Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass (1505 Views)

Women: U Av To Read Nd Learn Frm Diz / WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. / Pls. Women Only. Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by ujutonia: 8:23pm On May 26, 2012
Hi ladies, jst remembered wht i did on my first day of menstruation nd what my mum told me afterwards. Whn i noticed the blood i took my bath nd did not go out of the house thru out the day nd whn my mum eventually knew she told me that from now on if a man touches me that i will be pregnant. That was her sex education till i got to knw better. So friends wht was ur reaction on the first day nd wht was mama's instruction?
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by ifyalways(f): 11:01am On May 27, 2012
I can only connect with the "scary and BS seex education",can't remember the details of my first red flag.
Ask me about my first kpekus.Oh la la.
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by EfemenaXY: 7:04pm On May 27, 2012
^^ Lol!!

Naughty, naughty cheesy cheesy

@ poster, I remember feeling my world had come to an end. Just wanted that red flag to go far, far away & never come back cool
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 27, 2012
Ha! I never forget my first day....I came back from school, removed my purple and white shirt uniform, had lunch and other things. Time to wash my school uniform That evening, I noticed the stain on the white shirt shocked

I screamed and called the attention of my mum telling her that my cousin used my shirt it clean up her blood sad.

( actually I noticed she sometimes puts something under her but couldn't careless)
So it bought she must have done same with my white shirt.

Of course she denied it, then my mum called me, asked me to lift my skirt et voila!!! Cest moi cheesy cheesy.

Ok... She organized the rest and time for sex education" cheesy cheesy
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by othenok(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2012
My love for reading plus 5 elder sisters made me wiser than my age. I ve seen it for 4mths b4 my peps got 2 know and they found out cos i could not lay my hands on any of their pads so i made do with tissue,unfortunately i got stained. you guys need 2 see hw excited the whole family was. Our eldest sis took charge n was teaching me how 2 use a pad. For my mind i dey laff dem
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by ujutonia: 9:16pm On May 27, 2012
@othnok, sharp woman.
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by Enoquin(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2012
Was just two days before visiting day, so I lent pad from my friends till mumsie came on visiting day and when she did...I just blurted out that I needed money for pad because I had started seeing my period...it was no biggie, smiled when I first saw it though (for reasons I can't explain) and for the sex education...read too much and still do, so I already had that talk with mumsie especially since I asked both my parents what 's-e-x-ual intercourse'was...just wanted to tickle them...so at 10, I had already had the 'talk' even knew about AIDS long before my period came years later...
Re: For Women Only, Guys Read Nd Pass by Nobody: 9:50am On May 28, 2012
Well I was when informed so when it came I didn't panic,I just took care of my self for a whole year without anybody.my mum was always asking me if I had any issue to discuss with her I said no.I would have kept it a secrect cos I was very shy,I couldn't just open my mouth to tell her.one day my dads moda came to take me to the hospital for checkup cos they were really worried.dat was when I had to lie to them dat it started last month.u need to c the celebration in my house dat day,I didn't know they were so bothered.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women: Do You Bring Money To The Table? / Family Hosts 200homeless People 4 Dinner After Daughter's Wedding Get Called Off / Do Children Still Say "Thank You" To Parent After Each Meal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.