Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,270 members, 7,936,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! (10060 Views)

Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by efighter: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
WilyWily5:
@Kewt,
Reject going to that terrorist islamic rats desert land, all moslem there are terrorist and ready to kill any Christian, better for you not to go there, majority of Moslem in Zanfara have very long beards like Osama bin Ladin they are the most dangerous Terrorist.

Has any Muslim ever preached to you to come join Islam? I doubt it. The reason is simple, God does not need advertisement or foot soldiers. Keep to your religion and let us keep to ours. Did the Zamfara people ask for your visit? Capital no. So, stay in your enclave and let Muslims be. Islam was introduced about 600 years after Christianity, yet Christians are scared of Islam.
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by JoyousMum2016: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anyone residing in Gusau? how much does a single room self contain cost in Gusau?
Re: Newly Transferred To Gusau In Zamfara State.. Need Help! by rayblast(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
WilyWily5:
@Kewt,
Reject going to that terrorist islamic rats desert land, all moslem there are terrorist and ready to kill any Christian, better for you not to go there, majority of Moslem in Zanfara have very long beards like Osama bin Ladin they are the most dangerous Terrorist.
Oga,Zamfara is fine.People here r doing jus fine bros. come and forget all dis people. I tell u if u r a company Rep u go hammer in d space of One year. Just be focused and be courageous. I am in Sokoto after Zamfara and Bro I have no single regret

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isola Balogun-Fulani's Mother's Death: Saraki Condoles With Him (Photos) / Press Conference On Operation Lafiya Dole By Maj Gen Lucky Irabor / Conspiracy Between INEC, Police And APC A Threat To Democracy - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.