Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? (45261 Views)

Igbos Have Developed And Own 80% Of Lagos / Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by YogiAmen(m): 12:17pm On May 29, 2012
Hullo people, I am a South Afrikan, just thought I'd join a forum dominated by Afrikans. Uhm, on the issue at hand, I really think South Afrika has benefited a lot from white man's rule but I also think that Blacks play a huge role in the success of the country's economy, politics and other areas. My issue however is that our country is somewhat isolated and the money we generate is spent on products from the West whereas I have heard about Nigerian's brilliance in things like technology...I really hope to see Afrika trade mainly with itself. thank you
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by purplekayc(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2012
its all a matter of mentality : nigerians are just too self centered and reluctant to do the right thing .......
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Iyineda(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2012
A lot of self-hate in here. Pityful view...
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by porka: 1:57pm On May 29, 2012
It is all in the mind.

Think about the difference between you and your cousin in the village.

The difference between white culture and black culture.

Below is a list I made up, it fairly reflects what is behind development and underdevelopment.

No human being can grow beyond his/her mind.

Whites and Blacks here are in the mind/brain and not skin colors.

1) Whites believe in building infrastructure, Blacks believe in consumption.

2) Whites believe in leaving legacy for their descendants, Blacks celebrate or worship their ancestors.

3) Whites want to surpass previous achievements and records, Blacks cannot get beyond thinking of their past success.

4) Whites want to try new things, Blacks cannot take basic risks, fear of the unknown.

5) Whites have sense of danger, Blacks have sense of fear.

6) Whites rise up to challenges, Blacks are overwhelmed by problems.

7) Whites are obsess with planning, Blacks believe in magic.

8 ) Whites seek knowledge and understanding, Blacks are engross in myth and superstitions.

9) Whites save to invest, Blacks borrow to consume/party.

10) Whites set realistic expectations/targets/timelines, Blacks always think of sudden change.

11) Whites believe everything will work in his favor, Blacks see everything working against them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by ayobase(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2012
crownx:

At first when I read your post about witches and wizard affecting development, I thought you're underage, but it seems you're very serious about this. Oh God I shake my head for you. Your spiritual mentality su.cks! You must be one of the people that believe your generation's success is affected by this witches and wizard. Bull.sh.it. Even if it does, Nigerians pray! You don't only need civilisation, you need God.

I wont mind those craps up there.
What controls the physical?
Spiritual!
Whats my biz with Witches and
Wizard. I no send!
This Naija wey you dey sef.....
So you dont know that all what
you are now seeing have been
sealed spiritually!
Dey there make pant dey wear u!

Your perspective about life
is so limited!

No wonder' ''my people perish
cos they lack wisdom''

So, u do not even understand
the sort of world u are living in.
Laughing u in Jukum.

Nigerian would have fallen
apart if not for our Godly
spiritual fathers and prayers.

Grow up buddy.

Many fraternities in place
with different assignments.

I dont wanna involve
God in this.
''ojo n bo loluwa wi''

Wait a minute, did u just say
''Even if it does''
Not even sure of ur theory!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by morpheus24: 2:53pm On May 29, 2012
martinosi:

Love it..the Key was the Weather Conditions...keep up the good work cap28!
^^^

Although it is true that weather conditions did play a major part in the settlement of the "dutch traders" in the cape of southern Africa, there were many other factors that contributed to beginnings and amalgamation of the country known as South Africa today.

Lets be clear on the issue that the settlment of the original "White settlers" into the interior of what is known as South Africa today began with the British colonization of the cape. Prior to the colonization,the settlers remained relatively on the coastal areas of southern Africa. The former european "settlers" were fleeing Colonial rule and occupied areas to the North east of the country. Through their journey, they did encounter tribes and fought for land across the area to form what would be called the republic of the Transvaal and Orange Free state.

Lets also be clear that the beginnings of the Apatheid era began relatively with the Afrikaans/White settler nationalist movement which was heavily influenced by the then Nazi doctrines of White supremacy and the weakening of the british empire and prior to that advent, the settlers and the surronding tribes, Xhosa, Zulu, Griqua,Tshwana, Sotho and Khoi were relatively non confrontational.

PS Segregation of races did not occur as a mandate in the cape area until Apatheid began.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by RSA(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2012
Funny and somehow sickening and dissapointing that some Nigerians here glorify everything whites.

Let me say if Hendrik Verwoord could wake up from the dead and come back to South Africa he will be lost,South Africa has changed for the better.

ANC,black goverment has invested heavily in the infrustructures,roads,rails,ports,healthcare,schools,and in powersupply we've build new nuclear power stations to supply our nation with constant power.The main reason they invested so heavily was to create jobs for black people,and majorities of the companies that did this projects were black companies.
Please note that all those projects had timeline and were completed on time,time is money.

Here is an example
http://www.thenewage.co.za/51929-1009-53-Ambitious_city_project_planned

The city of Tshwane planned a major transformation of Centurion with a new multipurpose development to be completed by 2018.
Centurion Symbio-City will feature the tallest building in Africa and will have two office and one residential tower. Further, there will be hotels and retail facilities.

Ramokgopa said the tallest tower will reach an impressive 110 storeys and will be flanked by two towers of 80 and 60 floors. The total height of the tallest tower will be 447m.

If you guys still want the answer to the poster's question then the answer is South Africans work first and talk later,while others achive things with their mouths.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by cesil92: 4:20pm On May 29, 2012
Maybe because its been a very long time the whites left nigeria. Secondly because there are no whites in nigeria again, but a concentration of blacks which makes the black magic which opposses good things and civilization works well.. Just a suggestion huh?
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by RSA(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2012
cesil92: Maybe because its been a very long time the whites left nigeria. Secondly because there are no whites in nigeria again, but a concentration of blacks which makes the black magic which opposses good things and civilization works well.. Just a suggestion huh?

So according to you,5 million whites are better than 160 millions of you?

People its not about whites,its about our goverment policies,respecting the country's laws,having structures that enable businesses to grow and having a goverment that invest in its people.

Our goverment made it possible for our business people to expand and dominate in Africa.DSTV,Shoprite,MTN to name a few are in all this African countries because our goverment prepared away for them to operates in those markets,they have our goverment protection.

Yes because of our past,as someone has already quoted the Bantu education act,whites started a bit ahead of blacks but blacks are catching up,although it is not about who is richer aslong as everyone is rich.If you look at the forbes list I 'm certain that there's one black SA there.

Naija people work with their mouths.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by khukhi(f): 10:26pm On May 29, 2012
Danka7777:

I am trying my best to understand what you are writing. Most of your writings/sentences can't convey simple thought. Are you a Nigerian? What were you doing when your mates where taking English writing class? Please stop disgracing us. In fact stop writing further on here, just stop now. I have had a enough!

gringringringrin
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by khukhi(f): 10:29pm On May 29, 2012
27-04-11

We've done exceptionally well in 17 years'

Reminding South Africans of the suffering caused by apartheid laws "that stripped away the dignity of millions of South Africans", Zuma said the country had done "exceptionally well against all odds in just 17 years" in reversing this legacy.

"We have established a solid, sound, stable, functional constitutional democracy" based on a Constitution that "enjoins all of us to heal the divisions of the past and to establish a society based on democratic values, social justice and fundamental human rights."

The Constitution also enshrined socio-economic rights, Zuma said, including the rights to water, sanitation, electricity, roads, medical care, quality education and economic opportunities.

"We are pleased with the achievements scored thus far in the provision of these basic services, although much more still needs to be done.

"In 1994, only 62% of households had access to clean drinking water – today 93% do. In 1994, only 50% of households had access to decent sanitation – today 77% do. In 1994, only 36% of South Africans had access to electricity – today 84% do."

Service delivery achievements

The majority of South Africans were now provided with free basic services in water and electricity, Zuma said, while by 2010 close to 15-million people, mostly orphans and vulnerable children, pensioners and people with disabilities, were receiving social grants.

At the same time, the government was upgrading informal settlements in municipalities in order to provide security of tenure and access to basic services, and had committed to building 80 000 mixed-income rental housing units in the next five years in order to enable low-income earners to live closer to where they work.

To broaden economic empowerment, the government was encouraging various forms of collective ownership of the economy, such as employee shareholding schemes, co-operatives and public ownership. "There is also increased assistance to small and micro enterprises, in both rural and urban areas."

Zuma said the government continued to expand access to education and to declare no-fee schools for children of the poor, while more than eight-million children benefited from school-feeding schemes, and more than 400 000 children had received a R12 to R15 subsidy for attending a government-registered Early Childhood Development Centre.

At the higher education level, Zuma said, student loans were now being converted into bursaries for qualifying final-year students, while students in further education and training colleges who qualified for financial aid were now exempted from paying fees.

Local government 'needs fixing'

However, much work remained to be done, particularly in improving service delivery at the local level.

"Our research has indicated that we have to do a lot more to improve the way local government works," Zuma said, adding that a number of issues would need to be attended to after the 18 May municipal elections in order to implement the local government turnaround strategy recently adopted by the Cabinet.

"We have to provide more effective and direct support to municipalities in distress, in line with the needs of each municipality," Zuma said. "We have to ensure the appointment of qualified and experienced personnel, the transparency of tender and procurement systems, and also improve the levels of financial management and accountability."

Urging South Africans to come out in numbers to vote in the 18 May elections, Zuma said that all South Africans, "black and white, must continue to work together to deepen the reconciliation and unity of the rainbow nation.

"We must work together to create a more prosperous South Africa, which will be the best place to live in on earth, for all of us.

"Happy 17th Birthday to a free South Africa!"
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by khukhi(f): 10:37pm On May 29, 2012
We africans need to "Get over it" and do what needs to be done to take charge of our future . Blaming white people is getting boring. They did what they did and then what?

The nigerian government needs to preach the message of unity in diversity. After that has been achieved, Nigerians will be able to come together to accomplish anything. Right now nothing is being achieved because of the tribal bashing that takes place in all levels of society.

In SA we say these things about other tribes privately, but we know in public you can get into trouble because the constitution will not allow it and you can be sued big time! Just ask Julius what happened when his assistant called a journalist a white biatch grin.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by khukhi(f): 11:23pm On May 29, 2012
Its important to acknowledge the diverse cultures in your country.

Do you ever hear america, the most diverse country in the "new world" saying let's get divided? No instead they always wave they're flag and preach the message of unity.

South Africa’s cultural diversity touches almost every aspect of daily life. From sipping a cup of rooibos tea, a beverage drunk by South Africans of all races; to the ancient Khoisan culture; to negotiating a path from apartheid to democracy and creating one of the world’s most liberal and inclusive constitutions.

That's what I feel is the greatest lesson to be learnt. People can say what they want to say, but we are the ones who work with people of all races side by side and believe it or not I am not a slave in my own country...Those same people you think you know so much about are grooming us to be the future leaders as we have the opportunities compared to our prev. Generations.

What are you doing besides suggesting that black people are capable of nothing but self destruction
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 29, 2012
porka:

1) Whites believe in building infrastructure, Blacks believe in consumption.

So how come the white colonizers built next to nothing in their African colonies, despite ruling for nearly a century, while it was left to black govts to build whatever infrastructure we have today, from electricity to roads, schools, hospitals and buildings?

2) Whites believe in leaving legacy for their descendants, Blacks celebrate or worship their ancestors.

Wrong. Blacks (like you) worship white gods like Jesus and Muhammed, owing to colonialism and invasion. Whites more than any race celebrate their ancestors, hence the preponderance of movies and documentaries on ancient Rome, Greece, Napoleon, Caesar etc. It is BLACKS like you who have forgotten their ancestors as you rush to worship white gods.

3) Whites want to surpass previous achievements and records, Blacks cannot get beyond thinking of their past success.

Blacks ARE getting beyond a lot of things,such as the ABJECT NEGLECT they were subjected to by the white looters of their continent under colonialism. Today, 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa, not in Europe.

4) Whites want to try new things, Blacks cannot take basic risks, fear of the unknown.

Proof?

5) Whites have sense of danger, Blacks have sense of fear.

So why are white men not jumping off the roofs of skyscrapers since they have no fear?

6) Whites rise up to challenges, Blacks are overwhelmed by problems.

Whites rise to challenges by attacking and looting other races. Blacks rise to challenges by NOT destroying other peoples' destiny out of selfishness.

7) Whites are obsessed with planning, Blacks believe in magic.

White nations harbour more professional 'psychics', seers, palm readers, and ouija board readers than black nations. Palmreaders don't do much ''planning''. The white religion of christianity is a study in magic and 'miracles'.

8 ) Whites seek knowledge and understanding, Blacks are engrossed in myth and superstitions.

So how come no region on earth has developed education as rapidly as Africa in the post independence period? Example: Literacy rate of Nigeria after 63 years of British rule: 7% (1959). Literacy rate of Nigeria after 50 years of independence (black rule) 76%. Explain!

9) Whites save to invest, Blacks borrow to consume/party.

More illiterate GARBAGE. Millions upon millions of whites are today DROWNING IN DEBT from credit-funded lifestyles - holidays in Miami, designer clothes, clubbing, big houses and cars they cannot afford etc etc.

Can't be bothered with the rest of the IGNORANT NONSENSE you posted.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by khukhi(f): 11:41pm On May 29, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So how come the white colonizers built next to nothing in their African colonies, while it was left to black govts to build whatever infrastructure we have today, from electricity to roads, schools, hospitals and buildings?

Wrong. Blacks (like you) worship white gods like Jesus and Muhammed, owing to colonialism and invasion.

Blacks ARE getting beyond a lot of things,such as the ABJECT NEGLECT they were subjected to by the white looters of their continent under colonialism. Today, 6 of the world's 10 fastest growing economies are in Africa, not in Europe.

Proof?

So why are white men not jumping off the roofs of skyscrapers since they have no fear?

Whites rise to challenges by attacking and looting other races. Blacks rise to challenges by NOT destroying other peoples' destiny out of selfishness.

White nations harbour more professional 'psychics', seers, palm readers, and ouija board readers than black nations. Palmreaders don't do much ''planning''. The white religion of christianity is a study in magic and 'miracles'.

So how come no region on earth has developed education as rapidly as Africa in the post independence period? Example: Literacy rate of Nigeria after 63 years of British rule: 7% (1959). Literacy rate of Nigeria after 50 years of independence (black rule) 76%. Explain!

More illiterate GARBAGE. Millions upon millions of whites are today DROWNING IN DEBT from credit-funded lifestyles - holidays in Miami, designer clothes, clubbing, big houses and cars they cannot afford etc etc.

Big ups to you Rossike smiley
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 29, 2012
Thank you my sister. We cannot stand by as these colonised, conditioned dunderheads come in here spewing unfounded, racist hogwash about black people.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by ayobase(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2012
ROSSIKE:

So how come the white colonizers built next to nothing in their African colonies, despite ruling for nearly a century, while it was left to black govts to build whatever infrastructure we have today, from electricity to roads, schools, hospitals and buildings?

Wrong. Blacks (like you) worship white gods like Jesus and Muhammed, owing to colonialism and invasion. Whites more than any race celebrate their ancestors, hence the preponderance of movies and documentaries on ancient Rome, Greece, Napoleon, Caesar etc. It is BLACKS like you who have forgotten their ancestors as you rush to worship white gods.

Proof?

Nice one.
We must surely defend.
LOL!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 4:49am On May 31, 2012
khukhi: We africans need to "Get over it" and do what needs to be done to take charge of our future . Blaming white people is getting boring. They did what they did and then what?

The nigerian government needs to preach the message of unity in diversity. After that has been achieved, Nigerians will be able to come together to accomplish anything. Right now nothing is being achieved because of the tribal bashing that takes place in all levels of society.

In SA we say these things about other tribes privately, but we know in public you can get into trouble because the constitution will not allow it and you can be sued big time! Just ask Julius what happened when his assistant called a journalist a white biatch grin.
Lol... Hypocrite of the highest order. Xenophobia is there for you people to take care of.

Indeed, there is nothing significant that exists in present day South Africa that is not the advent of the white people! Non at all!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by teleny: 11:23am On May 31, 2012
pro01: The ONLY wholly black country in the world that has a semblance of development, stability and economic prosperity is Botswana. Countries like South Africa have their white population to thank for their development. The other wholly black countries in the world (including non-African countries Jamaica and Haiti) are all living in the dark ages. This is a sobering reality. It makes you want to re-evaluate the racial equality argument. Objectively speaking, how 'equal' are blacks and whites? Really sad.

There is one essential fact about Botswana that goes a long way o explaining this. And that is the fact that it is essentially ethnically homogeneous. In that sense, it is the closest thing to being a real country that black africans have. However, contrary to what you said, it does have a white and asian minority population, though much smaller than south africa's.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by teleny: 11:42am On May 31, 2012
RSA:

So according to you,5 million whites are better than 160 millions of you?

People its not about whites,its about our goverment policies,respecting the country's laws,having structures that enable businesses to grow and having a goverment that invest in its people.

Our goverment made it possible for our business people to expand and dominate in Africa.DSTV,Shoprite,MTN to name a few are in all this African countries because our goverment prepared away for them to operates in those markets,they have our goverment protection.

Yes because of our past,as someone has already quoted the Bantu education act,whites started a bit ahead of blacks but blacks are catching up,although it is not about who is richer aslong as everyone is rich.If you look at the forbes list I 'm certain that there's one black SA there.

Naija people work with their mouths.

First of all, brother, this is a Nigerian forum. So try to show proper courtesy.

Secondly, who do you think you are kidding with all that garbage you wrote? Do you think we do not know what is going on in south africa? You black south africans seem to think that you can come here and spew all sorts of misinformation to make yourselves look and feel good.

Let me disillusion you a little bit:

We are perfectly aware of the lazy attitudes of the south african blacks in general.

We are all aware of the crimes you commit mostly against yourselves and black people from other countries? Could you explain to us why it is that black south africans attack black refugees from Zimbabwe but leave the white ones alone?

We know quite well how you guys have squandered tons of opportunity that have been given to you by the whites since they left government.

We know how the affirmative action policies designed to benefit black south africans and give them an equal economic footing with others has failed woefully.

We are aware of the pathetic state of education among black south africans mostly due to lack of interest (and perhaps lack of intelligence as well). Look, for example, at the maths and science Olympiad teams of south africa. They are all completely white despite the fact that blacks are about 80 percent of the country’s population.

We are aware of the success, dominance and superiority of Nigerian immigrants in business, engineering and entrepreneurship in south africa and the subsequent jealously of black south africans. Instead of emulating, they prefer to ruin and destroy, which seems to be the only thing they are good at.

We know quite well that it is still the whites that are very much in charge in the country and that the blacks being in government is mostly a cosmetic change.

We are well aware of what white south africans are saying about the state of the country, and particularly of the blacks in the country, since they left government. Read this article, for example, by Jan Lamprecht: http://www.africanexecutive.com/modules/magazine/articles.php?article=277

Of course I don’t agree with much of what these people say, and i certainly don't agree with the title of the article, but I know that there is some truth to it in some areas.

Lastly, we know that ethnic politics among the blacks is still a problem there, just like it is in much of Africa.

And before you come back with your own “we are aware of so and so about Nigeria” after scouring the net for info, let me just enlighten you about the fundamental difference between your situation and ours:

You guys are in a far more advantageous and favourable position, yet you squander it. Even though you have ethnic plurality issues, like I mentioned earlier, yours is nowhere near as bad as Nigeria’s case where we have almost 500 different ethnic groups and, worst of all, a dominant Islamic sharia northern cabal that the british deviously handed power to before they left in 1960. In fact this is the reason why many Nigerians leave the country. Furthermore, you guys have your common struggle against white people to unite you. It is amazing that, despite that, there still persists ethnic infighting among the blacks.

You kept saying that we Nigerians tend to leave to other countries while you mostly stay home. And you said it in a pretentiously self-glorifying fashion. Let me expose you for a second:

The reason black south africans stay is the same reason why black Americans continued to stay in America even after Lincoln and Garvey offered them opportunity to leave and start a new country elsewhere. Both you and them are seduced by the fact that you are already living in a first world land of white people. Why would you leave when you already have a “western world” right there where you are? That is what is so dishonest about your pretensions.

Of course, in the case of black south africans, it is right that you stay because it is your land and the whites are the foreigners no matter how much they pretend to be Africans.

But in the case of Nigeria, the lack of unity and a purposeful government and, on top of that, the northern Islamic jihad rule, has caused many Nigerians to leave the artificial country and seek better economic pastures elsewhere.

Besides, what is wrong with migrating to improve the lives of yourself, your family and your children? Don’t people of other races migrate for the same reasons? Don’t Lebanese people, Eastern Europeans, Asians, etc.. migrate for the same reasons?

At this point, I think I have written more than enough for you alone. I think it is pretty clear to anyone but you that, if anything, black south africans are the ones who are generally all mouth and little else.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by mpumalanga: 12:02pm On May 31, 2012
khukhi: We africans need to "Get over it" and do what needs to be done to take charge of our future . Blaming white people is getting boring. They did what they did and then what?

Not only tribal bashing but tribal killing and other worst crime
more than the once done by whites in south africa.
Whites are your people and don't allow them to teach you to hate them
because genocide is not good and i like the inter-tribal relationship
in south africa.
some of you protested against XENOPHOBIA and it showed that you people can
stand up against what is wrong but nobody in nigeria protested against genocide
and pogrom.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2012
mpumalanga:

Not only tribal bashing but tribal killing and other worst crime
more than the once done by whites in south africa.
Whites are your people and don't allow them to teach you to hate them
because genocide is not good and i like the inter-tribal relationship
in south africa.
some of you protested against XENOPHOBIA and it showed that you people can
stand up against what is wrong but nobody in nigeria protested against genocide
and pogrom
Are you serious? This speaks of your little understanding of what is happening in Nigeria.If you think there is genocide going on in Nigeria,I would say, it is not as bad as what has happened in your South Africa. Indeed, XENOPHOBIA, with your capital emphasis, is just a problem that still lingers in the squalor of your so called Townships. Dude, get off your high-horse hypocritical assertions. They serve you nothing good.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by mpumalanga: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2012
all4naija: Are you serious? This speaks of your little understanding of what is happening in Nigeria.If you think there is genocide going on in Nigeria,I would say, it is not as bad as what has happened in your South Africa. Indeed, XENOPHOBIA, with your capital emphasis, is just a problem that still lingers in the squalor of your so called Townships. Dude, get off your high-horse hypocritical assertions. They serve you nothing good.
You are calling their town ships squalor but it is better than your so called surbubs.
XENOPHOBIA is better than your inter-tribal killings since 1966 and nobody cares but
you will not appreciate the efforts of south africans in encouraging their people to accept
every body.They can admit their challenges but you will continue to deny yours the way you are denying
the genocide you unleashed on your fellow citizens.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2012
mpumalanga:
You are calling their town ships squalor but it is better than your so called surbubs.
XENOPHOBIA is better than your inter-tribal killings since 1966 and nobody cares but
you will not appreciate the efforts of south africans in encouraging their people to accept
every body.They can admit their challenges but you will continue to deny yours the way you are denying
the genocide you unleashed on your fellow citizens.
Dude, you must be hallucinating to speak wrong of what I am right on about. When did I ask for discouragement of accepting and uniting of South African people? Probably your lack of apprehension is responsible for that. Indeed, Townships are the worst case scenarios on earth. The crimes which happen there happen nowhere else in the world, even not in Lagos so deemed to be hell.

Guy steer clear from my comments if you can not argue objectively!
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by RSA(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2012
^^^ Clueless angry yeye.. grin grin grin
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by mpumalanga: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
all4naija: Dude, you must be hallucinating to speak wrong of what I am right on about. When did I ask for discouragement of accepting and uniting of South African people? Probably your lack of apprehension is responsible for that. Indeed, Townships are the worst case scenarios on earth. The crimes which happen there happen nowhere else in the world, even not in Lagos so deemed to be hell.

Check well and you will see that you jumped into my comment as i don't care
about what you are saying because you are entertaining yourself by bringing
their township down and talking about crime situation without appreciating the fact
that their media covers every segment of the society where as yours covers only
political and paid news so crimes against the poor are not reported.

Can you compare any of their townships like soweto and attrageville with your
so called cities.They are the first in the continent to stand up against what is bad
where as nobody stood up to be counted when your country murdered more than 3 million of
your citizens and starved women and children to death which even apartheid government
did not do.I appreciate them greatly.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by mpumalanga: 5:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
all4naija: Dude, you must be hallucinating to speak wrong of what I am right on about. When did I ask for discouragement of accepting and uniting of South African people? Probably your lack of apprehension is responsible for that. Indeed, Townships are the worst case scenarios on earth. The crimes which happen there happen nowhere else in the world, even not in Lagos so deemed to be hell.

their township down and talking about crime situation without appreciating the fact

so called cities.They are the first in the continent to stand up against what is bad
where as nobody stood up to be counted when your country murdered more than 3 million of
your citizens and starved women and children to death which even apartheid government
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 03, 2012
mpumalanga:

Keep telling your baseless stories to the fools. I would not in my rightful mind accept any of your assertions rather statements as binding in any way to what the topic is all about.

I have checked. It is surprising you are the one who trickily points to a word I used, manipulates it and places it on capital letters to attract my attention to your comment. More like the ventriloquist would.

Stop pointing to the provision of basic facilities in those Townships as determinants of what we are discussing about here, as if they would change the mentality of people living in them.If you can not comprehend very well what my previous comment centers around then it means the social life in the squalor you seem fit the best environment for your likes in my previous comment is not far fetched.

Pointing to 3 million NIGERIAN citizens who died during the civil war only affirms my former statement to be correct of your ineptitude to see beyond simplicity. How in your clear eyes would you use a war to define a social condition of a nation comparing it to your present day country(SA)? Dude, you need to see a psychiatrist.

Whether you like it or not, South Africans are figuratively slaves to the white in their PAPA's land. Open your eyes wide and look around you. Your history and forefathers legacy are more on the backdrop of the white man's pronouncement. They(Whites) define the future and existence of that nation yet they are foreigners who came as not landowners to take over everything in the present age.

My advice to you is to organize yourself and look inward. Embrace the whites and apologize to them for taking the power of presidency from them because black South Africans can't just organize themselves like every other Africans, even worse yet would go about mouthy shits around of their fellow African blacks.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Obiagu1(m): 3:37am On Jun 03, 2012
redsun: I dont think i understand this post hidden concept.What is it all about?

It is to hide posts of some people that are not supposed to be called humans any more, somehow they developed mental problems.
If you have more than 10 hidden posts, you should check yourself in to the nearest psychiatry before your problem gets worse.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by mpumalanga: 8:21am On Jun 03, 2012
all4naija: Keep telling your baseless stories to the fools. I would not in my rightful mind accept any of your assertions rather statements as binding in any way to what the topic is all about.

I have checked. It is surprising you are the one who trickily points to a word I used, manipulates it and places it on capital letters to attract my attention to your comment. More like the ventriloquist would.

Stop pointing to the provision of basic facilities in those Townships as determinants of what we are discussing about here, as if they would change the mentality of people living in them.If you can not comprehend very well what my previous comment centers around then it means the social life in the squalor you seem fit the best environment for your likes in my previous comment is not far fetched.

Pointing to 3 million NIGERIAN citizens who died during the civil war only affirms my former statement to be correct of your ineptitude to see beyond simplicity. How in your clear eyes would you use a war to define a social condition of a nation comparing it to your present day country(SA)? Dude, you need to see a psychiatrist.

Whether you like it or not, South Africans are figuratively slaves to the white in their PAPA's land. Open your eyes wide and look around you. Your history and forefathers legacy are more on the backdrop of the white man's pronouncement. They(Whites) define the future and existence of that nation yet they are foreigners who came as not landowners to take over everything in the present age.

My advice to you is to organize yourself and look inward. Embrace the whites and apologize to them for taking the power of presidency from them because black South Africans can't just organize themselves like every other Africans, even worse yet would go about mouthy shits around of their fellow African blacks.

I told you to back off as you don't know what you are talking.
How can you call them slaves where as you are in a more
serious slavery condition more than even the Somalians but
the problem is that you want to live in denial due to your
self acknowledged mental problem which South Africa failed
to cure.
The blacks are moving on and re-inventing themselves progressively
and they are organized with a peculiar desire to learn from anybody that have
something to offer including whites but your country can not appreciate
those that can offer anything instead they will murder them and you
will come here to lie that it was a war situation.

South Africans protested against xenophobia
and i don't know what you want from them again but you can not stand up to protest against inter-
tribal xenophobia in your country that is destroying lives up till today but you can only protest
against removal of fuel subsidy.Help your people to become human first before you jump out to
teach others how to become better human beings.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2012
mpumalanga:
I told you to back off as you don't know what you are talking.
How can you call them slaves where as you are in a more
serious slavery condition more than even the Somalians but
the problem is that you want to live in denial due to your
self acknowledged mental problem which South Africa failed
to cure.
The blacks are moving on and re-inventing themselves progressively
and they are organized with a peculiar desire to learn from anybody that have
something to offer including whites but your country can not appreciate
those that can offer anything instead they will murder them and you
will come here to lie that it was a war situation.

South Africans protested against xenophobia
and i don't know what you want from them again but you can not stand up to protest against inter-
tribal xenophobia in your country that is destroying lives up till today but you can only protest
against removal of fuel subsidy.Help your people to become human first before you jump out to
teach others how to become better human beings.
Another blinded individual coming here to say craps! You are really living a knowledge denial life among black South Africans. Slavery condition worse than Somalian's you said? You are really a buffoon and only South Africans are still living the time of slavery.Google on South African crimes would give one unimaginable crimes against humanity. I can't imagine in my wildest dream blacks are been fed to lions but it happened in South Africa. What's worse more than a slavery condition when you don't have rights in your own PAPA's land against white foreigners. Mind you Nigeria is not a country like yours that's hijacked by white people.

Did you mean 3 million people were murdered in Nigeria without any civil war? That is laughable.You even altered the number from 1 million to 3 million. Maybe you might take a peep on the Nigeria civil war by searching Google on it. I couldn't help laughing at that stupidity. Many people visiting this page would likely point to your ignorance in that one.

You are so clueless that you have to come up with word like inter-tribal xenophobia only to make further folly of yourself. You speak as if there is a nation free of inter-tribal discourses. But, on the contrary xenophobia is a disease that has no cure, it is individual harbor hatred for other fellow, it is like racism unlike tribal discourses which can be settled. Keep living your xenophobic life and think it is a better thing.

Lol... you think you are human?Human under the subjugation of the white, condition that has be abolished everywhere in the world for far too long yet still exist in SA. It is a shame you are flaunting here with the white man's development. Something black South Africans didn't contribute an inch to. Remove the white and its works of development from South Africa what have you? Nothing! Stop forming in the mouth like an epileptic patient.
Re: Why Is South Africa More Developed And Stable Than Nigeria?? by khukhi(f): 7:10am On Jun 04, 2012
RSA: ^^^ Clueless angry yeye.. grin grin grin

Angry Yeye boy gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

APC Crisis: The Deal That Saved Oshiomhole / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Murray-Bruce And His Son In Made-In -Nigeria Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.