Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,843 members, 7,945,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! (10077 Views)

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Fabulous1: 5:52am On May 25, 2012
run for ur life, wat is money wen there is life, even if u pay me five million i will not leave phcity
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Lanresnett(m): 6:13am On May 25, 2012
crackhouse: did u say nysc? Which school did u attend pls?. The greatest mistake is using small "g" for God or do u mean the gods in ur village? Other mistakes can be overlooked but for g instead G, i suggest u call on God for forgiveness.
u r a big cow.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by jdash123: 6:26am On May 25, 2012
thanks a lot[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by mrLt: 7:54am On May 25, 2012
Served in gusua vote d most peaceful state in nigeria ie zamfara since 1997 till date wat more can I say very peaceful and accommodating pple u can get nice accommodation in gada biu ask of pink lodge I guess a self contained room will do it goes for 45k and d place is mostly accupied by corp member remember no risk no reward gudluck and pls make u no finish d fra d nunu all d best
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by bakila: 7:55am On May 25, 2012
Wily+Wily:
@Kewt,
Reject going to that terrorist islamic rats desert land, all moslem there are terrorist and ready to kill any Christian, better for you not to go there, majority of Moslem in Zanfara have very long beards like Osama bin Ladin they are the most dangerous Terrorist.
The resident maggot has spoken liked by the ignorant fool.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by mrLt: 7:55am On May 25, 2012
Served in gusua vote d most peaceful state in nigeria ie zamfara since 1997 till date wat more can I say very peaceful and accommodating pple u can get nice accommodation in gada biu ask of pink lodge I guess a self contained room will do it goes for 45k and d place is mostly occupied by corp member remember no risk no reward gudluck and pls make u no finish d fra d nunu all d best

1 Like

Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by bakila: 7:57am On May 25, 2012
Fabulous1: run for ur life, wat is money wen there is life, even if u pay me five million i will not leave phcity

Say the truth were not kidnapped in the phcity before? Or is it your uncle since you are poor.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by bakila: 8:00am On May 25, 2012
stepo707: For me,i cant stay up north.But from what you said,i dont really think you have much choice.So just go alone w/o your family oh.Dont discuss politics,religion with any of them.They are very brutal when it comes to that.They love people speaking English and you also try and learn their language.No go near their women oh,i don tell you now.If you won shayo,go find the mammy market,usually close to any army barracks.Call those gusau guys that dropped their numbers and hook up with them.
The weather is also very extreme up north but you will be used to it.Best of luck pal.The lord be with you

Simple and short
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by bakila: 8:03am On May 25, 2012
Psalmuell: Oboy,u were transfered 2 aboki state n pple r sayin its a nice place ?if bokoharam kill u wetin u want make ur family do ? Or if they start dis their riot(xtian n muslim)were u want run go ?Guy think o b4 u take any decision o.u have relations who wud suffer if anytin happenz 2 u.

Village man you don hear two million the small you de pray make him come una side so that you go grab him money.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by bakila: 8:07am On May 25, 2012
You will now know the difference between post on Nairaland and real life. The posts on your thread have said it all. The worry is before you go to Gusau, the insecurity on Nigerian road. But once there you are safer than in Lagos.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Sakelaw: 8:15am On May 25, 2012
Guy, i've leavd in Gusau, Zamfara for 5yrs now, working in a bank. God is our ultimate protection anywhere we are, wether north, east, west or south. Gusau is quite calm & peaceful. My advice to u, do not discuss religion in public places. U wil enjoy ur stay once u've made a few frends. D weather here is very harsh. Its either extremely hot or extremely cold. Also expect sand storms & stormy rains. Goodluck.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 25, 2012
bakila:
The resident maggot has spoken liked by the ignorant fool.
Don't mind him. He probably used one of his other usernames to 'like' his own post because I cannot understand how any rational human being will 'like' that post.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by slodot2000: 9:29am On May 25, 2012
who ever that transfered you to that region is an enermy. An islamic dominated area? bros u r a dead meat. seek a job elsewhere. my honest advice.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by otokx(m): 9:36am On May 25, 2012
Going from the posts here then we can say that ZAMFARA is largely peaceful.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by nikki26(f): 10:50am On May 25, 2012
Wily+Wily:
@Kewt,
Reject going to that terrorist islamic rats desert land, all moslem there are terrorist and ready to kill any Christian, better for you not to go there, majority of Moslem in Zanfara have very long beards like Osama bin Ladin they are the most dangerous Terrorist.
Willy, if I were you,I'd stop to think before saying what I know nothing about. I grew up in zammfara, infact my family still resides there. Gusau is very peaceful, as there has NEVER been any crisis even when Sharia was introduced. Well, as for where you can stay, tudun wada area is mostly preferable as a lot of christians reside there. Don't allow fear to stop you from achieving your goals. I wish you a happy stay there. God bless you.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Tropilo(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2012
Zamfara is relatively peaceful but the state capital Gusau can be rowdy when the ex-Governor Yerima visits from Abuja cos he practically controls the state. He is like Tunubu to Fashola. The "okada" riders will take-over the major roads in Gusau to welcome him.
Don't know about accomodation since i always stay in Gusau hotels on my visit. There are a lot of southerners, Lebanese and Indians in biz circles in the state.
Noticed only the Catholic and Deeper Life churches there, i don't know where the others are located.
Lovely scene driving from Tsarfe to Gusua.
Your worries should be on your way which is the Kaduna-Zaria axis.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Elejah: 11:23am On May 25, 2012
Lanresnett:

i stayed there during my nysc, nd must say, i had a close shave wit death. We satyed in d christian dominated area which is tudun wada, d church we resised in after camp, bought a piece of land, from d locals, it hapened dat dey, d muslims, used an uncomplited buildin, located on d piece of land for their prayers, nd when d church wanted to fence, their land, d muslims refused, claiming it wil obstruch dem frm accessing their mosque. All these were unknown to us wen we arrived. After a week, omo com see jihad after like a week. They came, fully armed. Thank god it was nt our day to die. D rest can b beter imagined.
My advise, follow ur instincts, nd if u must go there, dnt go wit ur family, if u r married.

you don fall ur hand scatter. I am very sure U r still looking for a job where ever U r now. Presently @ Gusau and attends LFC(winner's chapel), U knew nothing abt what happened then and didn't bother to find out.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Tnot(m): 12:29pm On May 25, 2012
I'm a yoruba guy base in sokoto but schooling in kebbi state. Pls don't mind what ppl say,Zamfara is a peaceful place. Go and it shall be well with you. When you get there learn to drink Hfura da Nouno.

1 Like

Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Lekoma: 12:45pm On May 25, 2012
Call me on 08095425626, I'm Yoruba, Christian and a Law Enforcement Officer in one of the Federal Government Agencies serving in Sokoto zone comprising Sokoto, Zamfara and Kebbi states.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by molola(f): 2:07pm On May 25, 2012
Kewt, i am presently in gusau now and I have been here for the past two years. Gusau is a peaceful town.People who are not here tend to blow things out of proportion. i am not saying that most of their sayings are unfounded, its just that things are not always as people think.
fear God and hold on to Him.
Be careful with what you say and who you move with.
do not, i repeat , do not openly speak against any religion. whether oe not you live in Zamfara, it is the same every where.
The only reason we are safe wherever we are is because God is merciful, on the other hand do you have another job? if you dont why not just take what you have and roll with it.
i am sure when you meet your co-workers here your mind will be at rest.
All the best.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Ufeolorun(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
Very encouraging wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by 2sign: 5:17pm On May 25, 2012
you're very lucky oh,zamfara is very peaceful.d place most xtains are i tink is tada wada.posted dre 4 nysc,thou redeployed in jan.in 1 street,u'd ve like 8 churches or so and i atended winas and in dt area i was suprised because dre deve die.so have so many fast food.unity,sunny.e.t.c.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by 2sign: 5:23pm On May 25, 2012
gusau is ok,many southernes dre,winas chapel holds 2 services on sunday,so u know dre re xtains dre and fine houses dy sha and 4eigners established dre.lite dy,bore hole.so far it's gusau it's ok.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by ak47mann(m): 5:26pm On May 25, 2012
you don't love ur life cool
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by 2sign: 5:30pm On May 25, 2012
gada biu is also good.as dy told us in orientation don't touch d women and don't interfere in dir religion.but weather bad sha in nov when we were in tsafe,i se watin dm dy cal cold,i was bleedin frm my nostrils like no mans biz and dy said durin d hot weather,u'd hate it.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2012
My brother no where in d north is safe don't listen to anyone take it from someone who has lived in d north her whole life. The peeps there r bleeped up in d head especially when it comes to religious matters. U don't know when u will anger there gods ( am using small g on purpose) especially for a Sharia state like Zamfara. Let he who has ears take heed.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by olahyra(f): 8:45pm On May 25, 2012
Guy put ur mind at rest, so far its gusau, nothn dey happen, I live in gusau, if u need accomodation , u can call me 08060400481
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by kelvs4u: 8:16am On May 26, 2012
olahyra: Guy put ur mind at rest, so far its gusau, nothn dey happen, I live in gusau, if u need accomodation , u can call me 08060400481
True true, Gusau is a peaceful place 2 stay o since ladies can now offer accomodation 2 strangers who re seeking shelter. @ Olahyra will u offer me accomodation too incase am transfered 2 Gusau... Lolz

Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by sparklebaby: 10:43pm On May 26, 2012
@kewt.
Wats d name of d phamaceutical cmpny. Thru out my stay in Gusau i neva saw any phamaceuticals. Dats jst by d way, Gusau is a very peacful place, n places like GRA n Samaru are safe. Pray abt it too.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by olahyra(f): 10:24am On May 27, 2012
I dnt see how any of ds is ur problem. But if u r interested in accomadation in gusau, I cld show u som nyc apartments. Very very nyc
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Pakavy(m): 2:09am On Jun 06, 2012
sparkle-baby:
@kewt.
Wats d name of d phamaceutical cmpny. Thru out my stay in Gusau i neva saw any phamaceuticals. Dats jst by d way, Gusau is a very peacful place, n places like GRA n Samaru are safe. Pray abt it too.
mayb d pharm coy blongs 2 mallam mai dogoyaro who uses a single medicine 2 cure a zillion ailments
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kewt:
Dear Nairalanders,
I work with a pharmaceutical Company and have just been transferred to Gusau, Zamfara state.

Please i have never been to this part of the country and some friends including family have advised me to resign mainly
because of the insecurity in the north.

In the mean time, I have decided to resume there but will like to rent an apartment in a christian dominated area.

Please I crave for advise from nairalanders who currently live, or have once stayed in the serene city of Gusau, Zamfara state to suggest peaceful and christian dominated areas where utilities like electricity and water are readily available.

I earn about N2.8 million per annum and have a brand new toyota yaris given to me by the company as a working tool. Hence the option of leaving the job is not appealing to me for now since i have got no replacement job yet.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Hi Kewt, apologies for posting so late on this discussion but how was your experience like in Zamfara? Did you get to relocate? I'm asking because I got a job there and I'm looking to move. How is life there? I'd appreciate if you can help with contact numbers of an estate agent there. Thanks! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Present State Of Electricity In Your City/state / Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co / Police Urge Lagos Residents Not To Report Crime First On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.