Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:01 AM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14449 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2007
*proceeds to shoot Revive in the temple for making the dead come back to life*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 1:55am On Nov 21, 2007
Arms nuclear bomb and sets co-ordinates, pilots it with a drone to reach and blow target on next post.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by amaikama(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2007
Hurray!!! that means i don't need to get her xmas gift. this is a good development. grin Please, thank the person who gave you the info. grin They should be doing it more like every three! three years.

Please keep the good news coming grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 8:27am On Nov 21, 2007
Incase u dint notice, u've just been blown up by a missle war head.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ndubest(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2007
hhheeeyyyyyyyy bobos, guys, geees, na wetin una wan hear

the excuse not to spend this christmass season cheesy cheesy cheesy

@amaikama, make sure u buy that gift u have bee promising her since July grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2007
*Biggerboy arrives again with his charms,this time in company of Rev. King who has a live cobra on his head*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2007
I rebuk the spirit of evil in u in Jesus name

[/sub]take ur juju and ur brother in crime out of this Land now in Jesus Name(Amen). Every demonic spirit in this land catch fire of the Holy Ghost by fire by thunder in Jesus Name[sub]
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by spora(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2007
Jokes apart guys. Is it really true?

If true, I have to give testimony in the church. That means no present for Jane, Mary, Alimat, Aisha, Tope , Ifeoma, Ruth, Titi, Folake and Taibat.

What I have for them is ABSENT.

@poster
Can't we also postpone New year and Sallah?. Please ask the source of this good news. cheesy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2007
spora:

Jokes apart guys. Is it really true?

If true, I have to give testimony in the church. That means no present for Jane, Mary, Alimat, Aisha, Tope , Ifeoma, Ruth, Titi, Folake and Taibat.

What I have for them is ABSENT.

@poster
Can't we also postpone New year and Sallah?. Please ask the source of this good news. cheesy
I pity you!! Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2007
steps into the front again and migis ghost greeted me in form of the wind, i packed sand from the ground and threw at him, he disappeared, collected the bibble from sussy and hit biggerboy and king with it, they both burnt by fire, looked around for my husband and saw TT secretly tryin to pin him down with a nuclear bomb from the top, i raised my hands and my mobile sky scrapper swooshed me into the air and went straight to TT to which i redirected the nuclear bomb to him and it tore him to pieces, came back down, still looking for my husband (saucekid) and noticed amaikama and ndubest strolling like mumus through the war front and gave them each a dirty slap and sent them back out of the thread, finally saw my darling wounded by evil TT who is now dead, carried him up and by the powers bestowed on me by my father, i healed him and once again we were happy together, and we emerged again the winning couple,
end of part 2

WATCH OUT FOR PART 3 grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2007
Super African woman grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by PatKing(f): 10:45am On Nov 21, 2007
wink
Ha!
Make una stop dis kind joke now,
I've just beeen promised a Toyota Camry for Xmas,
What is dis sad news abt postponement.
Infact, I will personally hold d 2007 calender, to make
sure U guys neva see d calenda again!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2007
brownsilk:

steps into the front again and migis ghost greeted me in form of the wind, i packed sand from the ground and threw at him, he disappeared, collected the bibble from sussy and hit biggerboy and king with it, they both burnt by fire, looked around for my husband and saw TT secretly tryin to pin him down with a nuclear bomb from the top, i raised my hands and my mobile sky scrapper swooshed me into the air and went straight to TT to which i redirected the nuclear bomb to him and it tore him to pieces, came back down, still looking for my husband (saucekid) and noticed amaikama and ndubest strolling like mumus through the war front and gave them each a dirty slap and sent them back out of the thread, finally saw my darling wounded by evil TT who is now dead, carried him up and by the powers bestowed on me by my father, i healed him and once again we were happy together, and we emerged again the winning couple,
end of part 2

WATCH OUT FOR PART 3 grin

Where did u get ur power from.
[/sup]thinking if its from God or not[sup]
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2007
from my great great great grand fore fathers 2 months later i became pregnant for saucekid, we are goin to have our first son, ohhhh am so glad grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2007
brownsilk:

from my great great great grand fore fathers 2 months later i became pregnant for saucekid, we are goin to have our first son, ohhhh am so glad grin

After 7 months,brownsilk gave birth to a 3 legged baboon
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by dragnet: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2007
.xmas day turnd out 2 b x-mens day cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2007
biggerboy:

biggs did not know that was a show off to hide my baby boy, my baby is in a safe place,

i sent a nuclear missile to destroy biggs, its just a post away
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2007
biggerboy:

lipsrsealed but grin  grin  grin though
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Yinkwamo(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2007
Abeg if you no get work, no come waste our time for naira land. Infact its high time we report people like you to Seun. Hiss sssssssssssss  angry angry angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2007
shoots yinkwamo in the head for being a snitch
hugs brownsilk for being there***makes up with sussy later

zaps biggerboy with my ionic ray gun and he's disintergrated

i'm congratulated by G. bush on a job well done
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2007
Yinkwamo:

Abeg if you no get work, no come waste our time for naira land. Infact its high time we report people like you to Seun. Hiss sssssssssssss  angry angry angry

Oh n how did u think the thread made it to d home page?? tongue magic?? oh Seun's rival mus ta done that  tongue or did u actually b'liv Xmas was postponed  shocked

Abegi,a little bit of fun n laughter is good 4 d soul o. grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2007
sights nija diva and gives her a smacking kiss kiss, where have you been dear??
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MasterUwem(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2007
liar see ur mouth
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by MasterUwem(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2007
liar see ur mouth
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 11:44am On Nov 21, 2007
saucekid:

sights nija diva and gives her a smacking kiss kiss, where have you been dear??

angry Been luckin around in da back ground wit ma shotgun observing yr whirlwind romance wit Brownie. . . . angry angry angry

But hey i can't resist when u flash thos sexy Biceps kiss com here u
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 11:49am On Nov 21, 2007
firstly shoots masteruwem for calling me a liar
then
runs into nija diva's arms and we bla bla bla uninterruptedly
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2007
*TT's ghost quickly activates his coming back 2 live radiation interceptor, thus joining TT's pieces together.* *TT charges and run at brownsilk, and take out his silk melting device to exonerate brownsilk to water. Tt quickly rolls under a shed for backup, and brings out his sniper riffle and gets ready to waste saucekid.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2007
shocked OH MY GOD  shocked

Saucy dearie look out!!!!!!!!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
dont worry dear, we're protected***launches satelite coordinates to blast TT in his hideout after one post
i got ma bullet proof vest and magnetic sheild on kiss kiss
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
Wipin sweat from brow

i kno i can alway relay on ma Saucekiddo grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2007
*TT quickly puts on his forcefield which keeps him safe. And brings out his nuclear device launching drone that is being manually steered to sauce kids location, and which detonate once inside the perimeter.*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
saw saucy and diva commiting adultery in my presence and saw TT tryin to immerse me in water, i quickly summoned all the power my forefathers gave me and shot back at him, he fell flat on his face and his ghost turned into a stone, turned to saucy and gave him the dirtiest slap of his life, diva ran away and am still in hot pusuit after her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

A Lady's Inbox Vs A Guy's Inbox / Male Bashing / 10 Signs You Are An Ugly Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.