Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,730 members, 7,941,760 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police (18596 Views)

Finally! Alison-madueke Honours London Police Invitation. / London Police Denies Arrest Of Diezani Alison-madueke. - Reuters. / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Austinodark(m): 7:57am On May 29, 2012
proud Biafran
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by enehaluh(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2012
FSU:

Agbakoba is from Anambra

Actually Delta Igbos bear Olise which is the same as Olisa in Anambra Igbo and orisa in Imo/Abia/Rivers Igbo
. If dia's 1 fin Igbos & Hausas have in common,then its their knack 4 claiming what isn't theirs...little wnonder you don't get along..Like Charges....

1 Like

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Nobody: 7:59am On May 29, 2012
Wateva u may say or tink .am a proud police officer and am hapi dat one of our own is leading london meaning dat 9ja police is world standard so f**k da hell off and get a life 4 ya ass b4 d law cought up wit u
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Nobody: 8:01am On May 29, 2012
Hungry editor plz stop editing my post i neva med use of bottom in dat post plz alow my dog 2 ans d name i gave it
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by kcpumping(m): 8:03am On May 29, 2012
PLZ AND PLZ...THOUGH WE AR NT FRM D SAME TRIBE,D LORD HAS MADE US ONE,CNT WE ELSCHEW OUR DIFFERENCES AND FORM A COMMON BOND SO TO EFFECTIVELY REACT TO UNFAVOURABLE ACTIONS FRM OUR GOV...OR CANT U AL C DAT NIG IS SMELLING?IGBO/HOUSA/YORUBA.YES WE CAN BRING ABT D CHANGE WE NEED

2 Likes

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by phadat(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2012
FSU:

You're crazy. This is not about oily soup. We are talking Igbo here so buzz off, busy bee.
you guys are really funny what's with claiming you knw where the hails frm fact is he is a nigerian doin us proud
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by basher(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2012
The day him go catch u wit ur fake watevax, try speaking Igbo to him & see if ur azzz still won't end up in d slammer cool. Btw, Olisa in an Igboid name
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Murphy7h4: 8:11am On May 29, 2012
Congratulations on your[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Nobody: 8:11am On May 29, 2012
shymmex:

When did Olisa become Igbo?? Get a life!!

The guy doesn't even care about tribe - but he's not Igbo.. He's urhobo!
olisa,orisa,obasi,chineke,chukwu,abiama, all means God in igbo language. If u doubt go n listen to oliva de coco music u wil hear olisa. Second lesin all d deltans bearing olise are igbos if u hav anemsia ask ur papa 4 clearification.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by ZUBY77(m): 8:15am On May 29, 2012
igbo2011: Nigerians love being validated by the Europeans. We have a slave mentality SMH
Thank you, you are wise.
Look at the way everyone is jumping up to claim Olisa because he made police captain. Those phucking brits made police IGs in our own country decades ago.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by nelly4(f): 8:26am On May 29, 2012
congrats pops....but he deserves it after serving the UK for over 30 yrs .........na beans.....and integrity is high over there
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Lisa1: 8:30am On May 29, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
valicious1: Congrats bruv. Others who go 2 London to rape & molest can learn a lesson or two from you!!
yeah!
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Nobody: 8:31am On May 29, 2012
What are his chances of becoming the police commissioner in Sokoto or Oyo states if he were to be in Nigeria?
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by akinwole21: 8:38am On May 29, 2012
Anytime I read about Tribalism on NL, I always thank God we don't have "white and black" Nigerians like they do in South Africa.

Anytime we attack oursleves because of tribal division, a song comes to mind by Lagbaja(I can't remember the title) that goes thus:

Me and you no be enemy,
We suppose to be family,
Na wetin U dey find, I dey find

Let's learn to endure ourselves if we must MOVE ON (TOGETHER) as a Nation.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by eghost247(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2012
congrats to him and very brilliant statement about his ethnicity
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Lisa1: 8:42am On May 29, 2012
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by sweethunibun(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2012
Foolish negro getting excited over black police commander. Ibo, yoruba, benin etc he will lock you up if he caught you doing sh*t. The more he got his own black race lock up the more he got credit from his white boss.. Get that straight in your head

2 Likes

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Livinusc(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2012
Congratulations''Nwa nnaa''carry go.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by KDULAR: 9:16am On May 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SimonAndal: You're here fighting over his ethnicity or lack thereof, but correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure he never identified with Nigeria in his interview.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by achi4u(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2012
congrat Victor (Nwa)olisa nigerians are happy for you.

....daz igbo brain.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by noiseless: 9:26am On May 29, 2012
I will be glad to see him kicking nigerian criminal @sses nomatter who, especially the political money launderers and their YYYs gangs shoud watch out.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by StarrMatthieu: 9:30am On May 29, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Stop being silly, bro
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by PhysicsQED(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2012
lol@ the debate over the name Olisa. Multiple Nigerian ethnic groups use Olisa. It's not exclusive to one group or anything. One could be Yoruba from Lagos state and have the name Olisa.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by Fxmarket: 10:15am On May 29, 2012
LWKMD, u guys are dieing for someone that dont know u exit, why cant u just read the news and move on instead of arguing the tribe he's from? I need a gate man feel free to apply instead of wasting ur jobless time here

1 Like

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by fortran12: 10:20am On May 29, 2012
Nigerians and ethnicity, the thread is about a Nigerian in the london police force, why has it disintegrated into tribe, Nigerians are too tribal and that is very bad

1 Like

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by paris10: 10:36am On May 29, 2012
Typical Nigerians, always trying to play ignorance on every issue. Mr Olisa is a refined black but white-output individual trained to talk and act white. His name does not matter and where he comes from is the least on his mind. You don't get promoted if you don't play along with the politics and cop culture even though you see injustices being carried out on your people by your fellow white officers.

Mr Olisa is black outward but white inward. Grow up Nigerians and stop being naive. Always try to critique every new development and make your findings more educative. No smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by mjconcept(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2012
bittyend: Who cares? Phuck the feds!!!
wetin come be your own?
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by mjconcept(m): 10:43am On May 29, 2012
FSU:

Per Naija tribal demagoguery, it is not important where he was born in. What is important is his ethnic heritage. Apparently, he is Igbo (Delta Igbo or Anambra Igbo), as in, Olisa Agbakoba family. This Igbo people sef. All those Yoruba criminals in the UK should begin to repent. Biafran police will whoop their a/rs/es soon
No tribal sentiments please.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by mjconcept(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2012
FSU:

You're crazy. This is not about oily soup. We are talking Igbo here so buzz off, busy bee.
He is not only an igbo man if he is, he is a Nigerian and we should celebrate him for making us proud.
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by hane(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2012

Olisa, 52, was born in Warri, Delta state, southern Nigeria.

He is one of the three chief superintendents from black minority ethnic background working for the Metropolitan Police.

He started his career in Surrey Police in 1982 before transferring to the City of London Police in 1990 as a detective inspector in the Fraud Squad.

After a spell at the Home Office, he transferred to the Metropolitan police in 2006 as a superintendent in Southwark Council before his recent appointment
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by tunde1200(m): 11:10am On May 29, 2012
FSU:

Per Naija tribal demagoguery, it is not important where he was born in. What is important is his ethnic heritage. Apparently, he is Igbo (Delta Igbo or Anambra Igbo), as in, Olisa Agbakoba family. This Igbo people sef. All those Yoruba criminals in the UK should begin to repent. Biafran police will whoop their a/rs/es soon

funny guy god punish your dirty mouth
Re: Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police by paris10: 11:23am On May 29, 2012
sweet hunibun: Foolish negro getting excited over black police commander. Ibo, yoruba, benin etc he will lock you up if he caught you doing sh*t. The more he got his own black race lock up the more he got credit from his white boss.. Get that straight in your head

Couldn't have agreed more. You just nailed it. Thought no one is sensible enough to know why he got the position on this forum, and there you came.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Repels Attempt By Boko Haram To Gain More Territory / Court Stops ICPC, EFCC, SSS, Others From Arresting, Probing Kingsley Kuku / Geo Political Zones In Nigeria And Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.