Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31318 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by fesse(f): 9:46am On May 30, 2012
c-zay:
For me
1). God fearing/ a muslimah
2). Good character and sociable
3). Good in the kitchen and in bed
4). Submissive and productive.
5). Educated etc..
cheers!

Have a rethink before it is too late. Muslim girls are naturally lazy, bad cooks (they don't like cooking at all, they prefer fast food joints), too materialistic, half baked education (except the south westerners), unproductive. Am not hating but that is the naked truth. You can get some of your qualities in the south west muslim gals: thank God no neatness mentioned above.... cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2012
fesse:

Have a rethink before it is too late. Muslim girls are naturally lazy, bad cooks (they don't like cooking at all, they prefer fast food joints), too materialistic, half baked education (except the south westerners), unproductive. Am not hating but that is the naked truth. You can get some of your qualities in the south west muslim gals: thank God no neatness mentioned above.... cheesy cheesy
Seriously shaking my head. What's the correlation with what you've said above and religion? Do you have any iota of sense?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2012
jay bee:
Seriously shaking my head. What's the correlation with what you've said above and religion? Do you have any iota of sense?

And she has a right to vote under what we call "democracy".

Worse still her vote would carry equal weight as yours.

You will also be surprised she would say she is a "graduate". grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 10:26am On May 30, 2012
looooool
I ask, who is a cretin/person?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by fm7070: 10:26am On May 30, 2012
Although, everyone is entitled to what they want, but wrong desire about your spouse can make her bad and make the marriage a miserable union
Sexy women are good, but realise that if she's so sexy in everything, she'll be attracted to other people and they'll be assisting you in bleeping her.
Some prefer talkatives, she will soon expose your secret or confidential information to the whole world.

Best 5 character a virtuous woman can have are below:

1. Fear of God
2. Patience
3. Trainable
4. Hard-working
5. Intelligent, good thinker
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by MissyB3(f): 10:52am On May 30, 2012
TisaBone:

one time i read a book, and the man said he couldn't stand the thought of his wife blowing him with the same mouth that kisses his children.

which leads me to believe that if a woman is spectacular in bed, (one that you consider wife material) then the next thing you know, you will be wondering how she got to be so good in bed. then you will start to get insecure, wondering who and how many she has been with before you. then you will start pressing for the answers, knowing that you really dont want the truth. then you will start making accusations that are unfounded. and then she will be a heaux in your eyes. what you want is a girlfriend. because im pretty sure that u would not be comfortable with your wife being a freak, and instead would go get your needs met by someone else.

hell, everyone knows my journey in maintaining my celibacy, abstaining from sex until marriage, and im accused of being a nymphomaniac for thinking about sex!!! It's as if a woman isn't supposed to want to get laid as much as a man, when I we do. tongue tongue tongue tongue
I think it's a two-way street.
If my hypothetical virgin husband is a pro at cunn[i]i[/i]lingus, i'd be extremely curious as to where he learnt his skills, as things like that are not innate but perfected by practice, so there ought to be an acceptable explanation for it, otherwise . . . Doubt which is a prelude to wahala steps in.

However, for the smart, there are so many excuses/explanations to bail oneself out. tongue
How very little things can seem complicated . . . grin

zannie: Y'all shud make sure u have what it takes to get d woman of ur dreams coz its d energy u feed into d universe dat bounces back to u cheesy
Touché!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Bedela: 10:58am On May 30, 2012
Stevmayor007: 1)She must love me (We must love each other, because certainly we'll disagree to agree)
2)She must be neat at all time and not be relutant at house chores ( Check her toilet and kitchen and u can tell if she's dirty)
3)She should be able to tell what u like as a husband, be it food and should be able to 30% know your mind
4)She must be God fearing ( i.e she must not cheat on her husband even if they part for 20 years under an understandable condition.
5)Her love making life must be satisfactory, her private part must atall time be neat. So u as a man must get her really wet before trusting into her.
will u too be keep ur own private part neat, be faithful to her and at the same time assume ur household roles as a husband
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2012
jay bee: looooool
I ask, who is a cretin/person?

There are numerous examples of those on NL. grin

Including the ones that claim they attended Uni of Birmingham but think social workers make more money than accountants. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 11:33am On May 30, 2012
queensmith: Qualities I want in a husband,

1 he must have an ivyleague/russel group university postgraduate degree and professional qualifications
2 he must be a neatfreak and be obsessive over cleanliness, and a very good cook that enjoys cooking every day.
3 he must know how to dress well and look presentable at all times
4 he must not be a bigot, misogynist, homophobic, backwards or closed minded (not nigerian) grin grin grin
5 he must have the same moral, ethical, social etc standards as i do.
6 Definitely not religious, i don't need that at my tender age tongue tongue
7 he must be packing, as in quality and quantity (trojan standards) non negotiable, and be totally freaky.

I know a man like that : he lives on Mars. I can give you his digital inter-planetary number
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On May 30, 2012
apocalypse:

I know a man like that : he lives on Mars. I can give you his digital inter-planetary number

Maybe that is the only place she can get a man from with her considerable amount of blubber. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 12:04pm On May 30, 2012
apocalypse:

WOW, is Nigeria really devoid of successful males?

I know plenty of men like that, if you want to be upgraded give me a call! You are who you hang about!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 12:07pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:

There are numerous examples of those on NL. grin

Including the ones that claim they attended Uni of Birmingham but think social workers make more money than accountants. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wow the university of bham is a big deal to you? You must be from the south bank crew (if you have an education at all). No wonder you keep barking like a madd dog!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by MissyB3(f): 12:14pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite and Queensmith sitting on a tree kissing. . . Love is in the air! cheesy kiss

**Someone is going to kill me** tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 12:23pm On May 30, 2012
Missy_B: Sagamite and Queensmith sitting on a tree kissing. . . Love is in the air! cheesy kiss

He totally wishes, that fagg0t, he doesn't fulfill the lowest of my strict criteria.

He's an uneducated buffoon that hates on people that went to Birmingham university! Birmingham! ah ah, so what is he going to do with us top 5? Kill us? Is it my fault his life is sad and pathetic?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Cruzgee: 12:29pm On May 30, 2012
I must say patience, understanding and being there for your partner is good for you both.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by MissyB3(f): 12:31pm On May 30, 2012
Enough of your constant sham cat fight. If you 2 would only let go of your ego, you'd see the sweet Sagamite and yielding Queensmith. grin

What I see is mutual affection. tongue Saga, i'd like to assist you in shopping for the engagement ring. . . wink **Sings 'when a man loves a woman' . . .** grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

I know plenty of men like that, if you want to be upgraded give me a call! You are who you hang about!

You wish you know men like that
Take it from me hon we MEN don't roll like that.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 12:33pm On May 30, 2012
Missy_B: Enough of your constant sham cat fight. If you 2 would only let go of your ego, you'd see the sweet Sagamite and yielding Queensmith. grin

What I see is mutual affection. Saga, i'd like to assist you in shopping for the engagement ring. . . wink **Sings when a man loves a woman . . .** grin

when the gods are not against me, that is the biggest curse. There is no worse curse than what you just said. I cannot even begin to think about having such a cursed life. . . . . . .he has a better chance marrying Beyonce.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 12:37pm On May 30, 2012
apocalypse:

You wish you know men like that
Take it from me hon we MEN don't roll like that.

you men ke? Speak for yourself dude, I know PLENTY!

If you are an uneducated misogynist thats you mate, don't for one second assume the world is like you. Don't embarrass males by making such assumptions.

About we men don't roll like that, what are you trying to say? Many men will be disgusted by you.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 12:54pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:
ahhhhh lol, because i didnt write 'he must not be a d**khead' I will add that now!

stop dreaming, queensmith. no sane man goes after an idiotic wolly-minded trick like yourself.
you are in the same class with the chics @ soho who beg to gimme some brain....
in your case, you would be hoping i bust my seeds on your face so you can rub it in
your coochie to get yourself pregnant!

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 1:01pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:

stop dreaming, queensmith. no sane man goes after an wolly-minded trick like yourself.
you are in the same class with the chics @ soho who beg to gimme some brain....
in your case, you would be hoping i bust my seeds on your face so you can rub it in
your coochie to get yourself pregnant!

huh? I honestly couldnt comprehend what you wrote here where is your second coon no2 to translate,

so what you have said here is that your type is the cheap prostitutes in the drug ridden center of london? And you assume you are sane. . . . . .ok you don't. i was beggining to get worried, at least you know your class and level.

I wouldn't go near you or your £5 per head herpes riddled chlamydia infested ugly arsed illegal sluts with a 10ft pole. I can just smell the aids on you! eurgh! please stop talking to me I don't want to catch it! *vomits*
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 1:09pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:
huh? I honestly couldnt comprehend what you wrote here where is your second coon no2 to translate,

how can you comprehend it when you're a half-baked graduate.
i said it - you are an addle-brained minger....intellectually, you and
i shouldn't even be on the same planet!

so what you have said here is that your type is the cheap prostitutes in the drug ridden center of london? And you assume you are sane. . . . . .ok you don't. i was beggining to get worried, at least you know your class and level.

idiocy slept with lunacy and you are the product of that union.
i said your type is the tricks that beg to gimme some brain....that they beg to gimme
does not mean i yield to their pleas. in your own case, you would be hoping i agree
so you can rub my seeds in your tampon socket and get yourself pregnant.....
it's not out of place to think you would want to have a baby by an intellectual so there
can be a glimmer of hope for your children. grin

I wouldn't go near you or your £5 per head herpes riddled chlamydia infested ugly arsed illegal sluts with a 10ft pole. I can just smell the aids on you! eurgh! please stop talking to me I don't want to catch it! *vomits*

with your adipose cells and leprous butt? i have a better chance to lead the bnp!
you're nothing but a $1 LovePeddler who comes on the internet to build the bricks of your
tall dreams.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

He totally wishes, that fagg0t, he doesn't fulfill the lowest of my strict criteria.

He's an uneducated buffoon that hates on people that went to Birmingham university! Birmingham! ah ah, so what is he going to do with us top 5? Kill us? Is it my fault his life is sad and pathetic?

Top what?

AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle o, my head o.

Shymmex claimed birmingham, im morbidly obese wife claimed Top 5! grin grin grin grin grin

Of course I can never fit your criteria. I don't force feed morbidly obese ghetto skanks. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqnBeNWXa4&feature=related
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2012
Missy_B: Sagamite and Queensmith sitting on a tree kissing. . . Love is in the air! cheesy kiss

[Breathes Fire]

For saying that, you know you are finished.

Don't let me get my hands on you. Just run. angry

For saying that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghPfkJTL-I&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=10&feature=plpp_video

tongue
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

when the gods are not against me, that is the biggest curse. There is no worse curse than what you just said. I cannot even begin to think about having such a cursed life. . . . . . .he has a better chance marrying Beyonce.

I can't even begin to think of how my life will end of suffocation if I make the mistake of letting you lie on me. grin grin grin grin grin

There is really no worse way to die. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

You wish you know men like that , truss me we MEN don't roll like that
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by MissyB3(f): 1:35pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:

[Breathes Fire]

For saying that, you know you are finished.

Don't let me get my hands on you. Just run. angry

For saying that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghPfkJTL-I&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=10&feature=plpp_video

tongue
Who be robot dumbest smart person? angry angry

Just take your woman and kiss her before Coogar does. grin

Queensmith sure knows how to attract 'em all. tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

I think you are just smelling your obese body odour.

As Phoebe from "Friends" will sing:

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's all your fault.
grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by LongOne1(m): 1:42pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

lol,

how exactly am i lazy? because im not slaving for anybody?

ah- what are we going to teach the children? if they want to be lazy they'll start telling me 'but daddy didnt do it and you married him' ah i cannot have my children thinking im a nonsense person.

Plus what dialogue can a woman have with a less educated man? Its important to share similar experiences, ambitions, educational backgrounds etc.

Hmm, now you got me interested. I get your point of view and respect it, but what do you have to offer? And I’m not talking about ‘I went to an Ivy league/Russell group University’, but rather how you have excelled in your field and what you have done with the knowledge.
Nigerians are so keen on acquiring degrees, that they forget that this knowledge came from other humans like them. It has been proven repeatedly that you do not need a degree to succeed in Life.

Plus, is it 100% pass mark or will 99.99999% do? I didn’t go to a Russell group university, but one of the ‘others’. However, I have successfully competed with graduates from such and beaten their sorry behinds in the process. Are you saying despite all this, I do not qualify?

@ Topic; I’m tired of over thinking it, I guess I’ll go with the flow and build myself up to a level, so if I get a dullard, the drive/fire in my eyes will see us through.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 30, 2012
queensmith:

you men ke? Speak for yourself dude, I know PLENTY!

If you are an uneducated misogynist thats you mate, don't for one second assume the world is like you. Don't embarrass males by making such assumptions.

About we men don't roll like that, what are you trying to say? Many men will be disgusted by you.

You think

Why the venom.

I see comprehension is your major problem , whoever said anything about misogyny. That tripe you posted up there is ridiculous , yeah we can have some or most of the qualities you listed up there but it would be close to impossible to get a man with all you want.

And by the way you don't sound like a queen but a ... fill the gap yourself
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 1:42pm On May 30, 2012
Missy_B:
Who be robot dumbest smart person? angry angry

Just take your woman and kiss her[b] before Coogar does.[/b] grin

Queensmith sure knows how to attract 'em all. tongue

heaven forbid!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.