Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,603 members, 7,944,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most (949 Views)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by drnoel: 5:38pm On May 30, 2012
"Its people that we luv that make us suffer the most" these were the words of a friend of mine who has not been on taking terms with his wife. My guy is completely confused as to what may have caused this cold treatment. He admits that he has been a little busy of late though but still does not know why his wife is so angry with him He has tried for the past few days to speak with her but she is not responding. He is really tired of the treatment and last night as we went drinking he just dropped the statement "Its people that we luv that make us suffer the most". Or does anyone think it could be women´s cyclic neurosis or what.
Guys anyone has advice 4 the guy and while u are at it, could u also drop a similar idiom or word of wisdom for us. Please u could also do so in any language but don´t forget to include the translation.
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by luckgames(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2012
drnoel: "Its people that we luv that make us suffer the most" these were the words of a friend of mine who has not been on taking terms with his wife. My guy is completely confused as to what may have caused this cold treatment. He admits that he has been a little busy of late though but still does not know why his wife is so angry with him He has tried for the past few days to speak with her but she is not responding. He is really tired of the treatment and last night as we went drinking he just dropped the statement "Its people that we luv that make us suffer the most". Or does anyone think it could be women´s cyclic neurosis or what.
Guys anyone has advice 4 the guy and while u are at it, could u also drop a similar idiom or word of wisdom for us. Please u could also do so in any language but don´t forget to include the translation.

Tell your friend to stay late in Bar
Tell your not to talk to her just come in the house and go
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by sisilove(f): 5:57pm On May 30, 2012
Op, to some extent, i agree wit dat phrase.

Btw tak dis thread to d family section. else d above advise or even worst is wat u wil get here.
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by drnoel: 6:42pm On May 30, 2012
sisilove: Op, to some extent, i agree wit dat phrase.

Btw tak dis thread to d family section. else d above advise or even worst is wat u wil get here.

maybe u are right. Moderator can u move this thread to family section.
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Mynd44: 6:06am On May 31, 2012
luckgames:

Tell your friend to stay late in Bar
Tell your not to talk to her just come in the house and go
Two wrongs does not make a right
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Mynd44: 6:07am On May 31, 2012
drnoel:

maybe u are right. Moderator can u move this thread to family section.
What moderator?
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Dyt(f): 9:07am On May 31, 2012
if i love u n u mk me suffer den i assume u dont feel a bit of wat i feel 4 u
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Scash(f): 9:27am On May 31, 2012
Has you friend tried asking his wife what the matter is? No woman would just decide to be cold to her husband all of a sudden. Something must have precipitated it... Maybe she heard somthin or saw something... Whichever, he should ask her whats wrong.
I still think that's better than quoting sorrowful lines over bottles of beers

1 Like

Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by luckgames(m): 1:25pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Two wrongs does not make a right
Dude
I understand that two wrong doesn't make a right
But If I reach out to you and you are playing hard
I will pull back and play hard
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by drnoel: 10:55pm On May 31, 2012
Scash: Has you friend tried asking his wife what the matter is? No woman would just decide to be cold to her husband all of a sudden. Something must have precipitated it... Maybe she heard somthin or saw something... Whichever, he should ask her whats wrong.
I still think that's better than quoting sorrowful lines over bottles of beers

talking ova bottles of beer may not be wise as u say but u would be surprised what u can learn talking ova those bottles of beer.
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by 190: 11:33pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
What moderator?

190 cheesy cheesy
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by OK2NV4: 11:38pm On May 31, 2012
You friend gave his wife the clap.
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Skii(m): 11:38pm On May 31, 2012
What is it will all these pro-family thread people sef angry
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Mynd44: 11:39pm On May 31, 2012
190:

190 cheesy cheesy
Wake up from your sleep
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by MrsChima(f): 11:40pm On May 31, 2012
Men sucks.
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by drnoel: 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Men sucks.
oh! is Chima included grin grin
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2012
love is an occupation grin grin grin
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
Family section please
Re: Its People That We Luv That Make Us Suffer The Most by drnoel: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2012
why has it not bein moved yet

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need A Girl / Love Is Like A Coin... / Babes Wetin You Go Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.