Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,850 members, 7,972,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:55 AM

Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony (28304 Views)

Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes / Funke Akindele Might Not Have A Child In Life - Popular Prophet / Funke Akindele (Jenifa) Climbing A Palmtree On Set Of A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by greall1: 2:59pm On May 25, 2012
Na u know.

onyewec3: KENDOO ALMOROOF is an oshodi area boy....his mother was the head of ''iya oloja'' in oshodi......how could funke(educated and enligtened person) marry an oshodi agbero.......kendoo that failed in politics....oshodi pple neva allowed him to become chairman and house of rep when he contested unda PDP BUT HAD NOW DECAMPED TO ACN.....
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by onyewec3: 3:01pm On May 25, 2012
Cheg-goon:

who told u Funke is a muslim....Funke is a real MFMite...even her mum is a minister...in MFM.
Plz dont say wat u dont kw...!

TRUTH.....she IS MFM MEMBER...
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by AJoke2: 3:02pm On May 25, 2012
Happy married life to u dear.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by LLcoolKJ(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2012
kendoo ? aro boxer ?.....see names LOOOOOOOOOL
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by wqrfsddthotmai: 3:02pm On May 25, 2012
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by sleekch1c(f): 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
embarassed embarassedA lady from MFM marrying an already married muslim with kids...isorai!
Is that how scarce men re in Nigeria?
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Cheggoon(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2012
onyewec3:

TRUTH.....she IS MFM MEMBER...
God bless .....for confirmin that...!
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by victorazy(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2012
She was begging for man in hand for married
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Mcleo007(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2012
Igbo_hater: I wish her well. At least she is better than Igbo actress like Genevieve, tonto dike and co who are just Zap.i.n.g around Lagos. I even saw ini edo at allen avenue last week standing on the street at 10pm waiting for the next huge C.O.C.K

Dude what did you smoke?
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by greall1: 3:15pm On May 25, 2012
Well I wish them happy married life.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by HighChief4(m): 3:16pm On May 25, 2012
Yoruba and polygamy, why on earth should such a gal be getting married to a married man, not even a divorcee. SMH
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by onyewec3: 3:21pm On May 25, 2012
Mcleo007:

Dude what did you smoke?

DONT MIND THAT gay...HE CLAIMED HE SAW INI EDO ARROUND 10PM......I GUESS HE WAS LOOKING FOR HER SISTER @ ALLEN AVENUE or maybe his gay mate was on the same street waqiting for him......monkey son
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2012
It's so good to be married, see how beautiful and radiant she has become!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by BabaEleko(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2012
[size=15pt]If you are not satisfied with Sulia't choice. May you never have option in your life. Stupid bad belle people dem.[/size]
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by onyewec3: 3:35pm On May 25, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=15pt]If you are not satisfied with Sulia't choice. May you never have option in your life. Stupid bad belle people dem.[/size]

e be lyk say kendoo nab your are boys freindv abi? do u knw ogbogan,aro boxer,poison,small tiger etc...dey are bachelor area boys so tell your sister make she come pick one of dem....
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by olyivy(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2012
Baba_Eleko: [size=15pt]If you are not satisfied with Sulia't choice. May you never have option in your life. Stupid bad belle people dem.[/size]

Cursing doesnt work on the internet, ok. If you get soo angry, break something wherever you are rather than resort to cursing which will take you no where.

@Topic;

Marriage is quite twisted with yoruba people. Thats all I can say for now till ....
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by atuboweke(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2012
I am shocked!! anyway i shouldn't, she is YORUBA by tribe. Always twofaced and confused. How on earth would a core christain of MFM background not only marry a moslem but tie all those bullshit on her face. The desparecy of the yorubas for money is becoming embarrassing.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by poj(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2012
One thing pple failed to realise s dt not many guys r ready 4 marriage. Again she might not wnt 2 marry sumone dt s not well made financly to avoid inferiority amng her coleagues. Lastly hw many guys will wnt to mary an actress? May she find joy anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by kemiola89(f): 3:51pm On May 25, 2012
wish her happy married life
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by iyeyemi: 3:56pm On May 25, 2012
See as people are just taking panadol for someone else's headache. I can't count the 'legions' of women who married a 'single' man of the same religious beliefs who are living in nightmares disguised as matrimony. To each his or her own abeg! As long as what she is doing ain't illegal why is everybody taking up arms against her?
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by hismail1(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2012
atuboweke: I am shocked!! anyway i shouldn't, she is YORUBA by tribe. Always twofaced and confused. How on earth would a core christain of MFM background not only marry a moslem but tie all those bullshit on her face. The desparecy of the yorubas for money is becoming embarrassing.
pls xpantiate on the BULLSHIT u are talking about,but if wat is on ma mind is wat u are refering to,then u are BIG FOOL.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by amber222(f): 4:09pm On May 25, 2012
i think d marriage na arrangy one.d most of hv gv her d option of MARRY ME OR I WON'T FINANCE UR MOVIES.i cn see an unhappy funke behind those fake smile.where do u pple think she gt all d 40 to hundred of millions she is using 4 her films.moreover i don't blame d guy.he doesn't wt d bad guys in d entertainment industry to spoil his investment.is dt nt d man whose boys beat up ayo badmus at tunde kelani's place last year?
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Saintsquare(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2012
Only God knows why some people will not mind their own GODDAMN BUZNESS, JEEZ!
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Walexpopsin: 4:24pm On May 25, 2012
I'm highly dissapointd in her, why can't see marry a men?
She mrried to a married man.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Sakelaw: 4:41pm On May 25, 2012
You guys can blab all u want, Funke is married, u cant change dat.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 25, 2012
Lol to the funny posts.....
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by argent(f): 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
wish her the very best in her marriage.
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by dbride: 4:53pm On May 25, 2012
Funke definitely was with MFM only because she was hoping to find a husband there just like many other single ladies. Otherwise, how can one jump from being a member of MFM to being a wife to a muslim man with 2 wives+ kids already. This is serious DESPERaTION. BTW she was born 1976. I wish her luck.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Deedee49(f): 4:54pm On May 25, 2012
Walexpopsin: I'm highly dissapointd in her, why can't see marry a men?

"So,married men are not men?!" lwkmd!!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Iranoladun(f): 4:54pm On May 25, 2012
onyewec3:

e be lyk say kendoo nab your are boys freindv abi? do u knw ogbogan,aro boxer,poison,small tiger etc...dey are bachelor area boys so tell your sister make she come pick one of dem....

Bros na wah for you o! shocked How you take know all this Area Boys name
In fact I'm suspecting you undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by Fabjay(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2012
Walexpopsin: I'm highly dissapointd in her, why can't see marry a men?
wats ur point...? And stop confusing us wit ur bad english
Re: Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony by BRAVEFIT(f): 5:07pm On May 25, 2012
Funke is a mature mind,she has her preference.Pls don't crucify her.Afterall, d man might b an horse in bed. Rememba, most men ds days are bed shy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Disables Comments On Her Instagram After Tonto Dikeh Accused Her / Tayo Faniran’s Sons Are So Cute! (Photo) / Mother, Daughter And Doll In Matching Outfits Too Cute For Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.