Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Christmas Has Been Postponed - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Christmas Has Been Postponed (14335 Views)

When You Hear That Exam Has Been Postponed (pics) / This Year's Valentine's Day's Been Postponed To Feb 29th / Breaking News... End Of The World Has Been Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
b4 she could slap,i caught her hand and gave her a smacking kiss kiss kiss which melts her anger towards me

activates missile deflector which deflects TT's missile so me,brownsilk and naija diva are safe kiss kiss kiss
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
Quickly puttin cloths in order, high on top of mount Everest grin.Damn!! that Brownie girl mus not get to me tongue

Wel. . . ain't ma fault that Saucy knows a real woman when he sees one abi  wink

Hook sword at the ready jus in case  angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2007
Oh God xmans thread turn into a war zone
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 12:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
quickly catches brownsilk and nija diva,gives both of them a smacking kiss kiss kiss kiss***you both know i love y'all**
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
saucekid knows i cannot be decieved, after the kiss i shot him dead with my ever ready p4 and waited there with his body for that decietful girl diva

were u there when things were rough for saucy and i, now i have killed him, u have to join him to continue with him in hell tongue
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ehie007(m): 1:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
I will send you all to division for debriefing.

Stake out a tactical unit to watch u guys.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by roberts24: 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
am just laughing, here looking for a job, but just pure humor, saucekid and tope, thumbs up,
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by ifyeve1(f): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
u do craze baaa. no allow baba god to hamma u . for say u want to change the date he fixed cry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by topeteadr(m): 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
*TT Jump's out of the building due to the deflected missle pointing towards him, and quickly put out his parachute, then take out his sniper riffle and shot's on target at saucekid.*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2007
still chillin for diva, sauce kid can die for all i care for now,

ify-eve:

u do craze baaa. no allow baba god to hamma u . for say u want to change the date he fixed cry
tongue

na so xmas sweet u reach? we all know that day was fixed by someone and its not actually when Christ was born angry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
brownsilk's bullet actually hit my leg so i pretend to be dead
sighting TT from my position on the ground,initiates a parallel 360 and shoots his knee cap off***takes brownsilk down so TT's expended bullet doesnt hit her
**baby you know i still love you kiss kiss kiss i was only distracted,i'm sorry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Hayorbahmy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
Gen Gen

It's out and hot

WORLD WAR 3!!!
[color=#990000][/color][flash=200,200][/flash]
starring
->Sauce kid
->brownsilk
->tope_teadr
->diva_naija
->and a convergence of great actors and actresses

This is a Nollywood blockbuster
                                                                   GRAB UR COPY NOW!!!
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by vanderci(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
So ifchristmas has been postponed, When will the ban be called off? cry
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2007
as soon as i consult my oracle grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
noticed saucekid was still alive and rushed back to him but then he stood up and started cryin for me to forgive him, was touched and forgave him

i love u too my darling kiss, but dont be distracted next time ,
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
wont be***but i wasnt crying***rushes into brownsilks arm and gave her kiss kiss kiss kiss we then proceeded to an undisclosed location for bla bla bla ing wink wink
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by brownsilk(f): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2007
u bet, close the curtain, am enjoyin maself, arghhhh, saucy u are a bad kid, hmmmmm, jeez, forgot am still on nairaland, stop it u bad boy wink grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
**i know we're on the land**increases the volume of the sound system so no one can hear whats going on grin grin grin
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by divanaija1: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2007
angry  angry  angry

Peepin from ma super astronomy binoculars on top of mount Everest

Caught a gleams of Xrated steamy scene featurin Saucy n Brownie shocked Argggggggggggggggggg . . .oh wait til i lay ma hands on that cheat of a gee call Saucy ohhhhhhhhhhhhh jus wait  angry  angry 

I ma shave him clean from his teenie-weenie little head all da way down his teenie-weenie Lil black a** to his ugly teenie-weenie little shrinkish foot,  angry

oh u Jus wait  angry someone's sure gon get it angry.

draw Hook sword
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 4:19pm On Nov 21, 2007
quote]*proceeds to shoot Revive in the temple for making the dead come back to life*[quote][/quote]

Hahahaha, Suga_ Lips can only make “proceeds” but can not shoot Revive because Revive is putting on the full armour of God and has Holy Ghost Halo around her.

Besides, Revive does not have to go to a temple to pray! Forgives Suga_ Lips because she does not know what she is doing.

Declares serious state of emergency in the house! ! !  !

Crushes all the already ‘bound demons’ who are deceiving my people. Sends all these crushed demons to the abyss. Nullifies all their evil powers.  Sanctifies the house. Heals all the victims with the BLOOD OF JESUS

Re-establishes Peace

The house is now cleansed. Any body who allows his or herself to be deceived and lured again into this disguised demonic fight, is doing so on his own peril. Covers all those who embrace peace with the Power and Proctection of the Holy Trinity. So no evil fashioned against us shall prosper! Christmas is for Christs' Love not for war.

[b]We know all the tricks of the devil, therefore we set his kingdom ablaze in JESUS
name - Amen

Calls on Sussy and all the Faithful to continue with intercessory prayers through the power of the Holy Ghost.

C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E   P-E-A-C-E   IS   NOW ESTABLISH . Christmas shopping and decorations continue as usual.

Singing Silent night   wink
Singing Merry Christmas every one   cheesy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2007
*shoots Revive for tempting me and cuts her pieces to send to her numerous girlfriends/boyfriends whichever friends she has*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2007
naija diva is mistaken****saucekid was in the comfort or his home
sheath your sword honey

secretely teleports sugar lips**how u doing gurl??
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2007
Sees that Sugar_ lips does not know what it means to have the full Armour of God and be Covered with the BLOOD of JESUS.

Still forgives her and prays for her deliverance.

Sends her the Joy in the Peace of Christ. cool
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
*uses a rocket launcher and blows up Revive twin sister*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by saucekid(m): 4:36pm On Nov 21, 2007
haha

@ sugar,
you sure are pissed with revive cheesy cheesy
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hahahah Revive has no twin!

Shatters the demonic spirit that is influencing Sugar mouth lips. Sends her the Christmas salvation.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by biggerboy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
Revive:

Hahahah Revive has no twin!

Shatters the demonic spirit that is influencing Sugar mouth lips. Sends her the Christmass salvation.
suga choose hell rather
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
biggerboy:

suga choose hell rather

Prays that she changes her mind cos I do not want her to rot in hell. Sends her Christs' Love, heavenly salvation and Christs' inner Peace.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by sussy1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hahahaha, Suga_ Lips can only make “proceeds” but can not shoot Revive because Revive is putting on the full armour of God and has Holy Ghost Halo around her.

Besides, Revive does not have to go to a temple to pray! Forgives Suga_ Lips because she does not know what she is doing.

Declares serious state of emergency in the house! ! ! !

Crushes all the already ‘bound demons’ who are deceiving my people. Sends all these crushed demons to the abyss. Nullifies all their evil powers. Sanctifies the house. Heals all the victims with the BLOOD OF JESUS

Re-establishes Peace

The house is now cleansed. Any body who allows his or herself to be deceived and lured again into this disguised demonic fight, is doing so on his own peril. Covers all those who embrace peace with the Power and Proctection of the Holy Trinity. So no evil fashioned against us shall prosper! Christmas is for Christs' Love not for war.

[b]We know all the tricks of the devil, therefor we set his kingdom ablase iablazeS
name - Amen

Calls on Sussy and all the Faithful to continue with intercessory prayers through the power of the Holy Ghost.

color=#000099]C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E P-E-A-C-E IS NOW ESTABLISH [/color] [/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color][/b] . Christmas shopping and decorations continue as usual.

Singing Silent night wink
Singing Merry Christmas every one cheesy

[quote][/quote]

[/sup]Kneel down and give thank to the Lord for the life of her daughter and also thanking him for restoring peace back into the land[sup]
Halleluyal/7times
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by SugaLips(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2007
*Did a sneak attack and snaps Biggerboy's neck, thus killing him instantly. Shoots sussy in head for backstabbing ( figuratively that is) me*
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Revive(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2007

[/sup]Kneel down and give thank to the Lord for the life of her daughter and also thanking him for restoring peace back into the land[sup]
Halleluyal/7times

A-M-E-N My Sister.

Suga_Lips:

*Did a sneak attack and snaps Biggerboy's neck, thus killing him instantly. Shoots sussy in head for backstabbing ( figuratively that is) me*

Sugar- lips can not harm them because they are covered with the BLOOD OF JESUS.
Re: Christmas Has Been Postponed by Migines(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2007
*Which drained away after their evil deeds*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Jokes Recycled (please Share) / Redeemed Church Member Cuts Off His Manhood To Concentrate On 21 Days Fasting / Ten New Funniest Akpors Jokes You Should Never Miss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.