Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,368 members, 7,950,766 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

5 Qualities Of A Wife - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities Of A Wife (31318 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2012
Missy_B:
Who be robot dumbest smart person? angry angry

Just take your woman and kiss her before Coogar does. grin

Queensmith sure knows how to attract 'em all. tongue

Instead of begging, you are adding firewood to your woes. angry

I will show you PEPPER! cool
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 30, 2012
Long One:

Hmm, now you got me interested. I get your point of view and respect it, but what do you have to offer? And I’m not talking about ‘I went to an Ivy league/Russell group University’, but rather how you have excelled in your field and what you have done with the knowledge.
Nigerians are so keen on acquiring degrees, that they forget that this knowledge came from other humans like them. It has been proven repeatedly that you do not need a degree to succeed in Life.

Plus, is it 100% pass mark or will 99.99999% do? I didn’t go to a Russell group university, but one of the ‘others’. However, I have successfully competed with graduates from such and beaten their sorry behinds in the process. Are you saying despite all this, I do not qualify?

@ Topic; I’m tired of over thinking it, I guess I’ll go with the flow and build myself up to a level, so if I get a dullard, the drive/fire in my eyes will see us through.

+++++ 1000000000000000000
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On May 30, 2012
Make una leave Dr Ayettymama alone oh
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:46pm On May 30, 2012
Long One:

Hmm, now you got me interested. I get your point of view and respect it, but what do you have to offer?

You really want to waste your time.

I have asked the obese ghetto tranny that question several times. SHE HAS NOTHING TO SAY!

You will see. You continue wasting your time asking.

All she has to offer is fat which you can not even use for cooking. grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee: Make una leave Dr Ayettymama alone oh

Which kain doctor?

Winch doctor? grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 30, 2012
I don't think she'll see the folly in her post

You want all that and your attitude smacks of arrogance and lousiness as evident from your dialogue with coogar and myself
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 1:56pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee: Make una leave Dr Ayettymama alone oh

trouble sleep yanga go wake am.....
coogar was bothering no one when slut ayettymama was yapping her
mouth!

Sagamite:

Which kain doctor?

Winch doctor? grin

voodoo or witchcraft!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:
There are numerous examples of those on NL. grin

Including the ones that claim they attended Uni of Birmingham but think social workers make more money than accountants. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chimp face, why do keep stalking me?? What's special about going to University of Birmingham, though??

Just because I don't run my mouth on NL, and I prefer clowning - that doesn't mean I don't know where who my mates are...

I'll post all my qualifications for all to see - if you will post yours as well.....

I don't need a validation from you, suc/ker.. The only person I needed a validation from in life is my pops - and I've already been validated by him.. Your stupid opinions don't count... Stop stalking me!!! Stay on the queue next time, midget...

Worry about your miserable life, and how you can get laid.

This is the post again, fool:

You need to understand that everyone can't be as intelligent as you want them to be - and people do what suit their temperament.

[size=14pt]Health and social care jobs do pay more than let's say accounting degree (if you can't get a graduate job)[/size]. And they also have the luxury of going further into nursing...

Most people with accounting degree that I know of, ended up working as a trainee with a wage of about 14,000-16,000p/a.. You can make that working night shifts in a Tesco warehouse - or doing a security job...

Most people who studied accounting at the university have no business going to uni in the first place - when they can work as a trainee straight out of college, and take AAT courses... Doing accounting in uni is a waste of time... But who am I to critique their choice?? To each, their own.

^^^Everyone can see where I said: "If you can't get a graduate job" - thank God queensmith quoted the same post.. So, there is no way I could have edited it...

Faggitmite, stop quoting me out of context - it makes you sound more retarded...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 30, 2012
@Faggitmite

Keep my SN out of your mouth, and replace it with a dyck...

That's the problem with emotional plonkers like you - you whine, and moan after getting your arse handed to you... You asked for it, and I gave it to you... Take it like a she-man man (that's if your balls isn't missing) and stay on the queue next time...

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Mynd44: 2:53pm On May 30, 2012
Here we go again
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Chimp face, why do keep stalking me?? What's special about going to University of Birmingham, though??

Just because I don't run my mouth on NL, and I prefer clowning - that doesn't mean I don't know where who my mates are...

Let me get braggart now:

I also finished my MSc. degree at age 24 - beat that, fool... What's your life like??

And I'm still an OG peckham don... I'll give you a beat down on here, look for you in London, and still smash your face in on those gullly roads. I'm a nutta like that.

I'll post all my qualifications for all to see - if you will post yours as well.....

I don't need a validation from you, suc/ker.. The only person I needed a validation from in life is my pops - and I've already been validated by him.. Your stupid opinions don't count... Stop stalking me!!! Stay on the queue next time, midget...

^^^Everyone can see where I said: "If you can't get a graduate job" - thank God queensmith quoted the same post.. So, there is no way I could have edited it...

Faggitmite, stop quoting me out of context - it makes you sound more retarded...
Dis is intense. *coughs*
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2012
Pakavy: she must b humble,honest,sexualy appealing and satisfying,submissive.domestic and above all b God fearing.my indowuogbu is dat wifey material only say she gt bad mouth
spell my name properly! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On May 30, 2012
Thought MSc @ 22 should be the norm shocked shocked shocked shocked
What do i know
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2012
This is from the payscale website in the UK - with references:

Accountancy £11,290 - £21,103

http://www.payscale.com/research/UK/Job=Accounts_Assistant/Salary

Social Services- £19,673 - £33,690
Social Services -- Child Development £19,768 - £34,106
Local Government £20,423 - £34,468
Education, College/University £20,499 - £35,275
Home Health Care & Hospice Services £18,846 - £33,147

http://www.payscale.com/research/UK/Job=Social_Worker_(MSW)/Salary

^^I'll post the one for totaljobs as well...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee: Thought MSc @ 22 should be the norm shocked shocked shocked shocked
What do i know

That's for nerds - I'm not a nerd.. I'm a normal guy!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Not necessarily
BSc @ 21
MSc @ 22
That's the norm
Nerds achieve these <22 yrs
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 3:10pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

i got my msc at the age of 22...i'm not a nerd!
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2012
This is from totaljobs:

Summary for Social Care
Low £19,000
High £37,500
Average £25,000
http://www.totaljobs.com/salary-checker/average-social-care-salary

Summary for Account Assistant
Low £17,600
High £24,000
Average £21,000
http://www.totaljobs.com/salary-checker/average-account-assistant-salary
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2012
modified
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:
i got my msc at the age of 22...i'm not a nerd!

I studied computer science at BSc. - and Network Security at MSc.

I had to find a niche for myself, before moving forward - because programming isn't my thing.. It was a choice between Project Management, and Network Security - and working for a bit, gave me all the things I needed to make my choice.

It's not like I'm trying to get 'bigheaded' about it - this guy just pisses me off...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by jaybee3(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2012
@Shymmmex
Accountants with BSc's start from a more generous starting salaries than what you are quoting. Check prospects.ac.uk

Accounts assistant is different from accountants
same way engineering assistant is way different from engineers
One is a technician whilst the other is a professional
Spot the difference?
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by coogar: 3:22pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

I studied computer science at BSc. - and Network Security at MSc.

I had to find a niche for myself, before moving forward - because programming isn't my thing.. It was a choice between Project Management, and Network Security - and working for a bit, gave me all the things I needed to make my choice.

It's not like I'm trying to get 'bigheaded' about it - this guy just pisses me off...

there's nothing to get "big-headed" about.... graduating with m.sc at 21/22 is a norm!

jay bee: @Shymmmex
Accountants with BSc's start from a more generous starting salaries than what you are quoting. Check prospects.ac.uk

Spot the difference?

accountants with no b.sc but with acca get a bigger pay packet than what
he's quoting. account assistant is not accounting...it's a clerical role.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee:
Not necessarily
BSc @ 21
MSc @ 22
That's the norm
Nerds achieve these <22 yrs

I know what you mean.. I didn't just jump from A to B - I had to explore the 'industry' to find a niche for myself... Computing is very broad, and it's better to understand what career you really want - and the one you can thrive in, before taking the next step...

I didn't really like programming, because I'm not the type who likes do the same thing over, and over again... I wanted to do something less repetitive - and I had to explore which one pays more - and make a choice based on my temperament, and skills set...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

Let me get braggart now:

I also finished my MSc. degree at age 24 - beat that, fool... What's your life like??

And I'm still an OG peckham don... I'll give you a beat down on here, look for you in London, and still smash your face in on those gullly roads. I'm a nutta like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxYQQoYfMtQ&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg&index=7&feature=plpp_video

Moronic [i]c[/i]unt!

There is nothing special about going to Birmingham but you are not bloody intelligent enough to get the grades to go there. That is my fcking point!

shymmex:

This is what you said until your obese tranny wife corrected you.

https://www.nairaland.com/947925/why-england-more-developed-stable/17#10951673

If you are dumb enough for that daft ghetto tranny to correct you, how can you get into Birmingham?

Abi you too will change it and say you attended a Top 5? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shymmex: @Faggitmite

Keep my SN out of your mouth, and replace it with a dyck...

That's the problem with emotional plonkers like you - you whine, and moan after getting your arse handed to you... You asked for it, and I gave it to you... Take it like a she-man man (that's if your balls isn't missing) and stay on the queue next time...

Go and put the dyck of your tranny in your mouth.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2012

Spot the difference?

You're talking about professionals with CCNA...

I referenced Account Assistants - which is where every BSc. belongs...
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2012

Spot the difference?

Don't mind the person!

If he was in the professional field he would have a clue.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 3:25pm On May 30, 2012
Long One:

Hmm, now you got me interested. I get your point of view and respect it, but what do you have to offer? And I’m not talking about ‘I went to an Ivy league/Russell group University’, but rather how you have excelled in your field and what you have done with the knowledge.
Nigerians are so keen on acquiring degrees, that they forget that this knowledge came from other humans like them. It has been proven repeatedly that you do not need a degree to succeed in Life.

Plus, is it 100% pass mark or will 99.99999% do? I didn’t go to a Russell group university, but one of the ‘others’. However, I have successfully competed with graduates from such and beaten their sorry behinds in the process. Are you saying despite all this, I do not qualify?

@ Topic; I’m tired of over thinking it, I guess I’ll go with the flow and build myself up to a level, so if I get a dullard, the drive/fire in my eyes will see us through.

It's just from my experience that people who come from good universities are different. Less likely to be backwards or have all the traits I simply cannot stand.

The experience isn't purely about academics, they are less likely to to have the 'herd' mentality less likely to be bigoted and more likely to be open minded individuals with (what I consider) more important outlooks on life.

So my preference is based on this; I believe if I've worked hard to achieve the best out of life my husband has to be the same, otherwise he'd hold me back. Thats just the way it is.

Your educational background is part of what shapes you up to who you are, as an educated man you cannot have fulfillment from a dullard, you need someone that will appreciate your experiences and understand things from your point of you. Even if they don't agree with them. Not just illogically follow tradition or religion with no desires or ambitions of her own. Thats what education is about imo.

Lol, 99% oboi you have failed! :p

Actually the list was very tongue in cheek, I knew it will get alot of men boiling and wanted to show you how women feel when they write nonsense statements like 'she must be submissive and enjoy my rubbish sex'

So like you, I don't overthink think things but if you were to overthink it your list won't be soo different to mine.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 30, 2012
coogar:
there's nothing to get "big-headed" about.... graduating with m.sc at 21/22 is a norm!

Norm in Nigeria - but not a norm for a kid from the London slums... MSc. isn't free of charge - you have to pay for it... I had to save up to pay for it... And that's by getting a job..
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 30, 2012
Fresh out of Uni graduates work as account assistants - I hate when people argue what they don't have any clue about...smh
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Sagamite(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2012
shymmex:

I know what you mean.. I didn't just jump from A to B - I had to explore the 'industry' to find a niche for myself... Computing is very broad, and it's better to understand what career you really want - and the one you can thrive in, before taking the next step...

I didn't really like programming, because I'm not the type who likes do the same thing over, and over again... I wanted to do something less repetitive - and I had to explore which one pays more - and make a choice based on my temperament, and skills set...

You are changing stories again when people correct you that there is nothing special about getting MSc at 24?

Or you thought everyone online is from your Ghetto and like your low-life crew? grin

shymmex:
Let me get braggart now:

I also finished my MSc. degree at age 24 - beat that,

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by queensmith: 3:29pm On May 30, 2012
jay bee: Thought MSc @ 22 should be the norm shocked shocked shocked shocked
What do i know

The norm here? Or someone coming from Nigeria?

Plus you have to pay, getting an msc at 22 isnt at all average even in this country, imagine those that have to scrimp and save to get the cash.

Abeg.
Re: 5 Qualities Of A Wife by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 30, 2012
Sagamite:

Moronic [i]c[/i]unt!

There is nothing special about going to Birmingham but you are not bloody intelligent enough to get the grades to go there. That is my fcking point!

This is what you said until your obese tranny wife corrected you.

https://www.nairaland.com/947925/why-england-more-developed-stable/17#10951673

If you are dumb enough for that daft ghetto tranny to correct you, how can you get into Birmingham?

Abi you too will change it and say you attended a Top 5? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and put the dyck of your tranny in your mouth.

Your intelligence got you job as a security officer, pillock...

I don't have time for you, dickhead...

I'm not in your league...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / Nigerian Tribes Disown Pablo Ayodeji A.k.a "Mr. #KeepTheChangeBruh"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.