Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony (28283 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Climbing A Palmtree On Set Of A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by ambrosini593(m): 5:35am On May 25, 2012
Nollywood stat actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa has tied the nuptial yesterday in a Nikkai wedding ceremony. She got married to Alhaji Kehinde Almaroof two days before the purported wedding ceremony. There are speculations that the ceremony was kept secret due to the buzz the media has generated about her marriage to a married man with kids. However, Funke seems to be extremely happy about her choice.

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Exponental(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2012
Levels don change.
Wish her what she wishes herself.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Damoche10: 9:12am On May 25, 2012
I am disappointed ...Man with kids? Men don finish for dis country?
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Melinde: 10:05am On May 25, 2012
desperado......so dissapointed

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by anonymous6(f): 12:40pm On May 25, 2012
ambrosini593: Nollywood stat actress, Funke Akindele aka Jenifa has tied the nuptial yesterday in a Nikkai wedding ceremony. She got married to Alhaji Kehinde Almaroof two days before the purported wedding ceremony. There are speculations that the ceremony was kept secret due to the buzz the media has generated about her marriage to a married man with kids. However, Funke seems to be extremely happy about her choice.

congratulations to her
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by mygee33(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2012
I just wish her well!! Though it all depends on what she wants whether love or a Man to answer his name! Time will tell!
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by oiseworld: 2:10pm On May 25, 2012
wish her the best.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by kemisuga(f): 2:10pm On May 25, 2012
Congratulations Funke!
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by pdpiperpippen: 2:11pm On May 25, 2012
She married a married man grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 25, 2012
i wish her a blissful married life.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by sayso: 2:15pm On May 25, 2012
Men are fools oooohhh.How can a woman marry a married man. This is confusion.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 25, 2012
I wish her well. At least she is better than Igbo actress like Genevieve, tonto dike and co who are just Zap.i.n.g around Lagos. I even saw ini edo at allen avenue last week standing on the street at 10pm waiting for the next huge C.O.C.K

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Smoj(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2012
It's her choice, pple av 2 respect it. Married man or single man, husband na husband.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by stagger: 2:18pm On May 25, 2012
Damoche10: I am disappointed ...Man with kids? Men don finish for dis country?

Last I checked, muslim men are allowed to marry as many wives as they can take care of (I stand to be corrected by muslims in the house). So if Funke is not wife no. 1, it is expected that the man will be married, and have kids from the older wives. Not so?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by femmy2010(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2012
Happy Married life Funke.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by princeonx: 2:25pm On May 25, 2012
She obviously a Muslim and being a second, third, or even fifth wife is no deal in her religion. What's up with all that "she married a married man" bulcrap?
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by babsmii(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2012
Damoche10: I am disappointed ...Man with kids? Men don finish for dis country?

if this is all you could come up with... u obviously need help. wat do you mean by "man with kids" like its a title for slowpoke like u
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by onyewec3: 2:26pm On May 25, 2012
KENDOO ALMOROOF is an oshodi area boy....his mother was the head of ''iya oloja'' in oshodi......how could funke(educated and enligtened person) marry an oshodi agbero.......kendoo that failed in politics....oshodi pple neva allowed him to become chairman and house of rep when he contested unda PDP BUT HAD NOW DECAMPED TO ACN.....

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by sophi(f): 2:26pm On May 25, 2012
Happy married life Sherikoko
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by princeonx: 2:27pm On May 25, 2012
Igbo_hater: I wish her well. At least she is better than Igbo actress like Genevieve, tonto dike and co who are just Zap.i.n.g around Lagos. I even saw ini edo at allen avenue last week standing on the street at 10pm waiting for the next huge C.O.C.K

Egbe eligwe gbu gi
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 25, 2012
ThankGod for mary kay o. . .see as jenifa come fine. grin anyways,happy married life.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 25, 2012
onyewec3: KENDOO ALMOROOF is an oshodi area boy....his mother was the head of ''iya oloja'' in oshodi......how could funke(educated and enligtened person) marry an oshodi agbero.......kendoo that failed in politics....oshodi pple neva allowed him to become chairman and house of rep when he contested unda PDP BUT HAD NOW DECAMPED TO ACN.....
when money talks,bullshit walks cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by onyewec3: 2:39pm On May 25, 2012
Igbo_hater: I wish her well. At least she is better than Igbo actress like Genevieve, tonto dike and co who are just Zap.i.n.g around Lagos. I even saw ini edo at allen avenue last week standing on the street at 10pm waiting for the next huge C.O.C.K

I bet your mumsy would prefer her daughter to be like genevieve nnaji,ini edo etc......what would say about omotola jalade who after marriage still flexing with ruggemdman,sound sultan on stage ahahahahahaahahahaa........how about SIKIRATU SINDODO who MC OLUOMO(TREASURER OF AREA BOYS) had shined his uncleaned congo.......

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On May 25, 2012
onyewec3: KENDOO ALMOROOF is an oshodi area boy....his mother was the head of ''iya oloja'' in oshodi......how could funke(educated and enligtened person) marry an oshodi agbero.......kendoo that failed in politics....oshodi pple neva allowed him to become chairman and house of rep when he contested unda PDP BUT HAD NOW DECAMPED TO ACN.....
So in short, contesting and failing in elections should now be a yardstick for women to chose who to marry.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Corlah: 2:44pm On May 25, 2012
I dnt get it abi is funke a muslim why nikkai? i know kendoo is. Isnt d marriage suppose 2 be in d bride religious way abi d system don change

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On May 25, 2012
She is a Yoruba, her culture permits it. Even in the South West, you will see many Christians with more than one wife. She is a Muslims and Islam permits it. Then, what is the fuss all about?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 25, 2012
My very own Funke? Haaaa. Alu eme.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Cheggoon(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2012
I beg mak una leave dis "SULIA" alone..since the Younger guy ar nt serious .....she av to marry person way go take care of her......
Is her life not far far better than dis eddiots...f**kin around ...!

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by onyewec3: 2:54pm On May 25, 2012
maasoap: So in short, contesting and failing in elections should now be a yardstick for women to chose who to marry.

SHUT UR TRAP........adviuce your sis to marry an agbero then....i know kendoo personally ok......dere is one agbero called aro boxer,he is an ACN GUY,U CAN ADVIOCE UR SIS TO COME AND PICK HIM OK......
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by tohirah(f): 2:54pm On May 25, 2012
stagger:

Last I checked, muslim men are allowed to marry as many wives as they can take care of (I stand to be corrected by muslims in the house). So if Funke is not wife no. 1, it is expected that the man will be married, and have kids from the older wives. Not so?

I am a muslim, and its not as many as they can take care of";there is a limit and thats 4 wives i.e. Not more than 4 wives. Got that??
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Cheggoon(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2012
maasoap: She is a Yoruba, her culture permits it. Even in the South West, you will see many Christians with more than one wife. She is a Muslims and Islam permits it. Then, what is the fuss all about?
who told u Funke is a muslim....Funke is a real MFMite...even her mum is a minister...in MFM.
Plz dont say wat u dont kw...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Binta Bello Thinks Being A Mother Is The Highest Paying Job In The World. / Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / 15 Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.