Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks (7023 Views)

thanks... no more function again. / Rate My Picture On The Scale Of 1 To 10 / People Pls Rate This Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by OK2NV1: 4:28pm On May 26, 2012
ghetto dweller
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Sugardiva(f): 4:29pm On May 26, 2012
@ OP uve got a good body if u wanna model. U appear tall thats a plus. But ur dressing is definitely a no no and the background of d pic is terrible. U said u didnt want us to check out d background just d pic but dont u knw the backeground is a part of d pic? A very important part too.

So Next time, consult someone for better clothes ensemble, pay attention to ur background (it matters a lot) and show ur face. The face is a window to the soul.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Ejine(m): 5:03pm On May 26, 2012
Chineke nna! Jisos of Nava oooo! shocked

Why is the abdomen dark while the crotch region is yellow?
Were you bleaching your scrotuum?
I rate it a 00, because one zero just won't do.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by studyabfree: 5:16pm On May 26, 2012
Ejiné: Chineke nna! Jisos of Nava oooo! shocked

Lol... U Dey Craze grin grin grin

pendo89:
oh u missed the part where I said your height is good. Infact very good.
But the dressing? no no. I personally hate the sight of private things exposed.
Ok show people ur face and we shall give you honest feedback.The face is the window you know.
And is this your best picture so far? Why not try another and see?

Checkout This

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by hottprince: 5:45pm On May 26, 2012
chineke!!! guy y ur belle com be like burnt cake so?guy abeg tel me say no b ur pix b ds...because if na im d world don dey end b that...in all honesty I will rate u -10
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by ijebabe: 5:47pm On May 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked What is this insult? angry

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Beetwo(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2012
Kai with dis new pix now, walahi, o boi you go hold people scores tire, as for me, l wont judge, so l go juz tanda for one corner dem watch remarks. But wait o, na by force ne to pose? Who is dat photografa dat forced you to do dat posing? Cant he see dat you are hurtin? De guy wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by NathanBOI: 6:45pm On May 26, 2012
learn hacking cracking and modding now, follow me to http://wizardslodge.mobsite.co learn fake login pages, cookie stealing and sql and also learn how to make money with your twitter account hurry
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by LaParisienne(f): 6:51pm On May 26, 2012
studyabfree:

Lol... U Dey Craze grin grin grin
Checkout This

Yo slumdog, please remove this eyesore lest I choke on my dinner.

One was fugly enough, adding another is nightmarish.

Is this some kind of punishment for a crime I'm not aware of
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by mrdba: 6:52pm On May 26, 2012
winksee comments! my God can u see the importance of clothes? if ur babe c u now? she no go fear 4 her life? well u av the effort @ least 4 postn it alongside the pit latrine! :'i'll give u a one grin sad : grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by NEROSKY(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2012
joeydozzy: Without the shoes, 6. With the shoes, a 4
lwkm grin grin grin
@op..this is local swag
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 8:17pm On May 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ribs oh my ribs gosh!!!!! damn. grin grin grin grin grin.
Ok ok.You are fine enough.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 8:21pm On May 26, 2012
oh Lord NLand!!!! I have never ever laughed like this since I started reading NL.

My heart could stop beating gosh!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

brb after am back from hospital.I have fainted.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 8:26pm On May 26, 2012
Ejiné: Chineke nna! Jisos of Nava oooo! shocked

shocked shocked
EVIL MAN!! Be kind please. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by tellwisdom: 9:03pm On May 26, 2012
Pendgo, stop making jest of this dude. i can see ur already trippin tongue
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 26, 2012
Awwww come on you guys....he is fine(so far) grin @poster, Now we just need to see your face.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 26, 2012
You guys are still here? The guy has lost his self esteem because of your comments. At least give him a score instead of chastising him
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 26, 2012
joeydozzy: You guys are still here? The guy has lost his self esteem because of your comments. At least give him a score instead of chastising him

I rated him a 9. Im serious with what Im saying.

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 9:36pm On May 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*On drip*

There's something funny about it. Perhaps the confidence? Very very funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*On drip*

There's something funny about it.Very very funny.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you going to be ok? tongue
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 9:43pm On May 26, 2012
talina:

Are you going to be ok? tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I am roflmao.I cant can't believe he posted this one after I begged him to try another.

I told him his height was good but he looks shorter here.Plus I dont know if it's the boxer,the jeans,the sagging or the belt that is making me laugh.. undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin Ok op.face only.No body.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I am roflmao.I cant can't believe he posted this one after I begged him to try another.

I told him his height was good but he looks shorter here.Plus undecided

grin grin grin grin grin Ok op.edit it and put face only.No body.

@ poster, we are waiting. grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 9:53pm On May 26, 2012
talina:

@ poster, we are waiting. grin

yep smiley op you asked for rating.I really want to do so because you have lots of confidence.

NL people are very funny.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89:

yep smiley op you asked for rating.I really want to do so because you have lots of confidence.

Nl people are funny! And I cant help but to respond to the confidence in this simple,inquiring, question.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by pendo89(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2012
talina:

Nl people are funny! And I cant help but to respond to the confidence in this simple,inquiring, question.

grin grin grin grin grin.

You know Talina many times am unable to comment because laughter sums everything up. People answer without apologies even if it hurts.
But that is what one should expect when they ask for others opinions about themselves.
grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by otokx(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2012
Nairalanders sure know how to yab - fela pikins ride on jor.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin.

You know Talina many times am unable to comment because laughter sums everything up. People answer without apologies even if it hurts.
But that is what one should expect when they ask for others opinions about themselves.
grin grin

I know just what youre saying about the laughter Pendo!Sometimes it all comes down to that with us funny humans. All of us running around trying to figure things and expressing in our own unique ways. Just gets darn funny!
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by studyabfree: 10:28pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89:

btw... were is d joke, huh?

La Parisienne:

Yo slumdog, please remove this eyesore lest I choke on my dinner.

One was fugly enough, adding another is nightmarish.

Is this some kind of punishment for a crime I'm not aware of
undecided undecided undecided

Go sit down jor. see ur mouth like fugly.
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On May 26, 2012
^ d joke is inside ya skinny jeans grin grin
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by tellwisdom: 11:55pm On May 26, 2012
undecidedbros remove that pics, before dem steal am
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by Nobody: 12:06am On May 27, 2012
OP I'm gonna give you 5.9 because I know how hard it is to maintain em abs cuz I've got it. But you look dirty tho. Your pant, shoes, belt, underwear pant and your jacket. You got ZERO on those + nigga this whole ish portrays gay
Re: Checkout This Pics And Rate It 1 To 10 Thanks by tellwisdom: 1:49am On May 27, 2012
Up LAKERS cheesy
REALITY101: OP I'm gonna give you 5.9 because I know how hard it is to maintain em abs cuz I've got it. But you look dirty tho. Your pant, shoes, belt, underwear pant and your jacket. You got ZERO on those + nigga this whole ish portrays gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calabar Let's Hook Up Here / I Am Mr Handsome In Nairaland. / Hook Up And Sex Chat Link Fod Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.