Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,563 members, 7,975,211 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Writers Pause Awhile Nd Read - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Pause Awhile Nd Read (714 Views)

Wait! Let's Pause A Little / Pause: (poem :pls Read And Criticise) / Pause: (poem :pls Read And Criticise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Pause Awhile Nd Read by Diamondwriter(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2012
''You don't xpect it to come so sudden,do you?."Rome wasn't built in a day(true)..but do u need to say that?do u even need to think that?...the answer is 'NO'.......That's the old guard thinking that have caused writers in the long run to be just an inch away from where they had started hithero.....I mostly do talks for acedemic but let's see if this would boost the writers a bit......No matter how cheap or easy a thing might look,it most definitely must take a while for it to be close to perfection.you knw that already but i just want to reinstate.generally in life,most pple always wait for a sign b4 they begin sometin meaningful or follow a dream.(take note of the word 'MOST')..in a online talk sometime ago,someone askd me why even wit d dreamz a gr8 no of d populace hv,only a few achieve gr8ness?...if you r smart,i tink dx cud b d answer 4 'YOU'...like i said earlier,most pple wait 4 that sign to come n no sign comes,hence no action..JUST d few dat take on their dream headon r the FEW dat achieve....b4 i go,there's sometin else..pple tend to say b4 i do dis n get on wit it,some oda persons hv....well b smart nd conquer that rock in ur mind..its anoda day's topic
Re: Writers Pause Awhile Nd Read by EfemenaXY: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2012
I'm sorry but I don't understand your post at all.

What exactly are you trying to say? Or communicate to us? I don't get it. undecided
Re: Writers Pause Awhile Nd Read by Felixalex(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2012
THIS IS A NEW WEBSITE CREATING A PLATFORM FOR NIGERIA ARTISTS (LITERAL AND VISUAL) TO SHOWCASE THEIR SKILLS AND GET EXPOSURE.. ALSO CONNECT WITH OTHER ARTISTS AND LEARN FROM THEIR EXPERIENCE.. JOIN NOW AND MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT...
ITS A NEW WEBSITE HENCE ALL REASONABLE SUGGESTIONS AND MODIFICATION WOULD BE ADDRESSED DUELY.

www.artsng.com

(1) (Reply)

Sober Thoughts Of A Drunkard / Which Is Correct? / Our Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.