge:

the wey i vex as i see this. So why not nigeria too? what is so good about ghana nigeria no fit achieve? no pun intended on my ghana people cuz me too i dey go ghana plenty. the place dey be and their people be cool pass but why only dem they get this favor? like if it wasn't for this i didn't even know ghanaians dey go south africa like that you catch.

Envy go kill you lol 🤣😂. And what's so special about south Africa y'all tryna kill urself about free visa lol

2 Likes

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wizzzzmike:

Envy go kill you lol 🤣😂. And what's so special about south Africa y'all tryna kill urself about free visa lol

Oga plenty things dey that country inside oh wey my own country nigeria no get. You put all this nonsense xenophobia aside small, that one sef be certain places dem dey, no be everywhere wey as i go there i see say it dey depend on how we nigerians dey carry ourselves make the south africans give us trouble. My people be stubborn too much, these small boys oga, every building i dey stay inside for airbnb everytime trouble come the building inside like smoking weed wey we for no smoke, guess who be the person, Niger man!. Every problem we dey happen for johannesburg niger man be king pin and we dey blame south africans for giving us hard time. I vex but i dey understand them pass. the amount of hard drugs nigerian dealers dey distribute for south africa no be small business oga! We nigerians for change big time.

Every time i dey South Africa Wizzmike i make happy pass, women be fine pass. i fit dey just walk den the fresh air alone for my body dey make i dey feel good. Naah this go Lagos and go and tell me you go find environment like this. Oga i suffer for nigeria oh no be small suffering oh, so you people wey u dey this site top dey act like nigeria be some nice place u take the whole country and enjoy, me i go seek better place den establish my body. make we no forget the hardship for nigeria oh! Make we no forget kidnapping, rape and killing for nigeria be nothing oh, we dey act like nigeria be america of africa. The opportunities at south africa alone dey make i dey envy dem all the time be say we nigerians always dey spoil every place we dey go which dey pain me pass because some of us like myself we be hardworkers you sabi catch?
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
dexydidi:

My visa was denied for this reason.

However my yellow fever card does not even originate from nigeria but was issued in ghana. I am completely exhausted about this.

I sent them an email. What you all reckon I do?

Plus what does the last 10 days means? I mean the last column ?

Waah sabi something for this one, you be nigerian and your yellow card be from ghana. Be these things wey if these people talk you go think say dem they want make life hard give us but omo u think abt this? Like me if i be south african visa person i go think say this be 419 u want do. omo why you no go get yellow card for nigeria. we be too much oh, everthing we dey do we dey make matter worse. Boss go and get yellow card from nigeria that be all!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Oluwamek:
Good morning, please I need an advice.
I just got a rejection on my application, see excerpt below:

The reason for the decision is/are the following:
The proof of sufficient available financial means is not in the form of a recently bank certified statement forthe last three months
You may, within 10 working days from date of receipt of this notice, make written representations to the Director-General to review the decision.
Should you fail to make representations, or fail to keep the Department informed of your whereabouts, the decision set out above shall remain effective. It
is your responsibility to enquire about the outcome of your representations within 30 days after submission thereof.

It's a stamped and signed GTBank statement that was printed from the web and was also backed up with a reference letter from the Bank.

Please, what should I do?

Boss na same thing happen to me until i go inside the bank wey i sit with supervisor. I tell the am Oga, i no want plenty talk i want make you stamp my bank statements for me and i beg make you no come give me the story of you no get stamp cuz you get am. The woman start they laugh wey she say what be the problem. I tell am my situation, Omo, the woman tell me say make i sit. Like joke, 5 minutes she print everything correct and stamp am with a bank stamp! Boss man sometimes you for sabi be direct and tell these bank people you didn't come hear excuses. Now i dey wait for my application make dem approve. be like one week this but i do evisa and i also do phsyical vfs. I dey pray everything go be correct cuz i go south africa plenty times but they always want give man tough time. I get some fine babe i for go see for the place this christmas take see my how far omo.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
koffeed:

There might have been various reasons as to why this happened to you. Normally for you to get rejected on an FNB bank account established in South Africa is very unlikely unless it was a generic rejection which I suspect but if not then this might have been the other probable cause:

FNB Bank in South Africa is actually the main primary bank South Africa home affairs uses hence if they rejected your statements then you possible didn't print out the statements that included the reference stamps on top of your bank statements. This newly designed reference stamp allows anyone you showcase your bank statements to easily verify your bank statements as they are able to go on FNB website and insert the reference official code number which will show them your entire bank statement for the month the code was on. It authenticates it. This is an implementation South African banks have started implementing to weed out fraud and schemes. My advice is if you didn't do this and you printed out the bank statement without that code then you will likely be rejected especially knowing that it is their Home affairs bank of choice.

Hope this helped. cheers mate

OGA Chairman the way u dey teach everybody how dey for balance dem application be like you be immigration officer for south africa or what? u sabi know too much! i get some question for u. If i want extend my stay for south africa on a tourist visa i fit do am as i dey inside that country? Oga make u no give me oxford dictionary words oh, i beg i be normal person make the english low give me 😂 . they way u dey help people u make like u dey write letter go united nations. Oga i beg small english give me make i understand, i know bring my oxford dictionary with me 😂
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by Investorbj: 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
davidoobge:

Oga plenty things dey that country inside oh wey my own country nigeria no get. You put all this nonsense xenophobia aside small, that one sef be certain places dem dey, no be everywhere wey as i go there i see say it dey depend on how we nigerians dey carry ourselves make the south africans give us trouble. My people be stubborn too much, these small boys oga, every building i dey stay inside for airbnb everytime trouble come the building inside like smoking weed wey we for no smoke, guess who be the person, Niger man!. Every problem we dey happen for johannesburg niger man be king pin and we dey blame south africans for giving us hard time. I vex but i dey understand them pass. the amount of hard drugs nigerian dealers dey distribute for south africa no be small business oga! We nigerians for change big time.

Every time i dey South Africa Wizzmike i make happy pass, women be fine pass. i fit dey just walk den the fresh air alone for my body dey make i dey feel good. Naah this go Lagos and go and tell me you go find environment like this. Oga i suffer for nigeria oh no be small suffering oh, so you people wey u dey this site top dey act like nigeria be some nice place u take the whole country and enjoy, me i go seek better place den establish my body. make we no forget the hardship for nigeria oh! Make we no forget kidnapping, rape and killing for nigeria be nothing oh, we dey act like nigeria be america of africa. The opportunities at south africa alone dey make i dey envy dem all the time be say we nigerians always dey spoil every place we dey go which dey pain me pass because some of us like myself we be hardworkers you sabi catch?
ever stayed in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
South Africa - The Newest Japa Route.

Here has been busy alot lately. grin grin grin grin
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Investorbj:
ever stayed in Ghana?

Ghana we destroy that place be say the people they give us time that be why they no kick us out. we nigerians dey ghana like water. the problem we dey cause for ghana no be small matter. i stay for ghana plenty times oga. the problems we nigerians dey cause for that country no be easy. some place dey there wey dem they call am kasoa, oga nigerians dey commit crimes for the place like evil be nothing! ask any ghana man about nigerians in kasoa dem go tell you the story. Nigerians we be too much oh omo!, Ghana be cool country, peaceful people but we start dey destroy the place. uber sef nigerians for ghana start dey take commit murder and crimes, no be say i dey just talk oga, go ask any ghana man dem go tell u. Ghana passport for ghana nigerians dey do plenty fraud we dem dey print the passport and use am. ghana cedi nigerians dey print am and counterfeit am but still ghana people dey love us. Oga we for be careful oh, so if people dey talk say we be problem we for agree!

The nigerian me i know no be Fela dema nigeria anymore, this new nigeria be crazy nigeria so if u people want enjoy nigeria me i take dash you sef.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
antzlaive:
This request for death certificate of ones parents when uploading documents. Can one just tell them it's not available. Where I want go see death certificate?

Oga but you too as you dey answer the questions wey you see say dem they have deceased as an option you no sabi catch the move. Omo be like you no be full nigerian. Me questions wey it go require another evidence i no dey venture oga. ask yourself why dem want know if your people die? why be dema matter. Oga sometimes you for look sharp omo? dont make matter worse, always look sharp! Now you go choose decease see say you put your body for fire inside? visa applications u for always be simple, no plenty explanation, quick, sharp, sharp, that be all!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
xdastardx:
For evisa, if my valid entry date is for e.g 15th but my flight arrival to SA is 14th, will immigration allow me entry? When processing the evisa, this mistake was made by dha but I emailed and the issue was not resolved.

What else can I do?

Another one too be this person, You get visa wey the paper top dey say 15th and u go buy plane ticket wey the plane dey catch 14th. Ah so oga be say you no sabi read or be say u think say immigration officer go spare u? U see na this be my problem oh, my people always dey want some fast move, so now u buy plane ticket we the plane dey catch before ur visa is valid what u want south africa immigration do? All these things be why dem they think say we be 419 people. my people always dey want short cut. Oga go and change ur flight date and stop dey ask what make i do, u sabi be small boy? You know the problem, fix the matter and stop dey ask what make i do!! Nigerians why all this matter! Naa if dem say we be fraudsters u all go argue but see wanna mate and the move he dey do!
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
I have been to Ghana twice in 5 years. My advise for Japarians routing Ghana. Ensure you have enough monies to sustain yourself, because Ghana is a very expensive country.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
hunee:
I have been to Ghana twice in 5 years. My advise for Japarians routing Ghana. Ensure you have enough monies to sustain yourself, because Ghana is a very expensive country.

this one i go agree with you oga. That country dem dey spend like dem dey america. Small country like that wey everything dey cost like that never dey make sense. Right now the cost of petrol for that country no be small matter oh? No be say the houses too nice like south africa oh, oga hotel prices for that country no be small matter. Ghana people be very friendly but that country is not affordable if you want go enjoy. You for have big boy money for ghana to enjoy. Everything for Accra be expensive
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
I was to stay in Accra central, i had to run to weija where i got a cheaper place stayed for a few days and ran back to Nigeria. I don tell una ooo, if you dey manage no enter Ghana ooo grin grin
davidoobge:

this one i go agree with you oga. That country dem dey spend like dem dey america. Small country like that wey everything dey cost like that never dey make sense. Right now the cost of petrol for that country no be small matter oh? No be say the houses too nice like south africa oh, oga hotel prices for that country no be small matter. Ghana people be very friendly but that country is not affordable if you want go enjoy. You for have big boy money for ghana to enjoy. Everything for Accra be expensive
however, such a country like Ghana avails the smart ones with business minds a good platform to kickoff especially if you are into inter country business. Buying and selling. You will make it Big in Ghana because Ghana produces very little of what they use, they virtually import everything.
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
hunee:
I was to stay in Accra central, i had to run to weija where i got a cheaper place stayed for a few days and ran back to Nigeria. I don tell una ooo, if you dey manage no enter Ghana ooo grin grin
however, such a country like Ghana avails the smart ones with business minds a good platform to kickoff especially if you are into inter country business. Buying and selling. You will make it Big in Ghana because Ghana produces very little of what they use, they virtually import everything.

😂 Ghana na big boy city oh, that accra central place, i go broke for there three times the time i dey my 20s inside 😂 . Now as man grow i dey make money pass for the buy and sell business for accra inside. that be why we nigerians dey there like water oh oga, the business move plenty unless you be lazy wey you no want make money. the women too dey love us for there. i get some fine girl for east legon, as i dey type sef i dey reminisce small. oh efia my side girl, i for holla am small before i go visit my main girl for SA. Oga life good oh 😂
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by exclusvem: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
I applied for visa {11th of Sept) at the VFS office in Lagos for a conference in SA. However, the visa is not out and the conference date is on the16th October {Monday) is it advisable I withdraw the application and request for my international passport since I cant meet up with the conference and to avoid refusal base on the fact that conference date will have past by the time the application would be attended to
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by davidoobge: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
exclusvem:
I applied for visa {11th of Sept) at the VFS office in Lagos for a conference in SA. However, the visa is not out and the conference date is on the16th October {Monday) is it advisable I withdraw the application and request for my international passport since I cant meet up with the conference and to avoid refusal base on the fact that conference date will have past by the time the application would be attended to

Oga south africa visa refusal no be like america or Schengen wey it go fit affect your future applications oh. Refusal no be nothing, just dey mean say try again that be all. be why u dey there one month wey you no do any call for vfs, you wait aaah make the time catch 2 days be now you dey ask what you for do. oga make the passport dey there and call the vfs monday and pressure them. try get the visa and take go christmas go relax for SA that be all
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
You are traveling because of girls and women?
davidoobge:

😂 Ghana na big boy city oh, that accra central place, i go broke for there three times the time i dey my 20s inside 😂 . Now as man grow i dey make money pass for the buy and sell business for accra inside. that be why we nigerians dey there like water oh oga, the business move plenty unless you be lazy wey you no want make money. the women too dey love us for there. i get some fine girl for east legon, as i dey type sef i dey reminisce small. oh efia my side girl, i for holla am small before i go visit my main girl for SA. Oga life good oh 😂
Re: General South Africa Visa Enquiries by hunee: 10:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Withdraw if you can.
exclusvem:

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (941) (Reply)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.