Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks (7022 Views)

thanks... no more function again. / Rate My Picture On The Scale Of 1 To 10 / People Pls Rate This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by gulfer: 3:13pm On May 25, 2012
jay bee: @dondav
What's with the head warmer in a room with limited ventilation?
The guy wan go Jan na and is practising!
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by studyabfree: 4:13pm On May 25, 2012
talina: @ poster, strictly for the body and what we can see,Id say 9

Thanks Talina U're a swthrt
Chimezie198: Guy u dey ur villa dey flex ur chrismas cloth abi

No Oh, I look like Small Boy. Na my modeling pics be dis oh.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by r231(m): 4:30pm On May 25, 2012
village modelling inc.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Dondav(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2012
Ok! I stole his show...
What's with the Jand talks...@Jaybee, it's freaking freezing in Joburg.. cheesy
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by drnoel: 5:36pm On May 25, 2012
who is this local champion
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Beetwo(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2012
Dondav: Ok! I stole his show...

really, l tot you be okada man, my bad grin
Dondav: Ok! I stole his show...

really, l tot you be okada man, my bad

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 25, 2012
you are good looking! smiley
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by souleymon(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2012
Wat are the Ladies Saying...
I think you are thinner than me
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by agb2011(f): 7:14pm On May 25, 2012
Guy, au ur chest come burn like this? Great abs though. I'l giv u a 7.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by mykali(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2012
the first picture??...clueless. and i hate niggaz in skinnies

the second picture??...well, he was smiling at least
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by kay9(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2012
2nd pic, umm not bad, not bad at all... but u oughta lose the head-warmer. 1st pic, your abs aint bad but it looks burnt; shoes scream under-20. Overall: 4/10.
But frankly bro, u shouldnt post any more pics here. Seriously. grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by NovusHomo(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2012
Nice shoes. Certainly useful in a snake-infested village.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On May 25, 2012
Gbuhahahahahahahaahahahahaa. Don dead:d
NovusHomo: Nice shoes. Certainly useful in a snake-infested village.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by tellwisdom: 8:17pm On May 25, 2012
Damn sad nl is ffuccked sad
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 25, 2012
why all the yabbing now,at least he's got something to show : D cheesy cheesy
better than all faceless peeps making rubbish comments

NovusHomo: Nice shoes. Certainly useful in a snake-infested village.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by SailorXY: 9:54pm On May 25, 2012
wetin u dey try achieve, mr. oga? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by ismaeel86(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2012
nice one, the village girls will like it
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by sweethunibun(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2012
crusifis: dirty boxers, bleeped up jean, old coat. boys scout shoes, no face. i have no rating
one more the wrinkle belt
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 12:15am On May 26, 2012
You just came out of a shrine
and
you have sportin waves on your stomach (abi na six pack or tupac?)

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by 2kurupt(m): 12:25am On May 26, 2012
With your fry pan chest, why take off your shirt when you ain't on a beach?!

Plus put your pants on kid, Sagging is so outdated!

Background is damn horrible!

you get a 1 for upload effort
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 12:40am On May 26, 2012
Any time I see a pic, the background is what I see first.It speaks louder than the pic and one can draw many conclusions from it.
I see nice photos but cracked walls,dirty doors,walls,floors,leaking and falling roofs,torn boxes,others take pics next to garbage heaps, others open drains,don't know why people don't pay any attention to their sorroundings. undecided
That is why studios are set up.
@op I can't seem to get my eyes off that small hut by your side.I am wondering what is inside there.
uuhm u want a straight answer? I like the height but pic looks a bit dirty. probably cz of the dark tummy and black boxers.

@ dondav.your pics grace 55% of nl threads.you love attention don't you?
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by coogar: 12:50am On May 26, 2012
pendo89 is secretly admiring the pics.... grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 1:08am On May 26, 2012

saggin = niggas
are u one
see ur shoe sef, the top come small like kid brother stuff
you need to dey bath well abeg, which kind skin colour u get so
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 1:15am On May 26, 2012
Choi...my belle...the first page is a classic. have not seen a first page hit like this since the Autonov 1 thread.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by studyabfree: 4:58am On May 26, 2012
J12: You just came out of a shrine
and
you have sportin waves on your stomach (abi na six pack or tupac?)

Na ur Papa get d Shrine. Aboki!
pendo89: Any time I see a pic, the background is what I see first.It speaks louder than the pic and one can draw many conclusions from it.
I see nice photos but cracked walls,dirty doors,walls,floors,leaking and falling roofs,torn boxes,others take pics next to garbage heaps, others open drains,don't know why people don't pay any attention to their sorroundings. undecided
That is why studios are set up.
@op I can't seem to get my eyes off that small hut by your side.I am wondering what is inside there.
uuhm u want a straight answer? I like the height but pic looks a bit dirty. probably cz of the dark tummy and black boxers.

@ dondav.your pics grace 55% of nl threads.you love attention don't you?

I didnt tell U 2 checkout d background,only implied d pics.Tnks for ur 2cent anyway
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pcicero(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2012
studyabfree:

Na ur Papa get d Shrine. Aboki!

I didnt tell U 2 checkout d background,only implied d pics.Tnks for ur 2cent anyway

Abeg, no cry. Shebi na you dey find attention
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41am On May 26, 2012
pcicero:

Abeg, no cry. Shebi na you dey find attention

U dey mind d village farmer ni? Grasshopper fat pass am sef

Mstewwww!
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:56pm On May 26, 2012
I'm sorry but are those Six Packs or Hunger packs?
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 26, 2012
Tyson Beckford! wink wink
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by studyabfree: 2:03pm On May 26, 2012
ThoniaSlim: I'm sorry but are those Six Packs or Hunger packs?

I bet Ur Bf Does not come Close, Do U know Wat it takes. Go SitdowndeyLook... Mtchewww

Yield: Tyson Beckford! wink wink

You Go fear Na
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2012
studyabfree:

oh u missed the part where I said your height is good. Infact very good.
But the dressing? no no. I personally hate the sight of private things exposed.
Ok show people ur face and we shall give you honest feedback.The face is the window you know.
And is this your best picture so far? Why not try another and see?
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Sugardiva(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2012
Killz.:
I'm looking for Zero(0) but i cant find it in the options. . . sad

grin grin grin baba killz u harsh oo. LWKMD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Let's Hook Up Here / I Am Mr Handsome In Nairaland. / Hook Up And Sex Chat Link Fod Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.