Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,892 members, 7,906,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? (4396 Views)

Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / A Rich, Loving, Caring And Generous Man Needed For A Mutual Relationship: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by IZUKWU(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2012
Yield:

I get my own papers and don't need no man's. wink
for where ?
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by AZeD1(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2012
joeydozzy:

U forgot hair, cab fare, suya joints, luis vitton bags, versace clothes ooh and I almost forgot Mary Kay
Money for bis, recharge cards, buy new pots
Yield:

I get my own papers and don't need no man's. wink
Thats what they all say grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:54am On May 23, 2012
If I met such a guy, and I am sure of his intentions, except if he is unbearably short, fat, and ugly, I will definitely give him a chance.
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by AZeD1(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon: If I met such a guy, and I am sure of his intentions, except if he is unbearably short, fat, and ugly, I will definitely give him a chance.
I'm slim, tall, ugly and broke will you give me a chance? grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:39am On May 23, 2012
A-ZeD:

I'm slim, tall, ugly and broke will you give me a chance? grin grin grin
grin[quote author=A-ZeD]
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by clubone05: 11:39am On May 23, 2012
I love women...when they get into their "chop ur money" mode..it just makes me smile...its just so obvious and funny.
But seriously..all it takes is for u to be firm and confident..and just decline the "billings"..subtle rejection(u don't even have to explain why)..."Nope hun,I can't get that,I'm sorry"..finish..
Guys I'm not saying I neva pay b4 oooo..(I don maga b4)..
I asked a gal out once...and last min..she is like .."My friends just came to visit can I bring them along"...I said "sure why not"...5 of 'em got to the spot...I just told them easily we had to change venue to somewhere less expensive....1 gal actually said "use ur ATM na"...we went to a local joint..and I ordered wat I could afford...long story,short....I bleeped the chick the very next day..she told me she liked the way I handled the situation...
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by AZeD1(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2012
Sweetlemon:
grin
I'm 110% serious.
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 23, 2012
Vikin:

My dear, the guy offered you all these knowing well you won't accept. I once met a guy like that, the way I chop him money ehn... Went to everyday supermaket in ph then, picked a lot of stuff i cant even remember, i even picked up birthday present for a hostel mate then. :PThe guy disappeared the next day. cry.

But that was me then, me today...I no lie, I go still chop throway face. Noffin dey happen. I owe no maga any explanation!

Whatever u sow u will reap.
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 23, 2012
I once told a guy I was not interested in his money, has asked me to leave. We were at the club dancing. . .he just did sho sho, like say I offend him papa.

Even guys dey vex girls nor wan chop their money! Maybe because they don't have anything else to offer!
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by davades(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2012
@Op

Stop wasting the guy's time or going out with him when u'r nt interested And dnt wanna 'chop him money'

After all ere ki l'aja n b'ekun se undecided@ :-@\
Re: Ladies: If You Meet An Extremely Generous Man, Will You Milk Him Dry? by davades(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2012
clubone05: I love women...when they get into their "chop ur money" mode..it just makes me smile...its just so obvious and funny.
But seriously..all it takes is for u to be firm and confident..and just decline the "billings"..subtle rejection(u don't even have to explain why)..."Nope hun,I can't get that,I'm sorry"..finish..
I asked a gal out once...and last min..she is like .."My friends just came to visit can I bring them along"...I said "sure why not"...5 of 'em got to the spot...I just told them easily we had to change venue to somewhere less expensive....1 gal actually said "use ur ATM na"...we went to a local joint..and I ordered wat I could afford...long story,short....I bleeped the chick the very next day..she told me she liked the way I handled the situation...

grin
clubone05: I love women...when they get into their "chop ur money" mode..it just makes me smile...its just so obvious and funny.

You resemble me...kai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Said They Can;t Have A Single Boyfrnd. (video) / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You Have Good Genes? / Confused!! Should i tell her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.