Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:26 AM

Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? (8719 Views)

Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by emsquare(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
NO! But...
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by luckgames(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Forgive him ?
For what
Thank your star that your Dad is a smart man like me
Any thing I give to my kids is not apart of their Marriage properties
I am working hard for my kids not a d head like the FOOL you call your husband
Tell him you have a job for Him
If he ask
Tell him you need somebody to wash the cars in the morning and babysit his kids
Don't let him have any access to the office or check book
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by ifihearam: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ohh yes I remember now
It was written and direct by Tchidi Chikere
Marketed @ palms rod aba
51 iweka road Onitsha

Grab ur copy Nowwwww

Rubbish next
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by mspookie: 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
U r confused... After God delivered u from flames, u wanna walk in2 fire. The decision is yours. Afterall, when una marry, nairalanders no dey. Wish u well!
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by stunna2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
if you forgive Tayo, assuming the story is true...he will one day in the near future cry over ur casket after killing you and take over your company...! this is the way stories like this usually end!

good luck
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2012
If u don"t forgive, how would God forgive you, we all sinners begging for forgiveness of sins from God everyday
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by frankwoodex: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Forgive him and forget him... If u give him oppurtunities he will do worst.. He can even kill u... Make sure u take ur kids cus he is not there for the kid; he was there for money... Run for ur life cus u cant change human being... Take control over ur daddy's properties and forget the bunkum. Luv no they for this...
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Blackbody20(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
The husband is nothing but a full time unharmed bandit, such a husband ll definately kill the wife one day. Thank God for his devine intervention. If i were to be the wife, i ll call a lawyer and file up a divorce case immediately.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by ayobase(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
omosexy1: This story is false. @ Poster what is the difference between CEO and Managing Director both are conflicting roles. If she has worked long in the company, what is her number of shares in the company. It is clearly stated in the Companies and Allied Matters Acts 1990 that all directors of a company must own shares in the company. So if the husband by any chance confiscate the shares for his personal interest, I don't think a will is strong enough to reverse it.

Depending on usage wrt portfolio, they could me different things!
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by greatgod2012(f): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
never, how cn i 4give such a man, he's actually a killer
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by andyanders: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
You can forgive him and not to forget, but she must take over the company and allow him go away from her.File for a divorce. Marriage is not a do or die affair. If he could do that to her, next time when he has his way, it will be to murder her and that will be the end of the story. Also, let it be documented with the police and the lawyer, that in case anything happens to her, that he should be held responsible because his coming back is to kill.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by lexander(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2012
that husband should be throw out of the house immediately, she should forgive him n thank her father for giving her a second chance but she should not even dream about takin him back, because this time he's will kill her.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by stanbiggi(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
forgive but u both go ur seperate way,if u care help him with some cash to start something on his own for the sack that u had kids n on the condition that he sign a written deed that he ll nt terrorize u n ur kids
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by henrico247(m): 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2012
Meeen!!! That guy is a gold digger indeed. Gosh!! I can't do that to my own wife. Hey guy!! We have a little problem here,its not in our position to decide if the man should be considered or not,we are just entitiled to our own opinions. The wife showed give it a deep thought before taking any decision. I advice she should put it in serious prayers. I think God will show her the way to follow. Everything that happen in life has a purpose.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Theblessed(f): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2012
[size=18pt]"No" [/size]
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by oneuniquemind(m): 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
The heart of dt man is full of evil nd can do anyfin to get ur dad's company.be wise!
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Redstone(m): 9:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
micklplus: Hmmmm, I saw this somewhere and I decided to share it here. What would you do if you were in the womans' shoe?

My hubby came home one night calmed and happy, I was surprised but happy. He's been out of control for sometime now, actually since I lost my dad two years ago. He became the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will for my husband to become the CEO and my baby brother the Managing director.
I've done everything in my power to make things right but whatever I do is not good enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I married. My parents were rich but their two children were trained well. I was working in my dad's company until I had my second child. My dad told me to stay at home and take care of the kids because I refused to get a maid and my grandma that was helping passed away at the time.(I lost my mom five years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.
My husband came in that fateful day about three months ago, looked at me and said "I don't love you Kemi, I never did. I appreciate everything you have done but it is time I move on with my life. You can stay in this house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for monthly allowance for you and the kids. If your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms, I'll pay him generously for his share in the company. Thanks to your father, I owe the 70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it is clearly written in your father's will."
I woke up the following day at the hospital and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked at me and smiled! Two weeks later, the lawyer came to see me at home and to my surprise, she brought with her a letter handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug dad at that very minute.
There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves me without any fault of mine or if he dies before me, I have to take over the company. Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working in the company since my first year in the university! Tayo came to the house two days after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive him. Should she forgive?

Is this home video, nollystick or hollystick/wood. This story is not true, how can a father will 70% of his company to a total stranger, just because he married his daughter? I don't believe this story. abeg... it is not realistic, in Nigeria, when the man has children that are well read? who are supposed to carry on the name and legacy of the family? next story please.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
I love how people advice the OP like it were them having the problem.

That aside, is this out on NollywoodLove yet?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by seedord247(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
The guy in question must be Igbo..... grin grin grin
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by agiboma(f): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
NOOOOOOOOO
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
H$LBroker:
If u don"t forgive, how would God forgive you, we all sinners begging for forgiveness of sins from God everyday

but be extra caution because this man can kill for money, you have to know this is a special enemy because his the father of your children, the bible said be wise
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by 080ictcom(f): 6:03am On Jun 08, 2012
I luv this story but next time make it more real. As far as their is love, the marriage can still go on for better but she have to be careful.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2012
toyemz: @poster

Most times we ask God for direction when the writing is so clear on the wall and so easy for us to understand!

but who understands the matters of the heart? no one really,
Do you still love him,even after all he did?
if your answer is yes, then you must make moves to secure the legacy (your father left for his children)for your brother and your children.

you should add in the clause that in event of anything happening to you, your brother takes over full control until your children are of age to take possesion of your share!

make no provision at all for him
kos you know that once you are gone, he will surely remarry and may even neglect your kids

Now my note of warning to you personally:
what you saw was small and just the first step, the next step will be to try to kill you
prevention is better than cure
Now you will have ro weight whatever good you think you can see in him with his wickedness and see which is heavier
Dont let this man kill you,physically or emotionally( one will surely happen)
thank God for the beautiful gifts from the marriage( your kids) and concentrate on your futures

Just keep your husband at arms length, dont let him back into your home
if you need to interact with him do it outside the home
and make sure he no longer has access to work within your company
Best of luck in all

Very sensible. I like your solution.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:45am On Jun 08, 2012
afam4eva: What a stupid man. Must he be explicit in telling his wife that much?

Yeah I agree with you. The woman should be tbankful that, the man exposed himself
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2012
freshmoney:

Don't mind that idiot, wey Men dey depend only on normal salary! Who I go love apart from that my wife? The love will sky-rocket with the property,even!

Sharp guy! LOL. Good strategy
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by micklplus(m): 6:56am On Jun 08, 2012
luckgames: Forgive him ?
For what
Thank your star that your Dad is a smart man like me
Any thing I give to my kids is not apart of their Marriage properties
I am working hard for my kids not a d head like the FOOL you call your husband
Tell him you have a job for Him
If he ask
Tell him you need somebody to wash the cars in the morning and babysit his kids
Don't let him have any access to the office or check book

I agree that, he should be fenced out but, what do you say in a situation where some women would STILL forgive such a man?
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by goldng: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2012
Nice Nollywood script. I like...

Now My Response.... I think it will be a NO.
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by brownusagirl(f): 7:28am On Jun 08, 2012
micklplus: Hmmmm, I saw this somewhere and I decided to share it here. What would you do if you were in the womans' shoe?

My hubby came home one night calmed and happy, I was surprised but happy. He's been out of control for sometime now, actually since I lost my dad two years ago. He became the CEO since my dad died, it was on the will for my husband to become the CEO and my baby brother the Managing director.
I've done everything in my power to make things right but whatever I do is not good enough. This wasn't the same Tayo that I married. My parents were rich but their two children were trained well. I was working in my dad's company until I had my second child. My dad told me to stay at home and take care of the kids because I refused to get a maid and my grandma that was helping passed away at the time.(I lost my mom five years ago too) I enjoyed every minute of being a wife and a mom until I lost my dad.
My husband came in that fateful day about three months ago, looked at me and said "I don't love you Kemi, I never did. I appreciate everything you have done but it is time I move on with my life. You can stay in this house, keep the cars and I'll arrange for monthly allowance for you and the kids. If your brother agrees with my lawyer's terms, I'll pay him generously for his share in the company. Thanks to your father, I owe the 70% of the company. Don't try to fight this, it is clearly written in your father's will."
I woke up the following day at the hospital and by my side was dad's lawyer, she looked at me and smiled! Two weeks later, the lawyer came to see me at home and to my surprise, she brought with her a letter handwritten by my dad. I wish I could hug dad at that very minute.
There was a clause in the will, if Tayo leaves me without any fault of mine or if he dies before me, I have to take over the company. Dad knew I could handle it, I've been working in the company since my first year in the university! Tayo came to the house two days after I saw dad's letter, begging me to forgive him. Should she forgive?
girl nooooooo! He showed his true colors
Re: Husband- Gold Digger, Would You Forgive Him? by Oladimanyrocket: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2012
Hw ar u sure dat he wasn't d 1 who killed ur father. Who knws

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? / Is He Not Meeting Up To Expectations? Divorce Him! / Elepaq Constant Or Sumec Firman 4.5kva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.